POLL Does Pokerstars cheat the players ?

La Cosa Nostradamus

Aug 9, 2009, 11:38:50 PM8/9/09
My vote is yes

December 21,2012 playlist

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D3A0E9D9365E4D5B

----�
* kill-files, watch-lists, favorites, and more.. www.recgroups.com

Victor Poker57

Aug 9, 2009, 11:44:14 PM8/9/09
On Aug 10, 3:38 am, "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f4...@webnntp.invalid>
wrote:

I didn't want to have to contact you here. I tried to contact you on
myspace but you didn't reply. You really want to email me.

Victor

brewmaster

Aug 9, 2009, 11:46:41 PM8/9/09
On Aug 9 2009 8:38 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> My vote is yes

No, they don't have to.

> December 21,2012 playlist
>
> http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D3A0E9D9365E4D5B

Brew
--
Hatred is purity...weakness is disease!

-------�

La Cosa Nostradamus

Aug 9, 2009, 11:53:59 PM8/9/09
On Aug 9 2009 11:46 PM, brewmaster wrote:

> On Aug 9 2009 8:38 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
>
> > My vote is yes
>
> No, they don't have to.

Neither did UB/AP ?

> > December 21,2012 playlist
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D3A0E9D9365E4D5B
>

> Brew
> --
> Hatred is purity...weakness is disease!

December 21,2012 playlist

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D3A0E9D9365E4D5B

----�

johnny_t

Aug 10, 2009, 12:14:35 AM8/10/09
La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
> On Aug 9 2009 11:46 PM, brewmaster wrote:
>
>> On Aug 9 2009 8:38 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
>>
>>> My vote is yes
>> No, they don't have to.
>
> Neither did UB/AP ?

Everyone is a murderer. All that marry asian women are perverts.
Anyone who posts here is a felon.

Get your head out of your ass. This is not even close to a reasonable
argument.

Brew's is entirely more reasonable. And Even on UB/AP, I guarantee
you, that you would have never been on a cheated game.

La Cosa Nostradamus

Aug 10, 2009, 12:22:28 AM8/10/09

they didnt cheat 100/200 limit ?

December 21,2012 playlist

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D3A0E9D9365E4D5B

--------�

Ven Xeter

Aug 10, 2009, 12:22:00 AM8/10/09
On Aug 9, 8:38 pm, "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f4...@webnntp.invalid>
wrote:

Only lunatics get cheated. Lunatics have no credibility so cheating
them is like taking candy from babies.

Ven X

La Cosa Nostradamus

Aug 10, 2009, 12:29:22 AM8/10/09
On Aug 10 2009 12:22 AM, Ven Xeter wrote:

> On Aug 9, 8:38�pm, "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f4...@webnntp.invalid>
> wrote:
> > My vote is yes
> >
> > December 21,2012 playlist
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D3A0E9D9365E4D5B
> >

> Only lunatics get cheated. Lunatics have no credibility so cheating
> them is like taking candy from babies.
>
> Ven X

Don't lunatics kill people ?

December 21,2012 playlist

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D3A0E9D9365E4D5B

--------�

Ven Xeter

Aug 10, 2009, 1:07:30 AM8/10/09
On Aug 9, 9:29 pm, "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f4...@webnntp.invalid>

wrote:
> On Aug 10 2009 12:22 AM, Ven Xeter wrote:
>
> > On Aug 9, 8:38 pm, "La  Cosa  Nostradamus" <a6f4...@webnntp.invalid>
> > wrote:
> > > My vote is yes
>
> > > December 21,2012 playlist
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D3A0E9D9365E4D5B
>
> > Only lunatics get cheated.  Lunatics have no credibility so cheating
> > them is like taking candy from babies.
>
> > Ven X
>
> Don't lunatics kill people ?

Lunatic sends nutty emails to support. Support identifies player as
lunatic who no one would believe no matter how much "evidence" said
lunatic compiles. Site employees and friends feast on lunatic who is
not only crazy, but too sick/dumb to quit even when they know they are
being scammed.

Life is good.

VEN X

La Cosa Nostradamus

Aug 10, 2009, 1:43:48 AM8/10/09
On Aug 10 2009 1:07 AM, Ven Xeter wrote:

> On Aug 9, 9:29�ソスpm, "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f4...@webnntp.invalid>

> wrote:
> > On Aug 10 2009 12:22 AM, Ven Xeter wrote:

> > > Only lunatics get cheated. �ソスLunatics have no credibility so cheating

> > > them is like taking candy from babies.
> >
> > > Ven X
> >
> > Don't lunatics kill people ?
>
> Lunatic sends nutty emails to support. Support identifies player as
> lunatic who no one would believe no matter how much "evidence" said
> lunatic compiles. Site employees and friends feast on lunatic who is
> not only crazy, but too sick/dumb to quit even when they know they are
> being scammed.

Pokerstars employee cheats federal informant.
Pokerstars support chooses to lie instead of coming clean.
Pokerstars loses 15 million when feds seize funds.
Informant doesn't mind the financial ramifications of cheating as his
father is a jillionaire.
Stars caps dumb employees.

Yes, life is good, and fun too.

> Life is good.
>
> VEN X
>

> > December 21,2012 playlist
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D3A0E9D9365E4D5B

December 21,2012 playlist

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D3A0E9D9365E4D5B

----�ソス
looking for a better newsgroup-reader? - www.recgroups.com

Ven Xeter

Aug 10, 2009, 1:57:10 AM8/10/09
On Aug 9, 10:43 pm, "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f4...@webnntp.invalid>
wrote:

> On Aug 10 2009 1:07 AM, Ven Xeter wrote:
>

> > On Aug 9, 9:29 pm, "La  Cosa  Nostradamus" <a6f4...@webnntp.invalid>

> > wrote:

> > > Don't lunatics kill people ?
>
> > Lunatic sends nutty emails to support. Support identifies player as
> > lunatic who no one would believe no matter how much "evidence" said
> > lunatic compiles. Site employees and friends feast on lunatic who is
> > not only crazy, but too sick/dumb to quit even when they know they are
> > being scammed.
>
> Pokerstars employee cheats federal informant.
> Pokerstars support chooses to lie instead of coming clean.
> Pokerstars loses 15 million when feds seize funds.
> Informant doesn't mind the financial ramifications of cheating as his
> father is a jillionaire.
> Stars caps dumb employees.
>
> Yes, life is good, and fun too.
>

> > Life is good.
>
> > VEN X
>
> > > December 21,2012 playlist
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D3A0E9D9365E4D5B
>
> December 21,2012 playlist
>
> http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D3A0E9D9365E4D5B
>
> ----
> looking for a better newsgroup-reader? -www.recgroups.com- Hide quoted text -

Cukoo! Cukoo!

VEN X

La Cosa Nostradamus

Aug 10, 2009, 2:15:17 AM8/10/09
Life must be fun for you since you spent the time to troll me.

On Aug 10 2009 1:57 AM, Ven Xeter wrote:

> On Aug 9, 10:43�ソスpm, "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f4...@webnntp.invalid>

> wrote:
> > On Aug 10 2009 1:07 AM, Ven Xeter wrote:

> > > Lunatic sends nutty emails to support. Support identifies player as
> > > lunatic who no one would believe no matter how much "evidence" said
> > > lunatic compiles. Site employees and friends feast on lunatic who is
> > > not only crazy, but too sick/dumb to quit even when they know they are
> > > being scammed.
> >
> > Pokerstars employee cheats federal informant.
> > Pokerstars support chooses to lie instead of coming clean.
> > Pokerstars loses 15 million when feds seize funds.
> > Informant doesn't mind the financial ramifications of cheating as his
> > father is a jillionaire.
> > Stars caps dumb employees.
> >
> > Yes, life is good, and fun too.
> >

> > > Life is good.
> >
> > > VEN X

> > December 21,2012 playlist
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D3A0E9D9365E4D5B

> Cukoo! Cukoo!
>
> VEN X

December 21,2012 playlist

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D3A0E9D9365E4D5B

------�ソス

Mrs Irish Mike

Aug 10, 2009, 2:55:50 AM8/10/09
On Aug 9, 8:38 pm, "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f4...@webnntp.invalid>
wrote:

You have no proof that PS cheats.

In some countries, a few dollars is more money than it is in other
countries.

Recently Twitter and others were shut down by a lone hacker,
somewhere in the former USSR.

Would PS ever admit to being hacked if it found out it was?

Recently I've had some very strange bad beats.

Seems like I am never seated with other Americans, mostly Eastern
Europeans.

Why do whistle blowers nearly always seem to be nutso?

Irish Mike

Aug 10, 2009, 3:04:57 AM8/10/09
On Aug 10 2009 12:46 AM, brewmaster wrote:

> On Aug 9 2009 8:38 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
>
> > My vote is yes
>
> No, they don't have to.

What he said. When Party Poker, which was the biggest online poker site,
pulled out of the US, Poker Stars got handed the biggest cash cow in poker
history. The thing I don't like about Poker Stars is that they have
flattened the pay-outs on their tournaments so much that you can out last
thousands of players and walk away with next to nothing. Even in fairly
big tournaments, you have to make it to the final four or five players to
win any serious money. Mostly Poker Stars lets a lot of players win just
enough to buy in to the next tournament. The other thing I liked about
Party Poker was their bad beat jackpot. Yeah, the odds are against
winning it. Yeah, some sites rake way too much to fund it. But I
remember seeing bad beat jackpots on Party Poker that were in excess of
$450,000.00. With the money Poker Stars is making they could easily
afford to offer a bad beat jackpot with out taking any additional rake.

Irish Mike

American first, Irish forever

_____________________________________________________________________�

johnny_t

Aug 10, 2009, 3:40:32 AM8/10/09
La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> they didnt cheat 100/200 limit ?

Yeah, I believe in your 2012 stuff, before I believe you played 100 200
limit, ANYWHERE.

La Cosa Nostradamus

Aug 10, 2009, 4:00:45 AM8/10/09

I hope this doesn't crush you but i really don't care what you believe.

December 21,2012 playlist

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D3A0E9D9365E4D5B

--------�

La Cosa Nostradamus

Aug 10, 2009, 4:04:06 AM8/10/09
On Aug 10 2009 3:04 AM, Irish Mike wrote:

> On Aug 10 2009 12:46 AM, brewmaster wrote:
>
> > On Aug 9 2009 8:38 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
> >
> > > My vote is yes
> >
> > No, they don't have to.
>
> What he said. When Party Poker, which was the biggest online poker site,
> pulled out of the US, Poker Stars got handed the biggest cash cow in poker
> history. The thing I don't like about Poker Stars is that they have
> flattened the pay-outs on their tournaments so much that you can out last
> thousands of players and walk away with next to nothing. Even in fairly
> big tournaments, you have to make it to the final four or five players to
> win any serious money. Mostly Poker Stars lets a lot of players win just
> enough to buy in to the next tournament. The other thing I liked about
> Party Poker was their bad beat jackpot. Yeah, the odds are against
> winning it. Yeah, some sites rake way too much to fund it. But I
> remember seeing bad beat jackpots on Party Poker that were in excess of
> $450,000.00. With the money Poker Stars is making they could easily
> afford to offer a bad beat jackpot with out taking any additional rake.
>
> Irish Mike
>
> American first, Irish forever

Party was the best hands down. I hope they do a Lazarus for us. I just
like to kick Pokerstars because they did all the things to me that i state
as fact. The only theory I have about VENX is that he was an employee. The
rest is accurate and my story will never change. If they pay me enough I
won't continue but that's all the concession i can make.

December 21,2012 playlist

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D3A0E9D9365E4D5B

________________________________________________________________________�

La Cosa Nostradamus

Aug 10, 2009, 4:27:36 AM8/10/09
On Aug 10 2009 2:55 AM, Mrs Irish Mike wrote:

> On Aug 9, 8:38�pm, "La Cosa Nostradamus" <a6f4...@webnntp.invalid>
> wrote:
> > My vote is yes
> >
> > December 21,2012 playlist
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D3A0E9D9365E4D5B
> >

> You have no proof that PS cheats.
>
> In some countries, a few dollars is more money than it is in other
> countries.
>
> Recently Twitter and others were shut down by a lone hacker,
> somewhere in the former USSR.
>
> Would PS ever admit to being hacked if it found out it was?
>
> Recently I've had some very strange bad beats.
>
> Seems like I am never seated with other Americans, mostly Eastern
> Europeans.
>
> Why do whistle blowers nearly always seem to be nutso?

Because there is usually a lone wolf who catches them. Whistleblowers
aren't afraid of things that most people fear. I don't think they fully
understand what i am made of. I never ever give up. At age 3, i punched
out an adult who lied to me about my hospital stay. I woke up with an
incision that encircled 1/2 my body and a bunch of tubes in me. I ripped
them out, escaped and punched out a grown man who then wimpered.

See, VENX hacked stars for his benefit. Stars messed with me instead of
being men about it. I still don't trust stars and i think if i get pissed
off enough i will teach you guys what i know so that if you are hacked you
will understand the futility of trying to find the guy, if you discover
that he used the methods i learned.

I told them that they would regret editing my hand histories and coming
here to discredit me. They haven't done what i need to make me feel better
about this.

The lone hacker idea isn't nearly as hard to do as many think. Although I
havent done it, i am capable of appearing to be in thousands of locations
worldwide within seconds with next to no chance of being located
physically. If somehow my location was discovered it would be hours and
hours after i had left the location. Also, using some simple wirelss
gizmos i surely wouldn't be on my own IP.

I studied this just for kicks with no intention of using the knowledge in
an illicit fashion. I do like to know what can be done so that i may
protect myself. It's like a nuclear deterrent. If we ever sent off our
nukes we could destroy anywhere. I learned the computer version of that.

One guy could just about turn off the whole internet if he wanted to.

Again, i wouldn't use this knowledge but it's nice to know how to.

December 21,2012 playlist

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D3A0E9D9365E4D5B

____________________________________________________________________�

johnny_t

Aug 10, 2009, 4:30:45 AM8/10/09
La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
> On Aug 10 2009 3:40 AM, johnny_t wrote:
>
>> La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
>>
>>> they didnt cheat 100/200 limit ?
>> Yeah, I believe in your 2012 stuff, before I believe you played 100 200
>> limit, ANYWHERE.
>
> I hope this doesn't crush you but i really don't care what you believe.

I hope this doesn't crush you, but the truth is you have NEVER been
cheated online.

La Cosa Nostradamus

Aug 10, 2009, 5:32:17 AM8/10/09
On Aug 10 2009 4:30 AM, johnny_t wrote:

> La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> >> Yeah, I believe in your 2012 stuff, before I believe you played 100 200
> >> limit, ANYWHERE.
> >
> > I hope this doesn't crush you but i really don't care what you believe.
>
> I hope this doesn't crush you, but the truth is you have NEVER been
> cheated online.

You need to read that sentence a few times so you can realize just how
wrong you are.

I'll save you the trouble of thinking. Collusion. Thats cheating.

I'm not sure what your problem is. I even complimented you on your
walkabout. I guess you are probably losing your ass on your poker tour and
are completely lost in life. Your girlfriend dumped you and did you get
fired too ? If you want to vent, you should do it on someone who has
wronged you. Using words like NEVER with someone who is obviously more
logical that you are is probably a major reason why you have issues.

When you realize that you don't know everything then you will begin to
learn. Until then you will be an angry young man who thinks he knows it
all and faced with truth you will lash out. The problem is that you chase
away people who want to help you when you lash out.

Abbey Johnsson

Aug 10, 2009, 6:36:28 AM8/10/09
On Aug 10 2009 4:27 AM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

At age 3, i punched
> out an adult who lied to me about my hospital stay. I woke up with an
> incision that encircled 1/2 my body and a bunch of tubes in me. I ripped
> them out, escaped and punched out a grown man who then wimpered.

LOL. you are one funny guy, dude!

---�

ChrisRobin

Aug 10, 2009, 2:31:10 PM8/10/09
On Aug 9 2009 11:38 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> My vote is yes

Only you.

-----�

XaQ Morphy

Aug 10, 2009, 2:32:22 PM8/10/09
On Aug 10 2009 1:31 PM, ChrisRobin wrote:

> Only you.

Only you can prevent VENX, shills, house players, and magic cards.

---
Morphy
xaqm...@donkeymanifesto.com
http://www.donkeymanifesto.com

--------�

Jerry Sturdivant

Aug 10, 2009, 3:04:32 PM8/10/09

"La Cosa Nostradamus"

> At age 3, i punched out an adult who
> lied to me about my hospital stay.

> I woke up with an incision that encircled 1/2 my
> body and a bunch of tubes in me. I ripped them
> out, escaped and punched out a grown man who
> then wimpered.

> Stars messed with me instead of being men about it.

> Although I havent done it, i am capable of appearing to

> be in thousands of locations worldwide within seconds
> with next to no chance of being located physically.

> Also, using some simple wirelss gizmos i

> surely wouldn't be on my own IP.

> If we ever sent off our nukes we could destroy

> anywhere. I learned the computer version of that.

> One guy could just about turn off the
> whole internet if he wanted to.

> Again, i wouldn't use this knowledge but it's nice to know how to.

I knew you were a freak; I'll bet you're religious, too.

Jerry (afraid of this weirdo) 'n Vegas

- ABRACADABRA! Almost HEX.

PhilIvey7777

Aug 10, 2009, 6:08:45 PM8/10/09
I voat YES just look at this fucking one! PS can i have a stake? DG7777 on
stars

PokerStars Game #31464388476: Tournament #185960602, $5.00+$0.50 USD
Hold'em No Limit - Level X (300/600) - 2009/08/10 11:36:16 ET
Table '185960602 80' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
Seat 1: one dollar36 (9003 in chips)
Seat 2: fuddd (10950 in chips)
Seat 3: mega34 (27540 in chips)
Seat 4: DG7777 (40815 in chips)
Seat 5: Echbert (37265 in chips)
Seat 6: ohboygolf (8251 in chips)
Seat 7: sorrowofstar (7945 in chips)
Seat 8: pokerlobby (9809 in chips)
Seat 9: rounder19800 (27154 in chips)
one dollar36: posts the ante 50
fuddd: posts the ante 50
mega34: posts the ante 50
DG7777: posts the ante 50
Echbert: posts the ante 50
ohboygolf: posts the ante 50
sorrowofstar: posts the ante 50
pokerlobby: posts the ante 50
rounder19800: posts the ante 50
sorrowofstar: posts small blind 300
pokerlobby: posts big blind 600
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to DG7777 [Jh Jc]
rounder19800: folds
one dollar36: folds
fuddd: folds
mega34: raises 900 to 1500
DG7777: raises 4500 to 6000
Echbert: folds
ohboygolf: folds
sorrowofstar: folds
pokerlobby: folds
DG7777 said, "call this won azzpony"
mega34: calls 4500
*** FLOP *** [3c 3h Tc]
mega34: checks
DG7777: bets 7800
mega34: raises 13690 to 21490 and is all-in
DG7777 said, "if itz ase three im going to fukken flip"
24jshmllr24: calls 13690
*** TURN *** [3c 3h Tc] [9h]
*** RIVER *** [3c 3h Tc 9h] [8h]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
mega34: shows [6s 7s] (a straight, Six to Ten)
DG7777: shows [Jh Jc] (two pair, Jacks and Threes)
DG7777 said, "I HOPE U DIE IDIOT MOTHER"
mega34 collected 56330 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 56330 | Rake 0
Board [3c 3h Tc 9h 8h]
Seat 1: one dollar36 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 2: fuddd folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: mega34 showed [6s 7s] and won (56330) with a straight, Six to Ten
Seat 4: DG7777 showed [Jh Jc] and lost with two pair, Jacks and Threes
Seat 5: Echbert folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: ohboygolf (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 7: sorrowofstar (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 8: pokerlobby (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 9: rounder19800 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

On Aug 9 2009 10:38 PM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:

> My vote is yes
>

> December 21,2012 playlist
>
> http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D3A0E9D9365E4D5B

______________________________________________________________________�

XaQ Morphy

Aug 10, 2009, 6:24:50 PM8/10/09
On Aug 10 2009 5:08 PM, PhilIvey7777 wrote:

> Seat 4: DG7777 (40815 in chips)

You're slipping:

Seat 4: 24jshmllr24 (40815 in chips)

-------�

Mark B [Diputsur]

Aug 10, 2009, 6:34:23 PM8/10/09

"XaQ Morphy" <a1c...@webnntp.invalid> wrote in message

> On Aug 10 2009 5:08 PM, PhilIvey7777 wrote:
>
>> Seat 4: DG7777 (40815 in chips)
>
> You're slipping:
>
> Seat 4: 24jshmllr24 (40815 in chips)

RGP's DG7777 > the original (who promised to never post here again!)

NO STEAKS FOUR EWE! GO AWAY!

bgadams

Aug 11, 2009, 12:00:45 AM8/11/09
On Aug 10 2009 7:36 AM, Abbey Johnsson wrote:

> On Aug 10 2009 4:27 AM, La Cosa Nostradamus wrote:
>
> At age 3, i punched
> > out an adult who lied to me about my hospital stay. I woke up with an
> > incision that encircled 1/2 my body and a bunch of tubes in me. I ripped
> > them out, escaped and punched out a grown man who then wimpered.
>

> LOL. you are one funny guy, dude!

Now that's one REALLY bad mofo! If I were in charge at PS I would
certainly be nervous.

--------�