Uk Lottery ( 19 Jun 2021 ) #2660 # 49

nigel

Jun 18, 2021, 6:53:19 AM6/18/21
Nigel2-SE: 57,52,16,15,36,44,33,20,50,26,12,54,48,29,19,32,23

Evil Nigel

---

NN

Jun 20, 2021, 5:04:02 PM6/20/21

Result : [12, 18, 21, 38, 44, 54] [14]

Nigel 17 [ 57 52 16 15 36 44+++ 33 20 50 26 12+++ 54+++ 48 29 19 32 23 ] ==> [54, 12, 44]

Maybe just maybe you are onto something Nigel

nigel

Jun 21, 2021, 6:47:40 AM6/21/21
Yeah, that's one way to jinx it ;-)

nigel

Jun 23, 2021, 8:19:19 AM6/23/21
Been kicking some numbers around. Investing in 17 numbers each time:

Hotpicks-1: 17 tickets (£17).
1-match pays £6.
2-match pays £12.
3-match pays £18.

Hotpicks-2: 136 tickets (£136).
1-match pays £0.
2-match pays £60.
3-match pays £180.

Hotpicks-3: 680 tickets (£680).
1-match pays £0.
2-match pays £0.
3-match pays £800.

Even with the nice little run I've had recently (four 3-matches and a
2-match), only Hotpicks-2 shows a profit, and pretty measly at that.

NN

Jun 23, 2021, 7:36:03 PM6/23/21
Thats one reason why I remain convinced that the euro hotpicks is a
better play than the lotto hotpicks.

I am sure fewer numbers is part of the reason ( 5/50) < - > ( 6/59)

nigel

Jun 24, 2021, 7:02:39 AM6/24/21
It costs more to enter - £1.50p per ticket. And I'm sure they've
carefully worked out the odds to return about 45% of stakes, just like
Lotto Hotpicks.

I cloned my Lotto system for Euromillions, but I haven't been closely
monitoring the results. I haven't been running it for long, so it hasn't
managed to 'teach' itself as much as the Lotto version. Taking 17
selections, the results are all over the place - 0-matches, 1-matches,
2-matches, a few 3-matches and, amazingly, a 4-match. Perming 4 from 17
gives 85680 Hotpicks-4 tickets @ £1.50 = £128,520. Net returns: only
£30,000! I bet a bookie wouldn't be so parsimonious, although it would
have to be a dodgy offshore bookie.

Evil Nigel

NN

Jun 24, 2021, 7:26:32 AM6/24/21
I have managed to do better on the euro hotpicks which is
why I am biased towards playing that game.

a system that teaches itself <--- holy grail of gambling.

I tried looking for this once and didnt get far, but I am pretty
sure that you are not allowed to gamble an unlimited sum.
To stop people like you buying up 85680 tickets or like Nan
buying 100,000 of the same digits.
If anyone knows for sure I would be interested to know the
definitive answer.