Coffee..(No Bridge Content)

1 view

mrd...@ibm.net

Nov 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/22/97

--------------D89F37B61AE2B56A2A21A443

Thought everyone might like this one as bridge players are know for the gallons
of coffee they drink.

Mark 'Mr. Double' Myerson
mrd...@ibm.net

--------------D89F37B61AE2B56A2A21A443

From: Mark Myerson <ma...@us.ibm.com>
To: <mrd...@ibm.net>
Subject: coffee :) :)
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 12:53:16 -0500

Mark

Notes id: MARKM at IBMUS
Internet id: MMYERSON @ US.IBM.COM
Capital Assets Application Development (SAP)
Mail Drop 347 Office C3-B36
Southbury, CT 06488
IBMUS/MARKM
(8)-376-3401/(203)-486-3401 FAX : ext. 5413

---------------------- Forwarded by Mark Myerson/Southbury/IBM on 11-21-97
12:33 PM ---------------------------

Kevin Kauffman
11-21-97 12:21 PM

To: AD, Don Levesque/Southbury/IBM@IBMUS
cc:
From: Kevin Kauffman/Southbury/IBM @ IBMUS

Don't blame me, it's from Dean. 'nough said :-)

Kevin
Team Lead, SAP - Capital Asset Application Development
M/D #347 SBY, T/L 376-2777
Internet Address: KKAU...@US.IBM.COM

---------------------- Forwarded by Kevin Kauffman/Southbury/IBM on 11-21-97
12:20 PM ---------------------------

Dean Stockwell
11-21-97 10:30 AM
To: Kevin Kauffman/Southbury/IBM
cc:
From: Dean Stockwell/Southbury/IBM @ IBMUS

Some more interesting tidbits for our coffee drinkers in the crowd.....

Dean G. Stockwell -- Phone: t/l 376-2161 ext. (203) 486-2161
SAP Fixed Assets Development, Rm C3-B34, Mail Drop #347
P.O. Box 4001, 150 Kettletown Rd. Southbury, CT 06488-4001

Notes ID: DSTOCK@IBMUSM00
Email Addresses
DST...@US.IBM.COM

---------------------- Forwarded by Dean Stockwell/Southbury/IBM on 11-21-97