Attention Lotto Mathamateurs and Martyrs

Jack Ricci

Jun 6, 2012, 1:48:51 PM6/6/12
Dear Lotto Entrepreneurs, Curios, Investors, and Enthusiasts,

I would like different takes on the following scenarios, other than my
own observations and understandings.

Our previous Ontario Evening Pick-3 of 10 game used to draw doubles (
where two of the three drawn numbers were identical ) approximately every 3
draws. Now they have started a Daily MidDay and Evening Pick-3 game...That's
twice as many games in a shorter period of time... I'm assuming that if both
draws were treated as one continuous game, that doubles would still be drawn
approximately every three games...Or should they be tracked separately?

Yesterday they started an Ontario Pick-2 of 10 game with the twice daily
format too...MidDay and Evening draws. Instead of 1000 combos as in Pick-3,
there are only 100 combos in total, of course. Would it stand to reason that
doubles ( both drawn numbers are the same for either the MidDay or Evening
draws ) could be expected to be drawn within the same average game-span as
in the Pick-3 game ( every 3 games ), or...less...more? Would doubles arrive
every 3 games or so, or not? What does the math say? There are only 10
doubles out of 100 combos in a Pick-2 game, but 270 doubles out of 1000
combos in a Pick-3 game.

Yesterday's Drawn winners, Tuesday, June 5, 2012...for $99 each, were:
MidDay ... 40
Evening ... 28

Should we be expecting doubles today within either of the two Pick-2
draws?

LottoHackJack

nigel

Jun 6, 2012, 2:06:08 PM6/6/12
Jack Ricci wrote:

> Dear Lotto Entrepreneurs, Curios, Investors, and Enthusiasts,
>
> I would like different takes on the following scenarios, other than my
> own observations and understandings.
>
> Our previous Ontario Evening Pick-3 of 10 game used to draw doubles (
> where two of the three drawn numbers were identical ) approximately
> every 3 draws. Now they have started a Daily MidDay and Evening Pick-3
> game...That's twice as many games in a shorter period of time... I'm
> assuming that if both draws were treated as one continuous game, that
> doubles would still be drawn approximately every three games...Or should
> they be tracked separately?
>
> Yesterday they started an Ontario Pick-2 of 10 game with the twice
> daily format too...MidDay and Evening draws. Instead of 1000 combos as
> in Pick-3, there are only 100 combos in total, of course. Would it stand
> to reason that doubles ( both drawn numbers are the same for either the
> MidDay or Evening draws ) could be expected to be drawn within the same
> average game-span as in the Pick-3 game ( every 3 games ),
> or...less...more? Would doubles arrive every 3 games or so, or not? What
> does the math say? There are only 10 doubles out of 100 combos in a
> Pick-2 game, but 270 doubles out of 1000 combos in a Pick-3 game.

1000 combinations of which 270 you'd class as doubles means you should
get a doubles combo drawn every 3.7 draws on average.

100 combinations of which you'd class 10 as doubles means you should get
a doubles combo every 10 draws on average.

> Yesterday's Drawn winners, Tuesday, June 5, 2012...for $99 each, were:
> MidDay ... 40
> Evening ... 28
>
> Should we be expecting doubles today within either of the two Pick-2
> draws?

The chance of the first draw not producing doubles is 90%. If the first
draw doesn't produce doubles the chance of the second draw also failing
to produce doubles is 0.9 x 0.9 ie 81%. The chance of one or more
doubles per day is thusly 19%.

Now answer the goddamn question - how do you pronounce that Canadian
chick's surname?

Evil Nigel

Jack Ricci

Jun 6, 2012, 2:12:17 PM6/6/12

I forgot to show my reasoning in the previous post.

I figure that if there are 270/1000 doubles combos possible in the Pick-3
field of 10 numbers, then we should see drawn doubles show up approximately
2.7 times out of every 10 draws whether they are picked twice daily or not.

I also reason that if there are only 10/100 doubles combos in a Pick-2
field of 10 numbers, the doubles combos should be drawn once in every ten
draws.

YES?...NO?...MAYBE?

LottoHackJack

Gerry

Jun 6, 2012, 3:36:36 PM6/6/12
On 6/6/2012 11:06 AM, nigel wrote:
> Jack Ricci wrote:
>

> Now answer the goddamn question - how do you pronounce that Canadian
> chick's surname?
>
> Evil Nigel

It's how they spell "Cherokee" in Canadian.

nigel

Jun 6, 2012, 6:06:51 PM6/6/12
When I first read that I thought you were joking, but she has something
of an asiatic look about her so she could be part native American.

Thank you,

Evil Nigel

Gerry

Jun 6, 2012, 7:14:37 PM6/6/12
When it comes to Canada I never joke.

God Bless the United States of Obama

nigel

Jun 7, 2012, 1:05:47 PM6/7/12
I've only seen her for a few short minutes in 'The Mentalist', but her
mellifluous voice totally bowled me over.

Here are some of my other suggestions, mostly designed to be offensive.

Nick UK - Nigella Lawson (or would it be Nicola Stapleton these days?)

Jack - the Kardashian sisters

Paracelsus - Mystic Meg

Parpaluck - Gwyneth Paltrow

Colin - Madonna

Harry - Nora Batty

Gerry - Celine Dion

John Griffin - Gail Howard

Robert Perkis - Sarah Palin

Sorry for the omissions. Let the flames begin!

Evil Nigel

Jack Ricci

Jun 7, 2012, 3:31:45 PM6/7/12

"nigel" wrote in message

Jack - the Kardashian sisters

I only accept virgins...

Jack

Gerry

Jun 7, 2012, 5:29:49 PM6/7/12
On 6/7/2012 10:05 AM, nigel wrote:
> I've only seen her for a few short minutes in 'The Mentalist', but her
> mellifluous voice totally bowled me over.
>
> Here are some of my other suggestions, mostly designed to be offensive.
>
> Nick UK - Nigella Lawson (or would it be Nicola Stapleton these days?)
>
> Jack - the Kardashian sisters
>
> Paracelsus - Mystic Meg
>
> Parpaluck - Gwyneth Paltrow
>
> Colin - Madonna
>
> Harry - Nora Batty
>
> Gerry - Celine Dion
>
> John Griffin - Gail Howard
>
> Robert Perkis - Sarah Palin
>
> Sorry for the omissions. Let the flames begin!
>
> Evil Nigel

Why do you hate Madonna ?

nigel

Jun 7, 2012, 5:34:20 PM6/7/12
Jack Ricci wrote:

> "nigel" wrote in message
>
> Jack - the Kardashian sisters
>
> I only accept virgins...
>
> Jack

That's a tough one. How about Justin Bieber then?

Evil Nigel

Nick UK

Jun 7, 2012, 5:33:41 PM6/7/12
<comments embedded below>

'Offensive' Nigel (best pronounced 'niggle') niggled a bit more when
saying..

> Here are some of my other suggestions, mostly designed to be offensive.
>
> Nick UK - Nigella Lawson (or would it be Nicola Stapleton these days?)

Just trying to figure why Nicola Stapleton.. Niggle? No one But *no one*
could ever replace Nigella! She's also a fabulous cook and I really
would love to taste one (or two) of her cookies!

Nicola Stapleton is perhaps best known for her role as the wayward Mandy
Salter in the popular BBC soap opera EastEnders, which (apparently) she
played from 1992-94. During her stint in the soap, Stapleton's character was
featured in storylines about child and drug abuse, homelessness and
prostitution: hence the reason I never watched that horrible so-called 'soap
opera'.

Eastenders is one of the longest and probably the most depressing fkn
television series ever to pollute British television airwaves, so much so,
showing it should be made fkn illegal !!

One little co-incidence: Nicola Stapleton lived on the Walworth Road, near
the Elephant & Castle in South East London as did I, many moons ago.

> Jack - the Kardashian sisters

What? Four-in-a-bed.. including Jacko? yep, he'd love that!

> Paracelsus - Mystic Meg

Very appropriate, Niggle.

> Parpaluck - Gwyneth Paltrow

No comment

> Colin - Madonna

Nah! German Chancellor Angela Merkel would be a more suitable mate for
Colin.

> Harry - Nora Batty

Bw..ahahahahahahahahahaha!! Excellent!

> Gerry - Celine Dion

Gerry est trop pitoyable pour jamais avoir un espoir de divertir une femme
comme Celine Dionne, ou n'importe quelle femme !

> John Griffin - Gail Howard

Snap!

> Robert Perkis - Sarah Palin

Aw! RP deserves a bit more credit than that, Niggle!

> Sorry for the omissions. Let the flames begin!

Whoooooooooooooooooosh!!

ions...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2012, 5:18:13 PM6/8/12
On Thursday, June 7, 2012 1:05:47 PM UTC-4, nigel wrote:
> I've only seen her for a few short minutes in 'The Mentalist', but her
> mellifluous voice totally bowled me over.
>
> Here are some of my other suggestions, mostly DESIGNED TO BE OFFENSIVE.
>
> Nick UK - Nigella Lawson (or would it be Nicola Stapleton these days?)
>
> Jack - the Kardashian sisters
>
> Paracelsus - Mystic Meg
>
> Parpaluck - Gwyneth Paltrow
>
> Colin - Madonna
>
> Harry - Nora Batty
>
> Gerry - Celine Dion
>
> John Griffin - Gail Howard
>
> Robert Perkis - Sarah Palin
>
> Sorry for the omissions. Let the flames begin!
>
> Evil Nigel

Chekque it out:

Parpaluck - Gwyneth Paltrow
Good for the I(r)onMan (but she is not be the best for ‘piercing tiger’ … the Kardashians IS) …

Nigel – Queen Elisabeth Anonymous (there is no ‘piercing Lion’)…

Randominus vobiscum!

Parpaluck
http://saliu.com/gambling-lottery-lotto/random-generator.htm

Parpaluck

Jun 9, 2012, 12:06:56 PM6/9/12
Psycholin Zamzalasheep – The Mummy in ‘Psycho’

Parpaluck

Jun 9, 2012, 1:09:31 PM6/9/12
On Friday, June 8, 2012 5:18:13 PM UTC-4, ions...@gmail.com wrote:
Substitution request:

Parpaluck – Marie “Grand Slam” Sharapova

nigel

Jun 10, 2012, 7:15:35 AM6/10/12
Parpaluck wrote:

> Substitution request:
>
> Parpaluck – Marie “Grand Slam” Sharapova

I watched the Women's Final of the French Open on UK network television
(ITV1).

Amelie Mauresmo was trying in vain to complete a whole sentence in
English to explain that tension was causing Errani's poor start and she
needed to 'let it out'.

Very quietly in the background a male voice said 'she needs a fuck'.

It wasn't either of the co-commentators, Petchey and Davenport. But
there must have been others in the commentary box because at the end of
the match there were camera (and presumably also lighting) people in
there for the post-match summing up.

I've been watching various news outlets and nobody else is reporting it.
I wish I had recorded the match so I could prove it.

Why would you feel insulted if Maria Sharapova presented you with your
jackpot-winning cheque?

Evil Nigel

Parpaluck

Jun 10, 2012, 1:49:04 PM6/10/12
“Why would you feel insulted if Maria Sharapova presented you with your jackpot-winning cheque?”

Parce-ce que ‘cos it’s too good to be true…

Parpaluck

Jun 10, 2012, 1:51:00 PM6/10/12
Additions & substitutions caused by rain-delay at Roland Garros –

Karaklonchah (Paracelsus) – Venus “Mars” Williams (also excellent for ‘piercing tiger’)

BTW – Marie “Grand Prix” Sharapova is absolutely the best for ‘piercing Siberian tiger’ …

Kokostirk (Joe Roberts) – Angela “Die Führer” Merkele (eligible for ‘piercing Panzer’)

Gerry Boozdoogahn – George “Dubya” Bush (elected for ‘piercing longhorn’).

Parpaluck

Jun 10, 2012, 6:17:03 PM6/10/12
What a dramatic Men’s Final at the French Open! But it was postponed due to weather more suitable for the ‘piercing tiger’ than outdoor tennis! Ah, Paris, la cité de l’amour!

Call it Roland “Red Wimbledon” Garros!

Nigootser has been twitting continuously … Amélie Simon Mauresmo … offering himself to ‘piercing tiger’ her as they suggested during a BBC live broadcast…

nigel

Jun 12, 2012, 4:48:07 AM6/12/12
Parpaluck wrote:

> On Friday, June 8, 2012 5:18:13 PM UTC-4, ions...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>On Thursday, June 7, 2012 1:05:47 PM UTC-4, nigel wrote:
>>
>>>I've only seen her for a few short minutes in 'The Mentalist', but her
>>>mellifluous voice totally bowled me over.
>>>
>>>Here are some of my other suggestions, mostly DESIGNED TO BE OFFENSIVE.
>>>
>>>Nick UK - Nigella Lawson (or would it be Nicola Stapleton these days?)
>>>
>>>Jack - the Kardashian sisters
>>>
>>>Paracelsus - Mystic Meg
>>>
>>>Parpaluck - Gwyneth Paltrow
>>>
>>>Colin - Madonna
>>>
>>>Harry - Nora Batty
>>>
>>>Gerry - Celine Dion
>>>
>>>John Griffin - Gail Howard
>>>
>>>Robert Perkis - Sarah Palin
>>>
>>>Sorry for the omissions. Let the flames begin!
>>>
>>>Evil Nigel
>>>

>>Chekque it out:
>>
>>Parpaluck - Gwyneth Paltrow
>>Good for the I(r)onMan (but she is not be the best for �piercing tiger� � the Kardashians IS) �
>>
>>Nigel � Queen Elisabeth Anonymous (there is no �piercing Lion�)�
>>
>>Randominus vobiscum!
>>
>>Parpaluck
>>http://saliu.com/gambling-lottery-lotto/random-generator.htm
>

> Substitution request:
>
> Parpaluck � Marie �Grand Slam� Sharapova

Sorry. You get Monica Lewinsky. But that's not until you win the jackpot.

Evil Nigel

Gerry

Jun 12, 2012, 8:44:39 AM6/12/12
How did you wrangle this authority away from Colin ?

nigel

Jun 12, 2012, 1:29:28 PM6/12/12
I started this thread - it's mine, mine, mine all mine!

And you're getting Roseanne Barr for being such a grumbleguts.

Evil Nigel

Parpaluck

Jun 12, 2012, 4:11:58 PM6/12/12
Oh, you live in India! I get emails from Google outsourced support with those characters.

In such a case, we make this substitution:

Nigootser � Mother �Oh, Calcutta� Theresa

Gerry

Jun 12, 2012, 4:21:30 PM6/12/12
What?

In my newsreader it's clearly thread hijacking and abuse
of Usenet protocol.

> And you're getting Roseanne Barr for being such a grumbleguts.

You want grumbleguts? I'll give you grumbleguts...

> Evil Nigel

nigel

Jun 13, 2012, 6:06:16 AM6/13/12
Pffft. Possession is nine tenths of the law.

>> And you're getting Roseanne Barr for being such a grumbleguts.
>

> You want grumbleguts? I'll give you grumbleguts...

Just by posting you already have.

I think Nan deserves a father figure:

Nan - John Travolta

Evil Nigel

Gerry

Jun 13, 2012, 8:21:08 AM6/13/12
On 6/13/2012 3:06 AM, nigel wrote:

> Pffft. Possession is nine tenths of the law.

It's mine now

haha

nigel

Jun 13, 2012, 10:13:46 AM6/13/12
I should have know it was yours.

The nameplate "Cuckoo Land" is a dead giveaway.

Evil Nigel

Gerry

Jun 13, 2012, 10:40:50 AM6/13/12
You have me confused with PerpaCluck

Parpaluck

Jun 13, 2012, 11:21:12 AM6/13/12
On Tuesday, June 12, 2012 4:48:07 AM UTC-4, nigel wrote:
“Sorry. You get Monica Lewinsky.”

You are fascinated with her ‘piercing tiger’ behind. Unfortunately, you ain’t got a chance. Monica Lewinsky is totally addicted to Arkansauce.

But did you know that Robert Wheelie Kotkoduck has been a huge fan of ‘piercing tiger’? Specifically, one variation of the act is the favorite of Kotkoduck. The intense pleasure makes the woman sometimes to shoot her legs in the air, while standing on her palms only. The variation is known as ‘wheel barrel’. That’s what has driven Kotkoduck’s special interest in … lotto wheels!

http://saliu.com/bbs/messages/123.html
(“Lottery newsgroups disputes on lotto wheels, random play”)

*** Failed first post … what else from �Google �, lately?! …
http://forums.saliu.com/forum-administration/373-google-please-kill-your-penguin-update-sign-petition.html

Parpaluck

Jun 13, 2012, 11:06:59 AM6/13/12

Parpaluck

Jun 13, 2012, 2:52:11 PM6/13/12
The ‘wheel barrel’ position is named ‘roaba’ in Romanian. It means both ‘wheel barrel’ and ‘slave’. When ‘roaba’ is done right — especially by da man with the right skills — both man and woman feel like slave to each other.

We must add Robert “Kotkoduck” Perkis, the founder of this community, to the roster. Thus, this is the latest addition to the � Who Would You Choose To Present Your Jackpot Cheque? � carnival:

Robert “Wheelie” Kotkoduck – Nigel “Wheel Barrel” Nigootser

nigel

Jun 14, 2012, 12:14:37 PM6/14/12
You mean it's cloud nein?

Evil Nigel

Gerry

Jun 14, 2012, 3:36:24 PM6/14/12
Cloud Mein

nigel

Jun 15, 2012, 7:14:20 AM6/15/12
I know the Scots fry Mars bars but I've never heard of anyone frying a
cloud (cf chow mein - fried noodles).

Evil Nigel

Gerry

Jun 15, 2012, 12:36:05 PM6/15/12
Go to Texas in August and try to find a cloud.

Just to clarify for the millions who are reading this.

It's the other mein.

Parpaluck

Jun 15, 2012, 1:08:05 PM6/15/12
The signal is undeniable when the woman is hungry to do it. She jumps immediately and angrily in the ‘piercing tiger’ position. Just seconds in the act, she shoots her legs high in the air converting the entire act into the ‘wheel barrel’.

One gets the same unmistaken signal here: Gerry and Nigel are intensely hungry of each other. One senses that the two can’t wait to start the ‘piercing tiger’ only to turn it to the ‘wheel barrel’ ASAP!

Well, then, let’s round up the � Who Would You Choose To Present Your Jackpot Cheque? � carnival:

Nigel � Wheel Barrel � Nigootser – Gerry “Wheel Barrel” Boozdoogahn

Ion “Parpaluck” Saliu
http://saliu.com/forum/gamblingodds.html
(R.G.L. - Online Odds, Probability Calculator: Lotto, Powerball, Lottery, Horse
Races, Roulette, Sports Betting, Soccer Pools)

ions...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2012, 12:58:32 PM6/16/12
IF he had one and only one choice –

What would make Nigel � Wheel Barrel � Nigootser HAPPIER:

1) ‘Piercing tiger’ with Gerry “Wheel Barrel” Boozdoogahn?
Or –
2) Team England win over Sweden at Euro Soccer 2012 (first England’s win against Sweden in an official match)?

England 1 – Gerry nil.

nigel

Jun 17, 2012, 6:22:23 AM6/17/12
Since you're obsessed with piercing, I'll try to arrange for you to
Pierce Brosnan.

Evil Nigel

Parpaluck

Jun 17, 2012, 12:04:39 PM6/17/12
Pierce Brosnan is close to you!

But this is the proverbial Freudian tongue-slip. Deeply inside you (and repressed!) you want to:

PIERCE BRO’ NAN (the ‘piercing red tiger of China’)!!!

England 1 – China 1.

BRRRRRRRRAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Parpaluck

Jun 17, 2012, 11:53:33 AM6/17/12

nigel

Jun 17, 2012, 12:49:51 PM6/17/12
If it's not enough for you to Pierce Brosnan, it can be arranged for you
to Roger Moore.

Evil Nigel

Parpaluck

Jun 18, 2012, 11:29:41 AM6/18/12

> >>Since you're obsessed with piercing, I'll try to arrange for you to
> >>Pierce Brosnan.
> >>
> >>Evil Nigel
> >

> > Pierce Brosnan is close to you!
> >
> > But this is the proverbial Freudian tongue-slip. Deeply inside you (and repressed!) you want to:
> >
> > PIERCE BRO� NAN (the �piercing red tiger of China�)!!!
> >
> > England 1 � China 1.
> >
> > BRRRRRRRRAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
> >

> If it's not enough for you to Pierce Brosnan, it can be arranged for you
> to Roger Moore.
>
> Evil Nigel

All what Nigel � Wheel Barrel � Nigootser wants:

1) To PIERCE BRO’ NAN (the ‘piercing red tiger of China’)
2) Moore of 1)
3) Even Mor … To Pierce MorGun, the ‘tabloid tiger’ and judge on ‘America’s Got Talent’
4) England winning Euro Soccer 2012 by defeating China in the final!

Nick UK

Jun 18, 2012, 1:29:16 PM6/18/12

"Parpaluck" wrote..

<with 'givus-a-break' snips>

4) England winning Euro Soccer 2012 by defeating China in the final!

And since when did China become a European soccer team?

Dis fred by Niggle.. 'Who Would You Choose To Present Your Jackpot
Cheque'?..

..is all fkn Greek to me!

Parpaluck

Jun 18, 2012, 1:44:49 PM6/18/12
“And since when did China become a European soccer team?”

1) Since the agony of the €uro
2) Since Nigel � Wheel Barrel � Nigootser first Pierce(d) (his) Bro’ Nan.

“is all fkn Greek to me!”
Pay Niggle a handful of €drachmas to teach you what ‘piercing tiger’ and ‘wheelbarrel’ are all about …

Parpaluck

Jun 18, 2012, 5:25:20 PM6/18/12
I dunno why I watch soccer sometimes! It is boring as hell. The shitty boys (as they are called in the U.S., because they dive a lot!) walk the ball from east to west and back, and forth… They call it “passing the ball”…

I watch sports mostly on the Internet. I saw the two “wheel barrel” buddies, Nigel and Gerry, talking about Euro 2012. They talked about an Orange Euthanasia team. That’s how all this ‘piercing tiger’ carnival started.

I watched England - Sweden on BBCSport. It was a terrible experience! One of the announcers nauseatingly used the disjunctive questions! Every sentence ended with “isn’t it”, “wasn’t it”, “isn’t he”… Unbearable!

So, I avoided at all cost all broadcasts in British to watch Spain – Croatia. The first link took me to a Japanese broadcast. Not that I know Japanese, but what’s hard to understand the names of the players?! To my surprise, I heard the sound ‘nigootser’? Then, I heard something IN ENGLISH: ‘piercing samurai’.

I don’t think ‘nigootser’ is a Japanese word. I am sure the Japs referred to this very Nigel “Wheel Barrel” NIGOOTSER. They suggested that Nigootser try the ‘piercing samurai’. They made, the Brits this time, a similar suggestion during the broadcast of the Roland “Red Wimbledon” Garros. That French suggestion was about Nigootser do the ‘piercing tiger’ with Amélie Simon Mauresmo.

Ukraine will win tomorrow. Somehow, Nigootser will be subjected tomorrow to the ‘piercing bear’…

nigel

Jun 18, 2012, 6:48:40 PM6/18/12
Okay, Nana Mouskouri for you then.

Gerry

Jun 19, 2012, 8:07:51 AM6/19/12
On 6/18/2012 2:25 PM, Parpaluck wrote:
.

> I watch sports mostly on the Internet.

You should go outside and get some fresh air more often.

>I saw the two “wheel barrel”
> buddies, Nigel and Gerry, talking about Euro 2012. They talked about
> an Orange Euthanasia team. That’s how all this ‘piercing tiger’
> carnival started.

You always did remind me of a carnival barker.

Parpaluck

Jun 19, 2012, 11:19:38 AM6/19/12
On Tuesday, June 19, 2012 8:07:51 AM UTC-4, Gerry wrote:
> On 6/18/2012 2:25 PM, Parpaluck wrote:
> .
> >
> > I watch sports mostly on the Internet.
>
> You should go outside and get some fresh air more often.
>

> >I saw the two �wheel barrel�
> > buddies, Nigel and Gerry, talking about Euro 2012. They talked about
> > an Orange Euthanasia team. That�s how all this �piercing tiger�
> > carnival started.
>
> You always did remind me of a carnival barker.

“You should go outside and get some fresh air more often.”

What?! Your “outside”, in that (black-and-)orange suit??? Or, under an “August cloud in Texas” doing the ‘piercing longhorn’ with Dubya???

Back to your sedation, Psychosama!

Nigel � Wheel Barrel � Nigootser 2 – Gerry “Wheel Barrel” Boozdoogahn 1, in injury time.

BRRRRRRRRAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

nigel

Jun 19, 2012, 1:17:09 PM6/19/12
Gerry, me old China!

Evil Nigel

cockney rhyming slang - China plate = mate, ie friend

Nick UK

Jun 19, 2012, 2:21:44 PM6/19/12

Nick UK wrote:

> Dis fred by Niggle.. 'Who Would You Choose To Present Your Jackpot
> Cheque'?..
>
> ..is all fkn Greek to me!

Okay, Nana Mouskouri for you then.

Nah nah.. Mouskouri !! :-(

Yah yah Nigella !! :-)

Gerry

Jun 19, 2012, 2:48:08 PM6/19/12
On 6/19/2012 8:19 AM, Parpaluck wrote:

> Back to your sedation, Psychosama!

Ah yes, the ages old "get back on your meds dodge"

Well OK

There aren't any meds available that will mask what is wrong with you.

ions...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2012, 1:53:18 PM6/20/12
“Ah yes, the ages old” … Psychosama zombie! Just released for a while … and starts the “same old, same old”! The impersonator replaying his old demons, especially Psychosama (aka Griffon).

Spoofing emails by abusing news servers especially in academia!

Paying for years (since 1995?) just to:
Spoof emails to post as John Griffin, Krokodick (aka Dick “Quincy” Adams), Sherry Davis, Catherine Princess Cat …
Then recently unearth an old thread on lotto number generating …
Then more recently unearth a thread “created” by his brother in madness, Psycholin … The latter, posting as ‘unknown’ in defensive reaction of LotWin (the low-level and extremely pricey copycat of LotWon) …

And, of course, to lure homo lovers as John Griffin…

Google groups and normal news servers have been always free of charge! But they don’t hide the IPs … that’s a NO-NO for the Psychosamas cowards!

“Psychosama, Psychosama,
You can’t fly to Alabama …
You can’t run and you can’t hide:
You are a ghost in a cowhide!”

THEY will take you back to sedation, Psychosama … back in those restraining suits … There are meds available that unmask what is wrong with you: BIPOLAR DISORDER caused by traumatic events. It is sad … but it is NOT my guilt … and I don’t have to take arse-kicks …

Next ‘prediction’:
Nigel � Wheel Barrel � Nigootser 0 – � Pierce(d) Macaroni � 1

Gerry

Jun 21, 2012, 10:18:23 AM6/21/12
http://www.drugstore.com/

You might hit the jackpot and find the tiger to pierce your demons.

Parpaluck

Jun 21, 2012, 11:17:38 AM6/21/12
On Thursday, June 21, 2012 10:18:23 AM UTC-4, Gerry wrote:
www.texasmortuary.com

Dubya � Piercing Longhorns �: 2 – Gerry “Wheel Barrel” Psychosama: nil

Referee: Nigel � Wheel Barrel � Nigootser
Yellow card: Dubya (abuse of power against an inmate)
Red card: Psychosama (self-inflicted gooool!)

Gerry

Jun 21, 2012, 11:20:38 AM6/21/12
Look for meds that will pierce your ASS

Attention Seeking Syndrome

Parpaluck

Jun 21, 2012, 11:46:09 AM6/21/12
On Thursday, June 21, 2012 11:20:38 AM UTC-4, Gerry wrote:
www.zombieblooddonate.com

The blood temperature of zombie Psychosama starts rising again! It was ice-cold up until last May. It must be the result of doing the ‘piercing longhorn’ under an August cloud in Texas…

Dubya � Piercing Longhorns �: 3 – Gerry “Wheel Barrel” Psychosama: nil

nigel

Jun 21, 2012, 12:52:11 PM6/21/12
Gerry wrote:

> http://xxx.drugstore.com/

Know any sites which sell Colchicine?

Evil Nigel

Gerry

Jun 21, 2012, 2:21:29 PM6/21/12
No

Gerry

Jun 21, 2012, 2:25:05 PM6/21/12
Parpaluck sends out an SoS

Stuck on Stoopid

Parpaluck

Jun 22, 2012, 11:27:30 AM6/22/12
“Psychosama sends out for a SoS”

Psychosama sucked up Dubya’s ‘longhorn sauce’. Psychosama turns now to … Arkansauce! It’s in the neighborhood…

Parpaluck

Jun 22, 2012, 12:09:03 PM6/22/12
Arkansauce to Psychosama: “It’s your bipolar disorder, stupid!”

Parpaluck

Jun 22, 2012, 11:40:54 AM6/22/12

Parpaluck

Jun 22, 2012, 4:41:48 PM6/22/12
Just in … quarterfinal result:

Nigel “Angela Pierce(d) Panzer”: 4 – Gerry “Pierce(d) Olive” Psychosama: -2

Parpaluck

Jun 22, 2012, 5:24:24 PM6/22/12

Nick UK

Jun 23, 2012, 5:52:23 AM6/23/12

"Parpaluck" wrote in message

Yeah, yeah, yeah, we all get the message!
Now give it a rest mate.. FFS!!

nigel

Jun 23, 2012, 1:19:52 PM6/23/12
Forking heel, you get the message? Please explain it to half-wits like
myself.

Evil Nigel

Nick UK

Jun 23, 2012, 1:33:10 PM6/23/12

Nigel (best pronounced 'niggle') niggled a bit more when yelling..

> Forking heel, you get the message? Please explain it to half-wits like
> myself.
>
> Evil Nigel

Hmmmm: an RGL 'half-wit' needs an explanation??

Well, you know the man..

Jackooooooooooooooooooooh!!

Parpaluck

Mar 8, 2013, 6:32:27 PM3/8/13
Happy International Woman’s Day, March 8! (March 9 is my birthday…)

This thread has become very popular. Not only Europeans, but also Americans learnt a thing or two about ‘piercing tiger’. I even heard an American TV football commentator talking about… wheelbarrel! He was embarrassed he might not explain clearly to his announcing partner what ‘wheelbarrel’ meant (USA is very tough on sexual language on TV – Amélie will never comment on USA TV)! I’m sure everybody lands in this very thread when faced with such issues as ‘piercing tiger’ and ‘wheelbarrel’…

This thread reads like a neorealism script (feel bad for the Italians, the ‘piercing macaroni’, who lost so badly in the Final of Euro 2012: 4 – nil in favor of the ‘piercing torro’!)

The ‘dialogues’ here also sound like in Martin Scorsese’s ‘Mean Streets’. “Who’s the mook?” “You’re a mook!” “What’s a mook?”

A mook is not a piercing tiger. A mook is a zamzalasheep…

Better copy-and-paste this thread.

Parpaluck

Mar 8, 2013, 6:36:21 PM3/8/13
Just google on ‘piercing tiger wheelbarrel’…

Parpaluck

Jul 29, 2013, 12:25:08 PM7/29/13
DracGoogla is totally INSANE these days! Now, July 2013, Google search on ‘piercing tiger wheelbarrel’ displays a mountain of SHIT on the first page:

www.toysrus.com
ch48.com/tools.html
ww2.cox.com/myconnection/omaha/home.cox
www.highmountainranch.com/SomeDay/Ch2.shtml (“The authorities relocated my father to a Mormon family’s sheep ranch near Tiger, Washington.”)

NONE of uvda above has anything to do with the real PIERCING-TIGER…

Parpaluck,
Piercing-Tiger At-Large
http://saliu.com/google-search-google-shit.html

Message has been deleted

Ion Saliu

Jun 17, 2020, 11:39:59 AM6/17/20

You can get lost easily in public forums like this Usenet group. THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY POSTS!!! The overwhelming proportion of such “scribbles” are nothing more or above garbage, nonsense, one-liner bullshitting, fights, controversies… or a few cryptic numbers meant to “beat” the lottery!

To solve the problem, I created a thread referring to the most relevant articles, materials, debates, systems, fights, etc. I keep it updated and make sure it shows at the top of this Google group:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!topic/rec.gambling.lottery/TztssQOdv9M
• The Best RGL Posts, Contents: Lottery, Strategies, Systems, Software.

Ion Saliu (royalty-name: Parpaluck),
Founder of Lottery Mathematics
Founder of Lotto Programming Science

https://saliu.com/lotto-jackpot-lost.html
• Jackpot Lottery Strategy: 12-Number Combinations, Lotto-6 Wheels, Pioneer Software.