Transgender confusion

risky biz

Oct 25, 2021, 3:01:37 AM10/25/21
If they're transgender you can't refer to them as the gender that they WEREN'T born? Do you also get in trouble for referring to them as the gender they WERE born?

'Twitter Inc. suspended Representative Jim Banks’ official account for calling Dr. Rachel Levine, the Assistant Health and Human Services Secretary, a man.

Banks, a Republican from Indiana and a top conservative in the House of Representatives, violated Twitter’s terms of service, which bars users from harassing people based on their gender identity. He made the comment in a tweet referencing that Levine, a transgender woman, would be sworn in as a four-star admiral in the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps. Levine will be the first woman to reach that rank.

“The title of first female four-star officer gets taken by a man,” Banks said in the tweet, which Twitter removed on Saturday for violating its rules.

Twitter bars users from attacks based on race, ethnicity, national origin and gender identity, among other reasons. Its rules state that misgendering transgender individuals is prohibited.'
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-10-24/twitter-suspends-gop-lawmaker-for-misgendering-biden-appointee

BillB

Oct 25, 2021, 3:12:27 AM10/25/21
I'm sure nobody is surprised you're siding with the bigot. Not as bad as siding with a racist murderer, I suppose.

VegasJerry

Oct 25, 2021, 1:39:38 PM10/25/21
On Monday, October 25, 2021 at 12:01:37 AM UTC-7, risky biz wrote:
> If they're transgender you can't refer to them as the gender that they WEREN'T born?

I’m glad I’m not in the dating game. Hell, I don’t even know what you can ask without
getting in trouble. Shit, if you use the wrong pronoun can you be arrested? WTF?

As a cop (in the ‘old’ days), I’d just grab their crotch when I was frisking them for arrest.
Cops often got the, “Are you gay?” slur and we’ve give back the, “No,” and that was that.

If it was a female (we never heard of Transgender), we’d call a woman cop to make the frisk.
If none were available, and they were dress in tight clothing, and we could surmise innocents
We’d just do a bra check. (They were told to hook the center of the bra and pull out. Tits and
any gun will fall out). We were also allowed to use the back of our hand to stroke their crotch.
If we though there was the chance of a gun.

I have no idea what the cops gotta do now. Establish sex identity? Do you ask? If they say
they’re transgender but you still can’t tell by dress or name, (“Hi, my name is Pat”) how do
you search them.

Cops’ job’s kinda shitty, now, what with all this assholes looking to hang them.
(Unless THEY are in trouble).

BillB

Oct 25, 2021, 1:46:09 PM10/25/21
Just kneel on their necks until they are dead. Problem solved. Once they are dead you can probably get away with molesting them with your greasy cop hands all you want.

VegasJerry

Oct 25, 2021, 3:40:16 PM10/25/21
"Whimper, whimper, whine, whine." Our Fat Ass Mall Lawyer (see photo) is STILL embarrassed at
misreading a video and making a declaration he can't back out of.

Poor BackUpBillB...

LOL