1 club opening

dave...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2014, 5:57:44 PM8/6/14
my partner bid 1 club and I responded 2 diamonds (5 card diamond suit 2 honors)and 10 points. I can't remember where we ended up, but we went down and it was obvious we should have been in a diamond contract (she had 3). She says she thought I only had 4. I said you answer a possible convenient minor with 4 of a major, but not a minor. Who is correct?

ronfr...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2016, 5:24:32 AM4/3/16
Neither. Unless you are playing a big C system you should have bid 1D.

Zorro

Mar 9, 2022, 3:57:05 AM3/9/22
ronfr...@gmail.com avait prétendu :
> Neither. Unless you are playing a big C system you should have bid 1D.

Y'a deux trucs qu'il ne faut jamais annoncer sur Usenet:

- Le départ définitif (d'Usenet, d'un groupe, hiérarchie etc etc)
- Le plonk