Don't mess with Marines

BTSinAustin

Oct 21, 2021, 11:33:13 AM10/21/21

Splashie

Oct 21, 2021, 12:11:20 PM10/21/21
On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 8:33:13 AM UTC-7, BTSinAustin wrote:
> https://twitter.com/heckyessica/status/1451057081784619011?s=20
>
> LOL, I bet he didn't see that coming.

Literally just watched this video before coming to RGP. My favorite part is how quick the robber's buddy turns around and nopes the fuck out of there.

Michael

BTSinAustin

Oct 21, 2021, 12:17:49 PM10/21/21
Did you notice there were at least 2 more outside that ran like hell too. LOL.

The only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a man with huge balls.

Satoshi Popinjay

Oct 21, 2021, 12:29:13 PM10/21/21
On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 9:17:49 AM UTC-7, BTSinAustin wrote:

> The only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a man with huge balls.

The robbers will get a lawyer and sue that guy.

Bill Vanek

Oct 21, 2021, 12:37:08 PM10/21/21
On Oct 21, 2021, Satoshi Popinjay wrote
(in article<b9a1351a-d5b8-47a1...@googlegroups.com>):

> On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 9:17:49 AM UTC-7, BTSinAustin wrote:
>

> > The only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a man with huge balls.
>
> The robbers will get a lawyer and sue that guy.

If they didn’t shoot him dead. That gun never left the guy’s hand as far
as I could tell, and then they went off screen.

Splashie

Oct 21, 2021, 1:21:43 PM10/21/21
News report says he was able to disarm and detain the robber long enough for the cops to come collect him: https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-news/police-marine-veteran-helps-stop-armed-robbery/

Reminds me of my favorite (ok, second favorite) scene from Fast Times At Ridgemont High: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hReFx1kjuIE&t=96s

Michael

VegasJerry

Oct 21, 2021, 2:20:24 PM10/21/21
On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 8:33:13 AM UTC-7, BTSinAustin wrote:
> https://twitter.com/heckyessica/status/1451057081784619011?s=20
>
> LOL, I bet he didn't see that coming.

That was cool. I always thought the best thing was to kneecap them.
Let them limp the rest of their worthless life.

I tried talking our Lieutenant into letting us bust the guys finger when
they resisted arrest. "Let them wear a cast for a few weeks." He though
about it for a minute; "No, we better not."

(Damn!)

Dutch

Oct 21, 2021, 5:25:50 PM10/21/21
Just kneel on their neck for ten minutes then claim they died of an
overdose.

risky biz

Oct 21, 2021, 7:37:13 PM10/21/21
A large man could kneel on someone's neck all day long without causing death. And that's if they're kneeling on their neck hard which is something Derek Chauvin wasn't doing.

BillB

Oct 21, 2021, 7:41:08 PM10/21/21
lol...what a donkey

risky biz

Oct 21, 2021, 8:00:07 PM10/21/21
~ lol...what a donkey

Your chattiness seems to be diminished lately. Have you been eating some sour apples? LOL.

You're going to look pretty stupid soon enough.

risky biz

Oct 21, 2021, 8:01:59 PM10/21/21
On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 8:33:13 AM UTC-7, BTSinAustin wrote:
> https://twitter.com/heckyessica/status/1451057081784619011?s=20
>
> LOL, I bet he didn't see that coming.

He had what looked like a couple of good sized water bottles in that bag. I'm surprised he didn't swing them a lot harder.

BillB

Oct 21, 2021, 8:10:37 PM10/21/21
On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 8:33:13 AM UTC-7, BTSinAustin wrote:
> https://twitter.com/heckyessica/status/1451057081784619011?s=20
>
> LOL, I bet he didn't see that coming.

Not a smart move by the obese guy. If the second (or third) robber had a gun there is a good chance he would be dead (not to mention the chances that the first guy kills him or a bystander). For what? To save the store 50 bucks and a bunch of lottery tickets?

VegasJerry

Oct 21, 2021, 8:28:51 PM10/21/21
On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 2:25:50 PM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:
So you really don't know what Overdose means?

VegasJerry

Oct 21, 2021, 8:31:12 PM10/21/21
On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 4:37:13 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
> On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 2:25:50 PM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:

> > > That was cool. I always thought the best thing was to kneecap them.
> > > Let them limp the rest of their worthless life.
> > >
> > > I tried talking our Lieutenant into letting us bust the guys finger when
> > > they resisted arrest. "Let them wear a cast for a few weeks." He though
> > > about it for a minute; "No, we better not."
> > >
> > > (Damn!)
> > >
> > Just kneel on their neck for ten minutes then claim they died of an
> > overdose.

> A large man could kneel on someone's neck all day long without causing death.

As a police officer I've kneeled on someone's neck. No problem, no injury.

> And that's if they're kneeling on their neck hard which is something Derek Chauvin wasn't doing.

As proven in a court of law.

VegasJerry

Oct 21, 2021, 8:31:50 PM10/21/21
Says the guy that's too embarrassed to admit he was wrong...

BillB

Oct 21, 2021, 8:34:34 PM10/21/21
What was proven in a court of law (beyond a reasonable doubt) is that Chauvin was guilty of murder with four aggravating factors, including "particular cruelty." You are every bit as dumb as the other stooge.

VegasJerry

Oct 21, 2021, 8:46:54 PM10/21/21
And that his knee was not on Floyd's neck LIKE YOU CLAIMED TO HAVE SEEN.
and that Floyd continued breathing, and that the autopsy proved.

See? You dodge and whine, but simply cannot admit you were wrong.
And I LOVE bitch slapping you about that.

Bill Vanek

Oct 21, 2021, 8:55:43 PM10/21/21
On Oct 21, 2021, BillB wrote
(in article<d8c046e1-7b40-4c0c...@googlegroups.com>):
You’re actually more or less right, for once. The only problem is that the
gun was pointed at him, so it’s more than saving the store 50 bucks. But I
generally agree: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Las_Vegas_shootings

The relevant part - a would be hero lost his life in this one. It’s just a
bad idea:

The two then fled to a nearby Walmart, where Jerad fired a shot at the
ceiling and ordered shoppers to leave. Joseph Wilcox drew his concealed 9mm
Glock 19 and confronted Jerad, but passed Amanda as he did so, not realizing
that she was armed and Jerad’s accomplice; Amanda shot and killed Wilcox.

BillB

Oct 21, 2021, 8:56:23 PM10/21/21
On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 5:46:54 PM UTC-7, VegasJerry wrote:
> On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 5:34:34 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

> > > As a police officer I've kneeled on someone's neck. No problem, no injury.
>
> > > As proven in a court of law.
>
> > What was proven in a court of law (beyond a reasonable doubt) is that Chauvin was guilty of
> > murder with four aggravating factors, including "particular cruelty."
> And that his knee was not on Floyd's neck LIKE YOU CLAIMED TO HAVE SEEN.

Sure thing, jerrytard:

https://tinyurl.com/5bddza48

> and that Floyd continued breathing, and that the autopsy proved.

The county autopsy very clearly ruled "neck compression" as the primary cause of death. What part of that can't you understand?

> See? You dodge and whine, but simply cannot admit you were wrong.
> And I LOVE bitch slapping you about that.

RGP's Walter Mitty

risky biz

Oct 22, 2021, 4:27:14 AM10/22/21
On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 5:56:23 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

~ The county autopsy very clearly ruled "neck compression" as the primary cause of death. What part of that can't you understand?

The autopsy did not 'rule' neck compression as the primary cause of death. The part that is very understandable is that you have a severe personality disorder which causes you to keep repeating that lie.

BillB

Oct 22, 2021, 4:35:40 AM10/22/21
Too late, riskytard...everybody already knows it's the truth, and have for months.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/mar/30/facebook-posts/no-autopsy-doesnt-say-george-floyd-died-overdose/

BillB

Oct 22, 2021, 4:37:24 AM10/22/21
By the way...this is a real loser topic for you. Go back to arguing how awesome slavery was. It's slightly less ridiculous than your braindead defense of Chauvin.

VegasJerry

Oct 22, 2021, 12:24:51 PM10/22/21
I Know, that's why I'm rubbing your nose in it.

> https://tinyurl.com/5bddza48

Yea, that one. And he was STILL BREATHING and NO MARKS ON HIS NECK.

I Know, that's why I'm rubbing your nose in it.

> > and that Floyd continued breathing, and that the autopsy proved.

> The county autopsy very clearly ruled "neck compression" as the primary cause of death.

The 'remote' autopsy written washout seeing the body?

WHA! HA~HA!

I Know, that's why I'm rubbing your nose in it.

> What part of that can't you understand?

That's my question to you; because the court PROVEd you didn't understand it.

> > See? You dodge and whine, but simply cannot admit you were wrong.
> > And I LOVE bitch slapping you about that.

> RGP's Walter Mitty

Nice signature, I Know, that's why I'm rubbing your nose in it.

VegasJerry

Oct 22, 2021, 12:26:17 PM10/22/21
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 1:35:40 AM UTC-7, BillB wrote:
But he did. No other explanation in the autopsy.

VegasJerry

Oct 22, 2021, 12:26:59 PM10/22/21
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 1:37:24 AM UTC-7, BillB wrote:
> On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 1:35:40 AM UTC-7, BillB wrote:
> > On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 1:27:14 AM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
> > > On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 5:56:23 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:
> > >
> > > ~ The county autopsy very clearly ruled "neck compression" as the primary cause of death. What part of that can't you understand?
> > >
> > > The autopsy did not 'rule' neck compression as the primary cause of death. The part that is very understandable is that you have a severe personality disorder which causes you to keep repeating that lie.
> > Too late, riskytard...everybody already knows it's the truth, and have for months.
> >
> > https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/mar/30/facebook-posts/no-autopsy-doesnt-say-george-floyd-died-overdose/
> By the way...this is a real loser topic for you.

Says the guy that lost, twice.

BillB

Oct 22, 2021, 1:58:25 PM10/22/21
You said he wasn't kneeling on his neck, you idiot. The picture clearly shows you are a lunatic.

> > > and that Floyd continued breathing, and that the autopsy proved.
>
> > The county autopsy very clearly ruled "neck compression" as the primary cause of death.
> The 'remote' autopsy written washout seeing the body?
>
> WHA! HA~HA!

No, the one written by the county coroner. You really seem to know NOTHING about the case,

> I Know, that's why I'm rubbing your nose in it.

the only person's nose you are rubbing is your own in your own shit.

BillB

Oct 22, 2021, 2:00:38 PM10/22/21
I didn't lose at all. That's why Chauvin is in maximum security, and you two tards are still making fools of yourself.

risky biz

Oct 22, 2021, 4:21:13 PM10/22/21
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 1:35:40 AM UTC-7, BillB wrote:
> On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 1:27:14 AM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
> > On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 5:56:23 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:
> >
> > ~ The county autopsy very clearly ruled "neck compression" as the primary cause of death. What part of that can't you understand?
> >

> > The autopsy did not 'rule' neck compression as the primary cause of death. The part that is very understandable is that you have a severe personality disorder which causes you to keep repeating that lie.

~ Too late, riskytard...everybody already knows it's the truth, and have for months.

> https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/mar/30/facebook-posts/no-autopsy-doesnt-say-george-floyd-died-overdose/

From your own reference:

'The Hennepin County medical examiner found fentanyl in Floyd’s system, but the autopsy said the cause of his death was “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law-enforcement subdual restraint, and neck compression.”

The casue of death was cardiopulmonary arrest while resisting arrest. The underlying factors revealed in the autopsy were Floyd's utterly collapsed cardiovascular system.

'neck compression' was appended at the end of that sentence under pressure from the BLM Klan and allies, an obvious case of witness tampering:

'Roger Mitchell, the former Medical Examiner of Washington D.C. personally called Hennepin County Medical Examiner to threaten his career.
'Attorney Alleges Medical Examiner Was ‘Coerced’ in George Floyd Autopsy: ‘Neck Compression Has to Be in the Diagnosis'
https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/george-floyd-death/tou-thaos-attorney-alleges-medical-examiner-was-coerced-in-george-floyd-autopsy-neck-compression-has-to-be-in-the-diagnosis/

Roger Mitchell additionally attempted to smear another trial witness:
'One of Chauvin’s defense experts, Dr. David Fowler, testified that Floyd’s manner of death was undetermined, Thao’s defense motion pointed out. As an alleged result of Fowler’s testimony, Mitchell subsequently penned letters to various federal and state officials asking, among other things, for an investigation into Fowler‘s medical license, the motion says. “Less than 24 hours after receiving the letter, the Maryland Attorney General’s Office announced that there should be a review of all in custody death reports produced by the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner during Dr. Fowler’s tenu[r]e,” Thao’s attorneys stated.'

'The Hennepin County Medical Examiner released a new autopsy report Monday, ruling George Floyd's death was a homicide. The office said Floyd's heart and lungs stopped functioning "while being restrained" by law enforcement officers.

Floyd died due to "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restrain, and neck compression," according to the report.
It also specified "other significant conditions," including fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use as well as existing heart disease.

In charging documents released last week, prosecutors said that preliminary results from an autopsy "revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."

However the new report from the medical examiner did not include such language.'
https://www.npr.org/2020/06/01/867219130/george-floyd-independent-autopsy-homicide-by-asphyxia

Both the medical examiner and jury were faced by mobs in the streets, city officials endorsing those mobs, and the news media endorsing those mobs. They both caved just as a jury would be expected to cave in the Jim Crow South when news media villification and a visit from the KKK would be expected if they 'did the wrong thing in court'.

Does defective bastard BillBlabbermouth endorse all convictions of black men in the Jim Crow South because 'a jury found them guilty'? That's not to be expected because he's a hypocritical POS.

risky biz

Oct 22, 2021, 4:25:31 PM10/22/21
~ No, the one written by the county coroner. You really seem to know NOTHING about the case,

Jerry isn't referring to the actual autopsy he's referring to what you called 'autopsies' that weren't autopsies. You know, where you lied.

risky biz

Oct 22, 2021, 4:27:59 PM10/22/21
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 11:00:38 AM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

~ I didn't lose at all. That's why Chauvin is in maximum security, and you two tards are still making fools of yourself.

In other words you are sure that every black man convicted by a jury in the Jim Crow South was, without a doubt, guilty?

Yes or no, if you have the balls to answer (doubtful).

risky biz

Oct 22, 2021, 4:30:44 PM10/22/21
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 1:37:24 AM UTC-7, BillBlabbermouth wrote:

~ By the way...this is a real loser topic for you. Go back to arguing how awesome slavery was. It's slightly less ridiculous than your braindead defense of Chauvin.

Can you cite a single time that I have 'argued' 'how awesome slavery was'? Obviously not, or you would.

BillB

Oct 22, 2021, 4:37:05 PM10/22/21
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 1:21:13 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
> [...]
>

> 'The Hennepin County Medical Examiner released a new autopsy report Monday, ruling George Floyd's death was a homicide. The office said Floyd's heart and lungs stopped functioning "while being restrained" by law enforcement officers.
>
> Floyd died due to "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restrain, and neck compression," according to the report.
> It also specified "other significant conditions," including fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use as well as existing heart disease.

Yes, and I understand your faculty with the English language is not much better than your faculty with third grade arithmetic, but that language means that the "complication" is the cardiopulmonary arrest, and that the complication was caused by police restraint and neck compression. And as it was explained at trial (and as I have previously explained to you), that is somewhat superfluous language, because EVERYONE dies of cardiopulmonary arrest, in 100% of cases. Cardiopulmonary arrest is the very definition of death.

> In charging documents released last week, prosecutors said that preliminary results from an autopsy "revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."
>
> However the new report from the medical examiner did not include such language.'
> https://www.npr.org/2020/06/01/867219130/george-floyd-independent-autopsy-homicide-by-asphyxia
>

> Both the medical examiner and jury were faced by mobs in the streets, city officials endorsing those mobs, and the news media endorsing those mobs. They both caved just as a jury would be expected to cave in the Jim Crow South when news media villification and a visit from the KKK would be expected if they 'did the wrong thing in court'.
>
> Does defective bastard BillBlabbermouth endorse all convictions of black men in the Jim Crow South because 'a jury found them guilty'? That's not to be expected because he's a hypocritical POS.

This isn't the Jim Crow South, and a very experienced trial judge affirmed that Chauvin's guilt was *proven beyond a reasonable doubt*, just before he tacked on four aggravating factors to seal Chauvin's well deserved fate. And then there's the last two retards on RGP still totally divorced from reality, just like some Japanese guy hiding in the jungle 40 years after WWII already ended.

BillB

Oct 22, 2021, 4:38:17 PM10/22/21
That has been your theme over and over again for the better part of a decade, most recently earlier this week.

BillB

Oct 22, 2021, 4:41:36 PM10/22/21
No, he isn't. Try to keep up. We were talking about the autopsy where Floyd was found to have died from NECK COMPRESSION. That is the official autopsy from the county, which jerrytard keeps denying because he has about as much attachment to reality as you do.

risky biz

Oct 22, 2021, 4:43:37 PM10/22/21
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 1:38:17 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:
> On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 1:30:44 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
> > On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 1:37:24 AM UTC-7, BillBlabbermouth wrote:
> >
> > ~ By the way...this is a real loser topic for you. Go back to arguing how awesome slavery was. It's slightly less ridiculous than your braindead defense of Chauvin.
> >
> > Can you cite a single time that I have 'argued' 'how awesome slavery was'? Obviously not, or you would.

~ That has been your theme over and over again for the better part of a decade, most recently earlier this week.

In other words, you can't cite a single time that I have 'argued' 'how awesome slavery was'. What an utter failure that was for you.

BillB

Oct 22, 2021, 4:48:11 PM10/22/21
Everyone has read the same posts I have. They are free to agree or disagree with my assessment.

risky biz

Oct 22, 2021, 4:50:42 PM10/22/21
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 1:37:05 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

> > Both the medical examiner and jury were faced by mobs in the streets, city officials endorsing those mobs, and the news media endorsing those mobs. They both caved just as a jury would be expected to cave in the Jim Crow South when news media villification and a visit from the KKK would be expected if they 'did the wrong thing in court'.
> >

> > Does defective bastard BillBlabbermouth endorse all convictions of black men in the Jim Crow South because 'a jury found them guilty'? That's not to be expected because he's a hypocritical POS.

~ This isn't the Jim Crow South, and a very experienced trial judge affirmed that Chauvin's guilt was *proven beyond a reasonable doubt*, just before he tacked on four aggravating factors to seal Chauvin's well deserved fate. And then there's the last two retards on RGP still totally divorced from reality, just like some Japanese guy hiding in the jungle 40 years after WWII already ended.

Derek Chauvin's trial took place in an atmosphere EXACTLY like the Jim Crow South. Your mealymouthed lies can't change that. You would have been a member of the KKK if you lived in Alabama in the 1930s. A two-faced coward completely devoid of principle then was no different from what you are today.

risky biz

Oct 22, 2021, 4:52:21 PM10/22/21
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 1:41:36 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

~ No, he isn't. Try to keep up. We were talking about the autopsy where Floyd was found to have died from NECK COMPRESSION. That is the official autopsy from the county, which jerrytard keeps denying because he has about as much attachment to reality as you do.

There you go with that lie again.

BillB

Oct 22, 2021, 4:52:46 PM10/22/21
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 1:50:42 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
> On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 1:37:05 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:
>
> > > Both the medical examiner and jury were faced by mobs in the streets, city officials endorsing those mobs, and the news media endorsing those mobs. They both caved just as a jury would be expected to cave in the Jim Crow South when news media villification and a visit from the KKK would be expected if they 'did the wrong thing in court'.
> > >

> > > Does defective bastard BillBlabbermouth endorse all convictions of black men in the Jim Crow South because 'a jury found them guilty'? That's not to be expected because he's a hypocritical POS.
> ~ This isn't the Jim Crow South, and a very experienced trial judge affirmed that Chauvin's guilt was *proven beyond a reasonable doubt*, just before he tacked on four aggravating factors to seal Chauvin's well deserved fate. And then there's the last two retards on RGP still totally divorced from reality, just like some Japanese guy hiding in the jungle 40 years after WWII already ended.
>
> Derek Chauvin's trial took place in an atmosphere EXACTLY like the Jim Crow South.

More unintentional comedy from riskytard. LOLOL

risky biz

Oct 22, 2021, 4:53:47 PM10/22/21
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 1:48:11 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:
> On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 1:43:37 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:

> > ~ That has been your theme over and over again for the better part of a decade, most recently earlier this week.
> >
> > In other words, you can't cite a single time that I have 'argued' 'how awesome slavery was'. What an utter failure that was for you.

~ Everyone has read the same posts I have. They are free to agree or disagree with my assessment.

You just can't come up with a single one, though, can you?

risky biz

Oct 22, 2021, 4:55:33 PM10/22/21
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 1:52:46 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

> > ~ This isn't the Jim Crow South, and a very experienced trial judge affirmed that Chauvin's guilt was *proven beyond a reasonable doubt*, just before he tacked on four aggravating factors to seal Chauvin's well deserved fate. And then there's the last two retards on RGP still totally divorced from reality, just like some Japanese guy hiding in the jungle 40 years after WWII already ended.
> >
> > Derek Chauvin's trial took place in an atmosphere EXACTLY like the Jim Crow South.

~ More unintentional comedy from riskytard. LOLOL

You're a defective bastard and the truth reveals your lack of character.

~ Your mealymouthed lies can't change that. You would have been a member of the KKK if you lived in Alabama in the 1930s. A two-faced coward completely devoid of principle then was no different from what you are today.

VegasJerry

Oct 22, 2021, 4:59:42 PM10/22/21
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 10:58:25 AM UTC-7, BillB wrote:
Because he wasn’t, “you idiot.” He was doing what he and I were trained to do at POST
and what the Chief of Police, also POST trained, on the witness stand, said. “No,” he was not kneeling
on his neck. It just looked that way to the uneducated observer. And what the forensic experts said,
“And he continued breathing.”

> The picture clearly shows you are a lunatic.

While me, and POST experts, and witnesses just showed YOU as the lunatic. AGAIN.
Learn to fucking lose, you idiot.

> > > The county autopsy very clearly ruled "neck compression" as the primary cause of death.

> > The 'remote' autopsy written without seeing the body?
> >
> > WHA! HA~HA!

> No, the one written by the county coroner.

The original one? The one actually done on the actual body? The one that showed
it was an overdose?

LEARN TO FUCKING LOSE.

> You really seem to know NOTHING about the case,

Yet we (the court, the witnesses and me) CONTINUALLY prove you wrong.
And you just can’t admit you lost. LEARN TO LOSE, LOSER.

> > I Know, that's why I'm rubbing your nose in it.

> the only person's nose you are rubbing is your own in your own shit.

THAT PROVED YOU WRONG. AGAIN.
PROVING YOU LOSE AGAIN.

> > > What part of that can't you understand?

> > That's my question to you; because the court PROVEd you didn't understand it.

And continue to prove it.

> > > RGP's Walter Mitty

> > Nice signature, I Know, that's why I'm rubbing your nose in it.

Again.

VegasJerry

Oct 22, 2021, 5:01:18 PM10/22/21
Yea, you did. And I just proved it in the last post.

> That's why Chauvin is in maximum security,

No, it is NOT.

VegasJerry

Oct 22, 2021, 5:14:05 PM10/22/21
And you can't address when you've just read.

> and a very experienced trial judge affirmed that Chauvin's guilt was *proven beyond a reasonable doubt*,

The very same judge that told Defense, "Yes, I see where this does leave room for appeal?"

> just before he tacked on four aggravating factors to seal Chauvin's well deserved fate.

HELLO! Hello cowardly asshole? ADDRESS WHAT RISKY JUST RUBBED YOUR NOSE IN!

> And then there's the last two retards...

That just proved you wrong AGAIN.

LEANR TO LOSE! We're getting you good at it.

lol

VegasJerry

Oct 22, 2021, 5:16:26 PM10/22/21
NO; I HAVE NOT. AND YOU CAN'T SHOW THAT I DID.

SHOW or admit you're beginning to LEARN TO LOSE...

VegasJerry

Oct 22, 2021, 5:17:22 PM10/22/21
Hmmm. Two posts in a row where BackupBillB CAN'T SHOW.

VegasJerry

Oct 22, 2021, 5:18:15 PM10/22/21
Hee, like that.

YOU LOSE AGAIN. You're learning (to lose)

BillB

Oct 22, 2021, 6:02:09 PM10/22/21
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 2:16:26 PM UTC-7, VegasJerry wrote:

> > No, he isn't. Try to keep up. We were talking about the autopsy where Floyd was found to have died from
> > NECK COMPRESSION. That is the official autopsy from the county, which jerrytard keeps denying
> NO; I HAVE NOT. AND YOU CAN'T SHOW THAT I DID.
>
> SHOW or admit you're beginning to LEARN TO LOSE...

You have not only denied that the official autopsy listed "next compression" as the cause of death (as has riskytard) despite it being a documented fact, but you have also denied (along with your brother in tardness) that Chauvin kneeled on his neck AT ALL. That is despite being shown video and photographs that prove it happened beyond a shred of doubt. You live in a state of perpetual delusion. Perhaps it is your medication.

Are you now FINALLY admitting, after months and months, that the official autopsy listed neck compression as the cause of death? Because, as I have already patiently explained to you and riskytard, all it had to be was a "significant factor" for the test for second degree murder to be met. It didn't even have to be the primary cause, even though it was ruled as such. Reality sucks, eh?

Tim Norfolk

Oct 22, 2021, 9:01:37 PM10/22/21
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 4:37:05 PM UTC-4, BillB wrote:
<snip>
> Cardiopulmonary arrest is the very definition of death.
<snip>

Is it?

BillB

Oct 22, 2021, 9:20:43 PM10/22/21
Well it means your heart and breathing have stopped. I guess there is still a chance you can be revived from that state for a short period, so maybe they are only Siamese twins. But the point made at trial by the medical experts was that *everyone* dies of "cardiopulmonary arrest." That is not the important term in the sentence setting out the cause of death. It was the law enforcement subdual, restraint and neck compression.

Tim Norfolk

Oct 22, 2021, 10:08:43 PM10/22/21
The reason that I asked is that doctors seem to use 'brain death' in the cases of organ donors.

BillB

Oct 22, 2021, 10:34:35 PM10/22/21
Right...I replied earlier in the wrong post, but the medical definition I looked at defined death as the cessation of heart, lung and brain activity. I guess Chauvin forgot about that third one too or he probably would have repeatedly bashed George's head into the pavement immediately after he succeeded in stopping his heart and lungs. If you are going to do a job, do it right.

risky biz

Oct 23, 2021, 10:09:59 AM10/23/21
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 3:02:09 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

~ You have not only denied that the official autopsy listed "next compression" as the cause of death (as has riskytard)

Whoopsie! What happened to 'The county autopsy very clearly ruled "neck compression" as the primary cause of death' just a few inches above this? LOL.

BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!!BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!!BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!!BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!!
Watch it- BillBlabbermouth backing up!

~ despite it being a documented fact,

What is documented is that you're a habitual LIAR.

> but you have also denied (along with your brother in tardness) that Chauvin kneeled on his neck AT ALL. That is despite being shown video and photographs that prove it happened beyond a shred of doubt. You live in a state of perpetual delusion. Perhaps it is your medication.

~ Are you now FINALLY admitting, after months and months, that the official autopsy listed neck compression as the cause of death? Because, as I have already patiently explained to you and riskytard, all it had to be was a "significant factor" for the test for second degree murder to be met. It didn't even have to be the primary cause, even though it was ruled as such. Reality sucks, eh?

How 'neck compression' got in the autopsy report at all:

From Blabbermouth's own reference:
'The Hennepin County medical examiner found fentanyl in Floyd’s system, but the autopsy said the cause of his death was “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law-enforcement subdual restraint, and neck compression.”

That simply means that cardiopulmonary arrest, law-enforcement subdual restraint, and neck compression all occurred at the same time. You look like a right idiot of a contortionist trying to twist it into 'neck compression' being the 'primary cause of death.' LOL. What an ass.

The cause of death was cardiopulmonary arrest while resisting arrest. The underlying factors revealed in the autopsy were Floyd's utterly collapsed cardiovascular system and his habitual drug use.

And 'neck compression' was appended at the end of that sentence under pressure from the BLM Klan and allies, an obvious case of witness tampering.

* WHY* was the FORMER Medical Examiner of Washington D.C. telling the Hennepin County Medical Examiner what he HAD to put in the autopsy report?

[...]

risky biz

Oct 23, 2021, 10:13:25 AM10/23/21
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 7:34:35 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

> > The reason that I asked is that doctors seem to use 'brain death' in the cases of organ donors.

~ Right...I replied earlier in the wrong post, but the medical definition I looked at defined death as the cessation of heart, lung and brain activity. I guess Chauvin forgot about that third one too or he probably would have repeatedly bashed George's head into the pavement immediately after he succeeded in stopping his heart and lungs. If you are going to do a job, do it right.

Well, just make sure you continue to experience brain death before you post. You're a priceless comedic entertainment asset.

VegasJerry

Oct 23, 2021, 3:39:45 PM10/23/21
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 3:02:09 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:
> On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 2:16:26 PM UTC-7, VegasJerry wrote:
>
> > > No, he isn't. Try to keep up. We were talking about the autopsy where Floyd was found to have died from
> > > NECK COMPRESSION. That is the official autopsy from the county, which jerrytard keeps denying
> > NO; I HAVE NOT. AND YOU CAN'T SHOW THAT I DID.
> >
> > SHOW or admit you're beginning to LEARN TO LOSE...

> You have not only denied ....

Knew you couldn't show, AGAIN.
Now try my last instructions to you: FUCK OFF again...

(lol)

< more whining and lying and dodging, delated, again >

VegasJerry

Oct 23, 2021, 3:43:45 PM10/23/21
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 7:34:35 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:
> On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 7:08:43 PM UTC-7, Tim Norfolk wrote:

> > > Well it means your heart and breathing have stopped. I guess there is still a chance you can be revived from that state for a short period, so maybe they are only Siamese twins. But the point made at trial by the medical experts was that *everyone* dies of "cardiopulmonary arrest." That is not the important term in the sentence setting out the cause of death. It was the law enforcement subdual, restraint and neck compression.
>
> > The reason that I asked is that doctors seem to use 'brain death' in the cases of organ donors.

> I guess Chauvin forgot about that third one too or he probably would have repeatedly bashed
> George's head into the pavement immediately after he succeeded in stopping his heart and lungs.

Once again, our desperate, fake Lawyer lies to cover up a serise of fuck ups on his part.

> If you are going to do a job, do it right.

Yea, LEARN TO LOSE..

RichD

Oct 23, 2021, 8:38:17 PM10/23/21
On October 21, VegasJerry wrote:
> > https://twitter.com/heckyessica/status/1451057081784619011?s=20
> I tried talking our Lieutenant into letting us bust the guys finger when
> they resisted arrest. "Let them wear a cast for a few weeks." He though
> about it for a minute; "No, we better not."

There's a gun disarm technique, where you trap the perp's finger in
the trigger ring, and break it.

So what you might do, as cops, after you pile on, you put a gun in his
hand, and break the finger.

--
Rich

risky biz

Oct 24, 2021, 1:03:42 PM10/24/21
On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 5:10:37 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:
> On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 8:33:13 AM UTC-7, BTSinAustin wrote:
> > https://twitter.com/heckyessica/status/1451057081784619011?s=20
> >
> > LOL, I bet he didn't see that coming.

~ Not a smart move by the obese guy. If the second (or third) robber had a gun there is a good chance he would be dead (not to mention the chances that the first guy kills him or a bystander). For what? To save the store 50 bucks and a bunch of lottery tickets?

Obese guy? You're the obese guy. You're obese in that same picture you've been proudly displaying for THE LAST 20 YEARS (assuming it's actually you). 'This is me.' LOL.

And it wasn't to 'save the store 50 bucks and a bunch of lottery tickets'. It was to drop the hammer on the animals roaming around victimizing the civilized. You know who- the animals you consider heros in the 'war'. Like the animal that approached two police officers from behind and maimed them with a firearm while trying to murder them.

'I saw the story on Fox News.com They said the shooter acted "without warning or provocation". I was like...WTF?? Have you people been asleep for the last two months? There is a genocide occurring. Black people are fighting a war for their lives with the police.'
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.gambling.poker/c/Zfiue-aH2TQ/m/qLVZKMjuBAAJ

BillB

Oct 24, 2021, 3:06:48 PM10/24/21
On Sunday, October 24, 2021 at 10:03:42 AM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
> On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 5:10:37 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:
> > On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 8:33:13 AM UTC-7, BTSinAustin wrote:
> > > https://twitter.com/heckyessica/status/1451057081784619011?s=20
> > >
> > > LOL, I bet he didn't see that coming.
> ~ Not a smart move by the obese guy. If the second (or third) robber had a gun there is a good chance he would be dead (not to mention the chances that the first guy kills him or a bystander). For what? To save the store 50 bucks and a bunch of lottery tickets?
>
> Obese guy? You're the obese guy.

More fantasy. I am the same weight as Patrick Mahomes and an inch taller. Does that sound "obese" to you, you little squirt?

>You're obese in that same picture you've been proudly displaying for THE LAST 20 YEARS (assuming it's actually you). 'This is me.' LOL.

I haven't been posting any picture for 20 years, liar. I have posted exactly two pictures of myself. One is from my law school yearbook, which I did to refute morons like you who accused me of lying abut being a lawyer. Another one was posted about five years ago because it was requested and it was snapped on my webcam the day of. Neither of them show me to be "obese" because I am not. The man in the picture is definitely obese. You live in some kind of self-induced alternate reality.

> And it wasn't to 'save the store 50 bucks and a bunch of lottery tickets'. It was to drop the hammer on the animals roaming around victimizing the civilized. You know who- the animals you consider heros in the 'war'. Like the animal that approached two police officers from behind and maimed them with a firearm while trying to murder them.

What he did was stupid. End of story. There isn't one senior law enforcement or self-defense expert who would tell you otherwise.

> 'I saw the story on Fox News.com They said the shooter acted "without warning or provocation". I was like...WTF?? Have you people been asleep for the last two months? There is a genocide occurring. Black people are fighting a war for their lives with the police.'
> https://groups.google.com/g/rec.gambling.poker/c/Zfiue-aH2TQ/m/qLVZKMjuBAAJ

The murder of George Floyd provoked tens of millions of Americans who were shocked and outraged by what they saw. It led to large-scale protests and riots on a national scale. It was inevitable and obvious to all but the dimmest of dimwits like you and jerrytard that George's murder would provoke an extreme response by a tiny percentage of those millions of people, and sure enough, it did. If you don't want it to happen again, stop defending and encouraging racist cops from using outrageous levels of force against the public, and in particular African-Americans. Decent people are sick to death of it, and you can expect some to fight back with extreme physical force if it continues. It's reality; look into it.

BillB

Oct 24, 2021, 5:52:21 PM10/24/21
On Sunday, October 24, 2021 at 12:06:48 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

> >You're obese in that same picture you've been proudly displaying for THE LAST 20 YEARS (assuming it's actually you). 'This is me.' LOL.

> I haven't been posting any picture for 20 years, liar. I have posted exactly two pictures of myself. One is from my law school yearbook, which I did to refute morons like you who accused me of lying abut being a lawyer. Another one was posted about five years ago because it was requested and it was snapped on my webcam the day of. Neither of them show me to be >"obese" because I am not. The man in the picture is definitely obese. You live in some kind of self-induced alternate reality.

And just so everyone can be reminded of what a worthless liar and piece of human garbage riskytard is, here is the picture he was talking about, the one I supposedly posted 20 years ago and that proved to riskytard's pea-sized brain that I am "obese". As you can see, it was taken and uploaded in January, 2018, when I was 55 years old. Another third grade arithmetic failure by our lying resident bozo.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/37636522@N05/38672252945/in/dateposted-public/

Bill Vanek

Oct 24, 2021, 6:20:15 PM10/24/21
On Oct 24, 2021, BillB wrote
(in article<7fc53c6b-29b3-4ce8...@googlegroups.com>):
A fucking headshot. Very useful, fatty.

BillB

Oct 24, 2021, 6:55:41 PM10/24/21
Yes, the headshot from which risktard somehow concluded I was "obese," which I clearly am not to anyone with a pair of eyes and a brain. A 6'4", 230lb lifelong athlete is not "obese."

risky biz

Oct 25, 2021, 2:41:45 AM10/25/21
On Sunday, October 24, 2021 at 3:55:41 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

~ Yes, the headshot from which risktard somehow concluded I was "obese," which I clearly am not to anyone with a pair of eyes and a brain. A 6'4", 230lb lifelong athlete is not "obese."

LMFAO. Your f'n FACE is fat, dewd. We can guess what your torso looks like- a flabby beachball.

And that was the LAST TIME you posted it.

Based on my estimate of your honesty I'm guessing that, for you, 'lifelong' means the period when you were jumping up and down on your mothers bed at the age of 5 and not playing poker and '6'4", 230lb' means 5'4", 280lb.

Have another Spam sandwich, tubby.

risky biz

Oct 25, 2021, 2:51:42 AM10/25/21
On Sunday, October 24, 2021 at 12:06:48 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

~ What he did was stupid. End of story. There isn't one senior law enforcement or self-defense expert who would tell you otherwise.

Yeah, it's really stupid to disarm someone pointing a gun at you. A really smart person would just hope he didn't decide to kill him for fun.

For a strapping 'lifelong athlete' who engages in discussions of MMA like a happy puppy, you turn out to be a wuss and a half when the rubber hits the road.

BillB

Oct 25, 2021, 2:56:43 AM10/25/21
On Sunday, October 24, 2021 at 11:41:45 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
> On Sunday, October 24, 2021 at 3:55:41 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:
>
> ~ Yes, the headshot from which risktard somehow concluded I was "obese," which I clearly am not to anyone with a pair of eyes and a brain. A 6'4", 230lb lifelong athlete is not "obese."
>
> LMFAO. Your f'n FACE is fat, dewd. We can guess what your torso looks like- a flabby beachball.

My face is not fat. You are an idiot. As for my torso, what are you angling for? A pic with me in my Calvin Klein underwear? Not going to happen, pervert.

> And that was the LAST TIME you posted it.

That was the date it was uploaded to flickr.

> Based on my estimate of your honesty I'm guessing that, for you, 'lifelong' means the period when you were jumping up and down on your mothers bed at the age of 5 and not playing poker and '6'4", 230lb' means 5'4", 280lb.

No, it means exactly what I said. Are you looking to be humiliated with proof AGAIN? I have never seen anyone with as much an appetite for humiliation as you. And no, a 6'4" 230 pound athletic male is NOT obese. I am about 10 pounds heavier than when I was a mountain guide and ultra-distance cyclist in my 20s.

> Have another Spam sandwich, tubby.

You are a one-man clown show.

BillB

Oct 25, 2021, 3:06:53 AM10/25/21
Believe whatever you want. You regularly convince yourself that you know more than the experts. It's really quite amusing. It was stupid if there was only one guy, but there were at least three. It's just pure luck the second guy ran instead of putting a bullet in the back of his head. He should have just let them get the $50 out the till, some lottery tickets and maybe some beer and Cheetos. The odds of them shooting anyone if everyone cooperated were FAR less than him getting shot trying to take on (at least) three armed robbers in a life or death physical altercation. He could have also caused innocent bystanders to be killed. If I was in that store when he pulled that shit I would have been furious. it's one of the main reasons I don't want morons like you carrying guns in public.

risky biz

Oct 25, 2021, 3:19:27 AM10/25/21
On Monday, October 25, 2021 at 12:06:53 AM UTC-7, BillB wrote:
> On Sunday, October 24, 2021 at 11:51:42 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
> > On Sunday, October 24, 2021 at 12:06:48 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:
> >
> > ~ What he did was stupid. End of story. There isn't one senior law enforcement or self-defense expert who would tell you otherwise.
> >
> > Yeah, it's really stupid to disarm someone pointing a gun at you. A really smart person would just hope he didn't decide to kill him for fun.
> >
> > For a strapping 'lifelong athlete' who engages in discussions of MMA like a happy puppy, you turn out to be a wuss and a half when the rubber hits the road.
> Believe whatever you want. You regularly convince yourself that you know more than the experts. It's really quite amusing. It was stupid if there was only one guy, but there were at least three. It's just pure luck the second guy ran instead of putting a bullet in the back of his head. He should have just let them get the $50 out the till, some lottery tickets and maybe some beer and Cheetos. The odds of them shooting anyone if everyone cooperated were FAR less than him getting shot trying to take on (at least) three armed robbers in a life or death physical altercation. He could have also caused innocent bystanders to be killed.

~ If I was in that store when he pulled that shit I would have been furious. it's one of the main reasons I don't want morons like you carrying guns in public.

OMG! If it ever happens then just stamp your feet and give them a piece of your mind.

This question is probably unnecessary but you don't consider the animals with the gun morons, do you? Because they're 'Black people fighting a war for their lives'?

BillB

Oct 25, 2021, 3:36:54 AM10/25/21
I wouldn't do anything if I was a customer except display total cooperation. If I was behind the counter I would have said, "Take whatever you want man. I just work in this shithole. I won't even call the cops for an hour." Try to find me a link from a credible source that says you should wrestle with an armed robber.

> This question is probably unnecessary but you don't consider the animals with the gun morons, do you? Because they're 'Black people fighting a war for their lives'?

Of course they are morons. They say robbing a bank is the dumbest crime you can do, but robbing a convenience store has to be right up there with it. Risk your life or up to life in prison for a couple of hundred bucks, if that? That's almost as fucking stupid as you. It's riskytard-stupid.

VegasJerry

Oct 25, 2021, 2:32:50 PM10/25/21
On Sunday, October 24, 2021 at 12:06:48 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

> I haven't been posting any picture for 20 years, liar.

Yea, you did, liar.

> One is from my law school yearbook, which I did to refute morons
> like you who accused me of lying abut being a lawyer.

Yet you didn’t. You’re still a liar. You still dodge and run from:

“Name, address, link, number, owner of that law firm that hired you
as a lawyer because they loved you.”

Then claiming you were always self-employed.

> The murder of George Floyd provoked tens of millions of Americans who were
> shocked and outraged by what they saw.

What they – and you – thought you saw. I have REPEATEDLY proved to you that
you – and they – were wrong I what you claim you saw. I have REPEATEDLY proved
what the Defense proved, and the Chief of Police reluctantly admitted; “YES,” the
Defense video shows his knew was NOT on his neck, but on his back and shoulder blade;
just like the book said was legal – and which the Chief of Police also had to agree.

> It was inevitable and obvious to all but the dimmest of dimwits like you and jerrytard
> that George's murder would provoke an extreme response by a tiny percentage of those
> millions of people, and sure enough, it did.

Wrong again, you lying mothefucker. We NEVER reflected on the riot. We KNEW idiots
like you wouldn’t understand police work. So you are a LIAR again.

> If you don't want it to happen again, stop defending and encouraging racist cops from
> using outrageous levels of force against the public, and in particular African-Americans.

AGAIN we proved you wrong. AGAIN you can’t get away from your giant fuck up of:
“I am an expert lawyer and I can say without doubt that the video PROVED it’s murder
because he knee is on his neck.”

You can NEVER live down the fact the Defense video, the witness, the autopsy
PROVES YOU WRONG. And you have YET to learn to lose.

BillB

Oct 25, 2021, 2:44:39 PM10/25/21
Yawn...just buy yourself a tape recorder so you can listen to yourself say this spiel every day instead of boring us with it. You've been proven wrong enough times, and it just never sinks in.

VegasJerry

Oct 25, 2021, 3:27:40 PM10/25/21
On Monday, October 25, 2021 at 11:44:39 AM UTC-7, BillB wrote:
> On Monday, October 25, 2021 at 11:32:50 AM UTC-7, VegasJerry wrote:
> > On Sunday, October 24, 2021 at 12:06:48 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:
> > > I haven't been posting any picture for 20 years, liar.
> > Yea, you did, liar.
> > > One is from my law school yearbook, which I did to refute morons
> > > like you who accused me of lying abut being a lawyer.

> > Yet you didn’t. You still dodge and run from:
> >
> > “Name, address, link, number, owner of that law firm that hired you
> > as a lawyer because they loved you.”

No Reply noted. Absence of reply indicates embarrassment, fear and running.

> > Then claiming you were always self-employed.

No Reply noted. Absence of reply indicates embarrassment, fear and running.

> > > The murder of George Floyd provoked tens of millions of Americans who were
> > > shocked and outraged by what they saw.

> > What they – and you – thought you saw. I have REPEATEDLY proved to you that
> > you – and they – were wrong I what you claim you saw. I have REPEATEDLY proved
> > what the Defense proved, and the Chief of Police reluctantly admitted; “YES,” the
> > Defense video shows his knew was NOT on his neck, but on his back and shoulder blade;
> > just like the book said was legal – and which the Chief of Police also had to agree.
> > > It was inevitable and obvious to all but the dimmest of dimwits like you and jerrytard
> > > that George's murder would provoke an extreme response by a tiny percentage of those
> > > millions of people, and sure enough, it did.
> > Wrong again, you lying mothefucker. We NEVER reflected on the riot. We KNEW idiots
> > like you wouldn’t understand police work. So you are a LIAR again.
> > > If you don't want it to happen again, stop defending and encouraging racist cops from
> > > using outrageous levels of force against the public, and in particular African-Americans.
> > AGAIN we proved you wrong. AGAIN you can’t get away from your giant fuck up of:
> > “I am an expert lawyer and I can say without doubt that the video PROVED it’s murder
> > because he knee is on his neck.”
> >
> > You can NEVER live down the fact the Defense video, the witness, the autopsy
> > PROVES YOU WRONG. And you have YET to learn to lose.

> Yawn...just buy yourself a tape recorder so you can listen to yourself say this spiel
> every day instead of boring us with it.

No Reply noted. Absence of reply indicates embarrassment, fear and running.

> You've been proven wrong enough times, and it just never sinks in.

“Then you should have no trouble showing that.”
Which ALWAYS leads us to:
No Reply noted. Absence of reply indicates embarrassment, fear and running.

Although that link to your photograph – and a little hacking - did reveal some:

Were you a Mall Security Cop?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtNJz3Llnlrbga9YGZ8SnWg2RUdDfg?e=iTw1aB

Are you playing Mall Commando?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtNJz3Llnlrbga9Xh7dcNo_wCFdYxg?e=sXrKIQ

Is a minority suing you for being racist?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtNJz3Llnlrbga9Z1tyv900BKmKHNw?e=HPSvzS
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtNJz3Llnlrbga9a9Co7McaWfxVM3Q?e=fhzeu8

You radioactive with cancer?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtNJz3Llnlrbga9W76lzoSeQUAIlRw?e=ePz7Bf

And the photo of your “Average SAT & Math & Verbal” scores.
Gosh, where is our genius Mall Cop?

BillB

Oct 25, 2021, 3:48:08 PM10/25/21
On Monday, October 25, 2021 at 12:27:40 PM UTC-7, VegasJerry wrote:

> Although that link to your photograph – and a little hacking - did reveal some:

By "hacking" you mean scrolling through the photos I posted for public viewing? LOL What a moron.

> Were you a Mall Security Cop?
>
> https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtNJz3Llnlrbga9YGZ8SnWg2RUdDfg?e=iTw1aB

Fail. That is not me. It's the idiot racist cop who body slammed the young girl who he thought was misbehaving in class.
Fail. That is obviously a photo of Rick Perry. What a donkey.
Fail. That is about a car accident.
Fail. That was referencing a heart scan I did for my pre-transplant tests.

> And the photo of your “Average SAT & Math & Verbal” scores.
> Gosh, where is our genius Mall Cop?

Fail. I don't even know what that is supposed to mean. It's a list of average IQ SAT scores by field of study.

Geez, you fail a lot, don't you jerrytard?

risky biz

Oct 25, 2021, 3:56:17 PM10/25/21
On Monday, October 25, 2021 at 12:36:54 AM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

~ I wouldn't do anything if I was a customer except display total cooperation. If I was behind the counter I would have said, "Take whatever you want man. I just work in this shithole. I won't even call the cops for an hour."

That would probably work like a charm until the animal decided to shoot you because he doesn't like your twirpy, whitebread looks.

~ Try to find me a link from a credible source that says you should wrestle with an armed robber.

Why don't you take it up with 'mossingen'? He's the one paying for all those storefront Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu classes. I don't think he's learning how to 'display total cooperation'. Or is the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu supposed to kick in AFTER you take a round between the eyes?

I have to, though, allow for the fact that the USA is like Mars for someone who's lived in whitebread Canada all his life. I remember when I was 16 years old talking to a black man who lived in a black neighborhood about the risk of being robbed on the way home after cashing his paycheck. His comment: 'They don't rob you. They'll knife you or shoot you and then they'll rob you.' You have no idea.

BillB

Oct 25, 2021, 3:59:35 PM10/25/21
In other words, you can't find anything. Thanks for playing, moron.

risky biz

Oct 25, 2021, 4:01:53 PM10/25/21
You're going to get all pooped out with all these dissimulations, Blabber. Why don't you relax and go back to watching YouTube videos about how to survive in a penitentiary? It should be more soothing for you to watch images of violent male criminals with lots of tattoos.

risky biz

Oct 25, 2021, 4:03:08 PM10/25/21
~ In other words, you can't find anything. Thanks for playing, moron.

You're a moron and the whole world can see it.

BillB

Oct 25, 2021, 4:13:19 PM10/25/21
But you can't show anyone a link from a credible source that recommends you wrestle with armed robbers, right? I can show you a hundred that say you shouldn't. I think that's what the whole world can see. Thanks again for playing, moron.

risky biz

Oct 25, 2021, 5:21:36 PM10/25/21
On Monday, October 25, 2021 at 1:13:19 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:
> On Monday, October 25, 2021 at 1:03:08 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:

> > ~ In other words, you can't find anything. Thanks for playing, moron.
> >
> > You're a moron and the whole world can see it.

~ But you can't show anyone a link from a credible source that recommends you wrestle with armed robbers, right? I can show you a hundred that say you shouldn't. I think that's what the whole world can see. Thanks again for playing, moron.

Right. They recommend that you don't wrestle with armed robbers and then they instuct you how to wrestle with armed robbers. If you were more than a pinhead you would realize that they are avoiding getting sued for someone taking a round between the headlights. No one expects a non-lawyer to recognize that.

When does the Brazilkian Jiu-Jitsu kick in? After you get shot between the eyes? LOL. What a maroon.

BillB

Oct 25, 2021, 5:34:53 PM10/25/21
Still nothing, eh? lol

VegasJerry

Oct 25, 2021, 7:36:19 PM10/25/21
On Monday, October 25, 2021 at 12:48:08 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:
Oh, no, I hit it right on. We've always had you pegged. Remember"

"Name, address, link, number, owner of that law firm that hired you as a lawyer because they loved you?"