Dennis Prager catches Covid on purpose

Satoshi Popinjay

Oct 18, 2021, 11:46:56 PM10/18/21
Conservative talk show host, Dennis Prager, has finally caught Covid, and says he has been trying to catch it for some time. He says he has intentionally not been vaccinated, and partook in behavior that would hopefully see him catch Covid, on purpose. His goal is to gain natural immunity after he defeats Covid with "alternative" methods, including Ivermectin and Monoclonal antibodies. He is currently at home, quarantining, and feeling pretty shitty with a cough and chills.

He is 73 years old.

My guess, is that if he dies, the libtards will jump for joy and make a big deal about it, about how foolish he was. But if he survives and becomes healthy again, thanks to Ivermectin, etc., I predict libtards will just shut the fuck up and stay silent. Time will tell whether my prediction is correct.

Save your comments, see if he dies, so you will know how to act. If you are a libtard, and he dies, we know what you will say. If he lives, we all know you will act like you never even heard of him before. lol

Dutch

Oct 18, 2021, 11:55:44 PM10/18/21
It's a crapshoot, but straight up his chances of survival are pretty
good if his immune system isn't compromised. Whether he survives or he
doesn't does not prove a thing we don't already know.

BillB

Oct 19, 2021, 12:14:10 AM10/19/21
IIRC correctly, someone of that age is about 1 in 100 to die from COVID. It's like playing a pussy's version of Russian roulette. He probably thought, "Nobody's paying attention to me anymore, and if I do this stunt and use a bunch of alternative "therapies," there's a 99% chance I'll survive and be relevant to Trump's people again." Not a bad plan if you are an egomaniac. He's probably going to die before long anyway. It looks like his heart could clog up at any second.

Satoshi Popinjay

Oct 19, 2021, 12:16:04 AM10/19/21
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 8:55:44 PM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:

> It's a crapshoot, but straight up his chances of survival are pretty
> good if his immune system isn't compromised. Whether he survives or he
> doesn't does not prove a thing we don't already know.

Something tells me you don't even know who he is. If you did, I think you would be rooting for the Grim Reaper. That's what kind of a person you are. Let me give you a hint, Dutch. Picture him as another "Rush Limbaugh". Now how do you feel?

BillB

Oct 19, 2021, 12:20:10 AM10/19/21
Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure the 1 in 100 figure was for the entire population, whether you've had COVID or not. I'm not sure how much worse the odds get once you actually catch it.

Dutch

Oct 19, 2021, 12:26:57 AM10/19/21
Of course anyone deliberately trying to send a negative message about
vaccines deserves to go to hell for endangering lives. He could join
Rush there. If he dies he would inadvertently send the right message
about vaccines, unfortunately the anti-vax crowd are beyond reasoning
with, they always finally get it just as they take their last breath.
"Mommy, I shoulda got the shot!"

risky biz

Oct 19, 2021, 3:31:48 AM10/19/21
I don't believe he caught it on purpose. I believe he caught it on stupid. And he'll remain stupid whether he lives or dies. I can tell you that right now.

VegasJerry

Oct 19, 2021, 1:53:15 PM10/19/21
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 8:46:56 PM UTC-7, Satoshi Popinjay wrote:
> Conservative talk show host, Dennis Prager, has finally caught Covid, and says he has been trying to catch it for some time. He says he has intentionally not been vaccinated, and partook in behavior that would hopefully see him catch Covid, on purpose. His goal is to gain natural immunity after he defeats Covid with "alternative" methods, including Ivermectin and Monoclonal antibodies. He is currently at home, quarantining, and feeling pretty shitty with a cough and chills.
>
> He is 73 years old.
>
> My guess, is that if he dies, the libtards will jump for joy and make a big deal about it, about how foolish he was.

Sure. And that's there one less Republican vote. But if he doesn't die, will he admit to any of the side effects?
(Like my idiot sister lost her sense of taste over a year ago and never regained it)

Or that he can catch covid again and passe it on, then die that time?

Yea, he and you are a danger to society; just like them stupid fucking cops in Chicago.

> But if he survives and becomes healthy again, thanks to Ivermectin, etc., I predict
> libtards will just shut the fuck up and stay silent.

Heh, I already haven't shut up; just made more fun of you idiots...

> Time will tell whether my prediction is correct.
>
> Save your comments, see if he dies, so you will know how to act.

Didn't have to, already knew. Now it's your turn to act.

> If you are a libtard, and he dies, we know what you will say.

Cause I already said it.

> If he lives, we all know you will act like you never even heard of him before.

Already didn't.

> lol

On you..

Tim Norfolk

Oct 19, 2021, 10:08:09 PM10/19/21
Do you know what the Post Hoc fallacy is?

Tim Norfolk

Oct 19, 2021, 10:09:04 PM10/19/21
The last thing I read is that the case fatality rate in the US is about 1.67%

BillB

Oct 19, 2021, 10:35:09 PM10/19/21
That's the overall fatality rate. I'm talking about the population of people around 75 years old. I think somewhere around 1 out 100 75 year olds in the US have already died from COVID. It would obviously be a lot higher percentage if they had right-wing anti-vaxxers in their family or social sphere.

Tim Norfolk

Oct 19, 2021, 10:58:21 PM10/19/21
Haven't checked that figure. Approximately 1 in 500 Americans have died of Covid, with most being over 65.

BillB

Oct 19, 2021, 11:14:56 PM10/19/21
I worked it out myself one day. I believe you later said about 1 in 200 over 65 have died, and that made me feel fairly comfortable about my calculation. To me those are shocking numbers.

Satoshi Popinjay

Oct 21, 2021, 12:18:15 PM10/21/21
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 8:46:56 PM UTC-7, Satoshi Popinjay wrote:

Dennis Prager is now testing negative. Ivermectin and in home therapeutics work.

risky biz

Oct 21, 2021, 1:47:42 PM10/21/21
On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 9:18:15 AM UTC-7, Satoshi Popinjay wrote:
> On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 8:46:56 PM UTC-7, Satoshi Popinjay wrote:

~ Dennis Prager is now testing negative. Ivermectin and in home therapeutics work.

Is there any proof that he tested positive?

Satoshi Popinjay

Oct 21, 2021, 2:13:42 PM10/21/21
Risky, how would I know? I'll tellya what, for now, I'm gonna believe it. Just like I believe Joe Rogan got sick and used Ivermectin and at home therapeutics. There have been thousands of people treated successfully with Ivermectin, and budesonide, etc. I know the CDC and CNN does not exactly shout about it, to put it lightly. Pretty sure Trump got similiar treatments.

risky biz

Oct 21, 2021, 3:14:30 PM10/21/21
On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 11:13:42 AM UTC-7, Satoshi Popinjay wrote:
> On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 10:47:42 AM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
> > On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 9:18:15 AM UTC-7, Satoshi Popinjay wrote:
> > > On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 8:46:56 PM UTC-7, Satoshi Popinjay wrote:
> > ~ Dennis Prager is now testing negative. Ivermectin and in home therapeutics work.
> >
> > Is there any proof that he tested positive?

~ Risky, how would I know? I'll tellya what, for now, I'm gonna believe it. Just like I believe Joe Rogan got sick and used Ivermectin and at home therapeutics. There have been thousands of people treated successfully with Ivermectin, and budesonide, etc. I know the CDC and CNN does not exactly shout about it, to put it lightly. Pretty sure Trump got similiar treatments.

He's an entertainer. It isn't going overboard to wonder if it's a publicity stunt.

In any case, I don't really care much. But it's also claimed that he had monoclonal antibody treatment. I think the CDC has acknowledged that it seems to be effective. There was no downplay about that.

But to think it's a wise course of action to depend on that is misguided. I have read that there is some evidence the virus 'hides' in tissues to escape antibodies. It might arise again much later and overcome you before your immune system can marshal a strong response. And it has already been established reliably that there are long-term negative effects from the virus. The best course is to avoid contracting it by any means possible.

Dutch

Oct 21, 2021, 5:13:46 PM10/21/21
On 2021-10-21 9:18 a.m., Satoshi Popinjay wrote:
> On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 8:46:56 PM UTC-7, Satoshi Popinjay wrote:
>

> Dennis Prager is now testing negative.

As did millions of others who initially tested positive then recovered.

> Ivermectin and in home therapeutics work.

Not shown.

Satoshi Popinjay

Oct 21, 2021, 7:07:38 PM10/21/21
On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 12:14:30 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:

> He's an entertainer. It isn't going overboard to wonder if it's a publicity stunt.
>
> In any case, I don't really care much. But it's also claimed that he had monoclonal antibody treatment. I think the CDC has acknowledged that it seems to be effective. There was no downplay about that.
>
> But to think it's a wise course of action to depend on that is misguided. I have read that there is some evidence the virus 'hides' in tissues to escape antibodies. It might arise again much later and overcome you before your immune system can marshal a strong response. And it has already been established reliably that there are long-term negative effects from the virus. The best course is to avoid contracting it by any means possible.

CDC, AND President Biden, have cheered monoclonal antibodies. They are a winner. I think they have kept everyone out of the hospital who has done them early, and some even in the last stages, right before they were to be stuck on the machine. Don't quote me. The shot is dangerous. You can agree with me or not, it's a free country. It was, anyway. There's still the issue of ADE, and I am the only RGPer who has discussed this. I have brought it up, and no one has replied, except a couple snarky assholes, I think you know who they are. It doesn't hurt MY feelings. But it's possible millions will confront it in the future. God hope not. Test animals died. People with dengue also had it. I brought it up, just snarky responses. Again, it doesn't hurt my feelings. There's a possibility that the UK is seeing it now. Again, don't quote me. I'm just a video poker player. But there are no experts on RGP, they just think they are. But they're really all as dumb as I am. ADE is just one reason not to take the "vaccine", which is not a vaccine. Soon they will be giving it to 5-year olds.

Satoshi Popinjay

Oct 21, 2021, 7:10:48 PM10/21/21
You win either way. If he had died, then Ivermectin is a scam. If he lived, it's still a scam. Why do I care? I don't.

VegasJerry

Oct 21, 2021, 8:17:55 PM10/21/21
On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 4:07:38 PM UTC-7, Satoshi Popinjay wrote:
> On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 12:14:30 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
>

> > He's an entertainer. It isn't going overboard to wonder if it's a publicity stunt.
> >
> > In any case, I don't really care much. But it's also claimed that he had monoclonal antibody treatment. I think the CDC has acknowledged that it seems to be effective. There was no downplay about that.
> >
> > But to think it's a wise course of action to depend on that is misguided. I have read that there is some evidence the virus 'hides' in tissues to escape antibodies. It might arise again much later and overcome you before your immune system can marshal a strong response. And it has already been established reliably that there are long-term negative effects from the virus. The best course is to avoid contracting it by any means possible.

> CDC, AND President Biden, have cheered monoclonal antibodies. They are a winner.

For the desperate, and those that didn't get the shots (and now wish they had).

> I think they have kept everyone out of the hospital who has done them early,

The shots? Yea, we "think" we already established that.

> and some even in the last stages, right before they were to be stuck on the machine. Don't quote me.

Have we ever?

> The shot is dangerous.

No, actually it's not. THAT is why you're not quoted. Just as you would quote who told you that.

> You can agree with me or not, it's a free country.

Oh; so you weren't quoting anybody when you said, "The shot is dangerous."

> It was, anyway. There's still the issue of ADE, and I am the only RGPer who has discussed this.
> I have brought it up, and no one has replied, except a couple snarky assholes

So you HAVE received replies?

> I think you know who they are.

No. Who were they and what was their replies you obviously don't agree with.
Care to 'quote' them?

> It doesn't hurt MY feelings.

So why the whining?

> I brought it up, just snarky responses. Again, it doesn't hurt my feelings.

So - again - why again and why the whining?

> There's a possibility that the UK is seeing it now. Again, don't quote me.

Again - why would we?

> I'm just a video poker player.

Making you a loser because the odd are against you.
Not good enough to play real poker?

> But there are no experts on RGP, they just think they are. But they're really all as dumb as I am.

Can we quote you on that?

BillB

Oct 21, 2021, 8:25:29 PM10/21/21
On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 4:07:38 PM UTC-7, Satoshi Popinjay wrote:
> On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 12:14:30 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
>

> > He's an entertainer. It isn't going overboard to wonder if it's a publicity stunt.
> >
> > In any case, I don't really care much. But it's also claimed that he had monoclonal antibody treatment. I think the CDC has acknowledged that it seems to be effective. There was no downplay about that.
> >
> > But to think it's a wise course of action to depend on that is misguided. I have read that there is some evidence the virus 'hides' in tissues to escape antibodies. It might arise again much later and overcome you before your immune system can marshal a strong response. And it has already been established reliably that there are long-term negative effects from the virus. The best course is to avoid contracting it by any means possible.
> CDC, AND President Biden, have cheered monoclonal antibodies. They are a winner. I think they have kept everyone out of the hospital who has done them early, and some even in the last stages, right before they were to be stuck on the machine. Don't quote me. The shot is dangerous.

It's Covid that is dangerous. When (not if) you catch it, there is an approximately 1 in 50 chance you die. One in 50 is quite a bit more "dangerous" than one in a million.

You can agree with me or not, it's a free country. It was, anyway. There's still the issue of ADE, and I am the only RGPer who has discussed this. I have brought it up, and no one has replied, except a couple snarky assholes, I think you know who they are. It doesn't hurt MY feelings. But it's possible millions will confront it in the future. God hope not. Test animals died. >People with dengue also had it. I brought it up, just snarky responses. Again, it doesn't hurt my feelings. There's a possibility that the UK is seeing it now. Again, don't quote me. I'm just a >video poker player. But there are no experts on RGP, they just think they are. But they're really all as dumb as I am. ADE is just one reason not to take the "vaccine", which is not a vaccine. >Soon they will be giving it to 5-year olds.

You obviously haven't looked at the statistics on ADE.

Tim Norfolk

Oct 21, 2021, 8:30:27 PM10/21/21
What dictionary are you using? https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vaccine

BillB

Oct 21, 2021, 8:36:51 PM10/21/21
What is wrong with you? If the nutjobs on Facebook and YouTube say it's not a vaccine then it is NOT a vaccine. End of story. "Dictionary" LOL!

Satoshi Popinjay

Oct 21, 2021, 8:49:30 PM10/21/21
On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 5:30:27 PM UTC-7, Tim Norfolk wrote:

> What dictionary are you using?

The same one Hank Aaron used.

Tim Norfolk

Oct 22, 2021, 8:55:57 PM10/22/21