BG program for Palm?

Back4U2 BBL

Jan 3, 2002, 8:42:05 PM1/3/02
A friend of mine has a Palm m100.
Are there any 'worthy' bg programs for the Palm?

(comparable with JellyFish, Snowie, GNUBg)

ty

- - - - - - - - -
Nardy Pillards
Belgian Backgammon League

Michael Plog

Jan 3, 2002, 10:10:24 PM1/3/02
I got Slapgammon for my Prism. It is a VERY strong program. Will play
matches and give you its recommended moves. I have no strong data, just
experiential generalization, but Slapgammon seems on about the same level as
Jelly or Snowie. The web site for it is www.nekosoftware.com. You can also
save matches and incorporate them into Jelly or Snowie for their analysis.

Enjoy,
Michael

"Back4U2 BBL" <nardy.p...@skynet.be> wrote in message

Back4U2 BBL

Jan 3, 2002, 10:33:36 PM1/3/02
ty michael

Alan Cairns

Jan 6, 2002, 8:21:34 AM1/6/02
in article A29Z7.37692$Z03.24...@news1.rdc1.mi.home.com, Michael Plog at
mbp...@home.com wrote on 4/1/02 3:10 am:

> I got Slapgammon for my Prism. It is a VERY strong program. Will play
> matches and give you its recommended moves. I have no strong data, just
> experiential generalization, but Slapgammon seems on about the same level as
> Jelly or Snowie. The web site for it is www.nekosoftware.com. You can also
> save matches and incorporate them into Jelly or Snowie for their analysis.
>
> Enjoy,
> Michael

Michael

I saw your posting and have downloaded a trial version. It is _much_ better
than the alternatives I have used, and IMHO good value for money at $30.

Alan