RGP Home Game TONIGHT!

Follow

Dec 11, 2009, 2:13:17 PM12/11/09
Stars!
TID: 220914107
Name: RGP Home Game
PW: rgprgp
Buyin: $3.30
Game: NL Hold 'Em
Time: 9pm EST (8 CST, 7 MST, 6 PST)

Follow :)

misanthropic whackjob

Dec 11, 2009, 2:25:12 PM12/11/09
I'll keep my eye on it. If you get more than 5 I'll sign up.

--
I don't care about you! Fuck you! - FEAR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyM4uAJBujA

----�

La Cosa Nostradamus

Dec 11, 2009, 2:25:12 PM12/11/09
On Dec 11 2009 2:13 PM, Follow wrote:

> Stars!
no

________________________________________________________________________�

misanthropic whackjob

Dec 11, 2009, 2:29:52 PM12/11/09
On Dec 11 2009 11:25 AM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> On Dec 11 2009 2:13 PM, Follow wrote:
>
> > Stars!
> no

I'll send you the $5 Kev.

--
I don't care about you! Fuck you! - FEAR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyM4uAJBujA

-------�

Will_gamble

Dec 11, 2009, 2:31:42 PM12/11/09
I'll be there to get sucked by Kelly again.

"I love how democrats condemn everybody the second they detect what they
consider to be racism, yet they love to use the term "redneck" to identify
anyone who doesn't agree with them. "

Brew 07/25/2009

____________________________________________________________________�

La Cosa Nostradamus

Dec 11, 2009, 2:33:16 PM12/11/09
On Dec 11 2009 2:29 PM, misanthropic whackjob wrote:

> On Dec 11 2009 11:25 AM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
>
> > On Dec 11 2009 2:13 PM, Follow wrote:
> >
> > > Stars!
> > no
>
> I'll send you the $5 Kev.

Thanks but i cant play there.

> --
> I don't care about you! Fuck you! - FEAR
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyM4uAJBujA

Music
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=7CBC79A5A43EA115&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL

Dec 21, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=BEACDF838531C36C&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL

--------�

misanthropic whackjob

Dec 11, 2009, 2:40:47 PM12/11/09
On Dec 11 2009 11:31 AM, Will_gamble wrote:

> I'll be there to get sucked by Kelly again.

PSSSSST do you really want to admit that? (Kelly is Paul).

--
I don't care about you! Fuck you! - FEAR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyM4uAJBujA

______________________________________________________________________�

RUStupid Mark

Dec 11, 2009, 3:00:21 PM12/11/09

"misanthropic whackjob" <aca...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message

> On Dec 11 2009 11:31 AM, Will_gamble wrote:
>
>> I'll be there to get sucked by Kelly again.
>
> PSSSSST do you really want to admit that? (Kelly is Ramashiva's
> girlfriend)

FYP sto0opid.

Mark

PS: Kelly gives good cyber!

PPS: See ya'll tonight at 9:00 sharp!

TeddysDad

Dec 11, 2009, 4:03:44 PM12/11/09

If I'm done with the 1330 (PST) PLO8 $1, I'll try to be there....

Kelly

Dec 11, 2009, 4:06:59 PM12/11/09
"Will_gamble" <a1...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message

> I'll be there to get sucked by Kelly again.

You sandbagged me on that hand, Goober. You were down to a few chips, why
not bet into me? Maybe I would have folded, I'm only a girl, y'know.
Besides, you have no room to snivel. Did you see the bad beat that
Dipshitur put on me? AK against his AQ, flop was Kxx, and he caught runner
runner QQ. I wanted to stick my dick in his ear, if I had one.

toodles,
Kel

RUStupid Mark

Dec 11, 2009, 4:19:50 PM12/11/09

"Kelly" <ramashiva's-girl...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

HH or it didn't happen...

only hand I remember from the last homegame was
the JJ I trapped your boyfriend with... I should have
been HU with a decent stack after that hand, but
instead I get binked and crippled. I hate poker!

ramashiva

Dec 11, 2009, 4:44:10 PM12/11/09
On Dec 11, 1:19 pm, "RUStupid Mark" <diput...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Kelly" <ramashiva's-girlfri...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

I wasn't trapped, asshole. I had AQ, which was a huge favorite over
the range of hands you had been stealing my big blind with. Even so,
I was little worse than a coinflip when all the money went in
preflop. That's not trapped, numbnuts.

William Coleman (ramashiva)

Follow

Dec 11, 2009, 5:05:15 PM12/11/09

We'll definitely see you there then! ;)

Follow :)

RUStupid Mark

Dec 11, 2009, 5:06:09 PM12/11/09

"ramashiva" <rama...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> I wasn't trapped, asshole.

Like a squirrel in a cage!

> I had AQ,

trash.

> which was a huge favorite over the range of
> hands you had been stealing my big blind with.

Stealing your bb? WTF is this? I'm no theif!
I was just reclaiming MY chips that you happened
to be posting.

> Even so,
> I was little worse than a coinflip when all the money went in
> preflop. That's not trapped, numbnuts.

Ok, let me rephrase:

Kelly, the only hand I remember from the last homegame
was the one in which I played your boyfriend like a fiddle,
raising him slightly preflop knowing he'd come over the top
of me on a steal with a very wide range of hands over which
I would be a huge favorite.

As it turns out, I was only slightly more than a 56% favorite
over his actual holding, and Stars decided to punish me for
not slowrolling by allowing him to suck out.

Better?

Follow

Dec 11, 2009, 5:06:21 PM12/11/09

See you tonight then Kelly. I'll give you a $1 side bet that Mark gets
your number tonight if you want to take me up on it.

Also, if anyone is interested in a LL, let me know.

Follow :)

Will_gamble

Dec 11, 2009, 5:36:40 PM12/11/09

I didn't want you to fold I needed to double up. I just didn't want you
to suck and not swallow

________________________________________________________________________�
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com

TeddysDad

Dec 11, 2009, 7:23:23 PM12/11/09

Smartass. Gone in about 230th......

Kelly

Dec 11, 2009, 8:52:14 PM12/11/09

> On Dec 11 2009 3:06 PM, Kelly wrote:
>
>> "Will_gamble" <a1...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message
>>
>> > I'll be there to get sucked by Kelly again.
>> >

>> You sandbagged me on that hand, Goober. You were down to a few chips,
>> why
>> not bet into me? Maybe I would have folded, I'm only a girl, y'know.
>> Besides, you have no room to snivel. Did you see the bad beat that
>> Dipshitur put on me? AK against his AQ, flop was Kxx, and he caught
>> runner
>> runner QQ. I wanted to stick my dick in his ear, if I had one.
>>
>> toodles,
>> Kel
>
> I didn't want you to fold I needed to double up. I just didn't want you
> to suck and not swallow

Next time bet your own hand, Goober, it's not nice to checkraise a lady.

toodles,
Kel

Kelly

Dec 11, 2009, 10:41:01 PM12/11/09
Let me ask just one question.

Does Sky_Kaster EVER shut up?

-Kel

Follow

Dec 11, 2009, 11:16:58 PM12/11/09

You know you loved it, "Kel."

Follow :)

Kelly

Dec 11, 2009, 11:40:36 PM12/11/09
"Follow" <lamema...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

The guy never shut up. He talked to railbirds the whole game. It's
annoying, and next time I'm turning my speakers off.

-Kel

Follow

Dec 12, 2009, 12:45:42 AM12/12/09
Kelly wrote:

> The guy never shut up. He talked to railbirds the whole game. It's
> annoying, and next time I'm turning my speakers off.
>
> -Kel

Want to get on Ventrilo with me? We can talk about what an ass
"Sky_Kaster" is while he's talking to the railbirds.

Follow :)

Vindication

Dec 12, 2009, 4:09:46 AM12/12/09

"Kelly" <ramashiva's-girl...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

...........but the really sad part was when early in the game he proclaimed
he didn't recall the particulars of his last RGP home game only to say later
as his opponent sat out to the end........"the last RGP game I failed to
cash for the first time ever and this one would really mean a lot to me."

What a classic........It's Gold Jerry, It's Gold!

LOL

Follow

Dec 12, 2009, 1:37:38 PM12/12/09
Vindication wrote:

> ...........but the really sad part was when early in the game he proclaimed
> he didn't recall the particulars of his last RGP home game only to say later
> as his opponent sat out to the end........"the last RGP game I failed to
> cash for the first time ever and this one would really mean a lot to me."
>
> What a classic........It's Gold Jerry, It's Gold!
>
> LOL

You should really look at your chat log again, whoever you are. :P

I said I didn't cash in the last two, and those were the first times I
didn't cash in RGP home games and that was true. I even lost my
internet connection once and sat to the money, only to get back on in
time to see my all in hand bust out. I didn't say winning would "mean a
lot to me," I can't remember exactly what I said, but I know that wasn't
it. Nothing in poker means "a lot" to me. I did say the reason I
didn't just give Will the tournament (since he was anxious to go to bed)
was that I hadn't cashed in the other two. And I said early in the
tournament I don't remember exactly what happened in the other two. I
remember I busted my ass out early, not how. Which would mean I don't
remember *exactly* what happened.

Weird group of words for you to pick out, cobble together, and giggle
at. But whatever flubs your dummy I guess.

Follow :)