online junior bridge

Oslo Gardenghi

Jun 15, 2021, 9:38:33 PM6/15/21
Hi, I'm a u21 bridge player, do you know of any online junior bridge groups were I could play with other u26 players?

I'm living in Spain were there isn't much youth bridge and I don't want to play for Italy, my native country, because of personal disagreements with the coach and other people in FIGB and I'm not finding much youth bridge that is not based on nationality.
Thank you.

dfm

Jun 16, 2021, 4:57:55 PM6/16/21
The Youth Bridge Association runs some online tournaments and does other things. For example:
https://bridgewinners.com/article/view/yba-1st-youth-bridge-association-grand-online-tournament/
You might also get more response if you post on Bridge Winners rather than here.