Totall off topic but how smart are you?

Nasti Chestikov

May 21, 2022, 1:05:31 PMMay 21
https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zn7hd6f

I got 9 out of 10 but I confess to having guessed one correctly.

Apparently this is the sort of stuff posed to 16 year olds in the UK (I doubt that it is given the level of intellect amongst the youths but I digress).

peps...@gmail.com

May 21, 2022, 2:43:39 PMMay 21
I am less smart than Judit Polgar, but smarter than Priti Patel, less smart than Ankush Khandelwal but smarter than Ian Austin.

Paul

Stick Rice

May 21, 2022, 4:08:27 PMMay 21
I'm smart enough to never take these types of tests.

Stick

peps...@gmail.com

May 21, 2022, 5:05:12 PMMay 21
Me too. I also didn't take it.

Paul

Nasti Chestikov

May 22, 2022, 12:35:36 PMMay 22
On Saturday, 21 May 2022 at 21:08:27 UTC+1, Stick Rice wrote:
> I'm smart enough to never take these types of tests.
>
> Stick

Yeah, looking at your lifestyle preferences I'm not surprised.

Nasti Chestikov

May 23, 2022, 1:14:27 PMMay 23
I apologise to all here, especially Jacob. I am trying to be a better person and I failed.

Please forgive me, I will try harder.