Modelsim Viewer License Problem

Tony garcia carbo

Dec 3, 2023, 3:44:20 AM12/3/23
I work in a big institution and I don't have acces to the server licenses server, but i know they are working ok because in my computer lmtools and lmutil lmdiag show the correct licensces, also quartus pro has access to them and for a last check I've installed modelsim on another laptop connected to the same network and its working ok.

So if you don't receive a mail containing the license key from modelsim then you will have to re-run the installation all over again! So once you receive the license_file.dat, paste it in the modelsim folder, then you will not face any such problems!

Modelsim Viewer License Problem
DOWNLOAD https://t.co/Em6Ldxymim

hello, thanks for the pretty extensive guide and it provide to be very informative and helpful. Is there anyway to obtain the modelsim pe student edition without the university license as seimens seems to have discontinued the individual installations.

I've been administrating a Mentor Graphics class for a short period, unfortunately I'm not the one who installed and configured everything in the beginning, so I might be incompetent in some aspects. The problem is quite strange: we have a server machine with the installed license and 15 client computers running Windows (for Expedition PCB and other) and Linux RedHat Enterprise 5.7 (Pyxis_SPT and Calibre). Expedition PCB and all the other windows products are working on all the computers including the server, no license problems occur. When we switch to Linux, Pyxis_SPT works only on 13 of the 15 client computers. All the computers are linked to one network via a switch, are in the same IP range and etc. On the two computers Pyxis Project Navigator opens, but when Pyxis Schematic (or Layout) is invoked it crashes right away. The log file from Pyxis:

Blancco related license issues might not always be related the software (Blancco 5, Blancco Drive Eraser, Blancco Mobile Device Eraser, Blancco LUN Eraser, Management Console, etc.). The HASP USB dongle can also be the source of the problem. Before contacting the Blancco Technical Support team, do the following:

eebf2c3492