Truth Social

Travel

Oct 21, 2021, 11:55:29 PM10/21/21
Trump announces the launch of a new social media platform" - "Truth Social"
https://tinyurl.com/8k5weehb

Will Trump's grand opening include the banning of anyone (s)? That would be a "nice touch" dontcha think?

And who will it be (and don't say like: "Dutchie;" too easy & irrelevant)?

The heads of the other social media, ya; numerous Democrats, sure, but just one or two individuals would be more theatrical and attention-getting.

BillB

Oct 22, 2021, 12:31:09 AM10/22/21
Another bottomless money pit for his marks' money to disappear into. I heard they shut down the first day because they were hacked. lol

BillB

Oct 22, 2021, 12:54:30 AM10/22/21
On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 8:55:29 PM UTC-7, Travel wrote:
One positive... if it ever gets off the ground it will keep a lot of freaks off the social networks designed for normal people.

Dutch

Oct 22, 2021, 1:28:42 AM10/22/21
A couple of obvious ironies in this launch. First a double whammy, the
name, "Truth Social" launched by the most prodigious liar who ever drew
breath, prompted by "The Big Lie", second it was purported to promote
free speech and to get around the censorship of the big Social Media
companies, but in the terms use it stipulates users are prohibited from
criticizing Trump or the company. Some free speech platform that is.

BillB

Oct 22, 2021, 1:38:35 AM10/22/21
Bizarre.

Dutch

Oct 22, 2021, 2:43:03 AM10/22/21
And not surprising in the least. And the company is planning to go
public with a valuation of something like $1.5 billion. Donald Trump's
life since he was a child has been one continuous grift.

BillB

Oct 22, 2021, 2:53:39 AM10/22/21
Yes, and it's using a non-arm's length pre-listed holding company to "merge" with and avoid most of the usual vetting for a public company. Then the holding company will dump its shares to gullible and fanatical Trump supporters, who will be led to believe in a massive social media con campaign that they are buying into the next Facebook. It's quite the diabolical scam, but if you run a cult and have tens of millions of low-IQ disciples, I guess you might as well monetize it?

Dutch

Oct 22, 2021, 4:41:52 AM10/22/21
It reminds me of televangelist-like fervor, poor saps sending more of
their money than they can afford to some charismatic con artist. But a
TV preacher at least has eternal life to sell, Trump has nothing, and
he's not even a charismatic speaker, he's just a super-confident
mumbling idiot. It's not even clear what it is he is selling. A lie?
Hope? For what? Yea, bizarre.

BillB

Oct 22, 2021, 4:54:59 AM10/22/21
He is playing on the fear of lower class uneducated Americans that the country is losing its precious whiteness.

Travel

Oct 24, 2021, 11:47:01 AM10/24/21
Can't wait to see who's auto-banned, chortle.

Up 800%7, whoa!

And you know how "conservative goes best seller and liberal goes bankrupt." The support for this platform should be awesome.

Trump now has a platform for the truth.

Trump Social Media Platform up 800% in first two days:

Trump announces the launch of a new social media platform" - "Truth Social"
https://tinyurl.com/8k5weehb

https://tinyurl.com/yt79kvjv

https://tinyurl.com/2vwzpuyz

Two great shows on "Rumble:"

-Grace Curley
https://rumble.com/vo2xqx-grace-curley-show-october-22-2021.html

-Howie Carr
https://rumble.com/vo3bnh-howie-carr-show-october-22-2021.html

And, ya, don't forget that Rumble is the conservative answer to YouTube for political, streaming media.

Tim Norfolk

Oct 24, 2021, 1:00:15 PM10/24/21
Beenie Babies economics.

risky biz

Oct 24, 2021, 1:08:28 PM10/24/21
On Sunday, October 24, 2021 at 8:47:01 AM UTC-7, Travel wrote:
> On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 11:55:29 PM UTC-4, Travel wrote:
> > Trump announces the launch of a new social media platform" - "Truth Social"
> > https://tinyurl.com/8k5weehb
> >
> > Will Trump's grand opening include the banning of anyone (s)? That would be a "nice touch" dontcha think?
> >
> > And who will it be (and don't say like: "Dutchie;" too easy & irrelevant)?
> >
> > The heads of the other social media, ya; numerous Democrats, sure, but just one or two individuals would be more theatrical and attention-getting.
> Can't wait to see who's auto-banned, chortle.
>

> Up 800%7, whoa!
>
> And you know how "conservative goes best seller and liberal goes bankrupt." The support for this platform should be awesome.
>
> Trump now has a platform for the truth.
>

> Trump Social Media Platform up 800% in first two days:
> Trump announces the launch of a new social media platform" - "Truth Social"
> https://tinyurl.com/8k5weehb
> https://tinyurl.com/yt79kvjv
>
> https://tinyurl.com/2vwzpuyz
>
> Two great shows on "Rumble:"
>
> -Grace Curley
> https://rumble.com/vo2xqx-grace-curley-show-october-22-2021.html

How long has she been out of the mental institution?

Dutch

Oct 24, 2021, 6:55:20 PM10/24/21
On 2021-10-24 8:46 a.m., Travel wrote:
> On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 11:55:29 PM UTC-4, Travel wrote:
>> Trump announces the launch of a new social media platform" - "Truth Social"
>> https://tinyurl.com/8k5weehb
>>
>> Will Trump's grand opening include the banning of anyone (s)? That would be a "nice touch" dontcha think?
>>
>> And who will it be (and don't say like: "Dutchie;" too easy & irrelevant)?
>>
>> The heads of the other social media, ya; numerous Democrats, sure, but just one or two individuals would be more theatrical and attention-getting.
>

> Can't wait to see who's auto-banned, chortle.

That doesn't surprise me, despite the fact that the whole reason it was
created was ostensibly to overcome censorship.

There is zero chance that this platform, if it ever gets off the ground,
will be anything but another right-wing echo chamber.

> Up 800%7, whoa!

lol, yeah up from 2 subscribers to 16 is +800%

> And you know how "conservative goes best seller and liberal goes bankrupt." The support for this platform should be awesome.
>
> Trump now has a platform for the truth.

What are the odds that the first topic posted by Trump will be "The Big
Lie" that he won the 2020 election? That kind of "truth".

> Trump Social Media Platform up 800% in first two days:
>
> Trump announces the launch of a new social media platform" - "Truth Social"
> https://tinyurl.com/8k5weehb
>
> https://tinyurl.com/yt79kvjv
>
> https://tinyurl.com/2vwzpuyz
>
> Two great shows on "Rumble:"
>
> -Grace Curley
> https://rumble.com/vo2xqx-grace-curley-show-october-22-2021.html
>
> -Howie Carr
> https://rumble.com/vo3bnh-howie-carr-show-october-22-2021.html
>

> And, ya, don't forget that Rumble is the conservative answer to YouTube for political, streaming media.

Do you mean "conservative" in the traditional sense of small government,
rule of law, etc.. or the new meaning which is total subservience to the
belches emitted by the mutt at Mara Lago?