Poor Dutch! Are you doing okay?

Bill Vanek

Feb 12, 2021, 9:21:25 PM2/12/21
Holy shit! The Lincoln Project, Andrew Cuomo... Dutch’s sainted heroes are
dropping like flies.

Dutch

Feb 12, 2021, 9:48:16 PM2/12/21
On 2021-02-12 6:21 p.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
> Holy shit! The Lincoln Project, Andrew Cuomo... Dutch’s sainted heroes are
> dropping like flies.

Even sexual predators can be patriots, that's Weaver.

The Cuomo story smells of a hit job. People who died of Covid were
counted. But if he is guilty of wrongdoing then let him face the
consequences, I'm fine with that.

How about Trump facing the music for the quarter of a million US
citizens who have died of Covid because of his failure to act?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/feb/10/us-coronavirus-response-donald-trump-health-policy

BillB

Feb 12, 2021, 10:55:09 PM2/12/21
On Friday, February 12, 2021 at 6:48:16 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:
> On 2021-02-12 6:21 p.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
> > Holy shit! The Lincoln Project, Andrew Cuomo... Dutch’s sainted heroes are
> > dropping like flies.

> Even sexual predators can be patriots, that's Weaver.

Don't let his opposition toTrump fool you. He's still a Republican "conservative". An inordinate percentage are closet perverts.

Dutch

Feb 13, 2021, 1:08:49 AM2/13/21
There's no shortage of left wing weirdos, that's why I didn't go down
that road.

halfpastdead9

Feb 13, 2021, 9:16:27 AM2/13/21
On Friday, February 12, 2021 at 7:21:25 PM UTC-7, Bill Vanek wrote:
> Holy shit! The Lincoln Project, Andrew Cuomo... Dutch’s sainted heroes are
> dropping like flies.

FINALLY.. A sexual deviant who ISNT a Republican.. Had to happen sooner or later ..

BillB

Feb 13, 2021, 9:40:46 AM2/13/21
False alarm...he is a Republican. So are all his coverup buddies.

halfpastdead9

Feb 13, 2021, 9:44:47 AM2/13/21
shh .. I knew that..Just having some fun .