Your bullshit has consequences, you know who you are

Dutch

Oct 17, 2021, 7:32:40 PM10/17/21
Virginia couple who refused to be vaccinated because of misinformation
about the vaccine they read online, both die of COVID. They leave behind
four children. The man called his mother from the hospital and said,
“Mom, I love you and I wish that I’d gotten the shot”.
https://twitter.com/MikeSington/status/1449812464825094148

Bill Vanek

Oct 17, 2021, 8:15:12 PM10/17/21
On Oct 17, 2021, Dutch wrote
(in article <skibqi$bnn$1...@dont-email.me>):
You are THE dumbest, most dishonest fuck who has ever posted here, Leni.
There is misinformation on every subject everywhere you can look. Do you
really think it can be eliminated? Of course not, so what the fuck are you
talking about? Those people are adults, they were exposed to all sorts of
info, and they made a fucking choice. Does everyone who declines the vaccine
die? Does everyone who gets it avoid death? You seem to be saying that if
only everyone on earth had vocally supported the vaccine, everyone would have
gotten it, and no one would have died. Typical progressive utopia bullshit.
Give me a number, asshole. How many deaths do you blame Brian for? Pierre?
Paul? Just a ballpark is fine.

BillB

Oct 17, 2021, 8:58:20 PM10/17/21
On Sunday, October 17, 2021 at 5:15:12 PM UTC-7, Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Oct 17, 2021, Dutch wrote
> (in article <skibqi$bnn$1...@dont-email.me>):
> > Virginia couple who refused to be vaccinated because of misinformation
> > about the vaccine they read online, both die of COVID. They leave behind
> > four children. The man called his mother from the hospital and said,
> > “Mom, I love you and I wish that I’d gotten the shot”.
> > https://twitter.com/MikeSington/status/1449812464825094148
> You are THE dumbest, most dishonest fuck who has ever posted here, Leni.
> There is misinformation on every subject everywhere you can look. Do you
> really think it can be eliminated? Of course not,

There's that fallacy of the excluded middle.

so what the fuck are you
> talking about? Those people are adults, they were exposed to all sorts of
> info, and they made a fucking choice. Does everyone who declines the vaccine
> die? Does everyone who gets it avoid death?

Irrelevant, obviously. The objective is the minimization of hard and social costs.

You seem to be saying that if
> only everyone on earth had vocally supported the vaccine, everyone would have
> gotten it, and no one would have died. Typical progressive utopia bullshit.

He doesn't seem to be saying that at all. Classic strawman, and an exceptionally silly one.

> Give me a number, asshole. How many deaths do you blame Brian for? Pierre?
> Paul? Just a ballpark is fine.

More irrelevance. Total post score out 10: 1 for finding the send button.

Satoshi Popinjay

Oct 17, 2021, 10:38:01 PM10/17/21
Need more details. Did they use a a protocol as soon as they got sick? Did they wait until their lips turned blue? Ivermectin? Monoclonal antibodies? Budesonide?

Your post is just as bad as misinformation because you left out everything. If you had said they immediately took Ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies, and THEN died, that would be useful information, to me. That's something I want to know and read about. You have provided nothing. No useful link.

Dutch

Oct 18, 2021, 1:34:23 AM10/18/21
You're stupid.

Dutch

Oct 18, 2021, 3:48:12 AM10/18/21
On 2021-10-17 5:58 p.m., BillB wrote:
> On Sunday, October 17, 2021 at 5:15:12 PM UTC-7, Bill Vanek wrote:

>> Those people are adults, they were exposed to all sorts of
>> info, and they made a fucking choice. Does everyone who declines the vaccine
>> die? Does everyone who gets it avoid death?
>
> Irrelevant, obviously. The objective is the minimization of hard and social costs.

Besides, virtually everyone who gets the vaccine avoids dying from
Covid. Certainly this young couple would not have died. I don't blame
them, I blame the people who influenced them to make those tragic choices.

Dutch

Oct 18, 2021, 4:04:18 AM10/18/21
The useful information is that four young children are orphans because
their parents believed dangerous anti-vaxxer misinformation like the
kind you spew.

Satoshi Popinjay

Oct 18, 2021, 4:33:52 AM10/18/21
Even President Biden addressed the nation, championing the virtues of monoclonal antibodies. If you are not interested in having an open and honest discussion about this, that's fine. But no one can say I didn't try. I asked you to provide some more details, it's obvious you have no details and are just interested in presenting your own dogma. I am not anti-vaccine, your characterizing me as such is dishonest and incorrect.

Satoshi Popinjay

Oct 18, 2021, 4:56:39 AM10/18/21
Upon further search, this looks like it could be a fake story. The closest link to any information says a guy, not named, went to the hospital with a cough. The story says they sent him home with "cold medicine". Then it says he came back after several days, they put him on a ventilator and he died. So you cannot show any valid information on this at all. Even Jerrytard could probably be a better journalist. You suck. It doesn't look like you can actually show an exact name of this supposed man who died. Fake story. If it's real, then the hospital and doctors did nothing for him. They killed him. No wonder you would not answer my honest questions. You can't, and you are not honest. You lose. Learn to lose. Loser.

risky biz

Oct 18, 2021, 8:28:24 AM10/18/21
On Sunday, October 17, 2021 at 4:32:40 PM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:
https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=Virginia+couple+COVID+four+children&ia=web

Bill Vanek

Oct 18, 2021, 11:53:43 AM10/18/21
On Oct 18, 2021, Dutch wrote
(in article <skj8rm$oa1$1...@dont-email.me>):

> On 2021-10-17 5:58 p.m., BillB wrote:
> > On Sunday, October 17, 2021 at 5:15:12 PM UTC-7, Bill Vanek wrote:
>
> > > Those people are adults, they were exposed to all sorts of
> > > info, and they made a fucking choice. Does everyone who declines the
> > > vaccine
> > > die? Does everyone who gets it avoid death?
> >
> > Irrelevant, obviously. The objective is the minimization of hard and social
> > costs.
>
> Besides, virtually everyone who gets the vaccine avoids dying from
> Covid.

So why the fuck should vaccinated people care about unvaccinated people?

> Certainly this young couple would not have died. I don't blame
> them, I blame the people who influenced them to make those tragic choices.

But not the people who actually made the choices? They were helpless?

Satoshi Popinjay

Oct 18, 2021, 12:03:53 PM10/18/21
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 8:53:43 AM UTC-7, Bill Vanek wrote:

> But not the people who actually made the choices? They were helpless?

This story is plastered all over the internet. Nowhere does it say they did anything other than take some "cold medicine". Dutch posted this, but Dutch can't provide details. So if they did nothing to prevent covid, no vaccine, no early home treatment, no monoclonal antibodies, etc., why is this a national story? Covid killed them. Huge surprise. Where is the story? What is the "misinformation" that caused them to die? It is not reported, as far as I can tell.

Satoshi Popinjay

Oct 18, 2021, 12:10:47 PM10/18/21
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 5:28:24 AM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:

> https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=Virginia+couple+COVID+four+children&ia=web

Still no details. Hospital sent home with "cold medicine". No vaccine, no treatment, they died. Why is this a national story?

VegasJerry

Oct 18, 2021, 1:59:09 PM10/18/21
On Sunday, October 17, 2021 at 5:15:12 PM UTC-7, Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Oct 17, 2021, Dutch wrote
> (in article <skibqi$bnn$1...@dont-email.me>):
> > Virginia couple who refused to be vaccinated because of misinformation
> > about the vaccine they read online, both die of COVID. They leave behind
> > four children. The man called his mother from the hospital and said,
> > “Mom, I love you and I wish that I’d gotten the shot”.
> > https://twitter.com/MikeSington/status/1449812464825094148
> You are THE dumbest, most dishonest fuck who has ever posted here, Leni.
> There is misinformation on every subject everywhere you can look. Do you
> really think it can be eliminated? Of course not, so what the fuck are you
> talking about? Those people are adults, they were exposed to all sorts of
> info, and they made a fucking choice. Does everyone who declines the vaccine
> die? Does everyone who gets it avoid death?

> You seem to be saying ...
> You seem to be saying ....
> You seem to be saying ....
> You seem to be saying ......

See what I mean about this cowardly, lying, motherfucker? He doesn't know shit and
when cornered starts making up positions for people, then arguing those made up positions.

> "You seem to be outsmarting me again, so I'll just make up shit; then run and hide, as usual..."

VegasJerry

Oct 18, 2021, 2:03:48 PM10/18/21
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 8:53:43 AM UTC-7, Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Oct 18, 2021, Dutch wrote
> (in article <skj8rm$oa1$1...@dont-email.me>):

> > > Irrelevant, obviously. The objective is the minimization of hard and social
> > > costs.
> >
> > Besides, virtually everyone who gets the vaccine avoids dying from
> > Covid.

> So why the fuck should vaccinated people care about unvaccinated people?

BECAUSE THEY CAN STILL INFECTE ME, MY WIFE AND MY KIDS,
YOU STUPID IGNORANT MOTHERFUCKER!

See what I meant about this ignorant asshole? He doesn't even understand
the basics of a pandemic.

Pierre Trudeau

Oct 18, 2021, 2:16:38 PM10/18/21
LOL Vaccinated people transmit it too, numbnuts.

VegasJerry

Oct 18, 2021, 2:26:35 PM10/18/21
Who said they couldn't you stupid motherfucker?

(Another asshole that doesn't understand what a pandemic is and can do).

BillB

Oct 18, 2021, 2:32:53 PM10/18/21
Good to from you, Alim. Yes, they *can* transmit it too, but it is significantly less likely.

From NBC News:

People who are vaccinated against Covid-19 are less likely to spread the virus even if they become infected, a new study finds, adding to a growing body of evidence that vaccines can reduce transmission of the delta variant.

British scientists at the University of Oxford examined national records of nearly 150,000 contacts that were traced from roughly 100,000 initial cases. The samples included people who were fully or partially vaccinated with either the Pfizer-BioNTech or the AstraZeneca vaccines, as well as people who were unvaccinated. The researchers then looked at how the vaccines affected the spread of the virus if a person had a breakthrough infection with either the alpha variant or the highly contagious delta variant.

Both vaccines reduced transmission, although they were more effective against the alpha variant compared to the delta variant. When infected with the delta variant, a given contact was 65 percent less likely to test positive if the person from whom the exposure occurred was fully vaccinated with two doses of the Pfizer vaccine. With AstraZeneca, a given contact was 36 percent less likely to test positive if the person from whom the exposure occurred was fully vaccinated.

Pierre Trudeau

Oct 18, 2021, 2:35:23 PM10/18/21
LOL.

risky biz

Oct 18, 2021, 4:28:46 PM10/18/21
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 9:10:47 AM UTC-7, Satoshi Popinjay wrote:
> On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 5:28:24 AM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
>
> > https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=Virginia+couple+COVID+four+children&ia=web

~ Still no details. Hospital sent home with "cold medicine". No vaccine, no treatment, they died. Why is this a national story?

It's a national story because they both could have easily avoided a horrible death. It's reported that he asked for the vaccine when he was on his deathbed and they had to inform him it was too late.

The hospital probably had a good reason for his initial treatment. Maybe he had a cold AND asymptomatic COVID. Maybe he also refused a COVID test. Maybe they were incompetent and are now legally liable.

risky biz

Oct 18, 2021, 4:34:51 PM10/18/21
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 11:16:38 AM UTC-7, Pierre Trudeau wrote:

~ LOL Vaccinated people transmit it too, numbnuts.

There wouldn't be any virus to transmit if everyone got vaccinated.

Polio vaccinations are mandatory for schoolchildren now. That's why parents don't have to worry about their children contracting polio in the schoolroom.

But you still think it's SMART to NOT get a vaccine?

Dutch

Oct 18, 2021, 4:49:54 PM10/18/21
https://www.thewashingtontime.com/unvaccinated-virginia-couple-die-from-covid-leaving-behind-five-kids/
A Virginia couple in their 40s who refused pleas from their family to
get the COVID-19 vaccine because they read misinformation online passed
away from the disease within two weeks of each other, leaving behind
five children and an infant grandson.

High school sweethearts Kevin, 48, and Misty Mitchem, 46, regretted not
taking the vaccine just before they died, according to their bereaved
loved ones.

Misty Mitchem, a medical transcriptionist by trade, declined to get the
shot even though she had diabetes.

Pierre Trudeau

Oct 18, 2021, 4:54:54 PM10/18/21
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 3:34:51 PM UTC-5, risky biz wrote:
> On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 11:16:38 AM UTC-7, Pierre Trudeau wrote:
> ~ LOL Vaccinated people transmit it too, numbnuts.
>
> There wouldn't be any virus to transmit if everyone got vaccinated.

LOL, that's total bullshit and you know it. It might be correct of the vaccine was as effective as we were told it was, but it's not.

> Polio vaccinations are mandatory for schoolchildren now. That's why parents don't have to worry about their children contracting polio in the schoolroom.

The polio vaccine is almost 100% effective in children. The covid vaccines are less effective and lose much of their effectiveness pretty quickly.

> But you still think it's SMART to NOT get a vaccine?

I don't believe I ever said it was smart. I said my natural immunity is sufficient for my needs.

risky biz

Oct 18, 2021, 5:12:13 PM10/18/21
Flush your bullshit down the nearest toilet. You grasp at any crumb that questions the effectiveness of the COVID vaccine.

Also, I am sorry to hear of the passing of your loved one. I would have said so sooner if I had known which screen name you were using this week.

Dutch

Oct 18, 2021, 5:14:55 PM10/18/21
On 2021-10-18 8:53 a.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Oct 18, 2021, Dutch wrote
> (in article <skj8rm$oa1$1...@dont-email.me>):

>>> Irrelevant, obviously. The objective is the minimization of hard and social
>>> costs.
>>
>> Besides, virtually everyone who gets the vaccine avoids dying from
>> Covid.
>
> So why the fuck should vaccinated people care about unvaccinated people?

Trying to explain to a conservative caring about other people is a
nearly impossible task. I don't expect you to understand compassion but
are you really incapable of connecting the dots?
>> Certainly this young couple would not have died. I don't blame
>> them, I blame the people who influenced them to make those tragic choices.
>
> But not the people who actually made the choices? They were helpless?

No, like a lot of people they made poor choices, but they were victims
of people they trusted with influence spreading dangerous misinformation.

Satoshi Popinjay

Oct 18, 2021, 5:18:28 PM10/18/21
That's a lot of maybes. Thousands of people have died from covid, I'm sure there were many who had four/five kids and didn't get any treatment, did they all make a national story plastered all over the internet? Why was this story special? Sure it's sad when anyone dies, but this is headlines.

Maybe, it would have helped, if they had been treated early, with monoclonal antibodies, just like President Biden recommended in a national speech. Although monoclonal antibodies is recommended in an early stage, they have also been successful at late stages.

I'm still looking for the "misinformation" that Dutch said killed these people. Where is it?

Satoshi Popinjay

Oct 18, 2021, 5:21:24 PM10/18/21
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 2:14:55 PM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:

> No, like a lot of people they made poor choices, but they were victims
> of people they trusted with influence spreading dangerous misinformation.

What misinformation? You have said that already, but not provided it. Did someone tell them to skip the vaccine, and not get anything but "cold medicine"?

Satoshi Popinjay

Oct 18, 2021, 5:25:09 PM10/18/21
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 1:54:54 PM UTC-7, Pierre Trudeau wrote:

> The covid vaccines are less effective and lose much of their effectiveness pretty quickly.

I think Israel and the UK have been vaccinated more than almost anyone. How's that working out for them?

Didn't work too well for Colin Powell this morning, fully vaccinated.

BillB

Oct 18, 2021, 5:31:16 PM10/18/21
https://medicalpartnership.usg.edu/covid-19-staggering-statistic-98-to-99-of-americans-dying-are-unvaccinated/

I don't think you need to have a room temperature IQ to figure out that the vaccines are effective in preventing death.

Dutch

Oct 18, 2021, 5:33:34 PM10/18/21
Sorry to belabor a point, but refusing to get vaccinated killed them.
The misinformation is the whole anti-science, anti-Fauci ecosystem that
has sprouted up on the right.

Satoshi Popinjay

Oct 18, 2021, 5:45:01 PM10/18/21
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 2:33:34 PM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:

> Sorry to belabor a point, but refusing to get vaccinated killed them.
> The misinformation is the whole anti-science, anti-Fauci ecosystem that
> has sprouted up on the right.

Sorry. They apparently had no treatment whatsoever. "Cold medicine". No Ivermectin, no monoclonal antibodies, no vitamin D, no zinc, no budesonide. At least, if they did have that, it's not in the story. So assume they did not. Such early treatment will keep people out of the hospital. Such protocol is saving thousands of people. On the other hand, taking the so-called "vaccine", one runs a risk of heart problems, stroke, and if surviving in the early period, a possibility of ADE, antibody dependency enhancement, which we don't really know how that will turn out, it's still too early. Meanwhile, the at home early treatment has been deemed very safe. So you're just a liar. Knew that already.

Satoshi Popinjay

Oct 18, 2021, 5:50:14 PM10/18/21
Here's an interesting article. Sept. 29, 2021. Better "factcheck" it.

"UK hospital data shocks the world: 80% of COVID deaths are among the vaccinated…"

https://stuartbramhall.wordpress.com/2021/09/28/uk-hospital-data-shocks-the-world-80-of-covid-deaths-are-among-the-vaccinated-covid-deaths-up-3000-after-vaccine-wave/

Satoshi Popinjay

Oct 18, 2021, 6:02:36 PM10/18/21
By the way, i just want to be clear, I think Dutch originally took this story from twitter. I have asked over and over if there were any other pertinent details, like did they take any alternative treatments in addition to skipping the vaccine. Dutch, has not been able to answer this question. It is a question I would personally like to know about. If these people took Ivermectin, monoclonal antinbodies, budesonide, etc., and still died, that is information I would want to read about. Believe me, if those treatment were given, and FAILED, I want to know. So far, crickets.

BillB

Oct 18, 2021, 6:13:21 PM10/18/21
On Sunday, October 17, 2021 at 4:32:40 PM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:

> Virginia couple who refused to be vaccinated because of misinformation
> about the vaccine they read online, both die of COVID. They leave behind
> four children. The man called his mother from the hospital and said,
> “Mom, I love you and I wish that I’d gotten the shot”.
> https://twitter.com/MikeSington/status/1449812464825094148

They definitely look like Trump voters.

BillB

Oct 18, 2021, 6:18:29 PM10/18/21
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 3:02:36 PM UTC-7, Satoshi Popinjay wrote:
> By the way, i just want to be clear, I think Dutch originally took this story from twitter. I have asked over and over if there were any other pertinent details, like did they take any alternative treatments in addition to skipping the vaccine. Dutch, has not been able to answer this question. It is a question I would personally like to know about. If these people took Ivermectin, monoclonal antinbodies, budesonide, etc., and still died, that is information I would want to read about. Believe me, if those treatment were given, and FAILED, I want to know. So far, >crickets.

Don't forget Worcestershire sauce. No mention if they got the Worcestershire sauce IV. Prince Fauci doesn't want you to know.

BillB

Oct 18, 2021, 6:32:54 PM10/18/21
One tinfoil hat website reporting on what they read on this tinfoil hat website:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/humans-are-free/

Dutch

Oct 18, 2021, 6:48:51 PM10/18/21
OK, I "factchecked" this personal blog. Her central claim, "UK hospital
data shows that covid-19 deaths are 3,000 percent higher now compared to
this time last year, and it’s not the “unvaccinated” who are dying in
greater numbers."

Here are the data:
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/#graph-deaths-daily
Oct 16 2020 138 deaths, Oct 16 2021 148 deaths, and that is with the
much more contagious and deadly Delta variant.
As for the other part of her claim 'Fully vaccinated people account for
1.2% of England’s Covid-19 deaths'
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/sep/13/fully-vaccinated-people-account-for-12-of-englands-covid-19-deaths

And you acted all offended when I accused you of spreading misinformation.

BillB

Oct 18, 2021, 6:50:35 PM10/18/21
"Overall, we rate Humans are Free as a Tin Foil Hat Right Wing Conspiracy and Quackery level Pseudoscience site. Essentially, almost every article on this website is either false, misleading, or unproven."

Dutch

Oct 18, 2021, 7:19:57 PM10/18/21
Facebook, Twitter, Fox News, OAN, NewsMax, any one of a list right wing
bloggers and radio hosts, the ones who haven't died from Covid yet.

Dutch

Oct 18, 2021, 7:23:17 PM10/18/21
I don't which specific idiot it was that influenced them, maybe it was
that ditsy psychiatrist from New Zealand you posted earlier.

Dutch

Oct 18, 2021, 8:14:42 PM10/18/21
Ya think?

Dutch

Oct 18, 2021, 8:22:31 PM10/18/21
aka to poppy "interesting" "compelling" "factual"

BillB

Oct 18, 2021, 8:44:46 PM10/18/21
All this Covid quackery reminds me of how the same sort of people dismiss both climate science and the people who have studied it on a professional level for decades. After perusing a couple of wackadoodle pseudoscience websites for 20 minutes they'll exclaim, "Climate change? The Earth was much warmer 700 million years ago during the Neoproterozoic period!!" It's as if they really believe that their 20 minute deep dive into climate science has led to a discovery that thousands of climate scientists had utterly failed to consider. It cracks me up every time.

Bill Vanek

Oct 18, 2021, 10:27:31 PM10/18/21
On Oct 18, 2021, Satoshi Popinjay wrote
(in article<40d79a4c-f155-45ee...@googlegroups.com>):

> On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 8:53:43 AM UTC-7, Bill Vanek wrote:
>
> > But not the people who actually made the choices? They were helpless?
>
> This story is plastered all over the internet. Nowhere does it say they did
> anything other than take some "cold medicine". Dutch posted this, but Dutch
> can't provide details. So if they did nothing to prevent covid, no vaccine,
> no early home treatment, no monoclonal antibodies, etc., why is this a
> national story?

It sustains the essential narrative. Nothing else.

> Covid killed them. Huge surprise. Where is the story? What is
> the "misinformation" that caused them to die? It is not reported, as far as I
> can tell.

It’s just some emotional noise to appeal to the fucking choir. The people
who swoon over this are the weepy, brainless liberals, mostly women like
Dutch, who don’t really need any more prodding. But weepy morons like Dutch
really believe just one more story like this will persuade the masses - those
inferior to Dutch.

Bill Vanek

Oct 18, 2021, 10:28:39 PM10/18/21
On Oct 18, 2021, Dutch wrote
(in article <skkp78$3c8$2...@dont-email.me>):

> On 2021-10-18 9:03 a.m., Satoshi Popinjay wrote:
> > On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 8:53:43 AM UTC-7, Bill Vanek wrote:
> >
> > > But not the people who actually made the choices? They were helpless?
> >
> > This story is plastered all over the internet. Nowhere does it say they did
> > anything other than take some "cold medicine". Dutch posted this, but Dutch
> > can't provide details. So if they did nothing to prevent covid, no vaccine,
> > no early home treatment, no monoclonal antibodies, etc., why is this a
> > national story? Covid killed them. Huge surprise. Where is the story? What
> > is the "misinformation" that caused them to die? It is not reported, as far
> > as I can tell.
>
> Sorry to belabor a point, but refusing to get vaccinated killed them.

No, moron, the virus killed them.

> The misinformation is the whole anti-science, anti-Fauci ecosystem that
> has sprouted up on the right.

Anti-Fauci is the definition of pro-science.

Bill Vanek

Oct 18, 2021, 10:33:07 PM10/18/21
On Oct 18, 2021, Dutch wrote
(in article <skko4a$ssl$1...@dont-email.me>):

> On 2021-10-18 8:53 a.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
> > On Oct 18, 2021, Dutch wrote
> > (in article <skj8rm$oa1$1...@dont-email.me>):

> > > Besides, virtually everyone who gets the vaccine avoids dying from
> > > Covid.
> >
> > So why the fuck should vaccinated people care about unvaccinated people?
>
> Trying to explain to a conservative caring about other people is a
> nearly impossible task.

Good lord you are dense. Since context is foreign to you, by “care about”
I clearly meant “worry that they will infect them”. Is that better?

> I don't expect you to understand compassion but
> are you really incapable of connecting the dots?

Dots? Like liberal brains?

> > > Certainly this young couple would not have died. I don't blame
> > > them, I blame the people who influenced them to make those tragic choices.
> >
> > But not the people who actually made the choices? They were helpless?
>
> No, like a lot of people they made poor choices, but they were victims
> of people they trusted with influence spreading dangerous misinformation.

Many people make the bad choice of trusting the wrong people, like you
trusting your TV handlers.

Dutch

Oct 18, 2021, 10:44:41 PM10/18/21
A young couple dying avoidable deaths, orphaning four young kids all
because they bought into anti-vax bullshit. Yeah, I weep for that. "The
masses" huh, you obviously have very little respect for your fellow
citizens, you absolute horror of a human being.

Dutch

Oct 18, 2021, 10:49:47 PM10/18/21
On 2021-10-18 7:28 p.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Oct 18, 2021, Dutch wrote
> (in article <skkp78$3c8$2...@dont-email.me>):

>>> This story is plastered all over the internet. Nowhere does it say they did
>>> anything other than take some "cold medicine". Dutch posted this, but Dutch
>>> can't provide details. So if they did nothing to prevent covid, no vaccine,
>>> no early home treatment, no monoclonal antibodies, etc., why is this a
>>> national story? Covid killed them. Huge surprise. Where is the story? What
>>> is the "misinformation" that caused them to die? It is not reported, as far
>>> as I can tell.
>>
>> Sorry to belabor a point, but refusing to get vaccinated killed them.
>
> No, moron, the virus killed them.

If you are offered a bullet-proof vest as you walk into a hail of
bullets and you say that bulletproof vests are bad because a guy on
YouTube said so, then you are shot to death, then your lack of common
sense killed you, with an assist to the guy on the internet, the virus
is just the bullet.

>> The misinformation is the whole anti-science, anti-Fauci ecosystem that
>> has sprouted up on the right.
>
> Anti-Fauci is the definition of pro-science.

He's the best you've got, more than you deserve.

Dutch

Oct 18, 2021, 10:59:38 PM10/18/21
On 2021-10-18 7:33 p.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Oct 18, 2021, Dutch wrote
> (in article <skko4a$ssl$1...@dont-email.me>):
>
>> On 2021-10-18 8:53 a.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
>>> On Oct 18, 2021, Dutch wrote
>>> (in article <skj8rm$oa1$1...@dont-email.me>):

>>> So why the fuck should vaccinated people care about unvaccinated people?
>>
>> Trying to explain to a conservative caring about other people is a
>> nearly impossible task.
>
> Good lord you are dense. Since context is foreign to you, by “care about”
> I clearly meant “worry that they will infect them”. Is that better?

That's what I thought you meant. It could only make sense to a
"conservative". Everybody is vulnerable, vaccinated or not. Being
vaccinated just improves your chances. You are free to not give a shit,
but that's nothing to brag about.

>> I don't expect you to understand compassion but
>> are you really incapable of connecting the dots?
>
> Dots? Like liberal brains?

Dots meaning the path of the virus from person to person, vaccinated or
not. Herd immunity is the only way to slow it down and vaccinations are
the fastest and safest way to get there.

>>> But not the people who actually made the choices? They were helpless?
>>
>> No, like a lot of people they made poor choices, but they were victims
>> of people they trusted with influence spreading dangerous misinformation.
>
> Many people make the bad choice of trusting the wrong people,

Yeah, bad people who knowingly spread disinformation that easily
influenced people are misled by.

> like you
> trusting your TV handlers.

What makes you say that the people I agree with are "TV handlers" while
those you agree with are just articulate sources? Maybe a touch of
confirmation bias there?

Tim Norfolk

Oct 18, 2021, 11:48:12 PM10/18/21
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 4:34:51 PM UTC-4, risky biz wrote:
> On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 11:16:38 AM UTC-7, Pierre Trudeau wrote:
> ~ LOL Vaccinated people transmit it too, numbnuts.
>
> There wouldn't be any virus to transmit if everyone got vaccinated.

<snip>

Unlikely, as the Delta variant developed before the vaccines were in large-scale production.

Tim Norfolk

Oct 18, 2021, 11:49:45 PM10/18/21

risky biz

Oct 19, 2021, 4:06:40 AM10/19/21
This is entirely casual but two of the vaccines are less effective against Delta than the original but probably still effective enough to stop Delta if everyone is vaccinated. If it's transmission is slowed down enough it will virtually die out. The huge risk with not stopping it is a possible eventual mutant that can evade any vaccine.

Satoshi Popinjay

Oct 19, 2021, 5:19:14 AM10/19/21
On Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 1:06:40 AM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:

> The huge risk with not stopping it is a possible eventual mutant that can evade any vaccine.

Stopping it or not, why shouldn't we expect another virus/viruses? Clearly a bioweapon.

Bill Vanek

Oct 19, 2021, 4:46:40 PM10/19/21
On Oct 18, 2021, Dutch wrote
(in article <sklbo5$ot1$1...@dont-email.me>):

> On 2021-10-18 7:28 p.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
> > On Oct 18, 2021, Dutch wrote
> > (in article <skkp78$3c8$2...@dont-email.me>):

> > > Sorry to belabor a point, but refusing to get vaccinated killed them.
> >
> > No, moron, the virus killed them.
>
> If you are offered a bullet-proof vest as you walk into a hail of
> bullets and you say that bulletproof vests are bad because a guy on
> YouTube said so, then you are shot to death, then your lack of common
> sense killed you, with an assist to the guy on the internet, the virus
> is just the bullet.

All your moronic self is actually saying there is that the refusal to get the
vaccine WILL kill you. You are stupid.

> > > The misinformation is the whole anti-science, anti-Fauci ecosystem that
> > > has sprouted up on the right.
> >
> > Anti-Fauci is the definition of pro-science.
>
> He's the best you've got, more than you deserve.

He’s the best liberals can come up with, but his politics are right, so
he’s in for life.

Bill Vanek

Oct 19, 2021, 4:48:35 PM10/19/21
On Oct 18, 2021, Dutch wrote
(in article <sklbek$nim$1...@dont-email.me>):
To you, anyone who doesn’t *say* all the right things is a horror. I am so
deeply sorry.

Alfred E. Neuman

Oct 19, 2021, 5:01:22 PM10/19/21
On Sunday, October 17, 2021 at 5:15:12 PM UTC-7, Bill Vanek wrote:

> How many deaths do you blame Brian for? Pierre?
> Paul? Just a ballpark is fine.

Pierre. At least one.

Dutch

Oct 19, 2021, 5:36:56 PM10/19/21
You are a horrible human being NOT because you don't "ALWAYS say the
right things", but because you say and believe shitty things almost
exclusively. You have the brains to be a decent person, you just choose
not to. This young couple died because they naively believed anti-vax
horseshit. I mourn those deaths and condemn the purveyors of such evil
horseshit, and all you can say is that makes me "a weepy moron", and "a
woman", God forbid!. You are beneath contempt.

Dutch

Oct 19, 2021, 5:45:58 PM10/19/21
No, I actually said their refusal to get the vaccine killed THEM. If not
for that decision they would not have died. They were not Colin Powell,
an 84 year old man in advanced stages of cancer.

>>> Anti-Fauci is the definition of pro-science.
>>
>> He's the best you've got, more than you deserve.
>
> He’s the best liberals can come up with, but his politics are right, so
> he’s in for life.

I have never seen him express a political position on anything, but
these days failure to abandon all common sense and take the knee before
the Maga Mogul makes you a liberal, if not a Communist.

VegasJerry

Oct 19, 2021, 6:02:48 PM10/19/21
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 11:35:23 AM UTC-7, Pierre Trudeau wrote:
> On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 1:26:35 PM UTC-5, VegasJerry wrote:

> > > LOL Vaccinated people transmit it too, numbnuts.
> > Who said they couldn't you stupid motherfucker?

No answer noted.

> > (Another asshole that doesn't understand what a pandemic is and can do).

> LOL.

LOL at "Knew you couldn't answer?"

VegasJerry

Oct 19, 2021, 6:04:09 PM10/19/21
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 1:54:54 PM UTC-7, Pierre Trudeau wrote:
> On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 3:34:51 PM UTC-5, risky biz wrote:
> > On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 11:16:38 AM UTC-7, Pierre Trudeau wrote:
> > ~ LOL Vaccinated people transmit it too, numbnuts.
> >
> > There wouldn't be any virus to transmit if everyone got vaccinated.
> >
> LOL, that's total bullshit and you know it. It might be correct of the vaccine was as effective as we were told it was, but it's not.
> > Polio vaccinations are mandatory for schoolchildren now. That's why parents don't have to worry about their children contracting polio in the schoolroom.
> The polio vaccine is almost 100% effective in children. The covid vaccines are less effective and lose much of their effectiveness pretty quickly.
> >
> > But you still think it's SMART to NOT get a vaccine?
> I don't believe I ever said it was smart. I said my natural immunity is sufficient for my needs.

But science has proven it isn't.

Bill Vanek

Oct 19, 2021, 6:33:38 PM10/19/21
On Oct 19, 2021, Alfred E. Neuman wrote
(in article <sknbmp$1kq4$1...@gioia.aioe.org>):
Whatever death that is, I’m blaming you for it.

Tim Norfolk

Oct 19, 2021, 10:07:06 PM10/19/21
There is a reason that the UK, US and USSR stopped researching bioweapons, and that is because they are unreliable, and you cannot protect yourself from them.

VegasJerry

Oct 20, 2021, 6:14:27 AM10/20/21
On Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 7:07:06 PM UTC-7, Tim Norfolk wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 5:19:14 AM UTC-4, Satoshi Popinjay wrote:
> > On Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 1:06:40 AM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
> >

> > > The huge risk with not stopping it is a possible eventual mutant that can evade any vaccine.
> > Stopping it or not, why shouldn't we expect another virus/viruses? Clearly a bioweapon.

Hey, watch this ignorant ass puke up more made up right wing bullshit he's been fed:

> There is a reason that the UK, US and USSR stopped researching bioweapons

And you know this how?

> and that is because they are unreliable, and you cannot protect yourself from them.

See? Can you imagine how that site has him convinced to keep coming back for another
load of bullshit, just so he can hit a couple of add links?

There's one born every minuts, just as fast as the die because they didn't take thier shots.

1100 people died yesterday, 99.8% didn't get the shots.
(Stupid hillbilly Repubicans... LOL!)

Tim Norfolk

Oct 20, 2021, 3:18:11 PM10/20/21
On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 6:14:27 AM UTC-4, VegasJerry wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 7:07:06 PM UTC-7, Tim Norfolk wrote:

<snip>

> > There is a reason that the UK, US and USSR stopped researching bioweapons
> And you know this how?

<snip>

That was the official line, and scientific reports. I also had some contact with Porton Down, the UK facility.

risky biz

Oct 20, 2021, 4:29:17 PM10/20/21
On Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 2:19:14 AM UTC-7, Satoshi Popinjay wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 1:06:40 AM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
>

> > The huge risk with not stopping it is a possible eventual mutant that can evade any vaccine.

~ Stopping it or not, why shouldn't we expect another virus/viruses? Clearly a bioweapon.

Some are claiming that it's a bioweapon directed against the US. It doesn't make any sense to me that someone would attack themself with a weapon in the faith that it will eventually get to the intended target. And everyone else in the world.

Satoshi Popinjay

Oct 20, 2021, 5:12:18 PM10/20/21
On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 1:29:17 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:

> Some are claiming that it's a bioweapon directed against the US. It doesn't make any sense to me that someone would attack themself with a weapon in the faith that it will eventually get to the intended target. And everyone else in the world.

We're talking about the Chinese Communist Party, Risky. Reasoning of a normal human being may not be enough to make sense out of it. No? And they had a group of people assembled from all over the world for those games in Wuhan, who were soon going to hop on a plane and go back to their homes. Perfect carrier pigeons. It's at least possible. And, if it was an accident, it did not convince them to abandon fucking around with those dangerous experiments. They're still doing it.

BillB

Oct 20, 2021, 5:22:38 PM10/20/21
You better double up on the tinfoil. You appear to be suffering from some gamma ray penetration.

Tim Norfolk

Oct 20, 2021, 8:42:24 PM10/20/21
The leadership of the CCP is better educated in Science and Engineering that any of the political bodies in the US.

risky biz

Oct 20, 2021, 10:15:26 PM10/20/21
On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 2:12:18 PM UTC-7, Satoshi Popinjay wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 1:29:17 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
>

> > Some are claiming that it's a bioweapon directed against the US. It doesn't make any sense to me that someone would attack themself with a weapon in the faith that it will eventually get to the intended target. And everyone else in the world.

~ We're talking about the Chinese Communist Party, Risky. Reasoning of a normal human being may not be enough to make sense out of it. No? And they had a group of people assembled from all over the world for those games in Wuhan, who were soon going to hop on a plane and go back to their homes. Perfect carrier pigeons. It's at least possible. And, if it was an accident, it did not convince them to abandon fucking around with those dangerous experiments. They're still doing it.

Even a snake won't attack itself in the hope that it will also harm its adversary. There is a much more simple and effective means of attacking the US with a bioweapon. For example, the release of it directly in the US while making it appear that it was done by ISIS or al-Qaeda. It would produce all the same pandemic effects PLUS probably see the US in the 'Middle East' again expending trillions that could have been used to contain the CCP.

Additionally, China is an exporting country. The pandemic is adversely affecting their trade which harms them more than others.

The start of the pandemic in China has also seriously harmed the CCP politically with the Chinese public, something that isn't readily apparent to someone in the US. The CCP is paranoid about political unrest. That, in itself, is a strong reason to not unleash a bioweapon on themselves.

If there is any scenario at all of a Chinese bioweapon it is that it was being worked on secretly and escaped a lab accidentally. But there is no evidence whatsoever for such a scenario.

There is evidence that researchers at the Wuhan lab contracted it directly from bats due to sloppy handling procedures and unknowingly transmitted it to the public. The CCP has clamped down severely within China on any release of information or discussion of ANYTHING to do with the Wuhan lab. Incompetence in handling something so deadly would be domestic political dynamite. CCP rivals of XI Jin Ping would seize on it to topple him.

Bill Vanek

Oct 20, 2021, 10:18:43 PM10/20/21
On Oct 20, 2021, risky biz wrote
(in article<1b75a15e-8f21-4594...@googlegroups.com>):

> > We're talking about the Chinese Communist Party, Risky. Reasoning of a
> > normal human being may not be enough to make sense out of it. No? And they
> > had a group of people assembled from all over the world for those games in
> > Wuhan, who were soon going to hop on a plane and go back to their homes.
> > Perfect carrier pigeons. It's at least possible. And, if it was an
> > accident, it did not convince them to abandon fucking around with those
> > dangerous experiments. They're still doing it.
>
> Even a snake won't attack itself in the hope that it will also harm its
> adversary.

So you’ve never heard of a communist regime hurting its own people? Or even
mass murdering them?

Satoshi Popinjay

Oct 20, 2021, 10:19:22 PM10/20/21
On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 5:42:24 PM UTC-7, Tim Norfolk wrote:

> The leadership of the CCP is better educated in Science and Engineering that any of the political bodies in the US.

They'd still be eating grub worms and plowing with oxen if it hadn't been for the technology we GAVE them, and what they spied on and stole from us. We built our own enemy. And before you post to disagree with me, let me save you the trouble and tell you to go fuck yourself ahead of time. You puke.

Satoshi Popinjay

Oct 20, 2021, 10:27:35 PM10/20/21
On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 7:15:26 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:

> The CCP is paranoid about political unrest.

And what are the people going to do to them? Stand in front of tanks and get run over? Throw rice balls at them? That'll teach them commie bosses. What happened to the political unrest in Hong Kong from a few months ago? Kinda got stomped like a grease spot, eh?

risky biz

Oct 20, 2021, 10:29:40 PM10/20/21
On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 7:18:43 PM UTC-7, Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Oct 20, 2021, risky biz wrote
> (in article<1b75a15e-8f21-4594...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > We're talking about the Chinese Communist Party, Risky. Reasoning of a
> > > normal human being may not be enough to make sense out of it. No? And they
> > > had a group of people assembled from all over the world for those games in
> > > Wuhan, who were soon going to hop on a plane and go back to their homes.
> > > Perfect carrier pigeons. It's at least possible. And, if it was an
> > > accident, it did not convince them to abandon fucking around with those
> > > dangerous experiments. They're still doing it.
> >
> > Even a snake won't attack itself in the hope that it will also harm its
> > adversary.

~ So you’ve never heard of a communist regime hurting its own people? Or even
> mass murdering them?

Not when it's as harmful to the communist hierarchy as anyone else and not when the communist hierarchy would be better off not undertaking it.

Are you pretending to be thick?

risky biz

Oct 20, 2021, 10:31:25 PM10/20/21
On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 7:27:35 PM UTC-7, Satoshi Popinjay wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 7:15:26 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
>
> > The CCP is paranoid about political unrest.

~ And what are the people going to do to them? Stand in front of tanks and get run over? Throw rice balls at them? That'll teach them commie bosses. What happened to the political unrest in Hong Kong from a few months ago? Kinda got stomped like a grease spot, eh?

It wasn't extensive enough and didn't provide an ideological opening for internal leadership rivals in the CCP.

risky biz

Oct 20, 2021, 10:33:39 PM10/20/21
On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 7:19:22 PM UTC-7, Satoshi Popinjay wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 5:42:24 PM UTC-7, Tim Norfolk wrote:
>
> > The leadership of the CCP is better educated in Science and Engineering that any of the political bodies in the US.

~ They'd still be eating grub worms and plowing with oxen if it hadn't been for the technology we GAVE them, and what they spied on and stole from us. We built our own enemy.

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/10/new-cold-war4.jpeg?quality=90&strip=all

Bill Vanek

Oct 20, 2021, 10:39:40 PM10/20/21
On Oct 20, 2021, Satoshi Popinjay wrote
(in article<b2719dab-697d-4248...@googlegroups.com>):

> On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 7:15:26 PM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
>
> > The CCP is paranoid about political unrest.
>
> And what are the people going to do to them? Stand in front of tanks and get
> run over? Throw rice balls at them?

No 2d amendment in China. There’s a reason for that. It’s like all
dictatorships, like our Progressives want.

> That'll teach them commie bosses. What
> happened to the political unrest in Hong Kong from a few months ago? Kinda
> got stomped like a grease spot, eh?

Taiwan is the next grease spot.

Alfred E. Neuman

Oct 20, 2021, 11:02:14 PM10/20/21
Her name was Shelley Leigh Sandmann. She was a lovely person who Pierre,
(Tom Slick, Alim, whoever) talked into going on a big vacation during a
worldwide pandemic before any vaccines were available. On the day they
got home from their trip he tested positive for covid and she dropped
dead. He said he was 100% sure she didn’t die of covid. I’m 99% sure she
did. He declined an autopsy because he didn’t want to know the truth.

And no, I didn’t know Shelley, I didn’t know Nicole Brown Simpson
either, but I still think OJ is an asshole for murdering her.

Pierre didn’t commit murder, but negligent homicide sounds about right.

Bill Vanek

Oct 21, 2021, 12:02:04 AM10/21/21
On Oct 20, 2021, Alfred E. Neuman wrote
(in article <skql7f$sjs$1...@gioia.aioe.org>):
Congratulations. You have reached the lowest ever on this newsgroup, maybe
all of usenet, John Katie. You accuse a grieving widower of killing his wife
- and you know absolutely NOTHING at all about either of them, or what
happened. Is it *all* because he is a conservative? Are you that full of
hate? You are a fucking pig, a fucking cockroach, the absolute lowest of the
low. I hope *you* die of Covid, swine, along with anyone who was blind enough
to marry a fucking sociopath like you.

Dutch

Oct 21, 2021, 12:52:34 AM10/21/21
On 2021-10-20 7:39 p.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
> No 2d amendment in China. There’s a reason for that. It’s like all
> dictatorships, like our Progressives want.

You can't possibly be serious.. the Trump-led Republicans are actively
trying to overturn a free and fair election.

Oh wait, you believe that a duly elected government with policies and
ideas you don't agree with is the definition of a dictatorship. What
dictionary did you get that from?

Pierre Trudeau

Oct 21, 2021, 9:29:54 AM10/21/21
You aren't fit to even utter her name.

Pierre Trudeau

Oct 21, 2021, 9:31:16 AM10/21/21
I don't understand people sometimes. He's obviously never lost a loved one. I hope he never does,

BTSinAustin

Oct 21, 2021, 11:20:41 AM10/21/21
New low, even for RGP.

Splashie

Oct 21, 2021, 11:22:41 AM10/21/21
On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 8:02:14 PM UTC-7, Alfred E. Neuman wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 3:33:38 PM UTC-7, Bill Vanek wrote:
>
> > On Oct 19, 2021, Alfred E. Neuman wrote

<snip crap>

You're a sick human being. Fuck off.

Michael

Bill Vanek

Oct 21, 2021, 12:12:40 PM10/21/21
On Oct 21, 2021, Pierre Trudeau wrote
(in article<66d6d4be-babf-4fb2...@googlegroups.com>):
He never has. You have to be human to even have loved ones in the first
place.

risky biz

Oct 21, 2021, 1:42:28 PM10/21/21
On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 8:02:14 PM UTC-7, Alfred E. Neuman wrote:
~ Pierre didn’t commit murder, but negligent homicide sounds about right.

Get a handle on yourself. It isn't respectable to kick someone when they're down. It's just a newsgroup.

Tim Norfolk

Oct 21, 2021, 8:13:35 PM10/21/21
In a civilization which created many of the inventions that we consider as 'modern' centuries before we did, including flush toilets, paper, paper money, gunpowder and much more.

They certainly have stolen a lot of technology, just as the US did from its inception.

Alfred E. Neuman

Oct 21, 2021, 11:14:25 PM10/21/21
On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 9:02:04 PM UTC-7, Bill Vanek wrote:

~ “You are a fucking pig, a fucking cockroach, the absolute lowest of
the low. I hope *you* die of Covid, swine, along with anyone who was
blind enough to marry a fucking sociopath like you.”

You’re probably right. In the future I should take a higher road. I’ll
keep a copy of your post to remind me of what the high road looks like.

Alfred E. Neuman

Oct 21, 2021, 11:16:57 PM10/21/21
On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 6:31:16 AM UTC-7, Pierre Trudeau wrote:

~ I don't understand people sometimes. He's obviously never lost a loved
one. I hope he never does,

I said what had to be said. I’m sick of conservatives who think they
know more than scientists, and medical experts (about everything). You
come on here almost every day in numerous threads and spout nonsense
that’s the opposite of what experts say.

BillB

Oct 22, 2021, 1:14:48 AM10/22/21
I disagree. I think he has contributed a lot to the debate. Who knew horse paste had so many uses? It may not work on COVID, but it does wonders on bathtub rings.

Bill Vanek

Oct 22, 2021, 9:52:01 AM10/22/21
On Oct 22, 2021, BillB wrote
(in article<75372f82-a394-4949...@googlegroups.com>):
It had to happen. A couple of sociopaths teaming up on a guy who lost his
wife. How charming. There isn’t a shred of humanity between you two. Thanks
for making sure everyone can see it now.

BillB

Oct 22, 2021, 1:49:40 PM10/22/21
Ya, I made a joke about Ivermectin. I'm a monster! LOL What a donkey.

VegasJerry

Oct 22, 2021, 4:06:20 PM10/22/21
On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 8:16:57 PM UTC-7, Alfred E. Neuman wrote:
You got that right. At our breakfast group this morning one of the 'conservatives' was
talking about how this "'doctor' had some good points about not getting the shots."

"No, Joe, there are no 'good points' about not getting the shots."

"Well, he said you could die from the shot. Like from shock or infection.

Even one of the other conservatives knew enough to reply; "With the odds about
10 million to one of dying from the shot; the odds of dying from NOT getting the
shots is much better."

Of course, like the idiots here; "Yea, well, he had some other good points....."

VegasJerry

Oct 22, 2021, 4:07:24 PM10/22/21
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 6:52:01 AM UTC-7, Bill Vanek wrote:
Like this dumb guy....

Bill Vanek

Oct 22, 2021, 5:49:42 PM10/22/21
On Oct 22, 2021, VegasJerry wrote
(in article<4e04389e-7629-4ee3...@googlegroups.com>):

> On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 8:16:57 PM UTC-7, Alfred E. Neuman wrote:
> > On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 6:31:16 AM UTC-7, Pierre Trudeau wrote:
> >
> > > I don't understand people sometimes. He's obviously never lost a loved
> > one. I hope he never does,
> > I said what had to be said. I’m sick of conservatives who think they
> > know more than scientists, and medical experts (about everything). You
> > come on here almost every day in numerous threads and spout nonsense
> > that’s the opposite of what experts say.
>
> You got that right.

I’m not surprised you’d join in with the sociopaths. You’re the guy who
carefully positioned his bicycle with the camera to record a guy dying in the
street, and then posted it here, and gave it to a news station to try to look
like a fucking hero. And then gave us a link to that. Just another liberal,
celebrating tragic death. No surprise. You, BillB, John Katie, all utter
pieces of shit. Got any more snuff films for us?

Bill Vanek

Oct 22, 2021, 5:50:33 PM10/22/21
On Oct 22, 2021, BillB wrote
(in article<c37b72fe-7982-4eef...@googlegroups.com>):
You made a joke about Pierre.

> I'm a monster!

Definitely.

BillB

Oct 22, 2021, 6:08:07 PM10/22/21
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 2:50:33 PM UTC-7, Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Oct 22, 2021, BillB wrote
> (in article<c37b72fe-7982-4eef...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 6:52:01 AM UTC-7, Bill Vanek wrote:
> > > On Oct 22, 2021, BillB wrote
> > > (in article<75372f82-a394-4949...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > It had to happen. A couple of sociopaths teaming up on a guy who lost his
> > > wife. How charming. There isn’t a shred of humanity between you two.
> > > Thanks
> > > for making sure everyone can see it now.
> >
> > Ya, I made a joke about Ivermectin.
> You made a joke about Pierre.

So?

> > I'm a monster!
>
> Definitely.

LOL, says the guy who admitted he doesn't care what happens to the Earth after he dies, who "prayed" for an extreme heatwave to hit Portland (killing umpteen senior citizens) because a lot of liberals live there, and who explicitly claimed he thought blacks were inferior human beings. You're avery sad joke, and you habitually and transparently try to project your evil on me. You aren't fooling anyone. Even the other two stooges have turned against you.

Dutch

Oct 22, 2021, 6:27:45 PM10/22/21
Tragic deaths like the young couple who both died of covid this week
leaving four young children orphans? Is it liberals or conservatives who
are pleading for everyone to get vaccinated and take precautions like
the wearing of masks? Is it liberals or conservatives who are screaming
that mask and vaccine mandates are an infringement on their
constitutional rights? Who did that young couple get their information
from that led them to make the fatal decision not to get vaccinated, was
it Biden or Fauci or was it Carlson?

BillB

Oct 22, 2021, 6:35:20 PM10/22/21
There's always the third possibility. Remember that photo of the skeleton you posted? For some reason, there is a phenomena where thoroughly uneducated people read a couple of papers online and then think they have an opinion on par with those who have a decade of postsecondary medical education and training and a few decades of professional infectious disease expertise. And then there are those who didn't even read a couple of studies, but get all their info from youtube and facebook. They appear to be equally confident in their "research." It's tragic, in the truest sense of the word.

Grunty

Oct 22, 2021, 8:07:27 PM10/22/21
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 7:27:45 PM UTC-3, Dutch wrote:
> On 2021-10-22 2:49 p.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
The worst thing is those four children left behind. Just imagine, when they grow up and understand the true cause of their parents' death -- four more rabid liberals, aarrrghhh!

BillB

Oct 22, 2021, 8:17:40 PM10/22/21
So-called "conservatism" *is* a death sentence, if not literally then in one's soul.
It is loading more messages.