Saving matches in JF format on GamesGrid

Wolfdietrich Pfeiffer

Jan 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/27/99
this week I became a member on GG. (great place) :-)
I tried to find a way of saving matches as a JellyFish *.mat file, but I
could only save *.pos files, or replay the match on the GG Software......
can anyone tell me how I export a match file to JF for analasis? please?

I would be very grateful

regards
Wolf (runfast on GG and FIBS)

Martin Lee

Jan 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/28/99

Go and grab BgBlitz by Frank Berger. A superb program which will
convert/reconvert almost all bg file game/match formats

http://www.netcologne.de/~nc-bergerfr/

Regards

,''. : __
\|_.' `: _.----._//_
.' .'.`'-._ .' _/ -._ \)-.----O
'._.'.' '--''-'._ '--..--'-`
. .'.'___ /`'---'. / ,-'`
'_\/ _<__.-._))../ /'----'/.'_____:'.
. /\ : Martin Lee \ ] 01535-670368 : '.
\_: aka \\ : '. "Look on my dice, ye Mighty,
: YLee on GG \\0831-493440 : .' and DESPAIR!"
:_______________|__]__________: .'
Yahoo Pager ID: vlhurg :.' JGS

Wolfdietrich Pfeiffer

Jan 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/29/99
Thanks Martin!
I just ran BGBlitz for the first time.. :-)
A great piece of software, with huge potential!

Wolf

Martin Lee schrieb in Nachricht <36b05779...@news.legend.co.uk>...

RLoggins

Jan 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/29/99
Dont you think BGBlitz is a little ridiculously cryptic and hard to setup? I
am sure it is anexcellent program as described but you will be in for a
shock after you download it and try to make it run.

HotRodBell

Jan 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/29/99

I believe you need to open the recorded match and then choose File...Save as
Jellyfish position. There's another option to save as Snowie file which I use.
Once you have saved it as a Jellyfish position, you should be able to import
it to JF for analysis.

Hope this helps! Feel free to ask me questions on the grid.

Rod
rodbell on GamesGrid

Frank Berger

Jan 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/31/99
to RLoggins

RLoggins wrote:

> Dont you think BGBlitz is a little ridiculously cryptic and hard to setup? I
> am sure it is anexcellent program as described but you will be in for a
> shock after you download it and try to make it run.

Could you explain what "little ridiculously cryptic and hard to setup" means.
Ok, it's a bit more difficult than to click on setup.exe, but i even included a
bgblitz.bat what takes about a minute to setup. What would you propose? (but
please remind it runs not only on WinXX, but on OS/2 Linux and Solaris too. I
hope for a Mac-user telling me wether it is possible to get it going there)
(BTW Do you get it going? If no why you don't dropped me a mail. If yes do you
think that this SW, which is completely free, isn't worth half an hour to get it
going? No flame intendd, really interested in your answer.)

ciao
Frank Berger