New Democrat/Palestinian Congresswoman is a filthy-mouthed cunt

popinjay

Jan 4, 2019, 9:52:24 PM1/4/19

popinjay

Jan 4, 2019, 9:59:37 PM1/4/19
“I thought her comments were disgraceful,” Trump said in the Rose Garden, adding he thought the remark “dishonored” the country and Rep. Rashida Tlaib's family.

risky biz

Jan 4, 2019, 10:23:19 PM1/4/19
On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 6:52:24 PM UTC-8, popinjay wrote:
> https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/01/04/new_democratic_congresswoman_rashida_tlaib_on_trump_were_going_to_impeach_the_motherfcker.html

It's terrible how submissive those Muslim women are.

Clave

Jan 4, 2019, 11:43:14 PM1/4/19
On 1/4/2019 6:59 PM, popinjay wrote:
> “I thought her comments were disgraceful,” Trump said in the Rose Garden, adding he thought the remark “dishonored” the country and Rep. Rashida Tlaib's family.

Pussy-grabber's Republicans laughably clutch pearls over
Democrat's 'foul language'

<...>

New House GOP chair Liz Cheney condemned Tlaib's use of "foul
language," never mind that time her daddy, then-Vice President
Dick Cheney, told Sen. Patrick Leahy to "go fuck yourself" on
the Senate floor. (Ol' Dick later recalled the 2004 moment as
"sort of the best thing I ever did.” A pretty sad but perhaps
true rendering of his record.)

Isn't it remarkable how easy it is to tell who's scaring the living shit
out of Pop-Tard and the GOP at any given time?

Women with power seem to be at the top of their shit list, and in
Ocasia-Cortez they see the future, and it doesn't include the GOP.

Come on, PopinTwat -- what's next, you going to go after her dancing too?

LOFL -- GOP, the party of frightened little boys.

fffurken

Jan 4, 2019, 11:50:18 PM1/4/19
On Saturday, 5 January 2019 02:52:24 UTC, popinjay wrote:
> https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/01/04/new_democratic_congresswoman_rashida_tlaib_on_trump_were_going_to_impeach_the_motherfcker.html

Together they form the two halves of that most unholy of alliances, the Marxist/Globalist-Islamic alliance.

Coincidentally I was just watching a documentary on YouTube about the civil war in Lebanon. Did you know that the leftists fought alongside the Islamics (against the Christians)? That reminds me of the Islamic revolution in Iran, and we all know what became of the leftists there. lol Leftists are so stupid (it's in their DNA) otherwise they wouldn't be leftists. Frankly I think it might just be a race to see who's going to darwinate them first. I do hope it's us.

risky biz

Jan 5, 2019, 12:05:39 AM1/5/19
History has proven that the only thing you can 'Darwinate' is a desperately poor Thai teenager.

BTW- there are large Christian groupings in Lebanon who were, and still are, closely allied with Muslims. Let's just count that in the category of things on which you pontificate without having the slightest idea what you're talking about.

fffurken

Jan 5, 2019, 12:19:14 AM1/5/19
lol You are full of shit, the war was between the common denominator, i.e. Moslems*, and Christians. *Many of whom were Fakestinians the Christians foolishly let in as "refugees" from Fakestine. And yes, many Christians are idiots/de facto globalists, you only have to look at the Catholic Church to see that.

Dutch

Jan 5, 2019, 1:00:26 AM1/5/19

Clave

Jan 5, 2019, 1:14:17 AM1/5/19
Pence is the motherfucker.

risky biz

Jan 5, 2019, 1:16:02 AM1/5/19
On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 9:19:14 PM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:
> lol You are full of shit, the war was between the common denominator, i.e. Moslems*, and Christians. *Many of whom were Fakestinians the Christians foolishly let in as "refugees" from Fakestine. And yes, many Christians are idiots/de facto globalists, you only have to look at the Catholic Church to see that.

There is a Lebanese Christian political organization with 100,000 members which has been a major political party in Lebanon for 80 years. They were never Palestinians nor ever claimed to be Palestinians. That's because they're Lebanese. They were allied with Syria and Hezbollah during the Lebanese civil war. They provided refuge to Alawite/Shia Muslim Hafiz al-Assad prior to his eventual seizure of power in Syria.

As I said earlier, you shoot off your dumb mouth a lot without having the slightest idea what you're talking about. Par for the course for Islamophobes.

As an aside, also, I recommend that you not attempt to employ your gnat brain as a political analysis tool in a subject as complicated as the 'Near East'.

fffurken

Jan 5, 2019, 1:28:49 AM1/5/19
lol Babble

Dutch

Jan 5, 2019, 2:32:04 AM1/5/19
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-referred-to-shutdown-as-strike-in-profanity-laced-meeting-with-democratic-leaders

Trump Referred to Shutdown as ‘Strike’ in Profanity-Laced Meeting With
Democratic Leaders

Along with saying the word “fuck” at least three times throughout the
meeting, the president bizarrely stated that he did not want to call the
partial government shutdown a “shutdown,” according to the source.
Instead, he referred to it as a “strike.” (Many of the federal employees
affected by the weeks-long shutdown have been working without pay. That
is essentially the opposite of a strike.)

risky biz

Jan 5, 2019, 12:55:34 PM1/5/19
Trumpty-Dumpty is a filthy-mouthed cunt.

fffurken

Jan 6, 2019, 2:42:16 PM1/6/19
Notice the reaction in this thread from the unholy alliance. The Moslem starts us off by telling us that this proves Muslimas are strong, outspoken women.. lol Yeah, try that on with her husband (or any Islamic male for that matter) she'd be black and blue for a week.

Next the TDS sufferers (leftists) weigh in with - But, but Drumpf say curse word, too!

lol Total disconnect from reality.

popinjay

Jan 6, 2019, 2:54:32 PM1/6/19
On Sunday, January 6, 2019 at 11:42:16 AM UTC-8, fffurken wrote:

> Next the TDS sufferers (leftists) weigh in with - But, but Drumpf say curse word, too!

"Our motto is, when they go low, we go high".
-- Michelle Obama

Dutch

Jan 6, 2019, 4:31:54 PM1/6/19
On 2019-01-06 11:42 a.m., fffurken wrote:
> Notice the reaction in this thread from the unholy alliance. The Moslem starts us off by telling us that this proves Muslimas are strong, outspoken women.. lol Yeah, try that on with her husband (or any Islamic male for that matter) she'd be black and blue for a week.

Based on what? She made it to the US House of Representatives.

> Next the TDS sufferers (leftists) weigh in with - But, but Drumpf say curse word, too!
>
> lol Total disconnect from reality.

That made no sense. It simply is highly ironic and hypocritical for
trump or any trump supporter to feign outrage at anyone's lack of
decorum. It's typical of trump though, when he's not busy lying and
hitting blow the belt he's playing the victim.

Dutch

Jan 6, 2019, 4:34:12 PM1/6/19
Michelle didn't call him a motherfucker, she is a class act.

The dilemma is, you can't out-wrestle a pig by quoting Chaucer.

fffurken

Jan 6, 2019, 5:18:10 PM1/6/19
On Sunday, 6 January 2019 21:31:54 UTC, Dutch wrote:

> She made it to the US House of Representatives.

So? What does that prove?

Non-huwhites vote as a monolithic bloc (in their own interest*) and presumably there is a state now in America which is at saturation level of same..and Dumb White People (leftists).

> > Next the TDS sufferers (leftists) weigh in with - But, but Drumpf say curse word, too!
> >
> > lol Total disconnect from reality.
>
> That made no sense. It simply is highly ironic and hypocritical for
> trump or any trump supporter to feign outrage at anyone's lack of
> decorum.

I don't think it's insignificant that she was caught on camera saying that she (supposedly) used foul language (to a child (her own)) but it's hardly the main point IMO.

No Islamics should be elected to office in non-Islamic countries and these two are exemplars of that. All I know about the other one is that she's fighting tooth and nail to overturn a rule to allow her to wear her Islamonazi headgear in the House of Representatives and this one's only concern(s) is with wiping Israel off the map and impeaching the (democratically) elected POTUS who's concerned with protecting America's borders from Shitholers, including of course her fellow Islamic supremacists (Moslems).

To be honest, from what I've seen with this one, Rashida Taliban, she strikes me as basically retarded. The other one (who married her brother) is more shifty.

*Arguably that isn't the case with blacks, arguably the Demonrats are a disaster for them although I'm not sure they can really be helped.

Dutch

Jan 6, 2019, 5:41:55 PM1/6/19
On 2019-01-06 2:18 p.m., fffurken wrote:
> On Sunday, 6 January 2019 21:31:54 UTC, Dutch wrote:
>
>> She made it to the US House of Representatives.
>
> So? What does that prove?
>
> Non-huwhites vote as a monolithic bloc (in their own interest*) and presumably there is a state now in America which is at saturation level of same..and Dumb White People (leftists).

Fortunately, it appears that a clear majority of Americans are suffering
from what you call TDS, aka sanity.

You are impenetrably bigoted and stupid. I don't know exactly what kind
of a world you think you can make happen but one thing for sure, it's a
pipe dream. The best hope is that people like you become marginalized
and eventually die off.

[..]

popinjay

Jan 6, 2019, 5:43:00 PM1/6/19
When one says "our motto", one would think she is referring to "the motto of our ilk", which includes democrats and other filthy-mouthed cunts. You stupid mutherfucker. Don't reply to me anymore, moron.

By the way, when you said "she is a class act", I assume you meant "HE is a class act". Or "it".

fffurken

Jan 6, 2019, 5:49:44 PM1/6/19
On Sunday, 6 January 2019 22:41:55 UTC, Dutch wrote:

> You are impenetrably bigoted and stupid.

Not an argument

fffurken

Jan 6, 2019, 5:50:37 PM1/6/19
On Sunday, 6 January 2019 22:43:00 UTC, popinjay wrote:

> By the way, when you said "she is a class act", I assume you meant "HE is a class act". Or "it".

Yes, Obama's husbands name is Michael, not Michelle

Dutch

Jan 6, 2019, 5:57:08 PM1/6/19
On 2019-01-06 2:42 p.m., popinjay wrote:
> On Sunday, January 6, 2019 at 1:34:12 PM UTC-8, Dutch wrote:

>>> "Our motto is, when they go low, we go high".
>>> -- Michelle Obama
>>
>> Michelle didn't call him a motherfucker, she is a class act.
>>
>> The dilemma is, you can't out-wrestle a pig by quoting Chaucer.
>

> When one says "our motto", one would think she is referring to "the motto of our ilk"

Not if one had a brain.

Dutch

Jan 6, 2019, 5:57:27 PM1/6/19
Just a fact.

Dutch

Jan 6, 2019, 5:59:41 PM1/6/19
This coming from hyenas screeching about a Congresswoman using the
m-word. The hypocrisy is palpable.

fffurken

Jan 6, 2019, 6:06:48 PM1/6/19
On Sunday, 6 January 2019 22:41:55 UTC, Dutch wrote:

> > Non-huwhites vote as a monolithic bloc (in their own interest*) and presumably there is a state now in America which is at saturation level of same..and Dumb White People (leftists).
>
> Fortunately, it appears that a clear majority of Americans are suffering
> from what you call TDS, aka sanity.

There are literally _no_ sane people in America suffering from TDS. The only people who suffer from TDS are Dumb White People/leftists (propagandized to near brain death) and non-huwhites.

The really, REALLY insane TDS sufferers are complete morons like you who don't even have any skin in the game, i.e. you're a Canuckstani (not even American) and TDS has taken over your life, what a fucking pathetic way to end it.

popinjay

Jan 6, 2019, 6:55:28 PM1/6/19
Then who was she/he/it referring to, moron?

Dutch

Jan 6, 2019, 9:26:26 PM1/6/19
On 2019-01-06 3:06 p.m., fffurken wrote:
> On Sunday, 6 January 2019 22:41:55 UTC, Dutch wrote:
>
>>> Non-huwhites vote as a monolithic bloc (in their own interest*) and presumably there is a state now in America which is at saturation level of same..and Dumb White People (leftists).
>>
>> Fortunately, it appears that a clear majority of Americans are suffering
>> from what you call TDS, aka sanity.
>
> There are literally _no_ sane people in America suffering from TDS. The only people who suffer from TDS are Dumb White People/leftists (propagandized to near brain death) and non-huwhites.

Your racial panic syndrome is pathological.

TDS = SANITY

Using the term TDS as an epithet means your head is buried so far up
your ass you can see past your teeth

Dutch

Jan 6, 2019, 9:32:37 PM1/6/19
She was referring to The Obama White House tact of keeping it classy and
presidential. She certainly was not referring to some new Congressman
who wasn't even on the radar during the Obama years. But things have
changed, there is now a bone-a-fide bonehead motherfucker in the White
House, who also happens to be a criminal and a traitor, somebody you can
relate to, apparently.

fffurken

Jan 6, 2019, 9:36:17 PM1/6/19
Have you not got anything better? Really? lol btw, are you the REAL Bernita K. Mann? Just a theory I have.. Maybe the biggest asshole in the world did in fact get married to the second.

Dutch

Jan 6, 2019, 9:42:07 PM1/6/19
LOL More evidence that you live in a fantasy world.

fffurken

Jan 6, 2019, 9:48:17 PM1/6/19
Very Billbesque..

Dutch

Jan 6, 2019, 10:07:08 PM1/6/19
I know, it was deliberate. Now I'm trolling you.

Clave

Jan 6, 2019, 10:11:29 PM1/6/19
Have you ever seen two little boys more frightened of powerful women?

Tiny Penis Syndrome on clear (if disgusting) display.

fffurken

Jan 6, 2019, 10:18:05 PM1/6/19
You told us recently that it would be "flattery" (or a similar adjective) if you were to be considered 'BillB' on RGP. Why would you say such a thing unless you love him?

Dutch

Jan 6, 2019, 10:36:41 PM1/6/19
It's almost as pathetic as their fear of dark-skinned foreigners.

Dutch

Jan 6, 2019, 10:43:25 PM1/6/19
He's intelligent.

fffurken

Jan 6, 2019, 10:51:28 PM1/6/19
Do you love him?

Dutch

Jan 7, 2019, 2:10:41 AM1/7/19
Find something more productive to do with your time than gnash your
teeth about boogeymen.

fffurken

Jan 7, 2019, 5:17:56 PM1/7/19
Is 'Bilutch' spelt with one 'l' or two?