Popinjay's definition of hyperinflation (riskytard's economic guru)

BillB

Nov 15, 2021, 8:38:34 PM11/15/21
October 6, 2020:

> Q. What would qualify as hyper inflation?

Professor Popinjay clarifies:

"Workers get paid twice a day so their spouses can pick up their paychecks and run to the grocery store to buy food before the prices go up."

"I think we are feeling it now. How many bags of groceries can you presently fill with $100? I would not be surprised at all if that number changes to $200 by February. Save this post if anyone wants an opportunity to jam it up my ass when I'm wrong "

So Professor Poopinjay was predicting the possibility of 100% food inflation over just 4 months (300% annually) starting in October, 2020. The actual number for food inflation for the 12 months ending October 31, 2021 was 5.5%. And people are still not being paid twice a day. LOL

I am now officially jamming it up his ass (and his disciple riskytard's).

BillB

Nov 15, 2021, 8:46:29 PM11/15/21
And let's not forget, riskytard is dumb enough to *actually believe* that Popinjay was right and I was wrong. He has said it over and over, as recently as today. LOLOL You just can't make this stuff up. Pure idiocy.

risky biz

Nov 16, 2021, 4:30:21 AM11/16/21
On Monday, November 15, 2021 at 5:46:29 PM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
> On Monday, November 15, 2021 at 5:38:34 PM UTC-8, BillB wrote:
> > October 6, 2020:
> >
> > > Q. What would qualify as hyper inflation?
> >
> > Professor Popinjay clarifies:
> >
> > "Workers get paid twice a day so their spouses can pick up their paychecks and run to the grocery store to buy food before the prices go up."
> >
> > "I think we are feeling it now. How many bags of groceries can you presently fill with $100? I would not be surprised at all if that number changes to $200 by February. Save this post if anyone wants an opportunity to jam it up my ass when I'm wrong "
> >
> > So Professor Poopinjay was predicting the possibility of 100% food inflation over just 4 months (300% annually) starting in October, 2020. The actual number for food inflation for the 12 months ending October 31, 2021 was 5.5%. And people are still not being paid twice a day. LOL
> >
> > I am now officially jamming it up his ass (and his disciple riskytard's).

~ And let's not forget, riskytard is dumb enough to *actually believe* that Popinjay was right and I was wrong. He has said it over and over, as recently as today. LOLOL You just can't make this stuff up. Pure idiocy.

Uh, huh. Paul was so wrong that you're posting 10x more frequently than Ted Bundy was murdering women.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So far, Paul HAD THE DIRECTION RIGHT and you had it completely wrong. Not only are you dumb, but you are also dishonest.

P.S. Yawn.

And BTW- bend over.

BillB

Nov 16, 2021, 4:54:07 AM11/16/21
I said 5-7%. Paul said 300%. You aren't man enough to admit the truth. You are a cowardly worm.

da pickle

Nov 16, 2021, 10:12:44 AM11/16/21
Have you forgotten "what you said" so quickly?

"You will note that they give about a dozen real world examples of
hyperflation (sic), and none are remotely similar to the US's current
~6% annual inflation rate. That doesn't even qualify as high or moderate
inflation. The National Bureau of Economic Research defines "moderate
inflation" as 15-30% y/y inflation. Six percent would be considered
"low inflation," although it is a tad high by US standards in recent
history."

BillB

Nov 16, 2021, 11:22:38 AM11/16/21
More pickle nothingness.