Minor suggestions for XG

peps...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2021, 1:59:26 PM9/19/21
XG's resignation behaviour is very strange. It sometimes resigns
a single game when it has a > 0 chance of saving the game and
it sometimes fails to resign when its chance is zero. And, as far as I
can tell (AFAIK), it never resigns gammons or backgammons.
My suggestion is that the resignation algo is improved a bit.
I think this may help commercially -- I know that is the main consideration.

Another problem is that when I click on the cube tab, the verdict
is sometimes incompletely specified. It says "No Redouble/ Beaver"
but not whether the beaver should be dropped or taken.
I would prefer it if beavers were given as "No Redouble/ Beaver/ Take"
or "No Redouble/ Beaver/ Drop" although that can admittedly be
read off the stats.

Paul