Some answers for Brian and Pierre

Bill Vanek

Sep 14, 2021, 10:12:33 PM9/14/21
From today’s WSJ on some subjects there were talking about:

COMMENTARY

Covid Confusion at the CDC

Decisions on boosters relied on data from Israel. Why isn’t the U.S.
producing this research?

By Marty Makary

The U.S. spends lavishly on healthcare yet can’t answer basic questions
about Covid-19. Some of the best research has come from Israel. American
public health agencies should be producing data on breakthrough infections,
boosters and natural immunity. But the Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention has failed to provide the information needed to inform a sound
Covid strategy.

Israel began its vaccine rollout with Pfizer in December, only days after the
U.S. But Israel kept good data, reported them out frequently and quickly, and
used them to track subsequent Covid infections. When the White House
announced its plan to recommend a booster shot for all Americans, it cited
Israeli data. The World Health Organization and others criticized the plan,
calling the evidence insufficient, and in what seemed like a coordinated
protest, two top scientists at the Food and Drug Administration abruptly
resigned.

The Biden administration recently got the supporting data it needed to
justify its booster plan. But not from the CDC. Another Israeli study showed
that a booster resulted in a 10- fold reduction in severe Covid illness in
people over 60. The results were published mere weeks after the study’s
completion, not months later as often happens in the U.S.

“There’s no doubt,” Anthony Fauci said of the findings in a press
briefing, “from the dramatic data from the Israeli study that the boosts
that are being now done there and contemplated here support very strongly the
rationale for such an approach.” The FDA, trying to evaluate the question
of boosters, scrambled to obtain the raw data from Israel.

The bigger question is: Why didn’t the CDC produce the research? The agency
has 21,000 employees and a $15 billion annual budget. It has data on more
than 40 million Americans who have tested positive for Covid and 200 million
who have been vaccinated. The data include the vaccine type, dosing schedule
and vaccination date. Calculating the rate of U.S. breakthrough infections
and subsequent hospitalizations and deaths isn’t the Manhattan Project.
It’s Epidemiology 101.

The CDC’s failure to report meaningful data has leftpolicy makers flying
blind. In the absence of good data to answer the basic questions Americans
have been asking, political opinions have filled the vacuum. Strong data
might have prevented much of the polarization over Covid.Sound data from the
CDC has been especially lacking on natural immunity from prior Covid
infection. On Aug. 25, Israel published the most powerful and scientifically
rigorous study on the subject to date. In a sample of more than 700,000
people, natural immunity was 27 times more effective than vaccinated immunity
in preventing symptomatic infections.Despite this evidence, U.S. public
health officials continue to dismiss natural immunity, insisting that those
who have recovered from Covid must still get the vaccine. Policy makers and
public health leaders, and the media voices that parrot them, are
inexplicably sticking to their original hypothesis that natural immunity is
fleeting, even as at least 15 studies show it lasts.Meanwhile, employers
fire workers with natural immunity who won’t get vaccinated. Schools
disenroll students who won’t comply.

The CDC did put out a study on natural immunity last month, forcefully
concluding that vaccinated immunity was 2.3 times better than natural
immunity. The CDC used these results to justify telling those with natural
immunity to get vaccinated.

But the rate of infection in each group was less than 0.01%, meaning
infections were exceedingly rare in the short two-month time period the
agency chose to study. This is odd, given there are more than a year of data
available. Moreover, despite having data on
all 50 states, the CDC only reported data from Kentucky. Was Kentucky the
only state that produced the desired result? Why else exclude the same data
from the other 49 states?

Some public health officials are afraid to acknowledge natural immunity
because they fear some will choose infection over vaccination. But leaders
can encourage all Americans who aren’t immune to get vaccinated and be
transparent with the data at the same time.The CDC shouldn’t fish for data
to support outdated hypotheses. Heeding the robust Israeli data on natural
immunity could help restore the agency’s credibility and even help
vaccination efforts.

Israel also contributed a brilliant study on vaccinating children.
Researchers found that one dose of the Pfizer vaccine, instead of the normal
two, was 100% effective in children ages 12 to 15. Such a finding could have
significant implications for achieving broad immunity in adolescents while
reducing the risk of heart complications, which have been clustered around
the second dose.These are the studies U.S. public health agencies should be
doing but aren’t. By any metric, the CDC has failed in its primary task of
preparing the country for a pandemic and telling us how to reduce harm from
the novel Covid pathogen.

Dr. Makary is a professor at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine,
and the author of “The Price We Pay: What Broke American Health Care—And
How To Fix It.”

risky biz

Sep 15, 2021, 4:58:42 AM9/15/21
So one study says natural immunity is better and the other says vaccinated immunity is better. That doesn't clear up much.

Bill Vanek

Sep 15, 2021, 10:02:00 AM9/15/21
On Sep 15, 2021, risky biz wrote
(in article<58a9461b-d032-4291...@googlegroups.com>):
Nope, and that’s the point of the column. We don’t know, and maybe we
should, and not knowing is certainly the biggest contributor to the
disagreements based around politics. CDC, NIH, WHO, it’s like they’ve all
become political actors, and they become less competent and useful and
trusted by the day.

BTSinAustin

Sep 15, 2021, 10:54:18 AM9/15/21
On Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 4:58:42 AM UTC-4, risky biz wrote:
> So one study says natural immunity is better and the other says vaccinated immunity is better. That doesn't clear up much.

That's the problem, the US does not publish the data needed to make a decision.

VegasJerry

Sep 15, 2021, 3:02:45 PM9/15/21
On Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 7:12:33 PM UTC-7, Bill Vanek wrote:
> From today’s WSJ on some subjects there were talking about:
>
> COMMENTARY
>
> Covid Confusion at the CDC

LOL at you not knowing the Wall Street Journal is owned by
Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. (FOX)

You ACTUALLY didn't fucking know?

LOL?

VegasJerry

Sep 15, 2021, 3:11:11 PM9/15/21
.
> So one study says natural immunity is better and the other says vaccinated immunity is better. That doesn't clear up much.

Not, considering that it's PROVEN that adding a shot to the immunity INCREASES the safety.

PROVEN! SCIENCE! FUCKING HELLO!!

VegasJerry

Sep 15, 2021, 3:13:30 PM9/15/21
They don't have to. They looked at the data, AND THE SCIENCE, and STATED IT.

Dutch

Sep 15, 2021, 4:17:40 PM9/15/21
On 2021-09-14 7:12 p.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
> From today’s WSJ on some subjects there were talking about:
>
> COMMENTARY
>
> Covid Confusion at the CDC

There is no real reason for confusion, it is all quite simple if you
just take the politics out of it. The vaccines are extremely safe. One
shot protects you, two shots gives you more protection, three gives you
even more. Being infected creates immunity, add a shot to that protects
you even more. There are still some unanswered questions about
immunizing children. Please stop trying to score political points with a
life-saving vaccine.

Dutch

Sep 15, 2021, 4:22:15 PM9/15/21
And why is it a contest? That's what I don't get.

Dutch

Sep 15, 2021, 4:29:51 PM9/15/21
There is a fundamentally flawed narrative being promulgated on the right
that if scientists disagree or they say something then later contradict
themselves that means they are flip-flopping, are confused or being
controlled by politics. In fact that is exactly how science is supposed
to work. "Exact science" is a misnomer. There are also anti-vaxxers on
the left with their own problematic logic, that is another story. It's a
mess. I don't think we had this problem with polio. Once there was a
vaccine, we pretty much had it beat.

Dutch

Sep 15, 2021, 4:33:47 PM9/15/21
The vast majority of lay persons are not qualified to interpret
scientific data. That's why we have non-partisan bodies of scientists.
In today's environment, studies are twisted and cherry-picked to fit
political agendas and that is dangerous.

BTSinAustin

Sep 15, 2021, 4:58:54 PM9/15/21
No shit, that is the problem when you have a 2 party system and both sides politicize every thing that comes along.

Tim Norfolk

Sep 15, 2021, 5:26:35 PM9/15/21
Actually, a lot of the anti-vaxxers on the left have been absorbed into the Trump GOP camp.

Tim Norfolk

Sep 15, 2021, 5:27:46 PM9/15/21
On Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 4:33:47 PM UTC-4, Dutch wrote:
It's ironic, given that the National Academy of Sciences was created under Lincoln to give non-partisan scientific advice to the government.

Bill Vanek

Sep 15, 2021, 5:44:27 PM9/15/21
On Sep 15, 2021, Dutch wrote
(in article <shtkcu$j13$1...@dont-email.me>):

> Please stop trying to score political points with a
> life-saving vaccine.

Is that directed at me? WTF?

VegasJerry

Sep 15, 2021, 8:36:42 PM9/15/21
It isn't a contest. It's obvious the "study" that says "Just immunity is better" is just not
scientifically correct. As you stated in a previous post and what science itself has proven,
"One shot is good; a second is better, and third is even better."

Even with the immortality and indifference to children and teachers exhibited by the
Governors of Florida and Texas, they, too ascribe to that.

VegasJerry

Sep 15, 2021, 8:40:45 PM9/15/21
Jesus fucking Christ, YOU DON'T EVEN SEE THAT!

> WTF?

Indeed.

Dutch

Sep 15, 2021, 8:48:56 PM9/15/21
Don't try to "both sides" this. The medical advice that Democrats are
advocating is coming directly from the mouths of top epidemiologists.
Republicans are playing devil's advocates, relying on cherry-picking
outlier studies and spreading outright misinformation. I hate to say it,
but if the US were to beat the 4th wave and come out of the pandemic
like gangbusters that would be political suicide for Republicans, so
they don't want it to happen. They have stooped to the Donald Trump
level of political opportunism. In other words, the GOP has become a
grand old death cult.

Dutch

Sep 15, 2021, 9:03:33 PM9/15/21
I don't know. I know you have gotten the shots, but is there anything
you wouldn't try to use as a rhetorical bludgeon against your perceived
political enemies?

Bill Vanek

Sep 15, 2021, 9:33:02 PM9/15/21
On Sep 15, 2021, Dutch wrote
(in article <shu49i$i00$1...@dont-email.me>):

> Don't try to "both sides" this.

YES YES YES!!! DON’T YOU EVER BETRAY SIGNS OF AN OPEN MIND AROUND A TRUE
ENLIGHTENED PROGRESSIVE!!!! HOW DARE YOU QUESTION A PROGRESSIVE????? THEY
*KNOW*!!!!! THEY KNOW ALL!!!!!!

Bill Vanek

Sep 15, 2021, 9:35:01 PM9/15/21
On Sep 15, 2021, Dutch wrote
(in article <shu54v$lst$1...@dont-email.me>):
Where have I said a single fucking word against vaccinations?

Dutch

Sep 15, 2021, 10:42:00 PM9/15/21
Meaningless hysterics in ALL CAPS is still meaningless.

Dutch

Sep 15, 2021, 10:50:20 PM9/15/21
On 2021-09-15 6:34 p.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Sep 15, 2021, Dutch wrote
> (in article <shu54v$lst$1...@dont-email.me>):
>
>> On 2021-09-15 2:44 p.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
>>> On Sep 15, 2021, Dutch wrote
>>> (in article <shtkcu$j13$1...@dont-email.me>):

>>> Is that directed at me? WTF?
>>
>> I don't know. I know you have gotten the shots, but is there anything
>> you wouldn't try to use as a rhetorical bludgeon against your perceived
>> political enemies?
>
> Where have I said a single fucking word against vaccinations?

You claimed that the CDC and other science based bodies have become
political. That kind of attack feeds into the anti-VAX disinformation
agenda.

Bill Vanek

Sep 15, 2021, 11:22:20 PM9/15/21
On Sep 15, 2021, Dutch wrote
(in article <shubd6$lnv$1...@dont-email.me>):
I understand the you leftists retards would rather squelch the truth. You
know what’s best. At the same time, I fail to understand how criticizing
the incompetent CDC would discourage vaccinations. But I’m not a
progressive. I lack the enlightenment.

Dutch

Sep 16, 2021, 2:03:56 AM9/16/21
On 2021-09-15 8:22 p.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Sep 15, 2021, Dutch wrote
> (in article <shubd6$lnv$1...@dont-email.me>):
>
>> On 2021-09-15 6:34 p.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
>>> On Sep 15, 2021, Dutch wrote
>>> (in article <shu54v$lst$1...@dont-email.me>):

>>> Where have I said a single fucking word against vaccinations?
>>
>> You claimed that the CDC and other science based bodies have become
>> political. That kind of attack feeds into the anti-VAX disinformation
>> agenda.
>
> I understand the you leftists retards would rather squelch the truth.

That's not "the truth", it's a political slant.

You
> know what’s best. At the same time, I fail to understand how criticizing
> the incompetent CDC would discourage vaccinations. But I’m not a
> progressive. I lack the enlightenment.

It doesn't take enlightenment to add two plus two. The CDC and every
other science based organization is recommending getting the vaccines.
If you peddle the idea that the CDC lacks credibility that sows doubt in
science and gives credence to those making up excuses to not get
vaccinated. That was easy now wasn't it?

VegasJerry

Sep 16, 2021, 10:18:38 AM9/16/21
On Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 8:22:20 PM UTC-7, Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Sep 15, 2021, Dutch wrote
> (in article <shubd6$lnv$1...@dont-email.me>):
> > On 2021-09-15 6:34 p.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
> > > On Sep 15, 2021, Dutch wrote
> > > (in article <shu54v$lst$1...@dont-email.me>):

> > > Where have I said a single fucking word against vaccinations?
> >
> > You claimed that the CDC and other science based bodies have become
> > political. That kind of attack feeds into the anti-VAX disinformation
> > agenda.

> I understand the you leftists retards would rather squelch the truth.

Dodging, lying, reveling in denial....

> You know what’s best.

Yes, we do. It's called science. You're is called denial and dodge.

> At the same time, I fail to understand how criticizing
> the incompetent CDC would discourage vaccinations.

Yea, we know. It, too, is called denial.

> But I’m not a progressive. I lack the enlightenment.

And common sense.

Bill Vanek

Sep 16, 2021, 1:45:10 PM9/16/21
On Sep 15, 2021, Dutch wrote
(in article <shtl3o$nq5$1...@dont-email.me>):
Except that the left silences those disagreements or contradictions. That’s
NOT science.

> "Exact science" is a misnomer. There are also anti-vaxxers on
> the left with their own problematic logic, that is another story. It's a
> mess. I don't think we had this problem with polio. Once there was a
> vaccine, we pretty much had it beat.

And you just can’t get that a lot of the hesitation is rooted in the
constantly changing advice and diktats mostly coming from the left. They say
today that the vaccine is safe, and maybe tomorrow properly working science
discovers a problem, but vaccines have already been mandated, and given to
millions. But you don’t see any reason for rational people to hesitate, eh?
And why the incessant harping about the right? Let’s not forget the
original anti-vaxxers of the left. And why the memory loss that Trump is the
one who rushed the vaccine through - the vaccine you now worship? And what
about the real current anti-vaxxers - miorities? Why not bash them? Or does
your stupid racist ass just assume that it’s understandable that them dumb
old niggers and spics wouldn’t get the jab? I really, really loathe you
fucking liberal/progressive/authoriarian-worshipping submissive, obedient
little bitches.

Bill Vanek

Sep 16, 2021, 1:50:50 PM9/16/21
On Sep 16, 2021, Dutch wrote
(in article <shumo5$87v$1...@dont-email.me>):

> On 2021-09-15 8:22 p.m., Bill Vanek wrote:
> > On Sep 15, 2021, Dutch wrote
> > (in article <shubd6$lnv$1...@dont-email.me>):

> > > You claimed that the CDC and other science based bodies have become
> > > political. That kind of attack feeds into the anti-VAX disinformation
> > > agenda.
> >
> > I understand the you leftists retards would rather squelch the truth.
>
> That's not "the truth", it's a political slant.

Really? Twitter? Facebook? WSJ has a nice little expose going about Facebook.
You should check into it.

> You
> > know what’s best. At the same time, I fail to understand how criticizing
> > the incompetent CDC would discourage vaccinations. But I’m not a
> > progressive. I lack the enlightenment.
>
> It doesn't take enlightenment to add two plus two. The CDC and every
> other science based organization is recommending getting the vaccines.
> If you peddle the idea that the CDC lacks credibility that sows doubt in
> science and gives credence to those making up excuses to not get
> vaccinated. That was easy now wasn't it?

I’ll post an article about CDC a little later today. It should offend you.
But it won’t. You are a conformist.

VegasJerry

Sep 16, 2021, 2:17:24 PM9/16/21
No, they don't, and you can't show that they do.
(i.e. How would you know; if it's silenced? HELLO!)

> That’s NOT science.

No, it's your ignorance and stupidity.

> > "Exact science" is a misnomer. There are also anti-vaxxers on
> > the left with their own problematic logic, that is another story. It's a
> > mess. I don't think we had this problem with polio. Once there was a
> > vaccine, we pretty much had it beat.

> And you just can’t get that a lot of the hesitation is rooted in the
> constantly changing advice and diktats mostly coming from the left.

And you can't understand that it's a changing environment and that science changes with it.

> They say today that the vaccine is safe,

That's after checking and finding it is.

> and maybe tomorrow properly working science discovers a problem

Oh; now you're in to "Maybes?"

> But you don’t see any reason for rational people to hesitate, eh?

No. It's science, dipshit.

> And why the incessant harping about the right?

Because they, like you, continue to get misinformation from QAnon, FOX, Breitbart News, OANN, Facebook, Twitter and Newsmax. And support idiot right like Texas and Florida Governors that make laws to intentionally endanger school kids and teachers.

> Let’s not forget the original anti-vaxxers of the left.

Before it was approved.

> And why the memory loss that Trump is the one who rushed the vaccine through
> - the vaccine you now worship?

What memory loss, yours? Biden addressed that. He also address, - that which YOU did
not know: Trump had the virous and then secretly got the shots.

> And what about the real current anti-vaxxers - miorities? Why not bash them?

We have. Unlike you, we don't discriminate it trying to educate ALL you idiots.

> Or does your stupid racist ass just assume that it’s understandable that them dumb
> old niggers and spics wouldn’t get the jab?

Yea, like that, you racist asshole.

> I really, really loathe you fucking liberal/progressive/authoriarian-worshipping
> submissive, obedient little bitches.

Because we keep proving you wrong and how you RUN rather than answer to your ignorance.

risky biz

Sep 16, 2021, 2:19:23 PM9/16/21
~ I really, really loathe you
> fucking liberal/progressive/authoriarian-worshipping submissive, obedient
> little bitches.

Jesus- give it a rest. You got the vaccine AND the booster. That means you agree with 'dutch' about the vaccine when your life is on the line.

Bill Vanek

Sep 16, 2021, 2:32:59 PM9/16/21
On Sep 16, 2021, risky biz wrote
(in article<59744f57-f23e-4e1c...@googlegroups.com>):
> > I really, really loathe you
> > fucking liberal/progressive/authoriarian-worshipping submissive, obedient
> > little bitches.
>
> Jesus- give it a rest. You got the vaccine AND the booster. That means you
> agree with 'dutch' about the vaccine when your life is on the line.

Of course I do - about the vaccine, but not the mandates. I couldn’t wait
for it, but if I had been told that I *must* get vaccinated with some barely
approved drug, I might be fighting it, too. And I am far from alone. I read a
lot, from a lot of sources, left, right, and fringes, and then make decisions
that I feel are correct for me. I’m an adult. The vaccine was certainly a
net positive for *me*. My decision does not apply to others.

VegasJerry

Sep 16, 2021, 3:24:16 PM9/16/21
THAT is EXCACTLY why you and your kind is call STUPID.

"Waa! Waa! If you force us to do what's good for us and our children, I will INTENTIONALLY
endanger myself and everybody else by NOT protecting myself and others."

> And I am far from alone. I read a lot, from a lot of sources, left, right, and fringes, and
> then make decisions that I feel are correct for me. I’m an adult.

"But if you force us unintelligent and stupid, I will attempt to harm myself and others."

Dutch

Sep 16, 2021, 4:45:17 PM9/16/21
Advice from the left? Why is anyone taking medical advice based on
politics? I listen to experts in epidemiology, I don't ask what
political party they belong to.

> They say
> today that the vaccine is safe, and maybe tomorrow properly working science
> discovers a problem, but vaccines have already been mandated, and given to
> millions.

"Maybe tomorrow there will be a problem"? Christ man, there already is a
problem. Have you not noticed the problems in hospitals, particularly
all across the southern states? People having heart attacks are being
turned away.

> But you don’t see any reason for rational people to hesitate, eh?

No, I do not.

> And why the incessant harping about the right?

Because the Covid anti-vaxx fever right now is coming primarily from the
right.

> Let’s not forget the
> original anti-vaxxers of the left.

Yes, I know, I mentioned them, they are long-haul idiots.

> And why the memory loss that Trump is the
> one who rushed the vaccine through - the vaccine you now worship?

WTF does that mean? Trump gets some of the credit for "Operation Warp
Speed" Big fuckin' deal. He followed that up by lying his ass off about
the virus and dragging his feet on every other measure that could have
mitigated the impact. Dr Birx has been quoted saying that he is
responsible for 100's of thousands of deaths.

> And what
> about the real current anti-vaxxers - miorities? Why not bash them?

Bullshit. I can sympathize with some people who are afraid to get
vaccinated, they need education and easy access and maybe incentives.

The people I bash are the ones who use their platforms to spread
politically charged anti-vax disinformation, like Tucker Carlson and the
four right-wing anti-vax radio hosts who all died of covid recently.
Maybe their deaths will send a better message to their listeners than
they did in their lives.

Or does
> your stupid racist ass just assume that it’s understandable that them dumb
> old niggers and spics wouldn’t get the jab?

Your words.. they ring consistent with your whole world view.

> I really, really loathe you
> fucking liberal/progressive/authoriarian-worshipping submissive, obedient
> little bitches.

You don't have to spell it out, the stink of hate permeates everything
you say. You are one loathsome son of a bitch.

Dutch

Sep 16, 2021, 5:00:03 PM9/16/21
On 2021-09-16 11:19 a.m., risky biz wrote:
>> about the real current anti-vaxxers - miorities? Why not bash them? Or does
>> your stupid racist ass just assume that it’s understandable that them dumb
>> old niggers and spics wouldn’t get the jab?
> ~ I really, really loathe you
>> fucking liberal/progressive/authoriarian-worshipping submissive, obedient
>> little bitches.
> Jesus- give it a rest. You got the vaccine AND the booster. That means you agree with 'dutch' about the vaccine when your life is on the line.

Oh no, his choice to take the vaccine was a result of rational
conservative freedom-loving decision making, mine was because I am a
fucking liberal/progressive/authoriarian-worshipping submissive,
obedient little bitch. It all makes perfect sense.

Dutch

Sep 16, 2021, 5:20:28 PM9/16/21
But it does. People are safer around you than they would have been. And
you're not about to get sick and be another body taking up an ICU bed.
Nobody is being held down and having a vaccine shot into their arm. But
the rest of us have the right to be protected against people who choose
to take that risk. If people want to participate in group recreational
activities like restaurants or concerts or work in crowded offices they
need to buck up. Freedom has always had limitations.

Bill Vanek

Sep 17, 2021, 1:24:32 AM9/17/21
On Sep 16, 2021, Dutch wrote
(in article <si0acn$90t$1...@dont-email.me>):
You don’t have to ask. You are told who the legit experts are by
MSNBCNBCNN, and we all know their politics. You don’t do your own research
and analysis - you have to be told like everyone else, but you listen to only
one side. “Both sides” is a concept you ridicule.

> > They say
> > today that the vaccine is safe, and maybe tomorrow properly working science
> > discovers a problem, but vaccines have already been mandated, and given to
> > millions.
>
> "Maybe tomorrow there will be a problem"? Christ man, there already is a
> problem. Have you not noticed the problems in hospitals, particularly
> all across the southern states? People having heart attacks are being
> turned away.

But not in any big, Dem run areas?

> > But you don’t see any reason for rational people to hesitate, eh?
>
> No, I do not.
>
> > And why the incessant harping about the right?
>
> Because the Covid anti-vaxx fever right now is coming primarily from the
> right.

There is no anti-vax fever. There is anti-mandatory vax fever. And a whole
lot of that comes from guess who? Your strident liberal friends in the
teachers unions and other unions. It is NOT a right wing thing.

> > Let’s not forget the
> > original anti-vaxxers of the left.
>
> Yes, I know, I mentioned them, they are long-haul idiots.
>
> > And why the memory loss that Trump is the
> > one who rushed the vaccine through - the vaccine you now worship?
>
> WTF does that mean? Trump gets some of the credit for "Operation Warp
> Speed" Big fuckin' deal.

Big fucking deal? You worship the vaccine that wouldn’t exist if it
weren’t for his prodding. Why are you so fucking dumb?

> He followed that up by lying his ass off about
> the virus and dragging his feet on every other measure that could have
> mitigated the impact. Dr Birx has been quoted saying that he is
> responsible for 100's of thousands of deaths.
>
> > And what
> > about the real current anti-vaxxers - miorities? Why not bash them?
>
> Bullshit. I can sympathize with some people who are afraid to get
> vaccinated, they need education

LOL. Exactly as expected - those uneducated fucking minority boobs just need
some learnin’.

> and easy access and maybe incentives.

Yes, because they are stupid and helpless and lazy, unlike those pretty white
liberals.

> The people I bash are the ones who use their platforms to spread
> politically charged anti-vax disinformation, like Tucker Carlson and the
> four right-wing anti-vax radio hosts who all died of covid recently.
> Maybe their deaths will send a better message to their listeners than
> they did in their lives.
>
> Or does
> > your stupid racist ass just assume that it’s understandable that them dumb
> > old niggers and spics wouldn’t get the jab?
>
> Your words.. they ring consistent with your whole world view.

You might want to refer back to your words above, but you’re probably too
thick to understand.

VegasJerry

Sep 17, 2021, 3:59:07 PM9/17/21

VegasJerry

Sep 17, 2021, 4:11:06 PM9/17/21
Yea, TRUTH. MSNBC, NBC, CNN, ALL say, "Follow the science. Follow what CDC (scientists) say.

*Who and what advise do YOU follow?* (Question requiring answer)

> You don’t do your own research and analysis

Don't have to, SCIENCE does it and it's CDC.
*Where are YOU getting YOUR research?* (Question requiring answer)

> - you have to be told like everyone else, but you listen to only one side.

That's all we HAVE to listen to. SCIENCE.

*What are the two sides YOU listen to, and why do you pick the NON-SCIENCE?*
(Question requiring answer)

> “Both sides” is a concept you ridicule.

We'll see when you answer the above question.

> > > They say
> > > today that the vaccine is safe, and maybe tomorrow properly working science
> > > discovers a problem, but vaccines have already been mandated, and given to
> > > millions.
> >
> > "Maybe tomorrow there will be a problem"? Christ man, there already is a
> > problem. Have you not noticed the problems in hospitals, particularly
> > all across the southern states? People having heart attacks are being
> > turned away.

> But not in any big, Dem run areas?

Right.

> > > But you don’t see any reason for rational people to hesitate, eh?
> >
> > No, I do not.
> >
> > > And why the incessant harping about the right?
> >
> > Because the Covid anti-vaxx fever right now is coming primarily from the
> > right.

> There is no anti-vax fever.

Yea, actually there is; and you can't show that there isn't.

> There is anti-mandatory vax fever. And a whole
> lot of that comes from guess who? Your strident liberal friends in the
> teachers unions and other unions. It is NOT a right wing thing.

Yea, actually it is. THEY are the right wing.

> > > Let’s not forget the
> > > original anti-vaxxers of the left.
> >
> > Yes, I know, I mentioned them, they are long-haul idiots.
> >
> > > And why the memory loss that Trump is the
> > > one who rushed the vaccine through - the vaccine you now worship?
> >
> > WTF does that mean? Trump gets some of the credit for "Operation Warp
> > Speed" Big fuckin' deal.

> Big fucking deal? You worship the vaccine that wouldn’t exist if it
> weren’t for his prodding.

It WOULD exist. He only hurried it.

> Why are you so fucking dumb?

We'll see when you answer those (embarrassing to you) questions.

> > He followed that up by lying his ass off about
> > the virus and dragging his feet on every other measure that could have
> > mitigated the impact. Dr Birx has been quoted saying that he is
> > responsible for 100's of thousands of deaths.
> >
> > > And what
> > > about the real current anti-vaxxers - miorities? Why not bash them?
> >
> > Bullshit. I can sympathize with some people who are afraid to get
> > vaccinated, they need education

> LOL. Exactly as expected - those uneducated fucking minority boobs just need
> some learnin’.

Show where they don't.

Tim Norfolk

Sep 17, 2021, 4:46:46 PM9/17/21
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 1:24:32 AM UTC-4, Bill Vanek wrote:
<snip>
> There is no anti-vax fever. There is anti-mandatory vax fever. And a whole
> lot of that comes from guess who? Your strident liberal friends in the
> teachers unions and other unions. It is NOT a right wing thing.
<snip>

Rubbish. Look at Satoshi/Paul's comments for a sample.

Bill Vanek

Sep 17, 2021, 6:53:19 PM9/17/21
On Sep 17, 2021, Tim Norfolk wrote
(in article<566dcd23-fe14-4d60...@googlegroups.com>):
So one person here, who happily trolls the likes of you, vs entire unions
infested with liberals. I don’t see what you’re trying to say. You can
afford the WSJ. Expand your horizons. Learn. Even National Review would be
fine. They hated Trump. You should like them. You do seem fond of logic, and
that’s what conservatives traffic in, as opposed to the feelings and
intuition of the left.

VegasJerry

Sep 17, 2021, 8:11:46 PM9/17/21
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 3:53:19 PM UTC-7, Bill Vanek wrote:
> On Sep 17, 2021, Tim Norfolk wrote
> (in article<566dcd23-fe14-4d60...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 1:24:32 AM UTC-4, Bill Vanek wrote:
> > <snip>
> > > There is no anti-vax fever. There is anti-mandatory vax fever. And a whole
> > > lot of that comes from guess who? Your strident liberal friends in the
> > > teachers unions and other unions. It is NOT a right wing thing.
> > <snip>
> >
> > Rubbish. Look at Satoshi/Paul's comments for a sample.

> So one person here, who happily trolls the likes of you, vs entire unions
> infested with liberals. I don’t see what you’re trying to say.

Yea, we know. It's your way of being wrong and dodging.

"Gee, I just don't understand...."

VegasJerry

Sep 17, 2021, 8:15:21 PM9/17/21
KNEW YOU COULDN'T ANSWER.
KNEW YOU'D COWER AND RUN.

> > You don’t do your own research and analysis
> Don't have to, SCIENCE does it and it's CDC.
> *Where are YOU getting YOUR research?* (Question requiring answer)

KNEW YOU COULDN'T ANSWER.
KNEW YOU'D COWER AND RUN.

> > - you have to be told like everyone else, but you listen to only one side.
> That's all we HAVE to listen to. SCIENCE.
>
> *What are the two sides YOU listen to, and why do you pick the NON-SCIENCE?*
> (Question requiring answer)

KNEW YOU COULDN'T ANSWER.
KNEW YOU'D COWER AND RUN.

> > “Both sides” is a concept you ridicule.
> We'll see when you answer the above question.

KNEW YOU COULDN'T ANSWER.
KNEW YOU'D COWER AND RUN.

> > > "Maybe tomorrow there will be a problem"? Christ man, there already is a
> > > problem. Have you not noticed the problems in hospitals, particularly
> > > all across the southern states? People having heart attacks are being
> > > turned away.
>
> > But not in any big, Dem run areas?
> Right.
> > >
> > > No, I do not.

> > > Because the Covid anti-vaxx fever right now is coming primarily from the
> > > right.
>
> > There is no anti-vax fever.
> Yea, actually there is; and you can't show that there isn't.

KNEW YOU COULDN'T SHOW.
KNEW YOU'D COWER AND RUN.

> > There is anti-mandatory vax fever. And a whole
> > lot of that comes from guess who? Your strident liberal friends in the
> > teachers unions and other unions. It is NOT a right wing thing.
> Yea, actually it is. THEY are the right wing.
> > >
> > > Yes, I know, I mentioned them, they are long-haul idiots.

> > > WTF does that mean? Trump gets some of the credit for "Operation Warp
> > > Speed" Big fuckin' deal.
>
> > Big fucking deal? You worship the vaccine that wouldn’t exist if it
> > weren’t for his prodding.
> It WOULD exist. He only hurried it.
> > Why are you so fucking dumb?
> We'll see when you answer those (embarrassing to you) questions.

KNEW YOU COULDN'T ANSWER.
KNEW YOU'D COWER AND RUN.

> > > He followed that up by lying his ass off about
> > > the virus and dragging his feet on every other measure that could have
> > > mitigated the impact. Dr Birx has been quoted saying that he is
> > > responsible for 100's of thousands of deaths.

> > > Bullshit. I can sympathize with some people who are afraid to get
> > > vaccinated, they need education
>
> > LOL. Exactly as expected - those uneducated fucking minority boobs just need
> > some learnin’.

> Show where they don't.

KNEW YOU COULDN'T SHOW.
KNEW YOU'D COWER AND RUN.

(This jerk is SO fucking easy.....)

Tim Norfolk

Sep 17, 2021, 8:36:13 PM9/17/21
What a pile. The GOP has been more anti-science than the left for decades. Mooney even wrote a book on it. I personally think that the major problem was absorbing the Southern Evangelicals.

Dutch

Sep 17, 2021, 9:51:35 PM9/17/21
I don't take medical advice from political pundits. The guests on CNN
are top epidemiologists, scientists, doctors and hospital
administrators. They do not divulge their political affiliations.

You don’t do your own research
> and analysis - you have to be told like everyone else, but you listen to only
> one side. “Both sides” is a concept you ridicule.

No, "both-sideism" is what I ridicule. It's what you do.

>>> They say
>>> today that the vaccine is safe, and maybe tomorrow properly working science
>>> discovers a problem, but vaccines have already been mandated, and given to
>>> millions.
>>
>> "Maybe tomorrow there will be a problem"? Christ man, there already is a
>> problem. Have you not noticed the problems in hospitals, particularly
>> all across the southern states? People having heart attacks are being
>> turned away.
>
> But not in any big, Dem run areas?

Nope, not to the same extent.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/us/covid-cases.html

"The country’s three largest cities — New York, Los Angeles and Chicago
— have so far avoided the worst outcomes of the Delta variant. Though
infections rose in all three cities, their recent case rates are less
than half of the national average."

>>> But you don’t see any reason for rational people to hesitate, eh?
>>
>> No, I do not.
>>
>>> And why the incessant harping about the right?
>>
>> Because the Covid anti-vaxx fever right now is coming primarily from the
>> right.
>
> There is no anti-vax fever. There is anti-mandatory vax fever. And a whole
> lot of that comes from guess who? Your strident liberal friends in the
> teachers unions and other unions. It is NOT a right wing thing.

That is bullshit, more of your "both-sideism".
https://www.kff.org/policy-watch/the-red-blue-divide-in-covid-19-vaccination-rates/

>>> Let’s not forget the
>>> original anti-vaxxers of the left.
>>
>> Yes, I know, I mentioned them, they are long-haul idiots.
>>
>>> And why the memory loss that Trump is the
>>> one who rushed the vaccine through - the vaccine you now worship?
>>
>> WTF does that mean? Trump gets some of the credit for "Operation Warp
>> Speed" Big fuckin' deal.
>
> Big fucking deal? You worship the vaccine that wouldn’t exist if it
> weren’t for his prodding. Why are you so fucking dumb?

More of your bullshit, this is a once in a century pandemic, any
president would pull out all the stops to get a vaccine developed. Do
you imagine he has some special skill? LOL!

>> He followed that up by lying his ass off about
>> the virus and dragging his feet on every other measure that could have
>> mitigated the impact. Dr Birx has been quoted saying that he is
>> responsible for 100's of thousands of deaths.
>>
>>> And what
>>> about the real current anti-vaxxers - miorities? Why not bash them?
>>
>> Bullshit. I can sympathize with some people who are afraid to get
>> vaccinated, they need education
>
> LOL. Exactly as expected - those uneducated fucking minority boobs just need
> some learnin’.

The majority boobs too, unless they're just refusing the jab to own the
libs, then fuck 'em.

>> and easy access and maybe incentives.
>
> Yes, because they are stupid and helpless and lazy, unlike those pretty white
> liberals.

What a stinking lousy comment from a craven little man.

>> The people I bash are the ones who use their platforms to spread
>> politically charged anti-vax disinformation, like Tucker Carlson and the
>> four right-wing anti-vax radio hosts who all died of covid recently.
>> Maybe their deaths will send a better message to their listeners than
>> they did in their lives.
>>
>> Or does
>>> your stupid racist ass just assume that it’s understandable that them dumb
>>> old niggers and spics wouldn’t get the jab?
>>
>> Your words.. they ring consistent with your whole world view.
>
> You might want to refer back to your words above, but you’re probably too
> thick to understand.

Your words, not mine. You can't help projecting your racism, it's your
only defense.

Dutch

Sep 17, 2021, 10:00:33 PM9/17/21
https://www.kff.org/policy-watch/the-red-blue-divide-in-covid-19-vaccination-rates/
The difference is 12.9% and growing each month. That would be a
landslide if it were an election.

Dutch

Sep 18, 2021, 1:02:58 AM9/18/21
Logic, like Trump won? 78% of Republicans believe it. If that's
conservative logic then I want no part of it.

Oh wait, you say they're just pretending to believe it because they're
afraid of a 280 pound carnival barker, and they'd rather upend democracy
than cross him, well, that's much better.