This Republican is right about this

risky biz

Oct 19, 2021, 11:53:51 AM10/19/21

VegasJerry

Oct 19, 2021, 5:06:04 PM10/19/21
"Rep. Mike Gallagher (R-Wis.) said the test-firing of the missile “should serve as a call to action.”

So he suggests making a HOT war?

"The People’s Liberation Army now has an increasingly credible capability to undermine
our missile defenses and threaten the American homeland with both conventional and nuclear strikes"

Heh, "credible capability."

"So lets go to war like Trump wants."

This mouthy GOP asshole is trolling for donations from The Congressional Military Industrial Complex.
How about we go with that our Intelligence said about the missil.