A Bit Of Weekend Fun

nigel

May 15, 2021, 6:28:34 AM5/15/21

May 16, 2021, 12:50:41 PM5/16/21

May 17, 2021, 6:19:47 AM5/17/21

> Germany Lotto Berlin: 3, 21

Stakes 6 units, Returns 7 units
Net stakes 6 units, Net returns 7 units

Single number bets @6/1. (One correct represents a profit, two more than
doubles the stake money.)

Evil Nigel

nigel

May 17, 2021, 6:22:35 AM5/17/21
I'm not sure what you mean, but since I don't have trillions at my
disposal like Joe Biden, I recommend the traditional: staying warm,
drinking plenty and taking a couple of paracetamol for any pain or fever,

Evil Nigel

Marmaduke Jinks

May 17, 2021, 7:41:36 PM5/17/21
"nigel" <use...@nospam.com> wrote in message
Of course, that goes without saying.

What I meant was that if you lost did you have a plan to recover your lost
stakes? When I was betting on the dogs, using Bet Bot Pro, the system would
let you set the parameters over how many bets you could recover the original
stake you lost. Like a Martingale system or s.

But I can see that you have no need for that!

MJ

nigel

May 18, 2021, 6:15:15 AM5/18/21
The system I use in real life is based on betting on single numbers via
on-line bookies. I operate a sort of Kelly system - after a win, my
stakes go up, after a loss my stakes go down. I don't chase losses.

If I continue my 'fun' trial here on RGL, I'm not going to vary the
stakes at all - each bet will be a notional one unit and the results
evaluated as a simple profit/loss.

Evil Nigel

nigel

May 21, 2021, 9:46:57 AM5/21/21
Canada 6/49: 21, 23
Spain La Primitiva: 19, 27
Germany Lotto Berlin: 34, 36

nigel wrote:

> Canada 6/49: 5, 22
> Spain La Primitiva: 7, 35
> Germany Lotto Berlin: 8, 16

Stakes 6 units, Returns 0 units
Net stakes 12 units, Net returns 7 units

> nigel wrote:
>
>> Canada 6/49: 21, 30
>> Spain La Primitiva: 8***, 15
>> Germany Lotto Berlin: 3, 21
>

> Stakes 6 units, Returns 7 units
> Net stakes 6 units, Net returns 7 units
>
> Single number bets @6/1. (One correct represents a profit, two more than
> doubles the stake money.)
>
> Evil Nigel

---

Marmaduke Jinks

May 22, 2021, 7:54:32 AM5/22/21
"nigel" <use...@nospam.com> wrote in message
When I was betting on the numbers being wholly divisible by 5 in the German,
Greek or Canadian lottery I would start with a small stake like 10p and then
if it was unsuccessful I would chase that lost stake. Over 6 months I was
successful. But yes it was a tortuous process.

It was with Marathonbet. I don't know if they still do this.

MJ

nigel

May 22, 2021, 10:35:03 AM5/22/21
I bet most of that time period you were making a loss. The secret is to
stop betting as soon as you're in profit.

I agree it's a fun system though.

Marmaduke Jinks

May 22, 2021, 11:15:22 AM5/22/21
"nigel" <use...@nospam.com> wrote in message
My recollection is that I wasn't in a loss most of the time. I had built up
my required minimum deposit of £20 with Marathon bet to over a £100. That
was on those small stakes, so that recovery would be achievable. Mind you my
bets weren't only on a number divisible by 5 but I can't really remember the
other ones in their table. When one bet in one country's lotto had failed
then others were ok. It was tedious but if you're going to make it pay then
"fun" goes out the window.

MJ

nigel

May 25, 2021, 8:13:49 AM5/25/21
Canada 6/49: 4, 37
Spain La Primitiva: 8, 33
Germany Lotto Berlin: 26, 47

nigel wrote:
> Canada 6/49: 21, 23
> Spain La Primitiva: 19***, 27
> Germany Lotto Berlin: 34, 36
>
> Stakes 6 units, Returns 7 units
> Net stakes 18 units, Net returns 14 units

nigel

May 28, 2021, 5:46:18 AM5/28/21
Canada 6/49: 3, 8
Spain La Primitiva: 11, 23
Germany Lotto Berlin: 9, 34

nigel wrote:

> Canada 6/49: 4, 37
> Spain La Primitiva: 8, 33
> Germany Lotto Berlin: 26, 47

Stakes 6 units, Returns 0 units
Net stakes 24 units, Net returns 14 units

nigel

May 31, 2021, 6:44:36 AM5/31/21
Canada 6/49: 12, 40
Spain La Primitiva: 28, 33
Germany Lotto Berlin: 5, 20

nigel wrote:

> Canada 6/49: 3, 8
> Spain La Primitiva: 11, 23
> Germany Lotto Berlin: 9***, 34
>
> Stakes 6 units, Returns 7 units
> Net stakes 30 units, Net returns 21 units

nigel

Jun 4, 2021, 11:19:48 AM6/4/21
Canada 6/49: 22, 48
Spain La Primitiva: 13, 33
Germany Lotto Berlin: 1, 16

nigel wrote:

> Canada 6/49: 12, 40
> Spain La Primitiva: 28, 33
> Germany Lotto Berlin: 5, 20

Stakes 6 units, Returns 0 units
Net stakes 36 units, Net returns 21 units

nigel

Jun 7, 2021, 11:38:31 AM6/7/21
Canada 6/49: 27, 34
Spain La Primitiva: 24, 46
Germany Lotto Berlin: 30, 49

nigel wrote:

> Canada 6/49: 22***, 48
> Spain La Primitiva: 13, 33
> Germany Lotto Berlin: 1, 16

Stakes 6 units, Returns 7 units
Net stakes 42 units, Net returns 28 units

nigel

Jun 11, 2021, 6:09:00 AM6/11/21
Canada 6/49: 2, 12
Spain La Primitiva: 14, 28
Germany Lotto Berlin: 13, 40

nigel wrote:

> Canada 6/49: 27, 34
> Spain La Primitiva: 24, 46
> Germany Lotto Berlin: 30, 49***

Stakes 6 units, Returns 7 units
Net stakes 48 units, Net returns 35 units

nigel

Jun 14, 2021, 6:57:42 AM6/14/21
Canada 6/49: 19, 34
Spain La Primitiva: 33, 38
Germany Lotto Berlin: 40, 42

nigel wrote:

> Canada 6/49: 2, 12
> Spain La Primitiva: 14, 28
> Germany Lotto Berlin: 13, 40

Stakes 6 units, Returns 0 units
Net stakes 54 units, Net returns 35 units

nigel

Jun 18, 2021, 6:51:31 AM6/18/21
Yet another system that didn't reproduce its test form in a public trial.

Oh well, lottery systems are easy to come up with - I'm sure I'll think
of a new one any moment now.

Evil Nigel

nigel wrote:

> Canada 6/49: 19, 34
> Spain La Primitiva: 33, 38
> Germany Lotto Berlin: 40, 42

Stakes 6 units, Returns 0 units
Net stakes 60 units, Net returns 35 units