Ping Furken - about Faith Goldy

popinjay

May 27, 2017, 10:41:52 PM5/27/17
This girl is smart, man. I just watched this, and she is on the money. I realize you may have watched this episode already, but I wanted to bring it to your attention. She's really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V1Q3kZfBb4

fffurken

May 27, 2017, 11:34:46 PM5/27/17
On Sunday, 28 May 2017 03:41:52 UTC+1, popinjay wrote:
> This girl is smart, man. I just watched this, and she is on the money. I realize you may have watched this episode already, but I wanted to bring it to your attention. She's really good.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V1Q3kZfBb4

That looks like a pretty bad titjob too. And the scrawny arms, no, she's not for me Paul.

What do you want to talk about? The millennial wars (reasons to be optimistic about that in certain countries), communism, the NWO, the Lizards, what? I don't really get it but I've had a few drinks.

popinjay

May 28, 2017, 12:25:59 AM5/28/17
I just thought she was spot on about the culture war on this country, starting basically in the 60s. She called it like it is.

Dutch

May 28, 2017, 3:28:11 AM5/28/17
popinjay wrote:
> This girl is smart, man. I just watched this, and she is on the money. I realize you may have watched this episode already, but I wanted to bring it to your attention. She's really good.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V1Q3kZfBb4

It's impressive how she can deliver a rant like that in a single take.

I agree with a few of her points but mostly she's just delivering a
cover story for the ongoing economic destruction of the middle class.
The left isn't winning, the union movement is on its death bed, the real
movement is the continuous movement of more and more wealth into fewer
and fewer hands. America separated church and state but they forgot to
separate money and state.

A civil war might be coming but it'll be because people have no hope and
nothing left to lose.

risky biz

May 28, 2017, 5:41:22 AM5/28/17
On Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 12:28:11 AM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:
> popinjay wrote:
> > This girl is smart, man. I just watched this, and she is on the money. I realize you may have watched this episode already, but I wanted to bring it to your attention. She's really good.
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V1Q3kZfBb4
> >

> It's impressive how she can deliver a rant like that in a single take.
>
> I agree with a few of her points

A large minority of Germans agreed with a few of Hitler's points. Your current day prejudices are 100% identical.

fffurken

May 28, 2017, 6:36:57 AM5/28/17
I don't recall here saying anything wrong, I just thought she was a bit all over the place.

VegasJerry

May 28, 2017, 9:25:27 AM5/28/17
On Saturday, May 27, 2017 at 7:41:52 PM UTC-7, popinjay wrote:
> This girl is smart, man. I just watched this, and she is on the money. I realize you may have watched this episode already, but I wanted to bring it to your attention. She's really good.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V1Q3kZfBb4

JFC, I fell asleep at about 4:44. (Or were her boobs 44s?)

VegasJerry

May 28, 2017, 9:27:51 AM5/28/17
On Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 12:28:11 AM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:
Oh, shit, no I gotta agree with Dutch.
(Except for her tits...

popinjay

May 28, 2017, 11:38:21 AM5/28/17
How many people in this thread are named Fffurken?

popinjay

May 28, 2017, 11:40:42 AM5/28/17
On Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 12:28:11 AM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:

> America separated church and state

Wrong, butt breath, but your name ain't Fffurken anyway.

Dutch

May 28, 2017, 2:13:04 PM5/28/17
You'd always agree with me if you'd pull your head out of your ass.

Pointing out "Christian terrorism", such as it is, is not an answer to
Islamic terrorism.

VegasJerry

May 28, 2017, 2:58:32 PM5/28/17
> You'd always agree with me if you'd pull your head ...

You still have unanswered questions to continue dodging.
Get to it, kid...

Jerry 'n Vegas

Dutch

May 28, 2017, 3:12:04 PM5/28/17
VegasJerry wrote:
> You still have unanswered questions to continue dodging.
> Get to it, kid...

Do you mean "What about Christian terrorism?"?

lol! I think you actually believe that's an intelligent question. Do you
have no pride at all?

fffurken

May 28, 2017, 7:06:33 PM5/28/17
Progeria is a rare genetic disorder also known as premature aging disease,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds4bRjaIGeI

Let's just hope she hasn't got through the net in terms of voting.

VegasJerry

May 29, 2017, 8:35:50 AM5/29/17
On Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 12:12:04 PM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:
> VegasJerry wrote:
> > You still have unanswered questions to continue dodging.
> > Get to it, kid...
>
> Do you mean ...

Knew you wouldn't...