Question For Graecophiles

nigel

Oct 18, 2021, 7:12:10 AM10/18/21
Any idea why the Greek lottery organisers have stopped updating their
2021 Lotto history spreadsheet?

Evil Nigel

Marmaduke Jinks

Oct 20, 2021, 11:53:39 AM10/20/21
"nigel" <use...@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Any idea why the Greek lottery organisers have stopped updating their 2021
> Lotto history spreadsheet?
>
> Evil Nigel

It may have been a Herculean task to do it in the first place ;-)

MJ

nigel

Oct 21, 2021, 6:37:41 AM10/21/21
On a serious note, they were doing until a pretty good job until the end
of September.

It's of minimal consequence to me because Ladbrokes removed Greece from
their on-line betting options and I can't be bovvered to travel to their
nearest retail outlet.

Evil Nigel

Marmaduke Jinks

Oct 21, 2021, 11:23:09 AM10/21/21
"nigel" <use...@nospam.com> wrote in message
Have you tried MarathonBet?

MJ

nigel

Oct 23, 2021, 12:49:03 PM10/23/21
Marmaduke Jinks wrote:
> "nigel" <use...@nospam.com> wrote in message
>
>>Marmaduke Jinks wrote:
>>
>>>"nigel" <use...@nospam.com> wrote in message

>>>It may have been a Herculean task to do it in the first place ;-)
>>>
>>>MJ
>>
>>On a serious note, they were doing until a pretty good job until the end
>>of September.
>>
>>It's of minimal consequence to me because Ladbrokes removed Greece from
>>their on-line betting options and I can't be bovvered to travel to their
>>nearest retail outlet.
>>
>>Evil Nigel
>>

> Have you tried MarathonBet?
>
> MJ

I think I used them some time ago when there was a free bet offer in the
newspaper. I used it to bet on Steven Gerrard throwing England football
matches and did pretty well. Then it went through all sorts of
contortions to obey government rules about its regulation authority and
I haven't used it since.

I'll have to take another look. I may still have an account with them
with a few quid in.

Evil Nigel

nigel

Nov 5, 2021, 6:21:02 AM11/5/21
FWIW, when I checked Wednesday evening, two more entries had been added
to the spreadsheet but it was still several draws in arrears.

Evil Nigel

Marmaduke Jinks

Nov 5, 2021, 2:46:49 PM11/5/21
"nigel" <use...@nospam.com> wrote in message
So their spreadsheet was pretty Spartan then? ;-)

MJ

nigel

Nov 16, 2021, 7:09:04 AM11/16/21
FWIW the Greek Lotto history spreadsheet is now up-to-date.

Evil Nigel