If I set up this thread to brag, would you hold it against me?

peps...@gmail.com

May 20, 2022, 5:19:20 PM5/20/22
Today, I have played one 10 game money session against XG.
No other games, so it's not like I'm leaving out any results.
My PR for those 10 games is 3.42.
Murat might be impressed that I also won -- finishing
ahead by 10 points. However, he'd be less impressed
by my stupid cutesy title.

Paul

Axel Reichert

May 20, 2022, 5:56:07 PM5/20/22
"peps...@gmail.com" <peps...@gmail.com> writes:

> My PR for those 10 games is 3.42.

I cannot compete (gnubg here on Linux) in the strict sense, but I
managed 7.4 milliEMG (or 3.5 Snowie error rate) on 2nd try. Since AFAIK
the PR as calculated by XG divides by 500 instead of 1000 (among other
minor differences), this should roughly be a 3.7. A clear outlier, I am
normally not that good.

Best regards

Axel

MK

May 20, 2022, 6:26:45 PM5/20/22
On May 20, 2022 at 3:19:20 PM UTC-6, peps...@gmail.com wrote:

> My PR for those 10 games is 3.42.
> Murat might be impressed that I also
> won -- finishing ahead by 10 points.

Do you think you may be getting better
at beating the bot/s by Muratating...? ;)

MK

MK

May 20, 2022, 6:29:13 PM5/20/22
On May 20, 2022 at 3:56:07 PM UTC-6, Axel Reichert wrote:

> this should roughly be a 3.7. A clear
> outlier, I am normally not that good.

Oh no! Are you Muratating also...? :)

Just hang around me folks, you'll all