GNU

Darlene Mills

Oct 23, 2001, 6:51:03 AM10/23/01
Can anybody out there tell me step by step how to install GNUBG on my
system?
Thanks in advance for your help.

tmil...@home.com

maareyes

Oct 23, 2001, 3:57:33 PM10/23/01
"Darlene Mills" <mil...@home.com> wrote in message news:<rYbB7.2$G8.2...@news1.rdc1.fl.home.com>...

Hi,

These are the steps I followed to install Gnubg on my Windows 95
machine.

(1) Create a new folder on your desktop called gnubg.
(2) Go to http://home.online.no/~oeysteij/
(3) Click on link at top of the page that reads "self extracting
archive 4.17 mb" and save the file to the new gnubg folder on your
desktop (easier to find when its done downloading)
(4)When the download is complete, look for the file gnubg-package.exe
in your gnubg folder and double click it.
(5) A Winzip self extractor message box will open. Click the browse
button and point it over to the desktop folder gnubg that you created
earlier, then click
unzip.
(6) You should now have everything you need to run gnubg right from
the gnubg folder on your desktop. Double click gnubg.exe to run.
(7) Check oeystein's page for new (snapshots) of the "exe" file which
you can simply download and copy into your gnubg folder.

maareyes