Huge!! User Problem with XG

peps...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2022, 6:44:18 AM8/14/22
I am getting lots of my XG games ruined by XG perceiving an action on my part as a roll, when I wanted to double.
One possibility is to make sure the no-double option hasn't been switched on.
But most of my unintended rolls aren't like that.
Often I move the cursor to the cube or even press the cube and this is
interpreted as a roll, rather than a double.

Paul

Timothy Chow

Aug 14, 2022, 9:28:07 AM8/14/22
Are you using a touchpad by any chance? Accidental taps are
very easy on a touchpad.

---
Tim Chow

peps...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2022, 2:41:53 PM8/14/22
Yes, I am using a touchpad.

Timothy Chow

Aug 14, 2022, 4:29:55 PM8/14/22
You could try disabling the ability to click by tapping the
touchpad. Or at least, decreasing the sensitivity.

---
Tim Chow