The California Governor Recall Election

Satoshi Popinjay

Oct 17, 2021, 10:52:17 PM10/17/21
Nobody expected Newsome to be recalled. We are, after all, a VERY blue state. However, I find it interesting, if not suspicious, that not even ONE county voted yes on the recall. Not one. And we have some very red counties. Not a lot, but we do have some.

Dutch

Oct 18, 2021, 4:05:22 AM10/18/21
On 2021-10-17 7:52 p.m., Satoshi Popinjay wrote:
> Nobody expected Newsome to be recalled. We are, after all, a VERY blue state. However, I find it interesting, if not suspicious, that not even ONE county voted yes on the recall. Not one. And we have some very red counties. Not a lot, but we do have some.

The alternatives were not very appealing were they?

Satoshi Popinjay

Oct 18, 2021, 4:38:11 AM10/18/21
You obviously lack an understanding of how our system works. I made a valid point and will stand by it.

Splashie

Oct 18, 2021, 9:29:14 AM10/18/21
On Sunday, October 17, 2021 at 7:52:17 PM UTC-7, Satoshi Popinjay wrote:
> Nobody expected Newsome to be recalled. We are, after all, a VERY blue state. However, I find it interesting, if not suspicious, that not even ONE county voted yes on the recall. Not one. And we have some very red counties. Not a lot, but we do have some.

The hell are you talking about?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/09/14/us/elections/results-california-recall.html

Yes on the recall led in half of the counties, of course it was mostly the smaller rural red ones. Where did you get your bogus info?

Michael

Satoshi Popinjay

Oct 18, 2021, 11:37:02 AM10/18/21
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 6:29:14 AM UTC-7, Splashie wrote:

> Where did you get your bogus info?

On the internet.

BillB

Oct 18, 2021, 11:42:36 AM10/18/21
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 6:29:14 AM UTC-7, Splashie wrote:

> Yes on the recall led in half of the counties, of course it was mostly the smaller rural red ones. Where did you get your bogus info?

I would assume the same place he gets all his bogus COVID info, Facebook and YouTube.

Dutch

Oct 18, 2021, 4:42:37 PM10/18/21
I'm not sure what that point was. It seems to me that even in Red
counties staying the course with Newsome was a more palatable option
than rolling the dice with any of the alternatives. What am I missing?
The same kind of thing happened with Trump, sometimes the person on the
ticket is more important than party loyalty.

Satoshi Popinjay

Oct 18, 2021, 5:33:24 PM10/18/21
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 1:42:37 PM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:

> I'm not sure what that point was.

The point was, that I posted a completely inaccurate account. I must have dreamed it, woke up and posted. I don't know where I got the story. Saying I must have dreamed it is a better explanation than any. I cannot explain where I came up with that. If you want, you can mark this date down, October 18, 2021, when Popinjay was entirely wrong about something. You can tell your grandchildren about this someday.

risky biz

Oct 18, 2021, 5:38:25 PM10/18/21
On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 2:33:24 PM UTC-7, Satoshi Popinjay wrote:
> On Monday, October 18, 2021 at 1:42:37 PM UTC-7, Dutch wrote:
>

> > I'm not sure what that point was.

~ You can tell your grandchildren about this someday.

Don't worry. He will.

Dutch

Oct 18, 2021, 8:12:30 PM10/18/21
It will be memorable when poppy actually posts something that didn't
come right out of his ass.

VegasJerry

Oct 19, 2021, 1:25:31 PM10/19/21
He's probably still drinking trump's Clorox.