Backgammon boards

rcerutti

Jan 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/26/99
Looking to buy a Backgammon board of perfect craftmanship, Leather or
fine wood.
price range of up to 1000 dollards.
Anyone has some advice.
Thanks.

--

Sincerely,

Rene Cerutti - Scottsdale - Arizona - rcer...@worldnet.att.net

MLeifer

Jan 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/26/99

>Subject: Backgammon boards
>From: rcerutti <rcer...@worldnet.att.net>

>Looking to buy a Backgammon board of perfect craftmanship, Leather or
>fine wood.

>price range of up to 1000 dollars.

>Rene Cerutti - Scottsdale - Arizona - rcer...@worldnet.att.net

Websites which feature high quality boards for sale are listed at
http://homepage.interaccess.com/~chipoint/links.html

Ed Zell

Jan 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/26/99
I am very happy with my board made my Tak Morioka of Chicago, IL USA.
They go for around $700-$750 US and the buyer can choose the interior
surface (cloth or leather I believe) and the exterior as well. They
are hand made and are of the highest quality I have seen recently in
backgammon boards. I think they can be ordered from Carol Joy Cole
of Flint, MI USA. c...@flint.org is her email address.

Ed

rcerutti wrote in message <36AD4560...@worldnet.att.net>...

>Looking to buy a Backgammon board of perfect craftmanship, Leather or
>fine wood.

>price range of up to 1000 dollards.
>Anyone has some advice.
>Thanks.
>
>--
>
>Sincerely,

rcerutti

Jan 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/28/99
Thanks for your input.
I call Carol for picture.

david

Jan 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/28/99
In article <36AD4560...@worldnet.att.net>, rcerutti
<rcer...@worldnet.att.net> writes

>Looking to buy a Backgammon board of perfect craftmanship, Leather or
>fine wood.
>price range of up to 1000 dollards.
>Anyone has some advice.
>Thanks.

Try John Clarke (UK +44 181 977 3227), recommended without reservation
and with no personal financial interest at stake.

BBBC (Bespoke Backgammon Board Co.) boards are generating orders/demand
from all over the place; excellent for practical use rather than
expensive conversation pieces (which they can also be under the right
conditions). Prices start at around £400'ish (extra for heavy leather
cups and precision dice), but he does do 'specials' in the £500-700
range).

He's also a good bloke and worth a call.

--------------------------
da...@infoplus.demon.co.uk
--------------------------

csr

Feb 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/8/99

rcerutti <rcer...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> Looking to buy a Backgammon board of perfect craftmanship, Leather or
> fine wood.
> price range of up to 1000 dollards.
> Anyone has some advice.
> Thanks.
>
> --
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Rene Cerutti - Scottsdale - Arizona - rcer...@worldnet.att.net

a wide variety of quality backgammon boards are available through the Ace
Point Backgammon Club, NYC. (212) 753-0842 for info.

charles...@bigfoot.com

Elliott Winslow

Feb 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/21/99
In article <79lfn5$u0g$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

csr <charles...@bigfoot.com> wrote:
>In article <36AD4560...@worldnet.att.net>,
> rcerutti <rcer...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>> Looking to buy a Backgammon board of perfect craftmanship, Leather or
>> fine wood.
>> price range of up to 1000 dollards.
>> Anyone has some advice.
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Rene Cerutti - Scottsdale - Arizona - rcer...@worldnet.att.net

>a wide variety of quality backgammon boards are available through the Ace
>Point Backgammon Club, NYC. (212) 753-0842 for info.
>
>charles...@bigfoot.com

AGAIN Charles *is* being informative, but again he might mention that he is
an employee. But not an owner that I know of! (commision? :-)

=e