The Retard Jerry NFT

Satoshi Popinjay

Mar 11, 2021, 2:13:16 PM3/11/21
I am planning on making a Jerry 'n Vegas Non-Fungible Token on the Ethereum Network. This will be a rare value. Open your hard wallets.

Splashie

Mar 11, 2021, 4:10:17 PM3/11/21
On Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 11:13:16 AM UTC-8, Satoshi Popinjay wrote:
> I am planning on making a Jerry 'n Vegas Non-Fungible Token on the Ethereum Network. This will be a rare value. Open your hard wallets.

I will bid 0.1 Ethereum (current value $182.71) for every coherent, intelligent RGP post Jerry has ever made.

I can cover it - I have 0 Ethereum in my hard wallet.

Michael

Satoshi Popinjay

Mar 11, 2021, 5:12:59 PM3/11/21
On Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 1:10:17 PM UTC-8, Splashie wrote:

> I will bid 0.1 Ethereum (current value $182.71) for every coherent, intelligent RGP post Jerry has ever made.
>
> I can cover it - I have 0 Ethereum in my hard wallet.

lol

VegasJerry

Mar 12, 2021, 3:45:21 PM3/12/21
On Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 11:13:16 AM UTC-8, Satoshi Popinjay wrote:

> I am planning on making a Jerry 'n Vegas Non-Fungible Token on the Ethereum Network.

GOOD GOD! Something I've always wanted!
(Were I to know what that means...)

So how's your cotton?

joeturn

Mar 14, 2021, 9:34:37 PM3/14/21
> So how's your oxicontin?

Satoshi Popinjay

Mar 24, 2021, 4:07:54 AM3/24/21
On Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 1:10:17 PM UTC-8, Splashie wrote:
I can't believe the latest I heard about NFTs. Now they are selling digital real estate. How stupid do you have to be to buy a digital home?

Splashie

Mar 24, 2021, 12:18:53 PM3/24/21
But it's the ONLY copy of that digital home!

Saw a funny story yesterday where Michael Jordan's Chicago (Highland Park) mansion has been on the market since 2012 and the list price has been slashed from $29 million to $14.9 million (https://www.forbes.com/sites/keithflamer/2020/05/20/michael-jordan-lists-chicago-estate-for-149-million-after-the-last-dance/?sh=b11e537706a4), but some "artist" named "Beeple" recently sold a digital collage NFT for $69 million (https://www.theverge.com/2021/3/11/22325054/beeple-christies-nft-sale-cost-everydays-69-million).

The whole NFT thing seems to be some weird mixture of pyramid scheme, a speculative bubble, tax evasion, and money laundering.

Michael

John Doe

Dec 22, 2021, 10:18:04 PM12/22/21
Satoshi Popinjay, you're probably right. The only thing I would get - something like cool and astonishing pictures as NFTs.

John Doe

Jan 6, 2022, 8:18:28 AM1/6/22
четверг, 11 марта 2021 г. в 21:13:16 UTC+2, Satoshi Popinjay:
> I am planning on making a Jerry 'n Vegas Non-Fungible Token on the Ethereum Network. This will be a rare value. Open your hard wallets.

You may want to look at the most trendy nft assets and I can share with you one of such websites, which can offer a lot of truly cool top nft collections (link: https://topnftcollections.com/ ). Few months ago, when I've decided to purchase some nft assets, it helped me a lot in getting the most relevant ones for the profitable prices.

risky biz

Jan 6, 2022, 8:43:17 AM1/6/22
'четверг, 11 марта 2021 г. в' 👀

Red Arrow

Apr 26, 2022, 7:51:03 AM4/26/22
Sounds pretty interesting. The platform that I use to trade on various exchanges and also analyze the market and prices using various trading tools, https://tabtrader.com also creates its own token. It seems to me that this is a fairly popular topic now, so I hope you succeed. In general, as far as I know, creating a token is not as difficult as it seems.

John Smith

Dec 1, 2022, 9:59:04 AM12/1/22
I think that among all the ways to make money online, you should choose crypto trading. It's risky, but there are cool ways to reduce the risk just a little, like choosing a trusted broker. When in doubt, I recommend checking advice here https://midhudsonnews.com/2022/04/06/tips-to-start-trading-forex-how-to-increase-forex-trading-volumes/ . I think it will be much easier for a beginner trader to get started using this information.