joejoyce

Sep 23, 2017, 11:06:16 PM9/23/17
Interesting concept. Fascinating topic. Chaos is almost always seen as a problem with a game. Most games strive to prevent chaos on the board; few try to use it in the game design. I'm fascinated by the idea and look forward to seeing what you do with it, because I've both banished chaos and used it to bring the "fog of war" to an abstract strategy game, and truly wish to see how others approach the topic.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

marks...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2018, 9:32:25 PM4/9/18
Joe contact me on face book

Ereets Kram

Moh Bel

Apr 13, 2018, 11:25:29 AM4/13/18
On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 9:32:25 PM UTC-4, marks...@gmail.com wrote:
> Joe contact me on face book
>
> Ereets Kram

Hi my big friend!
How are you?
Hazen is dying (final stage)

joejoyce

Jul 18, 2018, 12:02:15 PM7/18/18
On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 9:32:25 PM UTC-4, marks...@gmail.com wrote:
> Joe contact me on face book
>
> Ereets Kram

I've been unable to find you on Facebook or contact you anywhere else. You are hard to get ahold of. What's up?

joejoyce

Jul 18, 2018, 12:05:19 PM7/18/18
On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 9:32:25 PM UTC-4, marks...@gmail.com wrote:
> Joe contact me on face book
>
> Ereets Kram

Can't find you on Facebook, or anywhere else. What's up? Left messages here and there, but I cannot find you on Facebook.

Moh Bel

Jul 18, 2018, 3:13:57 PM7/18/18
Here is the facebook page of MARK STEERE

https://www.facebook.com/ereets.kram.1

Good luck!

joejoyce

Jul 18, 2018, 4:36:08 PM7/18/18