Ping rec.gambling.poker Veterans

Irish Ranger

Feb 19, 2024, 9:40:49 PMFeb 19
Well lads, as Google's support for rec.gambling.poker comes
to an end, I just wanted to tell you I have enjoyed our many conversations.
over the past 20+ years. I don't know if I will try to find another usenet group reader or not but, if any of you do post regularly on another internet site, let me know. In any case, I wish you all the best.

Irish Mike

da pickle

Feb 20, 2024, 11:52:38 AMFeb 20
Good luck Mike

BTSinAustin

Feb 20, 2024, 2:48:03 PMFeb 20
It’s been fun.

Oh and one last… knew you couldn’t show.

Irish Ranger

Feb 21, 2024, 12:14:33 AMFeb 21
Good luck and all the best to you Pickle. Take care.

Irish Mike