What % of children will hate their parents in 20 years?

risky biz

Oct 25, 2021, 3:10:01 AM10/25/21
'Seventeen states and Washington D.C. recognize nonbinary as a gender identification on a birth certificate, Newsweek reports.'
https://news.yahoo.com/nonbinary-oklahoma-lawmaker-complains-governor-184800602.html

BTSinAustin

Oct 25, 2021, 11:54:31 AM10/25/21
On Monday, October 25, 2021 at 3:10:01 AM UTC-4, risky biz wrote:
> 'Seventeen states and Washington D.C. recognize nonbinary as a gender identification on a birth certificate, Newsweek reports.'
> https://news.yahoo.com/nonbinary-oklahoma-lawmaker-complains-governor-184800602.html

So "goo goo" equals male, "ga ga" equals female, and "goo ga" = non binary?

risky biz

Oct 25, 2021, 5:06:30 PM10/25/21
Will it become illegal someday to ask if a prospective family pet is male or female?

For humans, wouldn't it be more workable and less disruptive to just have birth certicicates like this:

[ ] has a dick
[ ] doesn't have a dick

Splashie

Oct 25, 2021, 6:58:34 PM10/25/21

Michael

Tim Norfolk

Oct 25, 2021, 7:08:55 PM10/25/21
And hermaphrodites?

risky biz

Oct 25, 2021, 9:02:07 PM10/25/21
On Monday, October 25, 2021 at 3:58:34 PM UTC-7, Splashie wrote:
> On Monday, October 25, 2021 at 2:06:30 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
> > > So "goo goo" equals male, "ga ga" equals female, and "goo ga" = non binary?
> > Will it become illegal someday to ask if a prospective family pet is male or female?
> >
> > For humans, wouldn't it be more workable and less disruptive to just have birth certicicates like this:
> >
> > [ ] has a dick
> > [ ] doesn't have a dick

> Michael

For one thing, it's an aid to identification. You can't differentiate one from another with all the asshole names parents are inventing.

And ask yourself why transgender people call themselves transgender.

transgender adjective ▸
relating to transsexuals
more...

'transsexual noun▸
a man who wants to become a woman or a woman who wants to become a man, or someone who has done this by having an operation to change their sexual organs
more...'

risky biz

Oct 25, 2021, 9:03:54 PM10/25/21
~ And hermaphrodites?

Check both boxes on the ''certicicate'.

da pickle

Oct 26, 2021, 1:07:34 PM10/26/21
> Check both boxes on the ''certificate'.

Bingo ... it is really not a "problem" at all.

[BTW, what does Canada do about this "problem"?]

BillB

Oct 26, 2021, 1:15:12 PM10/26/21
I'd tell you if I understood the so-called problem. I've looked at my birth certificate once in about 30 years, and that was only to prove that riskytard couldn't do third grade arithmetic. It could have said I was a giraffe for all I care.

Splashie

Oct 26, 2021, 2:35:37 PM10/26/21
On Monday, October 25, 2021 at 6:02:07 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
> On Monday, October 25, 2021 at 3:58:34 PM UTC-7, Splashie wrote:
> > > Will it become illegal someday to ask if a prospective family pet is male or female?
> > >
> > > For humans, wouldn't it be more workable and less disruptive to just have birth certicicates like this:
> > >
> > > [ ] has a dick
> > > [ ] doesn't have a dick
> >
> > Michael
>
> For one thing, it's an aid to identification. You can't differentiate one from another with all the asshole names parents are inventing.

An aid to identification? That makes no fucking sense. A birth certificate is usually required to prove age for things like entry into school. Obama's was about his birthplace. When I enrolled my daughters in school, their birth certificates verified that their names and birth dates matched what I provided on the form and that their mother and I were the parents. What are the fucking odds that a child with the same first, middle, and last names would be born to two different parents with the same names as my wife and I on the same fucking day, let alone a second child with the same name as our younger daughter on the same day as she was born - and that those kids would be attempting to enroll in the same school years later? How does having the word FEMALE on their birth certificate overcome that one in a bajillion chance? What if these magical unicorn children also have the word FEMALE on THEIR birth certificates? Then what?

> And ask yourself why transgender people call themselves transgender.
>
> transgender adjective ▸
> relating to transsexuals
> more...
>
> 'transsexual noun▸
> a man who wants to become a woman or a woman who wants to become a man, or someone who has done this by having an operation to change their sexual organs
> more...'

https://www.healthline.com/health/transgender/difference-between-transgender-and-transsexual

"The main difference between the word transgender and the word transsexual has to do with the way it’s used and experienced.

Many transgender people report having negative associations with the word transsexual.

Current best practices in transgender health still use the word transsexual, but acknowledge that it’s no longer the most inclusive and affirming term to describe someone who has a gender that’s different from the sex assigned at birth.

Transgender or trans are now the generally accepted and promoted terms that Western societies use to describe those who have a gender that’s different from the sex assigned at birth.

Transgender tends to be more inclusive and affirming than transsexual because it includes the experience of those who pursue medical changes to affirm gender as well as those who do not.

While some transgender and transsexual advocates have argued that the word transsexual doesn’t always have to include medical changes, this notion hasn’t yet been widely accepted by the larger transgender community.

Generally, the word transgender recognizes the need to medically alter one’s body, hormonal makeup, or appearance isn’t required for everyone who identifies with a gender that’s different from the sex assigned at birth.

The decision to pursue physical and medical changes can vary from transgender person to transgender person."

Michael

Splashie

Oct 26, 2021, 2:36:49 PM10/26/21
On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 10:07:34 AM UTC-7, da pickle wrote:
It also would not be a problem to just remove the category altogether.

Michael

da pickle

Oct 27, 2021, 8:54:30 AM10/27/21
Race is next, eh? But if there is no longer a "race" there cannot be
"facists" ... and no one wants that!!!!!!

risky biz

Oct 30, 2021, 3:23:22 AM10/30/21
On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 11:35:37 AM UTC-7, Splashie wrote:
> On Monday, October 25, 2021 at 6:02:07 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:

> > > Michael
> >
> > For one thing, it's an aid to identification. You can't differentiate one from another with all the asshole names parents are inventing.

~ An aid to identification? That makes no fucking sense. A birth certificate is usually required to prove age for things like entry into school. Obama's was about his birthplace. When I enrolled my daughters in school, their birth certificates verified that their names and birth dates matched what I provided on the form and that their mother and I were the parents. What are the fucking odds that a child with the same first, middle, and last names would be born to two different parents with the same names as my wife and I on the same fucking day, let alone a second child with the same name as our younger daughter on the same day as she was born - and that those kids would be attempting to enroll in the same school years later? How does having the word FEMALE on their birth certificate overcome that one in a bajillion chance?

It makes no sense to you because you're a dumb cocksucker.

A gender identification on a birth certificate eliminates HALF THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD who would otherwise steal the identity of your daughter (whom you named Pluto) when they're applying for a passport, driving license, social security card, or government benefits in her name. What a dumb cocksucker.

> What if these magical unicorn children also have the word FEMALE on THEIR birth certificates? Then what?
> >
> > And ask yourself why transgender people call themselves transgender.
> >
> > transgender adjective ▸
> > relating to transsexuals
> > more...
> >
> > 'transsexual noun▸
> > a man who wants to become a woman or a woman who wants to become a man, or someone who has done this by having an operation to change their sexual organs
> > more...'

~ https://www.healthline.com/health/transgender/difference-between-transgender-and-transsexual

> "The main difference between the word transgender and the word transsexual has to do with the way it’s used and experienced.
>
> Many transgender people report having negative associations with the word transsexual.
>
> Current best practices in transgender health still use the word transsexual, but acknowledge that it’s no longer the most inclusive and affirming term to describe someone who has a gender that’s different from the sex assigned at birth.
>
> Transgender or trans are now the generally accepted and promoted terms that Western societies use to describe those who have a gender that’s different from the sex assigned at birth.
>
> Transgender tends to be more inclusive and affirming than transsexual because it includes the experience of those who pursue medical changes to affirm gender as well as those who do not.
>
> While some transgender and transsexual advocates have argued that the word transsexual doesn’t always have to include medical changes, this notion hasn’t yet been widely accepted by the larger transgender community.
>
> Generally, the word transgender recognizes the need to medically alter one’s body, hormonal makeup, or appearance isn’t required for everyone who identifies with a gender that’s different from the sex assigned at birth.
>
> The decision to pursue physical and medical changes can vary from transgender person to transgender person."
>
> Michael

I'll have to check with my community college to ask if they have any courses on the new, required terminology for a queer world. Or maybe I could just find some flashcards and keep them on my cellphone. Because queers want it.

risky biz

Oct 30, 2021, 3:26:07 AM10/30/21
That wouldn't be accurate, either, would it?

How about:

[ ] has a dick
[ ] doesn't have a dick
[ ] has a dick and the other thing, too