Puzzle

Andy Walker

Apr 5, 2017, 7:11:54 AM4/5/17
A friend showed me the following [rather simple] little chess puzzle:

From the standard starting position, remove the BRa8 and the WPe2.
This is the position after White's 8th move. What were the first
7 moves?

Enjoy!

--
Andy Walker,
Nottingham.

Rainer

Apr 5, 2017, 6:38:34 PM4/5/17
On 05/04/2017 13:11, Andy Walker wrote:

> A friend showed me the following [rather simple] little chess puzzle:
>
> From the standard starting position, remove the BRa8 and the WPe2.
> This is the position after White's 8th move. What were the first
> 7 moves?
>
> Enjoy!

Nice! I assume that most people will need two attempts to solve it.

This was a spoiler for those who want to solve it with their first
attempt ;-).

Cheers,
Rainer

rusz...@gmail.com