BillBlabbermouth's workshop on hypocrisy

risky biz

Oct 25, 2021, 2:50:19 PM10/25/21
This is what Representative Jim Banks said:

“The title of first female four-star officer gets taken by a man,” Banks said in the tweet ..'
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-10-24/twitter-suspends-gop-lawmaker-for-misgendering-biden-appointee

This is what BillBlabbermouth said:
'I'm sure nobody is surprised you're siding with the bigot. Not as bad as siding with a racist murderer, I suppose.'
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.gambling.poker/c/4u2xOJPg9nI/m/bD_FED-8AAAJ

This is ALSO what BillBlabbermouth said ..

'Don't let his opposition toTrump fool you. He's still a Republican "conservative". An inordinate percentage are closet perverts.'
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.gambling.poker/c/kGY83Ca1ubY/m/3GsAEeTOAQAJ

.. about someone that was gay:

'The Republican political consultant lived most of his life in the background, until last month when 21 men accused him of inappropriate, unwanted sexual texts. Weaver released a statement saying he believed the messages were “consensual mutual conversations” and then came out publicly for the first time in his 61 years.

“The truth is that I’m gay,” he wrote.'
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-fall-of-john-weaver-a-lincoln-project-co-founder-whose-political-career-was-shrouded-in-mystery/ar-BB1dEad4

And this is what BillBlabbermouth said about a black criminal that sneaked up on two (non-black) police officers and attempted to murder them with a handgun but only succeeded in brutally maiming both of them:

'I saw the story on Fox News.com They said the shooter acted "without warning or provocation". I was like...WTF?? Have you people been asleep for the last two months? There is a genocide occurring. Black people are fighting a war for their lives with the police.'
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.gambling.poker/c/Zfiue-aH2TQ/m/qLVZKMjuBAAJ

Got that? It's bigotry for Jim Banks to call a transgender female a 'man' but OK for Free🧀Gov'tCheeseBoy in Vancouver to call a gay person a 'pervert' and it's definitely OK for him to call a murderous racist attack by a black criminal on two police officers a 'war'.

It's a good idea to keep a vomit bag handy when you read any of this asshole's posts.

BillB

Oct 25, 2021, 3:23:17 PM10/25/21
Two textbook examples of your third grade reading comprehension skills. Are you trying to say gay people can not be "sexual predators"?? I was obviously referring to him being a "conservative," not gay.

I don't even understand your complaint about the second one. Are you saying I was incorrect to assume that George's execution was the provocation for the attack? It happened during the period when millions were protesting, rioting and issuing threats over the murder.

None of this has anything to do with the bigot's deliberate attempt to ridicule and humiliate a woman through misgendering. You support the bigot, right?

risky biz

Oct 25, 2021, 3:32:50 PM10/25/21
~ None of this has anything to do with the bigot's deliberate attempt to ridicule and humiliate a woman through misgendering. You support the bigot, right?

No, I do not support you.

Bigot.

BillB

Oct 25, 2021, 3:50:11 PM10/25/21
LOL..he's gone into full denial mode.

Notice how he had absolutely nothing. Humiliated again, but he just keeps coming back for more.

risky biz

Oct 25, 2021, 4:09:29 PM10/25/21
~ LOL..he's gone into full denial mode.

> Notice how he had absolutely nothing. Humiliated again, but he just keeps coming back for more.

I had nothing? I had everything, maroon. LMFAO.

A maroon classic:

'I was obviously referring to him being a "conservative," not gay.'

Uh, huh- you meant he was a political pervert. You didn't mean that it was 'perverted' to be gay.

Even 'splashy' isn't a dumb enough cocksucker to swallow that one.

BillB

Oct 25, 2021, 4:24:11 PM10/25/21
Read the sentence I was responding to, idiot. You just aren't very bright. As if someone as righteous as me would ever denigrate someone for being gay. I am not a bigot like you.

risky biz

Oct 25, 2021, 5:16:36 PM10/25/21
On Monday, October 25, 2021 at 1:24:11 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

> > I had nothing? I had everything, maroon. LMFAO.
> >
> > A maroon classic:
> >
> > 'I was obviously referring to him being a "conservative," not gay.'
> >
> > Uh, huh- you meant he was a political pervert. You didn't mean that it was 'perverted' to be gay.
> >
> > Even 'splashy' isn't a dumb enough cocksucker to swallow that one.

~ Read the sentence I was responding to, idiot. You just aren't very bright. As if someone as righteous as me would ever denigrate someone for being gay. I am not a bigot like you.

You were responding to a sentence that referred to gays as 'sexual predator(s)'.

Somehow, in your twisted mind, you have found what you think is a way to describe all gays as sexual predators and not be a bigot yourself. You're mentally ill.

And an asshole.

BillB

Oct 25, 2021, 5:32:55 PM10/25/21
On Monday, October 25, 2021 at 2:16:36 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
> On Monday, October 25, 2021 at 1:24:11 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:
>
> > > I had nothing? I had everything, maroon. LMFAO.
> > >
> > > A maroon classic:
> > >
> > > 'I was obviously referring to him being a "conservative," not gay.'
> > >
> > > Uh, huh- you meant he was a political pervert. You didn't mean that it was 'perverted' to be gay.
> > >
> > > Even 'splashy' isn't a dumb enough cocksucker to swallow that one.
> ~ Read the sentence I was responding to, idiot. You just aren't very bright. As if someone as righteous as me would ever denigrate someone for being gay. I am not a bigot like you.
>
> You were responding to a sentence that referred to gays as 'sexual predator(s)'.

Liar. Dutch isn't a bigot like you either.

da pickle

Oct 26, 2021, 1:02:43 PM10/26/21
So many trips and falls and fails in so little time.

BillB

Oct 26, 2021, 1:11:55 PM10/26/21
Well, looks like you fooled pickle at least, but is that really an accomplishment? That's like taking candy from a baby.

risky biz

Oct 26, 2021, 11:02:41 PM10/26/21
On Monday, October 25, 2021 at 2:32:55 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

> > ~ Read the sentence I was responding to, idiot. You just aren't very bright. As if someone as righteous as me would ever denigrate someone for being gay. I am not a bigot like you.
> >

> > You were responding to a sentence that referred to gays as 'sexual predator(s)'.

~ Liar. Dutch isn't a bigot like you either.

What 'dutch' said: 'Even sexual predators can be patriots, that's Weaver.'

Free🧀Gov'tCheeseBoy in Vancouver responded: 'He's still a Republican "conservative". An inordinate percentage are closet perverts.'

What John Weaver did:

risky biz

Oct 26, 2021, 11:06:46 PM10/26/21
On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 10:11:55 AM UTC-7, BillB wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 10:02:43 AM UTC-7, da pickle wrote:

> > So many trips and falls and fails in so little time.

~ Well, looks like you fooled pickle at least, but is that really an accomplishment? That's like taking candy from a baby.

You must feel like a big, fat, two-faced ass right about now.

Your pants are on fire because you AREN'T fooling Pickle, or anyone else.

BillB

Oct 26, 2021, 11:14:07 PM10/26/21
lol...what a weirdo.

BillB

Oct 26, 2021, 11:20:17 PM10/26/21
On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 8:02:41 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
> On Monday, October 25, 2021 at 2:32:55 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:

> > > ~ Read the sentence I was responding to, idiot. You just aren't very bright. As if someone as righteous as me would ever denigrate someone for being gay. I am not a bigot like you.
> > >

> > > You were responding to a sentence that referred to gays as 'sexual predator(s)'.
> ~ Liar. Dutch isn't a bigot like you either.
>

> What 'dutch' said: 'Even sexual predators can be patriots, that's Weaver.'
>
> Free🧀Gov'tCheeseBoy in Vancouver responded: 'He's still a Republican "conservative". An inordinate percentage are closet perverts.'
>

> What John Weaver did:
> “The truth is that I’m gay,” he wrote.'
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-fall-of-john-weaver-a-lincoln-project-co-founder-whose-political-career-was-shrouded-in-mystery/ar-BB1dEad4

And that's your so-called "evidence" that I described "all gays" as sexual predators? LOL No wonder you never made it past high school. I clearly said an inordinate percentage Republican "conservatives" are sexual predators. Not all....an inordinate percentage. Not gays....Republican conservatives. Another riskytard epic reading comprehension fail.

risky biz

Oct 26, 2021, 11:41:49 PM10/26/21
You win the blue ribbon for being an unmatchable ASS of a hypocrite. Do you think everyone else in the world can't read English? Your exertions at trying to twist the hell out of the two-faced inexhaustible waterfall of your big double-talking mouth is the most exercise you've had in decades.

BillB

Oct 26, 2021, 11:46:05 PM10/26/21
That's your big problem. Unlike you, they can read English. Nowhere did I say or imply by any stretch of the imagination that "all gays are sexual predators," and anyone familiar with my posts knows I would never say such a thing in a million years. You got caught in another bald-faced lie.

risky biz

Oct 28, 2021, 12:06:47 PM10/28/21
On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 8:46:05 PM UTC-7, BillB wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 8:41:49 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:

> > > And that's your so-called "evidence" that I described "all gays" as sexual predators? LOL No wonder you never made it past high school. I clearly said an inordinate percentage Republican "conservatives" are sexual predators. Not all....an inordinate percentage. Not gays....Republican conservatives. Another riskytard epic reading comprehension fail.

> > You win the blue ribbon for being an unmatchable ASS of a hypocrite. Do you think everyone else in the world can't read English? Your exertions at trying to twist the hell out of the two-faced inexhaustible waterfall of your big double-talking mouth is the most exercise you've had in decades.

~ That's your big problem. Unlike you, they can read English. Nowhere did I say or imply by any stretch of the imagination that "all gays are sexual predators," and anyone familiar with my posts knows I would never say such a thing in a million years. You got caught in another bald-faced lie.

Jim Banks admitted he was gay and you called him a 'closet pervert'. And you're so dumb you keep your own words saying that at the top of the page by continual last posting. What a dumb shit.