NIH admits Fauci lied about funding Wuhan gain-of-function experiments

Satoshi Popinjay

Oct 23, 2021, 6:38:58 AM10/23/21

Satoshi Popinjay

Oct 23, 2021, 6:46:56 AM10/23/21
Video: Rand Paul Blasts Lying Fauci Over “Civilization-ending” Experiments

CIVILIZATION-ENDING!!!

BillB

Oct 23, 2021, 6:58:33 AM10/23/21
On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 3:38:58 AM UTC-7, Satoshi Popinjay wrote:
> From MSN:
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nih-admits-fauci-lied-about-funding-wuhan-gain-of-function-experiments/ar-AAPLZIe

Read the actual letter from the NIH and you will see what complete horseshit these media accounts are.

Bill Vanek

Oct 23, 2021, 12:06:42 PM10/23/21
On Oct 23, 2021, Satoshi Popinjay wrote
(in article<03f9f530-c0db-4b49...@googlegroups.com>):

> From MSN:
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nih-admits-fauci-lied-about-funding-wu
> han-gain-of-function-experiments/ar-AAPLZIe

Don’t worry, Leni is on the job. She should be along shortly to snuff this
out - even if that link is broken, and she can’t get to it. She doesn’t
need to. She knows what it says, and that it’s wrong.

Dutch

Oct 23, 2021, 4:02:04 PM10/23/21
What a snowflake.. What a a threat women and coloreds are to your oh so
precarious view of the world.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_vos_Savant

VegasJerry

Oct 23, 2021, 4:29:42 PM10/23/21
On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 3:38:58 AM UTC-7, Satoshi Popinjay wrote:
> From MSN:
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/nih-admits-fauci-lied-about-funding-wuhan-gain-of-function-experiments/ar-AAPLZIe

I love to see you sign you name to you own ignorance.

"Show where Fauci said he lied."

Heh....

(Go pick your cotton, dipshit, if you even know what THAT is).

Satoshi Popinjay

Oct 23, 2021, 7:00:50 PM10/23/21
On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 1:29:42 PM UTC-7, VegasJerry wrote:

I just don't understand you, Jerry. Even if you are a democrat, how can you possibly support someone who is up to his neck in such dangerous experiments? Do you want dangerous viruses to spread around the world? Doesn't even make sense. If you're a democrat, I can see how you would support things that democrats support, like unions, and welfare, and stuff like that. But not dangerous weird science experiments. I don't get it. I just don't get it. What is the reason for these experiments except to spread death and disease? How can you give Fauci a pass? What is there to support? The guy funded these virus experiments. C'mon, what's wrong with you?

Bill Vanek

Oct 23, 2021, 8:40:14 PM10/23/21
On Oct 23, 2021, Dutch wrote
(in article <sl1pnm$dgd$1...@dont-email.me>):
The fact that I have a problem with you does not mean that I have a problem
with other women. I remember reading maybe 100 years ago in one of her
columns (Parade Magazine?) about the Monte Hall problem you posted earlier
today. I always liked her.

But I think you posted something about her having the highness IQ - like 228.
You might want to read this before you go on about that:

https://sciencetrends.com/highest-possible-iq-people-hold-world-record/

But be careful - everything you read is a threat to your treasured ignorance.

Dutch

Oct 24, 2021, 2:21:15 AM10/24/21
On 2021-10-23 5:40 p.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Oct 23, 2021, Dutch wrote
> (in article <sl1pnm$dgd$1...@dont-email.me>):
>
>> On 2021-10-23 9:06 a.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
>>> On Oct 23, 2021, Satoshi Popinjay wrote
>>> (in article<03f9f530-c0db-4b49...@googlegroups.com>):

>>> Don’t worry, Leni is on the job. She should be along shortly to snuff this
>>> out - even if that link is broken, and she can’t get to it. She doesn’t
>>> need to. She knows what it says, and that it’s wrong.
>>
>> What a snowflake.. What a a threat women and coloreds are to your oh so
>> precarious view of the world.
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_vos_Savant
>
> The fact that I have a problem with you does not mean that I have a problem
> with other women.

There you go again. Referring to a man as a woman is considered a burn
to a troglodyte like you. I heard the Taliban is looking for recruits,
you should try out.

I remember reading maybe 100 years ago in one of her
> columns (Parade Magazine?) about the Monte Hall problem you posted earlier
> today. I always liked her.
>
> But I think you posted something about her having the highness IQ - like 228.
> You might want to read this before you go on about that:

You know how to use Google, that is impressive.

> https://sciencetrends.com/highest-possible-iq-people-hold-world-record/

I wonder how close that URL was to breaking. You don't care, you spend
hours every day posting unintelligible garbage anyway, why should your
URLs be any different?

BillB

Oct 24, 2021, 2:29:19 AM10/24/21
On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 4:00:50 PM UTC-7, Satoshi Popinjay wrote:
> On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 1:29:42 PM UTC-7, VegasJerry wrote:
>

> I just don't understand you, Jerry. Even if you are a democrat, how can you possibly support someone who is up to his neck in such dangerous experiments? Do you want dangerous viruses to spread around the world? Doesn't even make sense. If you're a democrat, I can see how you would support things that democrats support, like unions, and welfare, and stuff like that. But not dangerous weird science experiments. I don't get it. I just don't get it. What is the reason for these experiments except to spread death and disease? How can you give Fauci a pass? What is there to support? The guy funded these virus experiments. C'mon, what's wrong with you?

Fauci explained why the US helps fund (to a minuscule degree) viral research in China, and it was very rational and related to US security interests. The pennies the US contributes has no effect whatsoever on what China would without the tiny contribution. It just gives the US access to vital information it wouldn't otherwise have. Hope this helps.

VegasJerry

Oct 24, 2021, 1:46:09 PM10/24/21
On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 4:00:50 PM UTC-7, Satoshi Popinjay wrote:
> On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 1:29:42 PM UTC-7, VegasJerry wrote:
>

> I just don't understand you, Jerry.

Well, it's because you're not too smart. You see, misinformation is the new playbook.
We’re now dealing with the uneducable. That's you and the others here that seek and
consume misinformation.

It kinda started with Trump and the Republicans. Trump would get in front of the press
and outright lie. America hadn't see that before. "Well, gee, the President said it, so it
must be true." Or you idiots would go to QAnon, FOX, Breitbart News, OANN, Facebook,

Twitter or Newsmax am say, "I saw it on the Internet, so it must be true."

> Even if you are a democrat, how can you possibly support someone
> who is up to his neck in such dangerous experiments?

I don't because they aren't because you've been misinformed. See how that works?

> Do you want dangerous viruses to spread around the world? Doesn't even make sense.

Of course not, do you? Why would you ask such a stupid question? Are you stupid?

> If you're a democrat, I can see how you would support things that democrats support,
> like unions, and welfare, and stuff like that.

Of course, why don't you? Are you a Republican? I still can't get an answer as to why
anybody would vote Republican. Answer these:

“Do you want to lose your healthcare for preexisting conditions?”
“Do you want the rich, that pay no taxes, to pay taxes?”
“Do you want to save the environment?”
“Do you want childcare tax credits?”
“Do you want better healthcare?”
“Do you want your drugs cheaper by letting Medicare negotiate prices with Big Pharma?”
“Do you want your state officials to be able to cancel your vote?”
“Do you want dental, hearing and vision added to your Medicare?”

> But not dangerous weird science experiments.

How are they 'dangerous and weird?'

> I don't get it. I just don't get it.

You're getting misinformation. If you'd turn away from FOX and all those proven liar sites and
actually got your new from a reliable source; you get it. See how easy?

> What is the reason for these experiments except to spread death and disease?

You're misinformed again.

> How can you give Fauci a pass?

He's a scientist. He's speaking for science. How can you NOT believe him?

> What is there to support?

Facts and science.

> The guy funded these virus experiments.

Which ones?

> C'mon, what's wrong with you?

I'm using true facts and science. I've shown you what's wrong with you.
You going to do anything about having been given misinformation?

Bill Vanek

Oct 24, 2021, 1:58:21 PM10/24/21
On Oct 24, 2021, Dutch wrote
(in article <sl2u0k$ip8$1...@dont-email.me>):

> On 2021-10-23 5:40 p.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
> > On Oct 23, 2021, Dutch wrote
> > (in article <sl1pnm$dgd$1...@dont-email.me>):

> > > What a snowflake.. What a a threat women and coloreds are to your oh so
> > > precarious view of the world.
> > > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_vos_Savant
> >
> > The fact that I have a problem with you does not mean that I have a problem
> > with other women.
>
> There you go again. Referring to a man as a woman is considered a burn
> to a troglodyte like you. I heard the Taliban is looking for recruits,
> you should try out.

Do you at least concede that men and women are different? That they think and
act differently? That they have different functions in society? Ever hear a
mother say, “wait until your father comes home? Ever hear a father say,
“wait until your mother comes home”? Do you understand why that is? You
claim to be a man, but you certainly don’t act or think like one. I don’t
criticize women for being women. I do criticize men for being women.

BillB

Oct 24, 2021, 2:23:40 PM10/24/21
Jesus Christ, what are you? Some kind of throwback from the 1950's?

Bill Vanek

Oct 24, 2021, 6:14:35 PM10/24/21
On Oct 24, 2021, BillB wrote
(in article<89923634-0101-4d2c...@googlegroups.com>):
> Jesus Christ, what are you? Some kind of throwback from the 1950’s

Did I say something you disagree with? What?

BillB

Oct 24, 2021, 6:23:39 PM10/24/21
You were lumping how men and woman think and act into two homogenous groups, as if they aren't individuals with unique individual lives, experiences and personalities of there own. And nobody has said "wait until your father comes home" since Leave it to Beaver was on the air. Further, there is nothing Dutch says that is indicative of him being a woman, whatever that might entail in your backwater throwback culture. It's just another example among hundreds of your bigoted thought processes.

Bill Vanek

Oct 24, 2021, 6:43:58 PM10/24/21
On Oct 24, 2021, BillB wrote
(in article<a67fa22e-31dd-4cdc...@googlegroups.com>):
So... no?

BillB

Oct 24, 2021, 7:00:30 PM10/24/21
Teaching you reading comprehension is beyond the scope of my role here. There are probably courses available for adults at your local community college.

Dutch

Oct 24, 2021, 7:09:28 PM10/24/21
Your "Father Knows Best" mentality is lodged in 1955. Those gender
stereotypes were discarded a long time ago. Beyond that, you're not only
stuck in false stereotypes, but you conveniently assign the negative
attributes like over-emotionalism and illogic to women, when in reality
they are not gender specific. In other words, you are an artifact.

Bill Vanek

Oct 24, 2021, 8:53:43 PM10/24/21
On Oct 24, 2021, BillB wrote
(in article<c6c2811f-9533-4f75...@googlegroups.com>):

> Teaching you reading comprehension is beyond the scope of my role here. There
> are probably courses available for adults at your local community college.

These are the only 3 claims I made. Please tell me which you disagree with:

Men and women are different.

They think and act differently.

They serve different functions in society.

Dutch

Oct 24, 2021, 11:04:56 PM10/24/21
On 2021-10-24 5:53 p.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Oct 24, 2021, BillB wrote
> (in article<c6c2811f-9533-4f75...@googlegroups.com>):
>>
>> Teaching you reading comprehension is beyond the scope of my role here. There
>> are probably courses available for adults at your local community college.
>
> These are the only 3 claims I made. Please tell me which you disagree with:
>
> Men and women are different.

Every person is different.

> They think and act differently.

We all do, unless you belong to a cult, even then people are still
individuals.

> They serve different functions in society.

Depends on the society and the era. In modern, secular western societies
men's and women's roles are essentially interchangeable.

Bill Vanek

Oct 25, 2021, 2:32:49 PM10/25/21
On Oct 24, 2021, Dutch wrote
(in article <sl56si$blj$1...@dont-email.me>):
What absolute progressive nonsense. I think women make better mothers. Do you
disagree? I think fathers are more inclined to discipline wayward children?
Do you disagree? There is a pretty large consensus among the sane that
fatherless homes are a root cause of a whole lot of the violent crime
committed by males in the US. I don’t even have to ask if you disagree.

BillB

Oct 25, 2021, 2:39:55 PM10/25/21
Women make better mothers or parents? Anyway, it's obvious you are stuck in the 1950s.

Dutch

Oct 25, 2021, 5:49:22 PM10/25/21
On 2021-10-25 11:32 a.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Oct 24, 2021, Dutch wrote
> (in article <sl56si$blj$1...@dont-email.me>):
>
>> On 2021-10-24 5:53 p.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
>>> On Oct 24, 2021, BillB wrote
>>> (in article<c6c2811f-9533-4f75...@googlegroups.com>):

>>> These are the only 3 claims I made. Please tell me which you disagree with:
>>>
>>> Men and women are different.
>>
>> Every person is different.
>>
>>> They think and act differently.
>>
>> We all do, unless you belong to a cult, even then people are still
>> individuals.
>>
>>> They serve different functions in society.
>>
>> Depends on the society and the era. In modern, secular western societies
>> men's and women's roles are essentially interchangeable.
>
> What absolute progressive nonsense. I think women make better mothers. Do you
> disagree?

Since the word mother implies a gender, then yes. But from a biological
standpoint of course the mother tends to have a strong attachment to her
offspring. Which is the more effective parent depends on the individual
family.

> I think fathers are more inclined to discipline wayward children?
> Do you disagree?

Yes, that is nonsense.

> There is a pretty large consensus among the sane that
> fatherless homes are a root cause of a whole lot of the violent crime
> committed by males in the US. I don’t even have to ask if you disagree.

I will concede that when families fall apart, mothers are more likely to
remain and care for the children and men are more prone to abandoning
the family. So of course there are basic difference physically and
psychologically that you can generalize, but nothing that would suggest
that women are any of the following, weak, illogical, less intelligent,
less responsible, lazier, or any other negative trait that would justify
the use of "woman" or "girl" as a pejorative. That is just old fashioned
male chauvinism, commonplace in the era where your mind still lives, but
out of place in today's world.