I'm experiencing a side effect from the Pfizer vaccine

risky biz

Oct 15, 2021, 6:10:50 PM10/15/21
I've been getting wood like when I was 20 years old. I mean WOOD wood. Redwood tree-like wood.

-public service message-

VegasJerry

Oct 16, 2021, 11:02:38 AM10/16/21
On Friday, October 15, 2021 at 3:10:50 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
> I've been getting wood like when I was 20 years old. I mean WOOD wood. Redwood tree-like wood.
>

> -public service message-

Where did they inject it?

Grunty

Oct 16, 2021, 11:26:25 AM10/16/21
On Friday, October 15, 2021 at 7:10:50 PM UTC-3, risky biz wrote:
> I've been getting wood like when I was 20 years old. I mean WOOD wood. Redwood tree-like wood.

First of all, do not try to alleviate by manual means. Go get checked.

risky biz

Oct 16, 2021, 11:34:43 AM10/16/21
On Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 8:02:38 AM UTC-7, VegasJerry wrote:
> On Friday, October 15, 2021 at 3:10:50 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
> > I've been getting wood like when I was 20 years old. I mean WOOD wood. Redwood tree-like wood.
> >

> > -public service message-

~ Where did they inject it?

In the arm like everyone else but then the nurse said I needed special treatment took me to a little room where she applied more vaccines with a transdermal cream.

risky biz

Oct 16, 2021, 11:36:51 AM10/16/21
I've had half a dozen nurses check it already. They keep referring me to subsequent nurses. I hope Medicare covers all these referrals.

C Mayhem

Oct 16, 2021, 12:21:54 PM10/16/21
On Friday, October 15, 2021 at 5:10:50 PM UTC-5, risky biz wrote:
> I've been getting wood like when I was 20 years old. I mean WOOD wood. Redwood tree-like wood.
>

> -public service message-
You sure it wasn't Johnson and Johnson?

VegasJerry

Oct 16, 2021, 2:09:25 PM10/16/21
DAMN! Good shot. (Wish I'd'a thunk of that)

C Mayhem

Oct 17, 2021, 2:28:00 PM10/17/21
On Friday, October 15, 2021 at 5:10:50 PM UTC-5, risky biz wrote:
> I've been getting wood like when I was 20 years old. I mean WOOD wood. Redwood tree-like wood.
>

> -public service message-

I got my flu and shingles vax yesterday. I'm kinda optimistic.

Tim Norfolk

Oct 17, 2021, 3:26:30 PM10/17/21
Shingrix gave me a non-usable arm for a day, both times. Still beats the shingles.

C Mayhem

Oct 18, 2021, 6:03:42 PM10/18/21
My dad had shingles. Not a party I want to go to. Flu and shingrix in same arm. Minor ache and swelling for a day. Sadly, super penis was not a side effect.