Playtesters Wanted

Kurt Kuhlmann

Aug 5, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/5/95
Clash of Arms is looking for playtesters for "The Epic of the
Peloponnesian War." It is called "Epic" for good reason: this is a
large, long, involved game. The Campaign Game takes 15-20+ hours to
complete, and there are multiple (although smaller) scenarios. The game in
its current form also requires a large amount of space to set up: two
22x34 maps plus a number of record tracks.

We are looking for someone for a serious, long-term time committment
necessary to thoroughly playtest this game. This will require playing
each scenario through several times, at minimum. The game is for 2-4
players, so a group of 4 is required.

Anyone interested in helping to develop the finest simulation of the
Peloponnesian War yet published should contact Charlie
Spiegel:

Clash of Arms
The Byrne Building
Lincoln and Morgan Streets
Phoenixville, PA 19460

clash...@genie.com

Alternatively, you can contact me by email with the relevant information
and I will pass it along.

Thanks!

--Kurt Kuhlmann, Iwamann Games
kuhl...@acpub.duke.edu