Wheeling Mathematics by Ion Saliu

Parpaluck

Dec 31, 2009, 11:39:28 AM12/31/09
Wheeling Mathematics by Ion Saliu

Hello, again, RGL-ers, respectful and respected colleagues of mine!
Have a wonderful New Year 2010!

I announced a while ago about my book on theory of probability. I
would like to share with you now a lotto wheel. I know how much you
love the lotto wheels (that is, a majority of RGLers).

One chapter of my book is dedicated to the proto-mathematics of
lottery. You’ve already heard of attempts of mathematical treatises of
so-called “lotto designs” or ‘covering designs”. My viewpoint is also
clearly expressed at my website:

http://saliu.com/gambling-lottery-lotto/lottery-math.htm
(“Introduction to Lottery Mathematics: Probabilities, Appearance,
Repeat, Affinity or Number Affiliation, Wheels, Systems, Strategies”).

I prove that there are no mathematical formulae or theorems to improve
the coverings or lotto designs. There is only one method, more like
trial-and-error. I call that method “randomization”.

Many here remember we had at least two serious debates related to
lotto wheeling. I refer only to the debates I participated with my own
lotto wheels. Of course, there is no wheeling debate without Robert
Perkis, I called, at that time, Wheely! He is now known as Kotkoduck.
How about Koverker, the author of CoverMaster? And, hey, no lotto
wheeling debate is valid without the participation of Kokostirk (aka
Joey Roberts).

I make available another lotto wheel now — still for 49 numbers with
the ‘3 of 6’ minimum guarantee. My software only generates “balanced
lotto wheels”: All numbers are treated equally. By contrast, the world-
record lotto wheel in 163 combinations is two groups of numbers in
one. That’s the “design” the lottery protomathematicians analyze in
their university papers.

My lotto wheeling software is named WheelCheck6.EXE. It is part of a
large integrated lotto software package known as Bright6.exe. All my
software is free to use but the download requires paid membership (a
nominal fee). Easy to see th terms and easy to apply for membership
(most RGLers already are members):
http://saliu.com/membership.html

WheelCheck6.EXE also checks for missing lines in a lotto wheel. The
program generates larger lotto wheels in order to strike mathematical
balance (equal treatment of all numbers). The '3 of 6 from 49' lotto
design generated by the WheelCheck6 program consists of 514 lines. The
numbers are fairly equitably distributed, but there is a bias towards
the first 3 numbers. The bias is caused by the fact that the
lexicographical lotto generation starts with #1. If we did the
generation in descending number (starting at #49), then the bias would
favor #s 49, 48 and 47.

I was able to reduce this lotto system down to 412 combinations. The
minimal guarantee was preserved, while the balance was improved. The
procedure is painstaking, however. First, I generated all 13983816
combinations in lexicographical order. It is a huge file (it can be
also downloaded from my site)! Next, I ran another great piece of
software I created: Shuffle.EXE. Among other functions, the program
shuffles a text file. That is, the lines of a file are distributed in
a random manner. (The randomized 13983816 combinations can be also
downloaded at my software site).

I will post the 412-line lotto wheel in the very next post.

Here is the deal. Everyone can try here to improve the wheel. The
individual numbers are very closely distributed: from 11.2% to 13.8%
frequency-wise. Every lotto number is paired with the rest of the
numbers. The frequencies are less balanced: from 2 times to 9 times.
One section where the wheel can be improved.

Total triplets for 49 numbers: 18424. A number of 10184 triples are
not generated (frequency = 0). Another place for improvement.

The improvement can be achieved via randomizing. You don’t need to
generate the 13983816-line file and then shuffle it. I uploaded both
files to the members-only area of my site:

http://saliu.com/code/CombosLotto.649 (“All lotto 6-49 combosnations”
= 340 MB)
http://saliu.com/code/SIM-6 (“All lotto 6-49 combinations: Shuffled to
SIM-6” = 326 MB).

But it is required to shuffle several times CombosLotto.649. You
should never overwrite that file. I recommend you preserve also every
randomized file. For example: Random649.1, Random649.2, Random649.3,
etc. I can be useful also for generating other types of coverings,
like ‘4 of 6’.

The randomization itself only takes minutes. The real lengthy process
is generating the wheel. You use WheelIn6.exe, also part of
Bright6.exe (option ‘F = Wheels from Files’). You enter the name of
randomized file as input (e.g. SIM-6 or Random649.1). It took me
around 4 hours on my pretty well-equipped and fast PC to generate the
412-line wheel.
The tightest wheel published here will be the winner. The winner will
get ALL my software (EXE files) on a CD, plus an autographed copy of
my book on probability theory.

Take advantage of the opportunity! Best of luck to all!

Ion Saliu,
The True-and-Only Parpaluck

Parpaluck

Dec 31, 2009, 11:40:04 AM12/31/09
Lotto wheel for 49 numbers with the ‘3 of 6’ guarantee in 412 lines
By Ion Saliu

11 16 26 29 30 37
10 21 24 25 32 44
6 17 25 32 39 40
7 11 23 32 34 37
14 18 27 30 47 48
2 20 22 31 37 49
4 9 16 29 36 44
14 20 33 39 40 49
10 17 23 33 41 42
8 21 22 34 43 48
3 26 38 39 45 47
9 13 15 38 43 49
5 10 28 30 32 37
1 3 9 11 17 45
11 18 19 25 30 45
13 15 16 17 19 46
2 7 21 23 31 33
3 5 6 10 16 25
6 7 14 18 25 26
7 17 22 23 28 30
5 13 16 24 28 41
4 5 6 35 37 38
16 18 23 28 34 44
1 27 29 30 39 46
5 18 19 33 42 46
6 12 15 24 35 44
1 3 14 42 46 47
2 3 10 23 27 36
7 15 18 34 36 42
6 13 14 22 44 48
12 18 29 32 35 46
1 8 30 32 38 41
1 7 23 27 40 42
1 12 13 23 31 44
7 10 13 16 36 37
5 8 12 14 16 45
9 12 37 43 47 48
19 20 25 34 42 49
3 6 8 21 40 42
2 4 5 28 33 44
10 17 21 27 35 45
11 12 20 38 40 43
20 26 35 37 41 46
2 4 18 27 29 40
9 21 23 27 41 46
8 17 20 21 26 29
3 22 25 41 47 49
14 22 25 27 31 42
1 4 23 25 38 48
2 3 17 18 42 44
8 19 21 28 45 47
1 4 17 34 40 49
4 15 16 27 33 45
2 6 13 30 33 46
11 18 24 39 41 44
14 16 25 29 32 34
5 8 15 33 36 37
3 15 20 25 28 38
3 13 22 27 28 34
3 13 23 39 43 48
2 16 24 26 46 48
19 23 25 29 39 44
3 9 14 19 32 44
27 32 33 43 48 49
4 14 18 34 35 39
7 13 14 30 32 35
22 28 31 38 40 44
9 28 37 39 42 46
22 24 30 36 39 43
13 21 33 34 38 42
6 8 13 19 37 43
4 6 14 30 41 43
5 12 18 23 39 40
7 21 30 41 44 49
2 11 13 17 37 39
4 9 10 26 31 37
11 15 27 40 41 47
1 2 7 8 14 34
6 33 35 40 41 48
3 7 10 12 32 45
26 28 33 35 43 47
4 8 14 17 31 48
3 8 15 18 29 41
4 7 12 15 19 23
3 12 16 20 29 39
2 9 18 25 36 37
3 24 31 32 35 39
6 7 8 24 27 48
19 23 26 37 42 47
28 33 37 41 45 49
6 12 16 22 30 40
11 21 26 32 38 48
4 10 35 43 46 48
4 11 15 24 26 49
5 11 12 25 34 46
5 10 11 21 39 42
4 5 10 19 22 41
17 19 20 33 37 38
1 6 9 18 24 47
11 13 18 28 31 43
6 17 26 27 28 31
16 18 22 41 43 45
6 14 15 16 42 49
12 24 31 40 45 47
5 11 20 29 35 47
5 23 25 28 31 36
7 10 20 22 43 44
1 10 26 29 33 40
8 10 16 33 47 49
5 17 27 32 34 44
6 25 30 34 36 44
2 3 8 12 26 35
2 8 18 32 39 49
1 13 21 28 35 36
8 10 11 18 37 48
5 26 34 42 45 48
1 4 31 32 45 46
6 20 31 36 38 45
1 7 35 39 41 43
8 13 35 40 46 47
14 16 19 28 35 37
2 5 7 24 29 43
8 25 26 28 34 39
15 20 31 32 42 47
6 7 12 29 38 41
15 20 29 34 43 45
11 12 14 18 21 49
10 12 34 37 39 44
4 20 28 30 36 49
10 14 19 31 33 36
8 24 31 38 46 49
11 17 20 27 36 48
1 5 9 13 19 20
3 7 17 21 36 43
1 4 14 15 21 37
11 31 35 36 42 46
2 5 6 19 23 32
1 14 18 36 40 41
15 17 22 36 41 44
2 11 21 28 34 40
16 21 22 36 38 49
13 18 32 33 37 47
9 24 27 29 42 49
1 12 26 36 46 49
5 7 15 27 28 49
3 4 26 27 43 44
1 12 17 20 25 41
4 19 30 38 39 40
1 2 9 30 44 48
5 13 15 23 30 34
15 18 21 24 45 46
1 10 15 16 28 48
4 5 13 14 36 42
3 17 23 26 32 46
3 4 10 11 30 34
6 12 13 28 42 47
1 2 12 16 18 38
6 9 11 16 19 41
10 18 25 31 34 40
14 25 33 35 44 46
16 23 24 27 32 47
5 16 17 22 35 42
9 20 22 25 33 48
11 16 22 31 32 33
1 6 29 31 34 42
2 8 15 17 24 47
1 6 10 20 21 23
22 29 30 38 45 48
7 13 20 23 25 46
4 12 13 20 27 35
4 21 24 33 36 48
11 12 15 17 30 31
1 15 20 22 26 30
9 17 18 29 33 43
9 25 32 35 43 45
1 7 16 24 45 49
4 6 23 24 42 46
8 22 23 33 35 45
7 15 21 29 39 48
2 10 14 21 22 46
12 21 27 29 33 37
1 12 21 22 32 42
16 25 39 42 47 48
2 15 23 38 39 42
6 18 20 22 28 35
4 6 16 17 18 21
10 11 19 27 32 46
14 21 24 26 41 47
26 29 31 36 41 48
10 12 13 17 24 38
21 22 25 37 39 45
9 26 30 32 33 36
6 11 23 31 40 49
2 6 20 27 41 42
17 19 22 27 39 47
13 17 32 41 45 48
7 13 27 38 39 44
5 19 24 44 47 48
19 29 40 41 43 49
10 16 24 40 42 43
12 18 26 28 30 41
2 9 34 35 38 46
19 26 27 29 35 38
3 5 7 14 33 41
9 10 14 15 23 29
5 9 21 22 30 31
2 16 31 35 44 47
5 13 17 26 47 49
3 31 33 34 37 46
7 17 20 39 42 45
6 10 18 44 46 49
9 17 28 32 38 47
5 14 15 39 43 44
5 8 11 17 19 40
13 14 37 38 45 46
2 4 11 32 35 41
1 28 29 37 44 47
4 12 21 25 26 40
6 14 27 34 40 46
11 37 42 43 44 49
5 8 31 41 42 44
10 30 31 39 41 45
7 14 15 17 38 40
1 4 8 20 24 43
13 20 21 30 43 47
24 30 35 38 42 47
9 12 20 23 24 28
3 13 17 25 29 30
11 14 22 23 43 47
13 21 23 29 32 49
7 19 30 31 43 46
3 8 11 32 36 47
12 14 23 34 41 48
4 8 10 13 15 25
3 5 30 40 44 45
8 9 12 15 27 39
2 4 19 24 34 45
15 25 37 40 43 46
28 29 32 40 42 48
1 3 5 18 26 31
15 18 31 35 48 49
3 7 11 19 22 48
1 11 24 27 28 38
9 15 18 22 32 40
1 2 13 25 42 43
23 29 36 38 43 46
2 7 11 38 47 49
7 8 10 26 30 42
6 19 21 26 36 39
15 28 32 36 39 45
2 29 35 37 42 45
14 17 22 24 32 49
16 20 32 38 44 46
7 11 20 24 30 33
2 23 24 25 40 41
4 7 13 26 28 29
4 6 9 39 45 48
6 10 15 22 27 38
5 34 36 40 43 47
9 18 21 26 35 42
4 7 16 22 39 46
8 24 26 36 44 45
13 18 20 24 42 48
2 14 15 20 35 36
8 12 19 36 38 48
14 18 24 29 31 37
1 3 8 25 27 37
8 17 30 35 43 44
1 2 3 19 33 39
9 10 19 38 42 45
1 8 16 21 39 44
12 19 32 33 34 40
9 20 36 39 41 47
2 16 27 34 39 43
8 11 14 20 28 42
2 17 22 26 38 43
11 15 19 34 38 44
5 6 22 45 46 47
6 17 23 37 44 45
11 28 44 45 46 48
3 18 19 23 24 49
4 5 16 20 23 26
5 16 27 31 38 48
2 5 10 13 18 35
9 13 26 34 40 41
2 8 11 25 29 31
2 10 20 25 45 47
2 5 9 14 26 27
13 19 27 31 45 49
3 12 15 33 42 43
9 27 35 37 40 44
7 9 22 27 36 45
2 16 17 36 40 45
6 13 15 21 31 41
3 15 21 27 30 32
7 9 17 24 25 31
7 12 13 40 48 49
17 24 29 34 35 36
5 7 18 20 21 32
7 8 31 37 39 47
1 9 16 23 33 37
7 11 16 25 40 44
7 22 26 31 34 35
12 19 25 27 28 43
2 25 27 30 35 49
7 9 23 26 39 49
2 12 23 43 45 49
3 4 22 29 32 37
16 19 21 23 30 48
7 19 24 32 41 42
11 12 13 33 36 45
10 20 28 29 31 46
3 16 23 31 42 45
3 16 17 37 48 49
8 9 20 30 37 45
1 5 14 29 38 49
6 8 23 29 30 47
16 25 30 33 38 43
3 30 36 37 41 42
16 30 34 41 46 47
3 8 9 10 22 24
8 13 17 18 23 27
3 18 32 34 38 43
8 14 26 32 40 43
9 14 17 30 34 42
2 3 6 34 47 48
6 10 11 24 29 45
3 4 9 18 20 46
9 15 21 25 34 47
8 15 20 23 40 48
19 21 22 24 35 40
10 21 37 38 40 41
2 12 19 20 21 44
4 7 8 9 33 38
6 14 21 32 33 45
2 26 29 34 44 49
4 12 18 22 44 47
17 26 33 39 44 48
2 3 14 24 28 30
10 18 21 29 30 36
18 23 31 38 41 47
4 9 19 35 47 49
1 16 19 32 36 43
2 7 28 36 41 46
6 9 10 28 36 40
1 3 20 35 44 49
4 29 30 31 33 35
14 27 32 37 39 41
1 22 24 33 41 46
4 5 18 25 43 49
7 33 34 44 45 47
2 22 33 36 42 47
1 5 7 25 30 47
2 9 12 13 22 29
12 17 28 35 39 49
5 9 16 40 46 49
10 25 35 36 38 39
7 23 35 36 44 48
8 16 18 19 20 31
4 7 25 27 34 41
10 15 18 19 26 43
1 4 11 13 16 47
10 15 32 34 41 49
3 10 14 20 26 48
1 12 19 24 30 37
2 3 13 20 32 40
16 20 21 24 34 37
3 11 16 18 27 35
9 11 14 24 35 48
6 11 15 20 39 46
2 10 17 19 29 48
3 4 23 33 40 47
11 23 25 26 27 33
6 32 36 37 46 48
8 27 42 43 45 46
14 23 26 30 38 44
5 6 24 34 39 49
8 12 18 24 25 33
8 27 28 30 33 40
4 12 16 31 41 49
18 22 30 33 34 49
9 13 16 18 30 39
5 17 38 39 41 46
3 5 12 21 28 48
8 12 17 22 37 46
1 20 32 34 39 48
2 9 15 19 28 31
14 25 36 45 48 49
10 13 22 26 32 39
1 2 5 21 41 45
13 24 34 43 44 46
3 24 29 33 38 44
15 16 26 31 39 40
3 7 18 28 37 40
1 15 17 32 33 35
1 18 19 21 27 34
8 20 27 34 38 47
1 10 27 31 43 47
12 25 32 37 38 49
2 6 12 14 31 39
14 21 31 35 38 43
6 13 16 26 35 45
13 25 34 35 37 48
15 33 38 46 47 48
4 11 17 29 38 42
3 10 15 35 37 47
1 5 6 17 43 48
14 28 31 34 47 49
1 6 15 19 40 45
6 20 26 40 44 47
4 10 24 28 39 47
4 17 25 36 46 47

End of lotto wheel

Stig Holmquist

Dec 31, 2009, 4:13:33 PM12/31/09
On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 08:40:04 -0800 (PST), Parpaluck <rea...@saliu.com>
wrote:

It would be very helpful to list the lines in numerical order so that
all lines starting with 1 are listed first and even better it they
were also in numerical order. Next should come all lines starting with
2 and so on. Then the list could be tested against each 6/49 game to
see if any profit could have been made using the 412 lines. I don't
expect you to do this but maybe somebody will.

Stig Holmquist

gARY

Dec 31, 2009, 4:26:07 PM12/31/09

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

1 2 3 19 33 39

1 2 5 21 41 45

1 2 7 8 14 34

1 2 9 30 44 48

1 2 12 16 18 38

1 2 13 25 42 43

1 3 5 18 26 31

1 3 8 25 27 37

1 3 9 11 17 45

1 3 14 42 46 47

1 3 20 35 44 49

1 4 8 20 24 43

1 4 11 13 16 47

1 4 14 15 21 37

1 4 17 34 40 49

1 4 23 25 38 48

1 4 31 32 45 46

1 5 6 17 43 48

1 5 7 25 30 47

1 5 9 13 19 20

1 5 14 29 38 49

1 6 9 18 24 47

1 6 10 20 21 23

1 6 15 19 40 45

1 6 29 31 34 42

1 7 16 24 45 49

1 7 23 27 40 42

1 7 35 39 41 43

1 8 16 21 39 44

1 8 30 32 38 41

1 9 16 23 33 37

1 10 15 16 28 48

1 10 26 29 33 40

1 10 27 31 43 47

1 11 24 27 28 38

1 12 13 23 31 44

1 12 17 20 25 41

1 12 19 24 30 37

1 12 21 22 32 42

1 12 26 36 46 49

1 13 21 28 35 36

1 14 18 36 40 41

1 15 17 32 33 35

1 15 20 22 26 30

1 16 19 32 36 43

1 18 19 21 27 34

1 20 32 34 39 48

1 22 24 33 41 46

1 27 29 30 39 46

1 28 29 37 44 47

2 3 6 34 47 48

2 3 8 12 26 35

2 3 10 23 27 36

2 3 13 20 32 40

2 3 14 24 28 30

2 3 17 18 42 44

2 4 5 28 33 44

2 4 11 32 35 41

2 4 18 27 29 40

2 4 19 24 34 45

2 5 6 19 23 32

2 5 7 24 29 43

2 5 9 14 26 27

2 5 10 13 18 35

2 6 12 14 31 39

2 6 13 30 33 46

2 6 20 27 41 42

2 7 11 38 47 49

2 7 21 23 31 33

2 7 28 36 41 46

2 8 11 25 29 31

2 8 15 17 24 47

2 8 18 32 39 49

2 9 12 13 22 29

2 9 15 19 28 31

2 9 18 25 36 37

2 9 34 35 38 46

2 10 14 21 22 46

2 10 17 19 29 48

2 10 20 25 45 47

2 11 13 17 37 39

2 11 21 28 34 40

2 12 19 20 21 44

2 12 23 43 45 49

2 14 15 20 35 36

2 15 23 38 39 42

2 16 17 36 40 45

2 16 24 26 46 48

2 16 27 34 39 43

2 16 31 35 44 47

2 17 22 26 38 43

2 20 22 31 37 49

2 22 33 36 42 47

2 23 24 25 40 41

2 25 27 30 35 49

2 26 29 34 44 49

2 29 35 37 42 45

3 4 9 18 20 46

3 4 10 11 30 34

3 4 22 29 32 37

3 4 23 33 40 47

3 4 26 27 43 44

3 5 6 10 16 25

3 5 7 14 33 41

3 5 12 21 28 48

3 5 30 40 44 45

3 6 8 21 40 42

3 7 10 12 32 45

3 7 11 19 22 48

3 7 17 21 36 43

3 7 18 28 37 40

3 8 9 10 22 24

3 8 11 32 36 47

3 8 15 18 29 41

3 9 14 19 32 44

3 10 14 20 26 48

3 10 15 35 37 47

3 11 16 18 27 35

3 12 15 33 42 43

3 12 16 20 29 39

3 13 17 25 29 30

3 13 22 27 28 34
3 13 23 39 43 48
3 15 20 25 28 38

3 15 21 27 30 32

3 16 17 37 48 49
3 16 23 31 42 45

3 17 23 26 32 46

3 18 19 23 24 49

3 18 32 34 38 43

3 22 25 41 47 49

3 24 29 33 38 44

3 24 31 32 35 39

3 26 38 39 45 47

3 30 36 37 41 42

3 31 33 34 37 46

4 5 6 35 37 38

4 5 10 19 22 41

4 5 13 14 36 42

4 5 16 20 23 26

4 5 18 25 43 49

4 6 9 39 45 48

4 6 14 30 41 43

4 6 16 17 18 21

4 6 23 24 42 46

4 7 8 9 33 38

4 7 12 15 19 23

4 7 13 26 28 29

4 7 16 22 39 46

4 7 25 27 34 41

4 8 10 13 15 25

4 8 14 17 31 48

4 9 10 26 31 37

4 9 16 29 36 44

4 9 19 35 47 49

4 10 24 28 39 47

4 10 35 43 46 48
4 11 15 24 26 49

4 11 17 29 38 42

4 12 13 20 27 35

4 12 16 31 41 49

4 12 18 22 44 47

4 12 21 25 26 40

4 14 18 34 35 39

4 15 16 27 33 45

4 17 25 36 46 47

4 19 30 38 39 40

4 20 28 30 36 49

4 21 24 33 36 48

4 29 30 31 33 35

5 6 22 45 46 47

5 6 24 34 39 49

5 7 15 27 28 49

5 7 18 20 21 32

5 8 11 17 19 40

5 8 12 14 16 45

5 8 15 33 36 37

5 8 31 41 42 44

5 9 16 40 46 49

5 9 21 22 30 31

5 10 11 21 39 42

5 10 28 30 32 37

5 11 12 25 34 46

5 11 20 29 35 47

5 12 18 23 39 40

5 13 15 23 30 34

5 13 16 24 28 41

5 13 17 26 47 49

5 14 15 39 43 44

5 16 17 22 35 42

5 16 27 31 38 48

5 17 27 32 34 44

5 17 38 39 41 46

5 18 19 33 42 46

5 19 24 44 47 48

5 23 25 28 31 36

5 26 34 42 45 48

5 34 36 40 43 47

6 7 8 24 27 48

6 7 12 29 38 41

6 7 14 18 25 26

6 8 13 19 37 43

6 8 23 29 30 47

6 9 10 28 36 40

6 9 11 16 19 41

6 10 11 24 29 45

6 10 15 22 27 38

6 10 18 44 46 49

6 11 15 20 39 46

6 11 23 31 40 49

6 12 13 28 42 47

6 12 15 24 35 44

6 12 16 22 30 40

6 13 14 22 44 48

6 13 15 21 31 41

6 13 16 26 35 45

6 14 15 16 42 49

6 14 21 32 33 45

6 14 27 34 40 46

6 17 23 37 44 45

6 17 25 32 39 40

6 17 26 27 28 31

6 18 20 22 28 35

6 19 21 26 36 39

6 20 26 40 44 47

6 20 31 36 38 45

6 25 30 34 36 44

6 32 36 37 46 48

6 33 35 40 41 48

7 8 10 26 30 42

7 8 31 37 39 47

7 9 17 24 25 31

7 9 22 27 36 45

7 9 23 26 39 49

7 10 13 16 36 37

7 10 20 22 43 44

7 11 16 25 40 44

7 11 20 24 30 33

7 11 23 32 34 37

7 12 13 40 48 49

7 13 14 30 32 35

7 13 20 23 25 46

7 13 27 38 39 44

7 14 15 17 38 40

7 15 18 34 36 42

7 15 21 29 39 48

7 17 20 39 42 45

7 17 22 23 28 30

7 19 24 32 41 42

7 19 30 31 43 46

7 21 30 41 44 49

7 22 26 31 34 35

7 23 35 36 44 48

7 33 34 44 45 47

8 9 12 15 27 39

8 9 20 30 37 45

8 10 11 18 37 48

8 10 16 33 47 49

8 11 14 20 28 42

8 12 17 22 37 46

8 12 18 24 25 33

8 12 19 36 38 48

8 13 17 18 23 27

8 13 35 40 46 47

8 14 26 32 40 43

8 15 20 23 40 48

8 16 18 19 20 31

8 17 20 21 26 29

8 17 30 35 43 44

8 19 21 28 45 47

8 20 27 34 38 47

8 21 22 34 43 48

8 22 23 33 35 45

8 24 26 36 44 45

8 24 31 38 46 49

8 25 26 28 34 39

8 27 28 30 33 40

8 27 42 43 45 46

9 10 14 15 23 29

9 10 19 38 42 45

9 11 14 24 35 48

9 12 20 23 24 28

9 12 37 43 47 48

9 13 15 38 43 49

9 13 16 18 30 39

9 13 26 34 40 41

9 14 17 30 34 42

9 15 18 22 32 40

9 15 21 25 34 47

9 17 18 29 33 43

9 17 28 32 38 47

9 18 21 26 35 42

9 20 22 25 33 48

9 20 36 39 41 47

9 21 23 27 41 46

9 24 27 29 42 49

9 25 32 35 43 45

9 26 30 32 33 36

9 27 35 37 40 44

9 28 37 39 42 46

10 11 19 27 32 46

10 12 13 17 24 38

10 12 34 37 39 44

10 13 22 26 32 39

10 14 19 31 33 36

10 15 18 19 26 43

10 15 32 34 41 49

10 16 24 40 42 43

10 17 21 27 35 45

10 17 23 33 41 42

10 18 21 29 30 36

10 18 25 31 34 40

10 20 28 29 31 46

10 21 24 25 32 44

10 21 37 38 40 41

10 25 35 36 38 39

10 30 31 39 41 45

11 12 13 33 36 45

11 12 14 18 21 49

11 12 15 17 30 31

11 12 20 38 40 43

11 13 18 28 31 43

11 14 22 23 43 47

11 15 19 34 38 44

11 15 27 40 41 47

11 16 22 31 32 33

11 16 26 29 30 37

11 17 20 27 36 48

11 18 19 25 30 45

11 18 24 39 41 44

11 21 26 32 38 48

11 23 25 26 27 33

11 28 44 45 46 48

11 31 35 36 42 46

11 37 42 43 44 49

12 14 23 34 41 48

12 17 28 35 39 49

12 18 26 28 30 41

12 18 29 32 35 46

12 19 25 27 28 43

12 19 32 33 34 40

12 21 27 29 33 37

12 24 31 40 45 47

12 25 32 37 38 49

13 14 37 38 45 46

13 15 16 17 19 46

13 17 32 41 45 48

13 18 20 24 42 48

13 18 32 33 37 47

13 19 27 31 45 49

13 20 21 30 43 47

13 21 23 29 32 49

13 21 33 34 38 42

13 24 34 43 44 46

13 25 34 35 37 48

14 16 19 28 35 37

14 16 25 29 32 34

14 17 22 24 32 49

14 18 24 29 31 37

14 18 27 30 47 48

14 20 33 39 40 49

14 21 24 26 41 47

14 21 31 35 38 43

14 22 25 27 31 42

14 23 26 30 38 44

14 25 33 35 44 46

14 25 36 45 48 49

14 27 32 37 39 41

14 28 31 34 47 49

15 16 26 31 39 40

15 17 22 36 41 44

15 18 21 24 45 46

15 18 31 35 48 49

15 20 29 34 43 45

15 20 31 32 42 47

15 25 37 40 43 46

15 28 32 36 39 45

15 33 38 46 47 48

16 18 22 41 43 45

16 18 23 28 34 44

16 19 21 23 30 48

16 20 21 24 34 37

16 20 32 38 44 46

16 21 22 36 38 49

16 23 24 27 32 47

16 25 30 33 38 43

16 25 39 42 47 48

16 30 34 41 46 47

17 19 20 33 37 38

17 19 22 27 39 47

17 24 29 34 35 36

17 26 33 39 44 48

18 22 30 33 34 49

18 23 31 38 41 47

19 20 25 34 42 49

19 21 22 24 35 40

19 23 25 29 39 44

19 23 26 37 42 47

19 26 27 29 35 38

19 29 40 41 43 49

20 26 35 37 41 46

21 22 25 37 39 45

22 24 30 36 39 43

22 28 31 38 40 44

22 29 30 38 45 48

23 29 36 38 43 46

24 30 35 38 42 47

26 28 33 35 43 47

26 29 31 36 41 48

27 32 33 43 48 49

28 29 32 40 42 48

Parpaluck

Dec 31, 2009, 5:24:47 PM12/31/09

Thanks for cooperation!

The software of choice is the same Shuffle.exe, also part of my
Bright.exe packages. Select ‘Files, then ‘Sort vertically’.

Another tip –

It makes sense to create lotto wheels that did not hit the jackpot in
your lotto game – yet! Or, lotto wheels that hit a ‘5 of 6’ some 40-50
draws ago. You saved money by not playing, while increasing your
chance to hit relatively soon.

If you want to play the wheels: Put two-three-four wheels together
(concatenate) as per above. Reduce the lines by applying filters in my
software, including ‘MDIEditor And Lotto WE’.

Still, the creator of the tightest balanced wheel will get a prize,
plus recognition.

Best of luck!

Parpaluck

gARY

Dec 31, 2009, 9:53:09 PM12/31/09
> Parpaluck- Hide quoted text -

No problem this end, just a cut en paste job via CM (Sort/Numerical)
really.

If you wish for the best tightest ‘balanced’ wheel, it does help if
the total tickets/plays of the wheel is divisible by 49 times the six
spaces available. i.e 412lines *6slots=50.45 per number which is
totally impossible for a truly balanced wheel.

However the lowest, in my opinion (as a wheeler) 49numbers placed
42times each, within 343lines is perfectly feasible.

Its not rocket science.

OrIoN

Jan 1, 2010, 12:16:19 AM1/1/10
Parpaluck wrote:
> Wheeling Mathematics by Ion Saliu
>
> Hello, again, RGL-ers, respectful and respected colleagues of mine!
> Have a wonderful New Year 2010!
>
> I announced a while ago about my book on theory of probability. I
> would like to share with you now a lotto wheel. I know how much you
> love the lotto wheels (that is, a majority of RGLers).
> >
> Ion Saliu,
> The True-and-Only Parpaluck

You are ... but you can still learn;

http://www.katzforums.com/showthread.php?t=895232

nigel

Jan 1, 2010, 6:34:30 AM1/1/10
OrIoN wrote:

> http://www.katzforums.com/showthread.php?t=895232

"Professor Benjamin describes discrete mathematics as "relevant and
elegant""

"In discrete math, proofs are easier and more intuitive than in
continuous math."

I guess most people here, including myself, are incredibly thick then,
since I find wheels are neither elegant nor particularly relevant, and
proving anything to do with wheels extremely difficult and unintuitive.
In fact you could substitute 'combinatorics' for 'wheels' in the above.

Evil Nigel

Stig Holmquist

Jan 1, 2010, 8:53:23 AM1/1/10

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 14:24:47 -0800 (PST), Parpaluck <rea...@saliu.com>
wrote

>On Dec 31, 4:26�pm, gARY <g...@justservices.com> wrote:
>> On Dec 31, 9:13�pm, Stig Holmquist <stigfjor...@hotmail.com> wrote:

This list is very interesting and raises a few questions, such as why
is there no line starting with 29 and higher numbers and why are a
few numbers missing from 1-16 to 1-28 and why no 1-29 or higher?

Stig

>> �1 �2 �3 19 33 39

Parpaluck

Jan 1, 2010, 12:45:22 PM1/1/10
On Jan 1, 8:53 am, Stig Holmquist <stigfjor...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 14:24:47 -0800 (PST), Parpaluck <rea...@saliu.com>
> wrote
>
> >On Dec 31, 4:26 pm, gARY <g...@justservices.com> wrote:
> >> On Dec 31, 9:13 pm, Stig Holmquist <stigfjor...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> This list is very interesting and raises a few questions, such as why
> is there no line starting with 29  and higher numbers and why are a
> few numbers missing from 1-16 to 1-28 and why no 1-29 or higher?
>
> Stig

The '3 of 6' wheel is the result of one particular randomized file
containing ALL combinations in 6/49 lotto. You use another randomized
file (shuffled), you get another ‘3 of 6’ lotto wheel. And you can do
it many, many times (with a fast PC!) In fact, that’s the purpose of
this thread: Randomize all 6-49 lotto combinations as many times as
possible and try to find the tightest wheel. Gary is on to something,
with that aim of 343 lines…

No matter what, all the resulting wheels have in common a mathematical
form of balance. All the numbers are treated fairly — every number
will be present. Moreover, every number pairing must be present. There
are no missing numbers in the wheel I posted. Actually, no pair is
missing. I will post next the frequency report. Each lotto number
appears — from a frequency of 46 (times) to 57 times.

Every necessary tool is in the Bright6.exe package (3 menus). The best
statistical tool is SoftwareLotto6.exe. Option ‘S = Super Utilities’
in the main menu. Option ‘F = Frequency reporting by number’ does
several statistical reports (like the fragment I post here). The
options ‘1 to 5’ generate statistical reports for groups of numbers,
from single-number groups to 5-number groups. If you open Pairing6 you
will see every pair and their frequencies. Least62 shows the pairs
with 0 frequency; the file is empty because there are no missing
pairs. Pairing6.SOR show all pairs sorted in descending order.

You can generate every lotto combination in lexicographical order by
running one of three programs: PermuteCombine.EXE (option P, 3rd
menu), Combinations.exe (option V, 3rd menu), Lexico6.EXE (Option L
main menu). Checking for winning numbers in an output file (e.g. Wh-
In49.36) against real drawings (e.g. UK-49) can be done in seconds
with Winners.exe (option W, 2nd menu).

The same SoftwareLotto6.exe also checks for winning numbers; option ‘W
– Check for Winners’. There are several ways of checking for winners.

SoftwareLotto6.exe is presented here:
http://saliu.com/gambling-lottery-lotto/lotto-software.htm

Running software at the command prompt is presented here:
http://saliu.com/gambling-lottery-lotto/command-prompt.htm

Best of luck!

Parpaluck

Parpaluck

Jan 1, 2010, 12:46:13 PM1/1/10

Lotto-6 Analysis - Date: 12-30-2009
Data file analyzed: WH-IN49.36
Total drawings analyzed: 412

Lotto Pos. Pos. Pos. Pos. Pos. Pos. TOTAL
Number 1 2 3 4 5 6 hits:

1 50 0 0 0 0 0 50
( 12.1%)
2 47 6 0 0 0 0 53
( 12.9%)
3 39 11 1 0 0 0 51
( 12.4%)
4 34 15 0 0 0 0 49
( 11.9%)
5 28 17 3 0 0 0 48
( 11.7%)
6 31 14 5 0 0 0 50
( 12.1%)
7 25 20 4 0 0 0 49
( 11.9%)
8 24 18 6 1 0 0 49
( 11.9%)
9 22 18 8 1 0 0 49
( 11.9%)
10 17 21 10 2 0 0 50
( 12.1%)
11 18 16 11 2 0 0 47
( 11.4%)
12 9 29 9 2 0 0 49
( 11.9%)
13 11 20 14 5 0 0 50
( 12.1%)
14 14 14 16 5 1 0 50
( 12.1%)
15 9 16 21 4 1 0 51
( 12.4%)
16 10 16 19 5 3 0 53
( 12.9%)
17 4 21 16 10 1 0 52
( 12.6%)
18 2 20 18 11 3 0 54
( 13.1%)
19 6 12 15 11 5 0 49
( 11.9%)
20 1 16 19 13 2 1 52
( 12.6%)
21 1 14 19 10 5 1 50
( 12.1%)
22 3 8 18 13 5 0 47
( 11.4%)
23 1 9 20 13 4 2 49
( 11.9%)
24 1 9 15 20 6 1 52
( 12.6%)
25 0 12 13 18 5 2 50
( 12.1%)
26 2 7 16 14 9 2 50
( 12.1%)
27 1 5 14 20 9 2 51
( 12.4%)
28 2 7 7 14 15 1 46
( 11.2%)
29 0 7 8 20 8 4 47
( 11.4%)
30 0 4 13 14 17 4 52
( 12.6%)
31 0 2 16 15 11 8 52
( 12.6%)
32 0 2 12 19 17 3 53
( 12.9%)
33 0 4 8 16 17 5 50
( 12.1%)
34 0 1 7 23 16 6 53
( 12.9%)
35 0 0 11 14 19 9 53
( 12.9%)
36 0 0 6 17 17 8 48
( 11.7%)
37 0 1 6 14 13 16 50
( 12.1%)
38 0 0 3 16 24 9 52
( 12.6%)
39 0 0 1 13 27 12 53
( 12.9%)
40 0 0 1 12 19 19 51
( 12.4%)
41 0 0 0 8 24 17 49
( 11.9%)
42 0 0 2 3 23 20 48
( 11.7%)
43 0 0 0 7 21 22 50
( 12.1%)
44 0 0 1 3 18 28 50
( 12.1%)
45 0 0 0 3 17 31 51
( 12.4%)
46 0 0 0 1 13 36 50
( 12.1%)
47 0 0 0 0 12 45 57
( 13.8%)
48 0 0 0 0 5 47 52
( 12.6%)
49 0 0 0 0 0 51 51
( 12.4%)

SORTED Lotto-6 Pairings - Date: 12-31-2009
Total pairings for 49 numbers: 1176
Data file analyzed: WH-IN49.36
Total drawings analyzed: 412

==================================
Lotto-6 Pairing Total hits
==================================
3 32 9
6 40 9
25 34 9
3 18 8
6 45 8
7 23 8
8 47 8
24 47 8
2 35 8
34 44 8
3 37 7

24 37 3
18 45 3
4 42 3
10 49 3
5 29 3
21 46 3
6 7 3
12 42 3
23 35 2

LOTTO-6 Winning Number Checking
Files: WH-IN49.36 ( 412 ) against > D:\LOTTERY\UK-6
( 758 )
Date: 12-30-2009

Line Combinations 6 5
4 3
no. Checked Hits Hits
Hits Hits
1 11 16 26 29 30 37 in draw
# 14
1 11 16 26 29 30 37 in draw
# 132
1 11 16 26 29 30 37 in draw
# 271
1 11 16 26 29 30 37 in draw
# 279
1 11 16 26 29 30 37 in draw
# 313
1 11 16 26 29 30 37 in draw
# 452
1 11 16 26 29 30 37 in draw
# 453
1 11 16 26 29 30 37 in draw
# 523
1 11 16 26 29 30 37 in draw
# 614
1 11 16 26 29 30 37 in draw # 690

Better viewed in Notepad, ‘MDIEditor And Lotto WE’ with a fixed-width
font.

Colin Fairbrother

Jan 1, 2010, 7:58:43 PM1/1/10

gARY

Jan 1, 2010, 8:20:22 PM1/1/10
On Jan 2, 12:58 am, Colin Fairbrother <colin.fairbrot...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> http://lottoposter.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=582

What is asked here, as I understand it, is a balanced wheel (i.e.
every number appears the same amount of times).

Within 365lines (without seeing the thing is no matter), every number
would have to show within each cell a total of 7.45 times.

To which, and believe me, as this 7.45 is not a whole integer it is
totally impossible for a truly BALANCED wheel @ 365lines!!

And I’m no math guru!

Colin Fairbrother

Jan 1, 2010, 9:06:36 PM1/1/10

lottery nan

Jan 2, 2010, 6:07:27 AM1/2/10
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--

>    Line    Combinations                          6       5
> 4       3
>    no.       Checked                            Hits    Hits
> Hits    Hits
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--

>       1   11 16 26 29 30 37         in draw
> #                            14
>       1   11 16 26 29 30 37         in draw
> #                            132
>       1   11 16 26 29 30 37         in draw
> #                            271
>       1   11 16 26 29 30 37         in draw
> #                            279
>       1   11 16 26 29 30 37         in draw
> #                            313
>       1   11 16 26 29 30 37         in draw
> #                            452
>       1   11 16 26 29 30 37         in draw
> #                            453
>       1   11 16 26 29 30 37         in draw
> #                            523
>       1   11 16 26 29 30 37         in draw
> #                            614
>       1   11 16 26 29 30 37         in draw #                    690
> …
>
> Better viewed in Notepad, ‘MDIEditor And Lotto WE’ with a fixed-width
> font.- Zitierten Text ausblenden -
>
> - Zitierten Text anzeigen -

ignore figures,Give me a best strategy for a guaranteed 3 in 20.
I dont believe math can calculate that out.
Nan

lottery nan

Jan 2, 2010, 6:08:51 AM1/2/10
On 31 Dez. 2009, 22:13, Stig Holmquist <stigfjor...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Erfahren Sie mehr »- Zitierten Text ausblenden -

> - Zitierten Text anzeigen -

Your fixe code for a profitable 6in 20 wat catch is so far the
strongest horse ..:) smart guy
Nan

lottery nan

Jan 2, 2010, 11:58:21 AM1/2/10
I prove that there are no mathematical formulae or theorems to
improve
the coverings or lotto designs. There is only one method, more like
trial-and-error. I call that method “randomization”.

I am sorry,but I think there may be a possibility to improve the
covering?
would you want to make a tral with me for 20 numbers?
Nan

Parpaluck

Jan 2, 2010, 12:21:12 PM1/2/10

Gary’s wheel: ’49 numbers, 3 of 6 minimum guarantee, 319 numbers’
breaks the record of balance wheels like Usain Bolt smashed the speed
records!

The balance does guarantee 100% the ‘3 of 6’ condition. Very
importantly also, it assures that each lotto number is paired with the
rest of the numbers. That’s the essential condition of a BALANCED
LOTTO WHEEL. Gary’s wheel reduced the 9/2 ratio in my wheel to a
closer 7/2. Could the 1/1 ideal be accomplished? Or, at least, 2/1?
Again, each number must be paired, at least once, with the rest of the
lotto numbers.

Gary said previously that each lotto number must appear 42 times for a
total of 343 lines in a balanced wheel. The 343-line target looks now
too close.

Gary’s wheel was published in a different thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.gambling.lottery/browse_thread/thread/455bce88834d9100?hl=en#

I gotta hurry my publisher to print my book ASAP! I am ready, however,
to offer Gary free membership to download my software. In case you are
not a member, gary, and accept my offer, please email me your personal
info. I shall create your membership in minutes. I know, there will be
a number of Gary’s sending me their info…

I post here a fragment of the pairing report, from the highest
frequency (7) to the lowest frequency (2). All 1176 pairs are present
in the wheel.

SORTED Lotto-6 Pairings - Date: 01-02-2010

Total pairings for 49 numbers: 1176

Data file analyzed: GARY49.36
Total drawings analyzed: 319

==================================
Lotto-6 Pairing Total hits
==================================

1 7 7
1 29 7
5 17 7
40 42 7
1 39 6
1 45 6
2 20 6
2 25 6
3 21 6

46 49 3
47 48 3
26 42 3
26 43 3
12 36 2
19 36 2
19 26 2
4 8 2
9 49 2
33 40 2
8 9 2
36 45 2
32 41 2
24 44 2
==================================

Parpaluck

Nick UK

Jan 2, 2010, 1:57:27 PM1/2/10

"Parpaluck" wrote.. <with big snips for brevity>

> Gary�s wheel: �49 numbers, 3 of 6 minimum guarantee, 319 numbers�

> breaks the record of balance wheels like Usain Bolt smashed the speed
> records!
>

> Parpaluck

Now being a *fair-minded* person, giving credit where due, I say *well
done* to you gARY! You certainly deserve some recognition on Planet
Lottery, for your 'wheeling' efforts!

Okay: I've said it!

Now: if was an insensitive, thoughtless person like *you* gARY, I could
send in a post to you via RGL, saying something like this..

Where did you get that wheel from gARY? You posted that wheel and clearly
it is not your own! And you failed to post the weblink where you got it!

You *do* know that those words are more or less the *same* words that *you*
gARY recently posted to *me*! I am of course, referring to the data I
recently sent in when subscriber 'Nan' sought assistance.

*You* (and others here) are well aware of that post containing your most
recent *false* accusation against me.

Hmmmm:..

Pot/kettle/black - eh gARY?
Or perhaps.. 'what's good for the goose' - eh gARY?
Or perhaps.. 'the boot is now on the other foot' - eh gARY?

But like I say, I am a reasonable and fair minded person. I would never
dream of falsely accusing you of cheating! Why? Because I do not have any
*evidence* or *proof* that the record-breaking wheel you sent in, is *not*
yours, and I (of course) accept that it *is* yours.

Gerrit now - gARY?

gARY

Jan 2, 2010, 4:56:19 PM1/2/10
On Jan 2, 6:57 pm, "Nick UK" <yadayaday...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Parpaluck" wrote.. <with big snips for brevity>
>
> > Gary s wheel: 49 numbers, 3 of 6 minimum guarantee, 319 numbers

> > breaks the record of balance wheels like Usain Bolt smashed the speed
> > records!
>
> > Parpaluck
>
> ...........................................................................­..............................

> Now being a *fair-minded* person, giving credit where due,  I say *well
> done* to you gARY!  You certainly deserve some recognition on Planet
> Lottery, for your 'wheeling' efforts!
>
> Okay: I've  said it!
>
> Now: if was an insensitive, thoughtless person like *you* gARY,  I could
> send in a post to you via RGL, saying something like this..
>
> Where did you get that wheel from gARY?  You posted that wheel and clearly
> it is not your own!  And you failed to post the weblink where you got it!
>
> You *do* know that those words are more or less the *same* words that *you*
> gARY recently posted to *me*!   I am of course, referring to the data I
> recently sent in when subscriber 'Nan' sought assistance.
>
> *You* (and others here) are well aware of that post containing your most
> recent *false* accusation against me.
>
> Hmmmm:..
>
> Pot/kettle/black - eh gARY?
> Or perhaps.. 'what's good for the goose' - eh gARY?
> Or perhaps.. 'the boot is now on the other foot' - eh gARY?
>
> But like I say, I am a reasonable and fair minded person.  I would never
> dream of falsely accusing you of cheating!  Why? Because I do not have any
> *evidence* or *proof* that the record-breaking wheel you sent in, is *not*
> yours, and I (of course) accept that it *is* yours.
>
> Gerrit now - gARY?

Dear Nick.

Everyone here in RGL KNOWS I use CM.

AND, I never said I did not use software OR ask others to explain what
source they used, you did with nan, did you not???

Have a good day,
gARY

gARY

Jan 2, 2010, 4:58:41 PM1/2/10
> Gary’s wheel was published in a different thread:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.gambling.lottery/browse_thread/thr...
> Parpaluck- Hide quoted text -

Membership I don't need Ion thanks, however if this wheel is being
published in your book.

Please make ref to gARY.

Ta

lottery nan

Jan 2, 2010, 6:01:09 PM1/2/10
> gARY- Zitierten Text ausblenden -

> - Zitierten Text anzeigen -

dont worry.I am pretty generous.but even if u can make that,they can
only beat sharkey challenge.
I am sure mike can get guaranteed 3 in 20 already.
from 6 in 20 to 5 in 12,still a big gap.If there is a limit,,I guess
that would be chance only,not cover technique.

lottery nan

Jan 2, 2010, 6:22:41 PM1/2/10
to help you fnd a proof,check my last round result..
each ones final new picks have 6 numbers from their origial 20,and all
new pick numbers have least drawn numbers...
I was spposed to list the other part...numbers with winning drawn
tickets,but later I regret and converted all to the opposite.
Nan

gARY

Jan 2, 2010, 7:28:47 PM1/2/10
On Jan 2, 2:06 am, Colin Fairbrother <colin.fairbrot...@gmail.com>

wrote:
> On Jan 2, 12:20 pm, gARY <g...@justservices.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jan 2, 12:58 am, Colin Fairbrother <colin.fairbrot...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > >http://lottoposter.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=582
>
> > What is asked here, as I understand it, is a balanced wheel (i.e.
> > every number appears the same amount of times).
>
> > Within 365lines (without seeing the thing is no matter), every number
> > would have to show within each cell a total of 7.45 times.
>
> > To which, and believe me, as this 7.45 is not a whole integer it is
> > totally impossible for a truly BALANCED wheel @ 365lines!!
>
> > And I’m no math guru!

> http://groups.google.com/group/lottogroup/web/manually-constructing-a...- Hide quoted text -

This IS Adolf Muehl's work!!

You are some piece of shite indeed, CF.

Need verification CF?

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/honest.john/

I hold Adolf's work, he is not on line as last known to me.

YOU will never CLAIM IT as YOUR OWN WORK,

OK your end?

gARY

Colin Fairbrother

Jan 2, 2010, 8:53:18 PM1/2/10

Parpaluck

Jan 2, 2010, 8:55:21 PM1/2/10
> a- Hide quoted text -

Ga:

I hope you already have permanent membership. (Sorry if I might have
banned tiscalis in the past!)

I always give credit when credit is due.

My book is already done. It doesn’t specify any lotto wheel other than
that ‘two-in-one groups of lotto numbers: 27+22). Perhaps the second
edition of the book… But, by that time, you or someone else would have
already broken your 319-line current record. I think it’s all about
closing the ratio between the maximum frequency and the lowest
frequency of the pairs. Your record decreased the level of the maximum
from 9 to 7. It also increased the number of pairs with the minimum
frequency of 2.

I don’t see a mathematical formula possible. But an algorithm might be
possible. Only the trial-and-error method has worked so far. At this
end, it’s the process of randomization. There must be a result of
randomization where the groups of numbers are distributed totally
fairly.

The number of randomizations, however, must be out of this world!

Best of luck!

Io

lottery nan

Jan 3, 2010, 4:49:05 AM1/3/10
On 3 Jan., 01:28, gARY <g...@justservices.com> wrote:
> On Jan 2, 2:06 am, Colin Fairbrother <colin.fairbrot...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > On Jan 2, 12:20 pm, gARY <g...@justservices.com> wrote:

> > > What is asked here, as I understand it, is a balanced wheel (i.e.
> > > every number appears the same amount of times).
>
> > > Within 365lines (without seeing the thing is no matter), every number
> > > would have to show within each cell a total of 7.45 times.
>
> > > To which, and believe me, as this 7.45 is not a whole integer it is
> > > totally impossible for a truly BALANCED wheel @ 365lines!!
>
> > > And I’m no math guru!

> >http://groups.google.com/group/lottogroup/web/manually-constructing-a...Hide quoted text -

> This IS Adolf Muehl's work!!
>
> You are some piece of shite indeed, CF.
>
> Need verification CF?
>
> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/honest.john/
>
> I hold Adolf's work, he is not on line as last known to me.
>
> YOU will never CLAIM IT as YOUR OWN WORK,
>
> OK your end?
>
> gARY- Zitierten Text ausblenden -
>
> - Zitierten Text anzeigen -

I read that 3 unique method and I WAS SHOCKED,QUITE TO THE TRUTH!
I thought its him who discovered it and I took him as a genius.
I cant figure out how such a loser can write such great stuff!
Nan

Nick UK

Jan 3, 2010, 3:06:10 PM1/3/10

gARY-the-gRASS yapped..

> Dear Nick.
>
> ..I never said I did not use software

Hmmmm: yes, you never said you *didn't* use software. Equally, you never
said you *did* use software when you posted your wheel!

Here's a copy of your post and wheel..

> I just knocked up this one at 319lines, anyone better it?

> [...]

No mention of software.

Makes no difference to me how you made the wheel or what fkn software you
used. However, methinks you're looking for a get-out here and you are simply
a sneaky, creepy little fkn liar!

You then *assumed* the following, by yapping..

> Everyone here in RGL KNOWS I use CM.

Maybe so but that is 'everyone' *except* me! How the fk am I supposed to
know what software you use? And besides, I couldn't really give a monkey's
fk *what* software you use!

> OR ask others to explain what
> source they used, you did with nan, did you not???

Difficult to understand what the fk you are yapping on about now?

Speak ENGLISH.. idiot!

Robert Perkis

Jan 3, 2010, 6:04:07 PM1/3/10

It all depends on what you are trying to do. If your
objective is to win a prize, to play at little or no
cost, the 3 unique method gives you the most chances
to do so within your budget.

On the other hand, if your objective is to win a jackpot
the more redundant blocks of three you have the better
your chance they will combine with the necessary, forth,
fifth and sixth winning numbers necessary.

Think of the perfect model being three key numbers and
all the other numbers in a balanced distribution. When
the three keys are correct you are guaranteed at least
three winning tickets of four numbers. So that's three
chances of combining with the remaining two winning
numbers. If the other numbers are wheeled into a 3,2,3
wheel a five number win is guaranteed when the keys are
correct.

When you have a 5 number guaranteed win in a 6/49 game
the odds of a jackpot become 1 in 44 of getting the
sixth number on the same line.

Robert Perkis

http://www.lotto-logix.com

gARY

Jan 3, 2010, 7:04:06 PM1/3/10
> Io- Hide quoted text -

Hey, I don't have membership, I never had so I can't be banned also.

317lines beats me, the new wheel is far better.

Good luck.

gARY

Jan 3, 2010, 7:07:24 PM1/3/10
> Speak ENGLISH.. idiot!- Hide quoted text -

I drive a Landrover, does that help?

Parpaluck

Jan 4, 2010, 5:33:14 PM1/4/10
Gary’s record was already broken…twice (see the same thread in RGL)!
The first new record was set by OrIon, a member of my message board.
His nickname was…DemonSadist! Not to worry! He’s is a really skilled
computer programmer. He wrote high-quality lotto wheeling software
that’s available online. His take on lotto wheeling can be studied
here:

http://lotterygambling.phpbbnow.com/viewtopic.php?t=301&highlight=coverings
(“Development Software: Exploring Cover Designs C(v, k, t)”)

Orion’s new balanced lotto wheel consists of 317 lines. All pairings
are covered. The 100% ‘3 of 6’ guarantee is assured.

Then, a new record was set by LottoArchitect: 316 lines! Most
importantly, LottoArchitect’s ‘3 of 6 from 49’ lotto wheel improves a
lot on balancing the pairs. The ratio is still 7/2: But many more
pairs show appearance between 6 and 3. This could be one way to go:
Equalize pair frequencies.

TRANSPOSING. That’s a good tool to higher the hit chance of a lotto
wheel. Find wheels with no jackpot hits AND the longest losing streak
of ‘5 of 6’ (around 100 drawings). The best method of ‘lotto wheel
transposing’ is running two lotto wheeling programs. They are free,
for all intents and purposes.

LottoWheeler.exe (covers every lotto game)
PermuteCombine.exe.

Run PermuteCombine.exe lots of times (over 100), option ‘Permutations
– Random – Numbers’); save one 49-permutation at a time to disk; input
the 40-number string to LottoWheeler.exe.

The statistical reports of the new ’49, 3 of 6’ wheel records:

SORTED Lotto-6 Pairings - Date: 01-04-2010

Total pairings for 49 numbers: 1176

Data file analyzed: OrIon49.36
Total drawings analyzed: 317

==================================
Lotto-6 Pairing Total hits
==================================

3 27 7
6 31 7
29 40 7
32 34 7
2 13 6
4 22 6
5 9 6
5 14 6
2 19 6
6 37 6
6 41 6
7 47 6
8 33 6
9 17 6
9 22 6
9 34 6
11 44 6

10 20 3
44 46 3
5 46 3
26 28 3
10 22 3
7 39 3
45 47 3
1 44 3
45 49 3
13 44 3
18 42 3
1 6 3
1 25 3
47 49 3
6 7 3
2 6 2
12 41 2
12 42 2
41 48 2
12 33 2
15 20 2
14 33 2
7 31 2
16 22 2
25 41 2
8 17 2
==================================

This is the best balanced wheel…so far!

SORTED Lotto-6 Pairings - Date: 01-04-2010

Total pairings for 49 numbers: 1176

Data file analyzed: ARCHITECT49.36.TXT
Total drawings analyzed: 316

==================================
Lotto-6 Pairing Total hits
==================================

4 27 7
1 39 6
1 40 6
2 5 6
2 14 6
2 18 6
2 41 6
2 47 6
3 24 6
3 27 6
3 34 6
1 8 6
4 31 6
5 9 6
6 25 6
6 37 6
7 47 6
8 34 6
8 40 6
9 37 6
11 33 6
11 38 6
13 19 6
13 33 6
13 36 6
15 18 6
15 39 6
20 33 6
20 36 6
21 39 6
22 41 6
23 49 6
25 39 6
27 38 6
27 47 6
31 34 6
32 49 6
38 44 6
46 49 6
3 26 5
1 38 5
1 13 5

44 49 3
13 37 3
5 21 3
18 33 3
45 49 3
10 29 3
46 48 3
8 15 3
18 36 3
13 41 3
13 42 3
39 47 2
31 38 2
23 36 2
9 18 2
==================================

Parpaluck

Colin Fairbrother

Jan 4, 2010, 8:24:00 PM1/4/10
On Jan 3, 11:28 am, gARY <g...@justservices.com> wrote:
> On Jan 2, 2:06 am, Colin Fairbrother <colin.fairbrot...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > On Jan 2, 12:20 pm, gARY <g...@justservices.com> wrote:

> > > What is asked here, as I understand it, is a balanced wheel (i.e.
> > > every number appears the same amount of times).
>
> > > Within 365lines (without seeing the thing is no matter), every number
> > > would have to show within each cell a total of 7.45 times.
>
> > > To which, and believe me, as this 7.45 is not a whole integer it is
> > > totally impossible for a truly BALANCED wheel @ 365lines!!
>
> > > And I’m no math guru!

> >http://groups.google.com/group/lottogroup/web/manually-constructing-a...Hide quoted text -

> This IS Adolf Muehl's work!!
>
> You are some piece of shite indeed, CF.
>
> Need verification CF?
>
> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/honest.john/
>
> I hold Adolf's work, he is not on line as last known to me.
>
> YOU will never CLAIM IT as YOUR OWN WORK,
>
> OK your end?
>
> gARY- Hide quoted text -

I believe Norman Veilleux has a stronger claim.
http://groups.google.com/group/lottogroup/web/manually-constructing-a-best-lotto-wheel-cover-or-design

lottery nan

Jan 5, 2010, 2:27:22 PM1/5/10
On Jan 4, 12:04 am, Robert Perkis <robe...@icdus.com> wrote:
> lottery nan wrote:
>
> > On 3 Jan., 01:28, gARY <g...@justservices.com> wrote:

> http://www.lotto-logix.com- Hide quoted text -

I need 3 in 20 guarantee for a 6 in 20 80% guarantee now,and about 80%
guarantee from 6 in 20 to 5 in 12.80% guarantee from 5 in 12 to 3 or 4
in 8.
3 in 8 best solution has been given by me today,thats my 19
tickets....prize ratio for 3 in 8...lowest 210%...4 in 8...5 in 8...6
or 7 times higher than tradditional wheel...6 in 8...jackpot
guarantted.

5 in 12 64% guarantee ,only my simple rough calculation.If on 6th my
result got 3 in front 8 or 5 in front 12 ,that would just work out.
I need someone give me a 80% guarantee for 3 in 20 so that I can
continue.

5 numbers guaranteed in 649? do you want my 74 line stuff for many 4
hits? its a positional wheel for 49 numbers,maybe what gARY and GERYY
are lookin for.
i dotn believe in its a str8 non split 49 wheels existance. its
simple fact!
Nan

Parpaluck

Jan 5, 2010, 4:38:25 PM1/5/10
The lotto-wheel records are falling now as quickly as in Olympic
swimming! That said, the margin of “victory” is very slim (one line
here, a couple of lines there). The latest come from specialists in
lotto wheeling: Peteros and John Rawson (the author of CoverMaster).
Rawson’s record is better by one line as Peteros’: 311 vs 312.

The new record-breakers are published in Ga’s original thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.gambling.lottery/browse_thread/thread/455bce88834d9100?hl=en#

Calling people by one-word names should never be treated as offence or
disrespect. Here’s the statistical analysis of the (current) wheel
record authored by Koverker –

SORTED Lotto-6 Pairings - Date: 01-05-2010

Total pairings for 49 numbers: 1176

Data file analyzed: RAWSON49.36.TXT
Total drawings analyzed: 311

==================================
Lotto-6 Pairing Total hits
==================================

7 15 7
12 37 7
3 13 6
8 41 6
8 48 6
9 14 6
9 48 6
10 29 6
10 44 6

11 38 3
24 30 3
46 47 3
2 12 3
8 26 3
11 41 3
6 10 3
24 35 3
35 37 2
2 17 2
23 29 2
5 37 2
31 39 2
7 41 2
14 21 2
12 36 2
==================================

The same spread between the pairs with the highest frequency (7) and
the pairs with the lowest frequencies (2). Nobody has moved tighter
since Ga’s 319-line wheel. Randomization appears to be the only way to
tighten the spread between the extremes. Possibly 6/3…the next step?

Parpaluck

Parpaluck

Jan 5, 2010, 5:09:13 PM1/5/10
Now, the role played by the fundamental parameter known as standard
deviation (the watchdog of randomness). I analyzed two of the record-
breaking wheels, the original Wh-In49.36 wheel, plus two data files
(real drawings) in a discontinued 6-49 lotto game, and the first draws
in UK’s 6-49 game.

The statistical analysis was done by my software known as SUMS.EXE:
http://saliu.com/free-lotto-tools.html

Ar’s lotto wheel:

Statistics For File: ARCHITECT49.36.TXT
Total Lines: 316
Date: 01-05-2010

Drawings Sum Root Average StdDev
AvgDev AvgDel
1 2 3 4 5 6 21 3 3.50 1.71
1.50 1.00
1 2 7 8 9 10 37 1 6.17 3.44
3.11 1.80
1 2 11 12 14 38 78 6 13.00 12.22
8.67 7.40
1 3 7 18 19 20 68 5 11.33 7.89
7.67 3.80
1 3 13 17 24 28 86 5 14.33 9.96
8.67 5.40
1 3 24 25 26 27 106 7 17.67 11.13
10.44 5.20
1 4 8 11 12 28 64 1 10.67 8.63
6.33 5.40
1 4 15 16 40 49 125 8 20.83 17.77
15.78 9.60

20 22 26 28 30 35 161 8 26.83 4.98
4.17 3.00
20 23 31 33 39 43 189 9 31.50 8.12
6.83 4.60
21 27 30 36 41 49 204 6 34.00 9.24
8.00 5.60
22 27 33 34 47 49 212 5 35.33 9.81
8.44 5.40
22 37 39 41 44 47 230 5 38.33 7.99
5.89 5.00
25 26 38 42 46 49 226 1 37.67 9.25
8.11 4.80
27 35 37 38 43 46 226 1 37.67 6.05
4.67 3.80
30 31 35 36 45 48 225 9 37.50 6.75
6.00 3.60
Medians: 148 5 24.67 13.10
11.17 7.40

Koverker’s wheel:

Statistics For File: RAWSON49.36.TXT
Total Lines: 311
Date: 01-05-2010

Drawings Sum Root Average StdDev
AvgDev AvgDel
1 2 3 5 23 26 60 6 10.00 10.36
9.67 5.00
1 2 4 12 30 49 98 8 16.33 17.63
15.44 9.60
1 2 21 32 35 45 136 1 22.67 16.52
14.67 8.80
1 3 4 19 36 43 106 7 17.67 16.63
15.00 8.40
1 3 7 13 21 43 88 7 14.67 14.30
11.56 8.40
1 3 14 17 28 32 95 5 15.83 11.54
9.83 6.20
1 3 20 27 35 42 128 2 21.33 15.26
13.33 8.20
1 4 11 17 18 47 98 8 16.33 15.05
11.00 9.20

21 23 28 34 42 43 191 2 31.83 8.59
7.83 4.40
22 24 25 43 44 49 207 9 34.50 11.03
10.83 5.40
23 24 26 30 37 45 185 5 30.83 7.86
6.78 4.40
23 33 38 43 46 48 231 6 38.50 8.54
7.17 5.00
23 35 37 38 40 44 217 1 36.17 6.52
4.78 4.20
27 28 30 31 45 49 210 3 35.00 8.66
8.00 4.40
27 31 38 41 43 48 228 3 38.00 7.12
6.00 4.20
28 32 35 36 38 41 210 3 35.00 4.16
3.33 2.60
Medians: 150 5 25.00 12.78
10.89 7.20

Io’s original 412-line wheel:

Statistics For File: WH-IN49.36.
Total Lines: 412
Date: 01-05-2010

Drawings Sum Root Average StdDev
AvgDev AvgDel
11 16 26 29 30 37 149 5 24.83 8.78
7.56 5.20
10 21 24 25 32 44 156 3 26.00 10.38
8.00 6.80
6 17 25 32 39 40 159 6 26.50 12.12
10.50 6.80
7 11 23 32 34 37 144 9 24.00 11.49
10.33 6.00
14 18 27 30 47 48 184 4 30.67 13.03
11.22 6.80
2 20 22 31 37 49 161 8 26.83 14.71
12.17 9.40
4 9 16 29 36 44 138 3 23.00 14.45
13.33 8.00
14 20 33 39 40 49 195 6 32.50 12.04
10.33 7.00
10 17 23 33 41 42 166 4 27.67 11.97
11.00 6.40
8 21 22 34 43 48 176 5 29.33 13.76
12.33 8.00

15 33 38 46 47 48 227 2 37.83 11.54
9.22 6.60
4 11 17 29 38 42 141 6 23.50 13.91
12.83 7.60
3 10 15 35 37 47 147 3 24.50 16.00
15.17 8.80
1 5 6 17 43 48 120 3 20.00 18.73
17.00 9.40
14 28 31 34 47 49 203 5 33.83 11.82
9.50 7.00
1 6 15 19 40 45 126 9 21.00 16.34
14.33 8.80
6 20 26 40 44 47 183 3 30.50 14.58
13.17 8.20
4 10 24 28 39 47 152 8 25.33 15.03
12.67 8.60
4 17 25 36 46 47 175 4 29.17 15.53
13.83 8.60
Medians: 151 5 25.17 12.93
11.00 7.40

Benchmark: The entire drawing file of a discontinued lotto game –
Pennsylvania’s 6 from 49:

Statistics For File: PA-6
Total Lines: 533
Date: 01-05-2010

Drawings Sum Root Average StdDev
AvgDev AvgDel
1 19 34 37 40 46 177 6 29.50 15.17
13.00 9.00
11 12 15 17 35 37 127 1 21.17 10.68
9.89 5.20
6 10 13 19 34 45 127 1 21.17 13.90
12.22 7.80
3 7 15 17 37 49 128 2 21.33 16.39
14.44 9.20
13 15 19 30 34 48 159 6 26.50 12.26
10.83 7.00
8 17 22 28 33 45 153 9 25.50 11.79
9.83 7.40
2 18 24 27 42 45 158 5 26.33 14.50
11.67 8.60
16 22 28 32 39 48 185 5 30.83 10.56
8.83 6.40

3 6 7 22 31 37 106 7 17.67 13.14
12.33 6.80
5 10 11 13 28 41 108 9 18.00 12.49
11.00 7.20
2 10 12 21 23 29 97 7 16.17 9.04
8.17 5.40
2 5 7 37 39 40 130 4 21.67 17.08
17.00 7.60
2 30 31 33 44 46 186 6 31.00 14.38
10.00 8.80
4 18 35 36 39 41 173 2 28.83 13.38
11.89 7.40
2 4 7 10 11 28 62 8 10.33 8.50
6.11 5.20
6 10 16 17 22 33 104 5 17.33 8.67
6.78 5.40
2 15 36 37 39 48 177 6 29.50 15.80
14.00 9.20
Medians: 147 5 24.50 12.89
11.00 7.20

Comparison analysis for the first 758 draws in UK’s 6-49 game I have
available:
Statistics For File: D:\LOTTERY\UK-6
Total Lines: 758
Date: 01-05-2010

Drawings Sum Root Average StdDev
AvgDev AvgDel
4 24 25 28 38 47 166 4 27.67 13.30
10.00 8.60
6 16 33 37 40 41 173 2 28.83 13.18
11.89 7.00
5 6 8 32 33 41 125 8 20.83 14.80
14.50 7.20
3 8 12 23 34 46 126 9 21.00 15.12
13.33 8.60
22 24 29 31 44 45 195 6 32.50 9.00
8.00 4.60
5 18 34 38 40 45 180 9 30.00 13.99
12.33 8.00
19 30 33 38 42 44 206 8 34.33 8.38
7.00 5.00
1 4 10 17 28 35 95 5 15.83 12.32
10.83 6.80
4 20 32 44 48 49 197 8 32.83 16.40
14.17 9.00
12 17 18 20 30 35 132 6 22.00 7.94
7.00 4.60

7 17 23 32 38 42 159 6 26.50 12.15
10.83 7.00
2 5 21 22 25 32 107 8 17.83 10.76
9.56 6.00
9 17 32 36 42 44 180 9 30.00 12.85
11.33 7.00
2 3 27 29 39 44 144 9 24.00 16.25
14.33 8.40
3 5 9 13 14 38 82 1 13.67 11.57
8.22 7.00
26 35 38 43 47 49 238 4 39.67 7.78
6.67 4.60
11 17 21 29 30 40 148 4 24.67 9.50
8.33 5.80
6 12 15 16 31 44 124 7 20.67 12.88
11.22 7.60
3 5 14 22 30 44 118 1 19.67 14.31
12.33 8.20
Medians: 153 5 25.50 12.93
10.89 7.40

The real drawings tend to get closer…and closer, as far as standard
deviation goes (12.89 vs 12.93). The original Wh-In49.36 published
here is as close as it can be to the larger real-life lotto data file
(12.93)!
Ion Saliu,
Standardly At-Large

lottery nan

Jan 6, 2010, 4:34:15 PM1/6/10
On 4 Jan., 00:04, Robert Perkis <robe...@icdus.com> wrote:
> lottery nan wrote:
>
> > On 3 Jan., 01:28, gARY <g...@justservices.com> wrote:

I thought 3 bankers model was perfect but its not.Its devils
attempt,simly beause it leaves you risk fo 3 bankers,and chance to
search for 3 drawn in rest.
Its still hope,its still not most balaced.
I may guess Rich and I THINK the same.It perfect filter exist in a 3
in 20 condition,from which you can search for 6 winning numbers in
12,in many ways.
So far I think he is also stuck half way to get 5 in 12...Max 3 in 12
I guess.
So thats because we are still greedy,and we must forget every
misleading filters to reach there.
futue 6 winning numbers can be reached in multi ways,by a simple 3 in
20.I am very clear about that,and I know I am not the smartest here.

Go to the right way,robert,you deserve that power to dominate
numbers,like me.
Good luck
Nan

> When you have a 5 number guaranteed win in a 6/49 game
> the odds of a jackpot become 1 in 44 of getting the
> sixth number on the same line.
>
> Robert Perkis
>

> http://www.lotto-logix.com- Zitierten Text ausblenden -

lottery nan

Jan 6, 2010, 6:22:38 PM1/6/10
http://paracleteforum.org/archive/email/behavior/lottery/dialogue.html

Gambling and the lottery

inquiry
Recently a Christian friend of mine who is a computer expert of sorts
told me that he thinks playing the lotto is no big deal. According to
him, its simply playing the odds as a computer generates a random
number and this determines the winner. He thinks gambling like this is
a sport, but like everything else, must come under the principle of
moderation in scripture, and should be mastered (you should not allow
yourself to become the servant of it). I admire his liberty where this
is concerned, and tend to agree with his reasoning to a point. But
does the scripture say anything definitive on this issue?

response
Let's look at lotteries from a Biblical basis. The Lord is absolutely
sovereign over everything in the Universe at all times. Jesus told us
that no sparrow falls to the ground without the Father permitting it
and that the Lord has every hair on our head's numbered (Matt
10:29,30). Proverbs tells us:

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Prov 16:33)

In God's sovereignty He uses whatever and whomever He wishes
for His purposes though they may think they act for themselves:
"the king's heart is like channels of water in the hand of
the LORD; He turns it wherever He wishes" (Prov 21:1). God
knows the nature of individuals and groups and channels them to
accomplish what He wills. Just as we harness the attributes of
nature to accomplish what we desire without violating the laws
of physics so does God direct people and events without violating
people's free will. How these small details all work together
to produce God's plan is a mystery too great for any of us to
fathom. In Jonah a major theme is how God's sovereignty oversees
things including the lots cast by the sailors, the fish that swallowed
Jonah, Jonah going to Ninevah, the plant that grew to shade Jonah,
the worm that killed the plant, and God's grace extended to the
Gentiles of Ninevah.

Is the lottery really just a matter of statistics and random
numbers? Do we really "play" the lottery? If we look
at it from God's absolute sovereignty over all creation then it
is not just a matter of statistics and random numbers. But can
we say that because someone wins the lottery that God is showing
favor on them and blessing them? Not really. After all, all these
things ultimately come from God and God's love pours on the sinner
and saint alike (Matt 5:43-47). Let's look at life the way God
looks at it. God tests each of us. These tests reveal what is
in our hearts and demonstrates our character. For some these tests
include disease, or physical hardships, temptations of various
kinds, etc. These tests also include blessings. All of these things
reveal who we are. As God reveals who we are He uses this revelation
to draw us towards Himself. For some individuals God uses instant
wealth.

A good movie to see that relates to this subject is "The
Treasure of the Sierra Madre" with Humphrey Bogart and Walter
Huston (based on a novel). There we see Bogart win a lottery (#13
- a hint from the author) that gives him enough money to go on
an expedition for gold prospecting. The audience is led to believe
that Bogart had gotten some good luck and that the #13 is a bit
of curious irony. But as the movie unfolds we see that Bogart's
true nature is revealed. It was, in a sense, Bogart's bad luck.
Although he and his partners gain a great amount of gold Bogart
is destroyed and his partners loose all of their gold in the end.
This is as Paul wrote: "For we have brought nothing into
the world, so we cannot take anything out of it either."
(1 Tim 6:7). The lottery winning and the wealth that resulted
from their adventure only revealed their natures. And so it is
with all the things that God brings into our lives. They test
and reveal. But, like in the movie when the old prospector described
that gold brings on trouble, we say something like Bogart's associate:
"I wouldn't mind a little of that kind of trouble."

Now let's look at the lottery on a statistical basis. The California
lottery gives odds of something like 1 in 50 million or there-abouts.
So if you by one ticket for $1 you have about 1 in 50,000,000
chance of winning. If you buy 100 tickets you then have increased
your chances 100-fold but the odds are still virtually identical
to when you had one ticket: 100 in 50,000,000 versus 1 in 50,000,000
is like standing at the top of a 100 story building and saying
that you are closer to the moon than the fellow standing on the
ground floor. But $1 versus $100 is a big difference for most
people. We must use our limited resources wisely because we will
be accountable to the Lord. So if one insists on playing the lottery
then only buy one ticket and no more.

Your servant in Christ, XXXX

P.S. Following are some Scriptures to keep in mind if one plays
the lottery (to make sure that what we reveal in our life is pleasing
to God):

"For we have brought nothing into
the world, so we cannot take anything out of it either. If we
have food and covering, with these we shall be content. But those
who want to get rich fall into temptation and a snare and many
foolish and harmful desires which plunge men into ruin and
destruction.
For the love of money is a root of all sorts of evil, and some
by longing for it have wandered away from the faith and pierced
themselves with many griefs. But flee from these things, you
man of God, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love,
perseverance and gentleness." (1 Tim 6:7-11).

"Make sure that your character is
free from the love of money, being content with what you have;
for He Himself has said, 'I will never desert you, nor will I
ever forsake you,' so that we confidently say, 'The Lord is my
helper, I will not be afraid. What will man do to me?'"
(Heb 13:5-6)

"He who loves money will not be satisfied
with money, nor he who loves abundance with its income. This
too is emptiness." (Eccl 5:10).

"And Jesus said to His disciples,
'Truly I say to you, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom
of heaven. Again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go
through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the
kingdom of God.' When the disciples heard this, they were very
astonished and said, 'Then who can be saved?' And looking at
them Jesus said to them, 'With people this is impossible, but
with God all things are possible.'" (Matt 19:23-26)

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures
on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break
in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven,
where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do not
break in or steal; for where your treasure is, there your heart
will be also." (Matt 6:19-21)

"Come now, you rich, weep and howl
for your miseries which are coming upon you. Your riches have
rotted and your garments have become moth-eaten. Your gold and
your silver have rusted; and their rust will be a witness against
you and will consume your flesh like fire. It is in the last
days that you have stored up your treasure! Behold, the pay of
the laborers who mowed your fields, and which has been withheld
by you, cries out against you; and the outcry of those who did
the harvesting has reached the ears of the Lord of Sabaoth. You
have lived luxuriously on the earth and led a life of wanton
pleasure; you have fattened your hearts in a day of slaughter.
You have condemned and put to death the righteous man; he does
not resist you." (James 5:1-6)

"Because you say, 'I am rich, and
have become wealthy, and have need of nothing,' and you do not
know that you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and
naked, I advise you to buy from Me gold refined by fire so that
you may become rich, and white garments so that you may clothe
yourself, and that the shame of your nakedness will not be revealed;
and eye salve to anoint your eyes so that you may see."
(Rev 3:17-18)

Parpaluck

Jan 7, 2010, 5:54:43 PM1/7/10
On Jan 5, 5:09 pm, Parpaluck <rea...@saliu.com> wrote:
> Now, the role played by the fundamental parameter known as standard
> deviation (the watchdog of randomness).

Defining BALANCED more clearly

1) The strictest criterion of a balanced lotto wheel (wheeled
combinations):
‘{N-1} of {N-1}’
For example, for the ‘3 of 6’ minimum guarantee, N = 3; the wheel must
satisfy the ‘2 of 2’ condition. A ‘4 of 6’ balanced wheel must satisfy
the ‘3 of 3’ condition.

2) Mathematically, a wheel is NOT balanced if multiple ‘N of N’
elements occur. That is, a ‘3 of 6 from 49’ lotto wheel should NOT
have duplicate ‘3 of 3’ triples. For example, Raw’s record-breaking
311-line is imbalanced mathematically:

SORTED Lotto-6 Triplets - Date: 01-07-2010
Total triplets for 49 numbers: 18424

Data file analyzed: RAWSON49.36.TXT
Total drawings analyzed: 311

==================================
Lotto-6 Triplet Total hits
==================================
7 15 16 4
21 31 40 4
6 36 47 3
12 18 46 3
13 21 31 3
14 34 48 3
17 23 47 3
17 30 41 3
6 44 47 3
31 38 47 3
38 43 48 3
1 12 49 2
1 13 18 2
1 14 20 2

3) We may proceed by turning off the ‘NO duplicate 3-of-3 triples’.
But condition #1 must not be turned off.

For the programmers:

1) Randomizing is the best way to reach balance;
2) IF Condition THEN …
might be less accurate than:
IF NOT (Condition) THEN

See:
http://saliu.com/random-numbers.html
(“BASIC source code software to generate true-randomly unique
numbers”).

"Standard, standard deviation
Why's so random the Creation?"
"Well… It's All random overall…
Be it straight, crooked, or small.””

Ion Saliu,
Randomly At-Large

lottery nan

Jan 7, 2010, 6:42:11 PM1/7/10

> For the programmers:
>
> 1) Randomizing is the best way to reach balance;
Plus last digit restriction more balanced.

> 2) IF Condition THEN …
> might be less accurate than:
> IF NOT (Condition) THEN
how many times to randomiz input data_there is a number also...there
is also different steps.

Colin Fairbrother

Jan 7, 2010, 8:24:28 PM1/7/10

lottery nan

Jan 8, 2010, 2:30:41 AM1/8/10
On 8 Jan., 02:24, Colin Fairbrother <colin.fairbrot...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Kindly note the sentence in red.http://groups.google.com/group/lottogroup/web/manually-constructing-a...
> Colin Fairbrother

unless we understand what is random,later may we find the meaning of
wheel.Its cover essence is for all numbers,but not really for all
numbers. reducing cover percentage equally reducing number,so think
like this...suppose we only get one line,and that line cover most
winning numbers,then we can say yes,its already a good coverage.
countless number of such process,plus random process,we can trace the
Gods step in a clear way,that shows something in the
end...accuracy,accuracy,unbelieveable accuracy...we might not be able
to explain how really this world turns and who is pushing,but after
that ultimate search of science,you just knocked up Gods door by one
hand. you might find you have been so misled by that arrogant
humanity,that leads u nowhere searching.
Nan

Colin Fairbrother

Jan 8, 2010, 3:38:37 AM1/8/10

lottery nan

Jan 8, 2010, 6:36:03 AM1/8/10
On 8 Jan., 09:38, Colin Fairbrother <colin.fairbrot...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> http://www.dogchurch.org/index.shtml

I have alwazys admired your talent,Math or language,and part of that
version.
God,buddism are also part of the truth.90% of top scientist believe in
God,as they found something perfect and amazing at the end of
research,and then Realised
how small they are..Most of great talents are nuts,simply because they
dig so much deep that they understand´something true and real but cant
prove.
Who can prove God existance?Its just aound us.When you wake up and
reborn,u will find him! everywhere,in numbers,its more convicing.
I am 50% sure about my system is going to win,to make 5 in 8.But
everything is pre-arranged.We are just playing the role..Certainity
involved forces chaos into balance,chaos disturb the certainity...I
know everybody is as confused as me why I think out of logic..I am
just bit far ,see something u all didnt...and its true also.

Think 100 years ago,who believe we can talk on internet?

Nan

lottery nan

Jan 8, 2010, 11:34:41 AM1/8/10
On 4 Jan., 00:04, Robert Perkis <robe...@icdus.com> wrote:
> lottery nan wrote:
>
> > On 3 Jan., 01:28, gARY <g...@justservices.com> wrote:

> > > This IS Adolf Muehl's work!!
>
> > > You are some piece of shite indeed, CF.
>
> > > Need verification CF?
>
> > >http://homepage.ntlworld.com/honest.john/
>
> > > I hold Adolf's work, he is not on line as last known to me.
>
> > > YOU will never CLAIM IT as YOUR OWN WORK,
>
> > > OK your end?
>
> > > gARY- Zitierten Text ausblenden -
>
> > > - Zitierten Text anzeigen -
>
> > I read that 3 unique method and I WAS SHOCKED,QUITE TO THE TRUTH!
> > I thought its him who discovered it and I took him as a genius.
> > I cant figure out how such a loser can write such great stuff!
> > Nan
>
> It all depends on what you are trying to do.  If your
> objective is to win a prize, to play at little or no
> cost, the 3 unique method gives you the most chances
> to do so within your budget.
>
> On the other hand, if your objective is to win a jackpot
> the more redundant blocks of three you have the better
> your chance they will combine with the necessary, forth,
> fifth and sixth winning numbers necessary.
I get ur point there,I try ur wheel this round...first 3 is my
job.last 3 is urs.
But ur last 3 cant give a 100% match2 guarantee!
so the solution here is....I can give 28 rest numbers,except for ur
original 20.then what can u do to get max 3 drawn numbers in last 3
positions in 120 tickets?
The test this round can give you some inspiration.

> Think of the perfect model being three key numbers and
> all the other numbers in a balanced distribution.  When
> the three keys are correct you are guaranteed at least
> three winning tickets of four numbers.  So that's three
> chances of combining with the remaining two winning
> numbers.  If the other numbers are wheeled into a 3,2,3
> wheel a five number win is guaranteed when the keys are
> correct.
>
> When you have a 5 number guaranteed win in a 6/49 game
> the odds of a jackpot become 1 in 44 of getting the
> sixth number on the same line.

If I get a match5 in ur 120 lines this round,I will make it.
I will think how to slove the problem for rest 29 numbers in last 3
positions.
> Robert Perkis
>
> http://www.lotto-logix.com- Zitierten Text ausblenden -

lottery nan

Jan 8, 2010, 1:32:25 PM1/8/10
wrote:
> Kindly note the sentence in red.http://groups.google.com/group/lottogroup/web/manually-constructing-a...
> Colin Fairbrother

I do the same,but I am more accurate.directly 3 bankers in 10! Rest
work,,,u can consider roberts 120 line strategy or my 3 in 8 strategy.
because all past drawings are unique and is random,so find any
patterns from the past helps nothing for the future prediction.
read Salius articles about random,and u will know each random numbers
never come out twice.So backtesting is meaningless,and statis work is
half blind.
combine two together,anyone of u can tell me...look loser,now I win.if
still dreaming,no chance!
Nan

Colin Fairbrother

Jan 8, 2010, 4:59:26 PM1/8/10

geriff

Jan 9, 2010, 11:22:28 AM1/9/10
The lotto-wheel records keep falling. The latest record — 308 lines —
comes from another specialist in lotto wheeling: Manfred.

The new record-breaker is published in Ga’s original thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.gambling.lottery/browse_thread/thread/455bce88834d9100?hl=en#

The ratio between max and min is still 7/2, but it is more compact.
Perhaps the next order of magnitude will be 6/3.

SORTED Lotto-6 Pairings - Date: 01-09-2010

Total pairings for 49 numbers: 1176

Data file analyzed: MANFRED49.36.TXT
Total drawings analyzed: 308

==================================
Lotto-6 Pairing Total hits
==================================

8 39 7
5 12 6
5 19 6
5 34 6
5 40 6
6 25 6
7 14 6
7 46 6
8 35 6
2 30 6
9 25 6

24 32 3
24 33 3
16 27 3
45 48 3
6 7 3
46 47 3
8 17 3
46 49 3
11 35 3
16 31 3
11 36 3
23 25 2
6 12 2
15 26 2
17 34 2
7 36 2

The triples, however are not optimized. Perhaps this condition (of
unique-only triples) should be ignored for the time being.

SORTED Lotto-6 Triplets - Date: 01-09-2010

Total triplets for 49 numbers: 18424

Data file analyzed: MANFRED49.36.TXT
Total drawings analyzed: 308

==================================
Lotto-6 Triplet Total hits
==================================

8 12 35 4
5 9 19 3
7 24 46 3
7 47 49 3
1 16 33 3
19 29 41 3
1 8 32 2
1 8 41 2
1 10 12 2

This lotto wheel has also the best standard deviation so far: Median
equal to 12.74. The limit of the median for the entire ‘6 from 49’ set
of combinations is 12.5.

Statistics for File: MANFRED49.36.TXT
Total Lines: 308
Date: 01-09-2010

Drawings Sum Root Average StdDev
AvgDev AvgDel

10 13 38 39 41 46 187 7 31.17 14.16
13.11 7.20
2 7 19 26 35 48 137 2 22.83 15.76
13.50 9.20
10 20 27 35 42 45 179 8 29.83 12.27
10.83 7.00
24 31 40 42 43 49 229 4 38.17 8.27
7.11 5.00
3 12 29 31 32 48 155 2 25.83 14.60
12.22 9.00
1 7 17 20 39 42 126 9 21.00 15.15
13.00 8.20

18 24 36 42 44 46 210 3 35.00 10.50
9.33 5.60
7 14 20 23 27 38 129 3 21.50 9.78
7.83 6.20
5 23 27 39 44 47 185 5 30.83 14.40
12.50 8.40
11 13 17 40 41 44 166 4 27.67 14.16
14.00 6.60
1 9 16 25 33 36 120 3 20.00 12.57
11.33 7.00
5 9 18 19 29 32 112 4 18.67 9.71
8.00 5.40
8 12 33 35 39 45 172 1 28.67 13.77
12.44 7.40
2 5 12 36 40 43 138 3 23.00 17.05
16.67 8.20
Medians: 150 5 25.00 12.74
10.83 7.20

Parpaluck
http://Saliu.com/deviation.html

Colin Fairbrother

Jan 9, 2010, 4:39:26 PM1/9/10
Maybe for some but not to me that Geriff = Parpaluck = Ion Saliu

Winners Post

Jan 11, 2010, 2:45:51 PM1/11/10
On 9 Jan., 22:39, Colin Fairbrother <colin.fairbrot...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Maybe for some but not to me that Geriff = Parpaluck = Ion Saliu

I wake up but who am I?

Colin Fairbrother

Jan 11, 2010, 4:14:23 PM1/11/10

Yourself.

lottery nan

Jan 11, 2010, 4:29:18 PM1/11/10
On 11 Jan., 22:14, Colin Fairbrother <colin.fairbrot...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Thanks for the answer.feel like a new born child.
Geriff = Parpaluck = Ion Saliu...This is your hint to me.

Colin Fairbrother

Jan 11, 2010, 4:45:54 PM1/11/10
Nan

Take a break.

Two suggestions -

1 Join a Christion fundamentalist born again church and sing,
shout, throw your arms up in the air, sway to and throw, talk in
tongues or jibber jabber, hug the person alongside you and embrace a
feeling of belonging. It's all delusion but right now this is what
"yourself" needs

2 Study René Descartes - best known for his philosophical
statement "Cogito ergo sum" , I think, therefore I am,

Colin ....

lottery nan

Jan 11, 2010, 5:18:54 PM1/11/10
On 11 Jan., 22:45, Colin Fairbrother <colin.fairbrot...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I heard every voice in all of you,it is illusion.You all are Gods
illusion testing each gamblers soul,maybe you all havent realised
that,But I have trully felt that great power of love...If you cant
hear the true words,then what u see and feel is an
illusion...greedy,laziness,domination,sex,arrogance...The final test
is the most tough one,thats the devil in your soul...he makes you a
perfection to confuse you...we must then regret to God,then we will be
free...Then you can feel u r reborn...

Sooner or later you all will pass the final test,I just wake up
first,and remind you all that God exist and decide which number is
drawn.

The best way to approach to them is self sacrifice,go to hell and test
our soul. Thats all I want to say.I really feel a colorful most
sensitive illusion world,then it turned to be a perfect love and peace
world.This world is full of perfection and certainity.each one is full
of love.And each of us is God in essence.And then you realise the true
meaning of life and love...

If you seek a solution for the jackpot,I consider writing my stuff in
a more organized order,that will wake you up more quickly to realise
the truth...
I give it for free to all.I want nothing any more.I only want the
truth.
Nan

Robert Perkis

Jan 11, 2010, 7:29:18 PM1/11/10

lottery nan wrote:

> On 11 Jan., 22:45, Colin Fairbrother <colin.fairbrot...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Nan
> >
> > Take a break.
> >
> > Two suggestions -
> >
> > 1 Join a Christion fundamentalist born again church and sing,
> > shout, throw your arms up in the air, sway to and throw, talk in
> > tongues or jibber jabber, hug the person alongside you and embrace a
> > feeling of belonging. It's all delusion but right now this is what
> > "yourself" needs
> >

> > 2 Study Ren� Descartes - best known for his philosophical

Seriously, you need to read about parasites it will
help you understand God's great plan.

Robert

Honest John

Jan 12, 2010, 2:47:49 AM1/12/10
Colin Fairbrother wrote:
> Nan
>
> Take a break.
>
> Two suggestions -
>
> 1 Join a Christion fundamentalist born again church and sing,
> shout, throw your arms up in the air, sway to and throw, talk in
> tongues or jibber jabber, hug the person alongside you and embrace a
> feeling of belonging. It's all delusion but right now this is what
> "yourself" needs
>
> 2 Study Ren� Descartes - best known for his philosophical

> statement "Cogito ergo sum" , I think, therefore I am,
>
> Colin ....

Not quite right, courtesy of Monty Pythons Drinking Song :

Ren� Descartes was a drunken fart:
"I drink, therefore I am."

lottery nan

Jan 12, 2010, 3:40:08 AM1/12/10
On 12 Jan., 01:29, Robert Perkis <robe...@icdus.com> wrote:
> lottery nan wrote:
>
> > On 11 Jan., 22:45, Colin Fairbrother <colin.fairbrot...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > > Nan
>
> > > Take a break.
>
> > > Two suggestions -
>
> > > 1    Join a Christion fundamentalist born again church and sing,
> > > shout, throw your arms up in the air, sway to and throw, talk in
> > > tongues or jibber jabber, hug the person alongside you and embrace a
> > > feeling of belonging. It's all delusion but right now this is what
> > > "yourself" needs
>
> > > 2     Study René Descartes - best known for his philosophical
> Robert- Zitierten Text ausblenden -

> - Zitierten Text anzeigen -

you are the God who is in charge of making Human beings in essence in
universe.you havent realised that!
My fractal filter will give you the hint..

Colin Fairbrother

Jan 12, 2010, 3:41:49 AM1/12/10
On Jan 12, 6:47 pm, Honest John <kestrel.su...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Colin Fairbrother wrote:
> > Nan
>
> > Take a break.
>
> > Two suggestions -
>
> > 1    Join a Christion fundamentalist born again church and sing,
> > shout, throw your arms up in the air, sway to and throw, talk in
> > tongues or jibber jabber, hug the person alongside you and embrace a
> > feeling of belonging. It's all delusion but right now this is what
> > "yourself" needs
>
> > 2     Study René Descartes - best known for his philosophical

> > statement "Cogito ergo sum" , I think, therefore I am,
>
> > Colin ....
>
> Not quite right, courtesy of Monty Pythons Drinking Song :
>
> René Descartes was a drunken fart:
> "I drink, therefore I am."- Hide quoted text -

Yes, well one could mention Jerome Cardan (1501 - 1576) the pissed off
predictionist who served time for doing a horoscope of Christ and gave
himself the big chop when his predicted death day was nearly up. Ah,
these predictionists - when will they ever learn.

Even Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662) got religion and gave up mathematics
when nearly run over by horse cart wheel - sign from God you see. Poor
Lotto King, Nan etc, I predicted his mind would be ruined when that
mongrel Todd (a term of endearment he like to use) tossed him out of
fairy land.

Anyway, the amazing ending of the Life of Brian is endelibly printed
into my memory - jumping off a cliff into a bevy of nude girls ...

See a little refresher below
Colin

Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best...

And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life...

If life seems jolly rotten
There's something you've forgotten
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
When you're feeling in the dumps
Don't be silly chumps
Just purse your lips and whistle - that's the thing.

And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life...

For life is quite absurd
And death's the final word
You must always face the curtain with a bow.
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

So always look on the bright side of death
Just before you draw your terminal breath

Life's a piece of sh*t
When you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true.
You'll see it's all a show
Keep 'em laughing as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you.

And always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the right side of life...
(Come on guys, cheer up!)
Always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the bright side of life...
(Worse things happen at sea, you know.)
Always look on the bright side of life...
(I mean - what have you got to lose?)
(You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing.
What have you lost? Nothing!)
Always look on the right side of life...

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life (from Monty Python) by Eric
Idle

lottery nan

Jan 12, 2010, 3:44:24 AM1/12/10
On 12 Jan., 08:47, Honest John <kestrel.su...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Colin Fairbrother wrote:
> > Nan
>
> > Take a break.
>
> > Two suggestions -
>
> > 1    Join a Christion fundamentalist born again church and sing,
> > shout, throw your arms up in the air, sway to and throw, talk in
> > tongues or jibber jabber, hug the person alongside you and embrace a
> > feeling of belonging. It's all delusion but right now this is what
> > "yourself" needs
>
> > 2     Study René Descartes - best known for his philosophical

> > statement "Cogito ergo sum" , I think, therefore I am,
>
> > Colin ....
>
> Not quite right, courtesy of Monty Pythons Drinking Song :
>
> René Descartes was a drunken fart:
> "I drink, therefore I am."- Zitierten Text ausblenden -

> - Zitierten Text anzeigen -

I think,therefore I am.

If you think you can think like a God,you are drunk,as thats not the
ultimate truth...so you are confused,not sure,and become insane or
drunk.What you see is all illusion.
If you think you cant think like a God,you are still drunk,because you
give up.laziness.

If you think you are part of uiverse in essence,then you can feel the
love and power in words,in a different way,then you wake up.And you
get reborn.that not drunk,then you become master of life,and become
human and naive.

All those steps are necessary for anyone of us,I am only 29,I am sure
someone can get the more higher stage to the truth.

Nán

lottery nan

Jan 12, 2010, 3:48:41 AM1/12/10
On 12 Jan., 09:41, Colin Fairbrother <colin.fairbrot...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Idle- Zitierten Text ausblenden -

> - Zitierten Text anzeigen -

GOD OF LANGUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lottery nan

Jan 12, 2010, 8:31:44 AM1/12/10
wrote:
> On Jan 12, 6:47 pm, Honest John <kestrel.su...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>

> > Colin Fairbrother wrote:
> > > Nan
>
> > > Take a break.
>
> > > Two suggestions -
>
> > > 1    Join a Christion fundamentalist born again church and sing,
> > > shout, throw your arms up in the air, sway to and throw, talk in
> > > tongues or jibber jabber, hug the person alongside you and embrace a
> > > feeling of belonging. It's all delusion but right now this is what
> > > "yourself" needs
>
> > > 2     Study René Descartes - best known for his philosophical
> > > statement "Cogito ergo sum" , I think, therefore I am,
>
> > > Colin ....
>
> > Not quite right, courtesy of Monty Pythons Drinking Song :
>
> > René Descartes was a drunken fart:
> > "I drink, therefore I am."- Hide quoted text -

> Yes, well one could mention Jerome Cardan (1501 - 1576) the pissed off
> predictionist who served time for doing a horoscope of Christ and gave
> himself the big chop when his predicted death day was nearly up. Ah,
> these predictionists - when will they ever learn.

Lets try to beak his languag codes by matrix..

> Even Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662) got religion and gave up mathematics
> when nearly run over by horse cart wheel - sign from God you see. Poor
> Lotto King, Nan etc, I predicted his mind would be ruined when that
> mongrel Todd (a term of endearment he like to use) tossed him out of
> fairy land.

This is the compass for Numbers...Realise the ultimate certainity by
God will make him give up Math.Those looping in and out process made
God sigh and gave him
a reward of talent to have written the poem.

> Anyway, the amazing ending of the Life of Brian is endelibly printed
> into my memory - jumping off a cliff into a bevy of nude girls ...

Not even girls,full of monsters a´nd incests.Torture and abuse also to
a inocent child by satan. The child can be anyone of us.

> See a little refresher below
> Colin
>
> Some things in life are bad

somethings....Luck...luck is bad if it not certain.

> They can really make you mad

a greedy heart,power seek ,etc make you mad.

> Other things just make you swear and curse.
> When you're chewing on life's gristle
> Don't grumble, give a whistle
> And this'll help things turn out for the best...

Positive clear thinking on bright way of the truth began...

> And...always look on the bright side of life...
> Always look on the light side of life...

because Gods are lights and bright.Ignore devils seduce.

> If life seems jolly rotten
> There's something you've forgotten
> And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.

The final circle of laziness.a perfectly world make you rest and
rotten ur mind and soul...

> When you're feeling in the dumps
> Don't be silly chumps
> Just purse your lips and whistle - that's the thing.
>
> And...always look on the bright side of life...
> Always look on the light side of life...

contiune walking..

> For life is quite absurd
> And death's the final word

when u die,u get reborn...Life is absurd because of illusion you
sensed is made up by devils.

> You must always face the curtain with a bow.
> Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
> Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

the last test stage of ur innocent and regret... to Gods

> So always look on the bright side of death
> Just before you draw your terminal breath

If dont regret,you will become satan after reaching him...

> Life's a piece of sh*t
> When you look at it

exactly,as it look like fake and not perfect.

> Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true.

death and life is just a state,the spirit and soul never dies.

> You'll see it's all a show

yes,I am the actor.

> Keep 'em laughing as you go
> Just remember that the last laugh is on you.

ignore the illusion and you win in the end.

> And always look on the bright side of life...
> Always look on the right side of life...
> (Come on guys, cheer up!)
> Always look on the bright side of life...
> Always look on the bright side of life...
> (Worse things happen at sea, you know.)

Oh yes,sea of perfectly world...test of laziness..Nap of Nick UK:

> Always look on the bright side of life...
> (I mean - what have you got to lose?)
> (You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing.

Hyperspace
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallel_universe_(fiction)

CHAOS GOD IN HYPERSPACE:

Perhaps the most common use of the concept of a parallel universe in
science fiction is the concept of hyperspace. Used in science fiction,
the concept of “hyperspace” often refers to a parallel universe that
can be used as a faster-than-light shortcut for interstellar travel.
Rationales for this form of hyperspace vary from work to work, but the
two common elements are:

at least some (if not all) locations in the hyperspace universe map to
locations in our universe, providing the "entry" and "exit" points for
travelers.
the travel time between two points in the hyperspace universe is much
shorter than the time to travel to the analogous points in our
universe. This can be because of a different speed of light, different
speed at which time passes, or the analogous points in the hyperspace
universe are just much closer to each other.
Sometimes "hyperspace" is used to refer to the concept of additional
coordinate axes. In this model, the universe is thought to be
"crumpled" in some higher spatial dimension and that traveling in this
higher spatial dimension, a ship can move vast distances in the common
spatial dimensions. An analogy is to crumple a newspaper into a ball
and stick a needle straight through, the needle will make widely
spaced holes in the two-dimensional surface of the paper. While this
idea invokes a "new dimension", it is not an example of a parallel
universe. It is a more scientifically plausible use of hyperspace.
(See wormhole.)

While use of hyperspace is common, it is mostly used as a plot device
and thus of secondary importance. While a parallel universe may be
invoked by the concept, the nature of the universe is not often
explored. So, while stories involving hyperspace might be the most
common use of the parallel universe concept in fiction, it is not the
most common source of fiction about parallel universes.

> What have you lost? Nothing!)
> Always look on the right side of life...
>
> Always Look on the Bright Side of Life (from Monty Python) by Eric

Jack Ricci

Jan 23, 2010, 8:58:43 AM1/23/10

"Nick UK" <yadaya...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> [...]
>> 12 13 16 40 42 49
>> 12 14 20 21 25 43
>> 12 15 22 24 31 49
>> 12 19 20 30 38 42
>> 12 19 27 40 46 47
>> 12 21 33 34 35 45
>> 12 22 26 27 39 44
>> 12 23 31 32 41 46
>> 12 26 35 41 44 46
>> 13 16 23 29 31 34
>> 13 18 20 31 33 44
>> 13 19 20 39 40 45
>> 13 19 28 35 39 49
>> 13 21 22 25 36 48
>> 13 25 27 29 34 44
>> 13 30 34 36 42 47
>> 14 17 38 39 43 46
>> 14 18 24 29 37 47
>> 14 18 26 28 38 44
>> 14 19 20 24 25 28
>> 14 23 24 40 42 48
>> 14 30 35 36 45 48
>> 14 37 41 43 44 48
>> 15 16 28 32 40 43
>> 15 17 30 33 42 48
>> 15 18 23 34 35 46
>> 15 20 23 26 27 45
>> 15 21 28 42 43 48
>> 16 17 22 31 39 48
>> 16 17 22 36 40 44
>> 16 19 24 27 46 49
>> 16 20 26 30 34 37
>> 16 20 32 38 43 45
>> 16 21 38 41 45 49
>> 17 18 23 26 48 49
>> 17 19 23 31 42 44
>> 17 19 24 33 41 48
>> 17 25 26 34 41 45
>> 17 27 32 33 37 45
>> 18 19 31 37 46 48
>> 18 22 27 30 33 43
>> 18 24 32 39 40 41
>> 18 31 37 40 42 45
>> 19 23 26 29 36 43
>> 19 24 25 34 41 45
>> 19 31 32 35 43 49
>> 20 21 29 30 32 49
>> 20 22 25 30 43 46
>> 20 23 27 28 33 43
>> 20 34 37 41 42 47
>> 21 23 28 35 37 40
>> 22 35 38 41 43 47
>> 25 26 32 33 36 38
>> 25 28 29 39 47 48
>> 25 30 33 45 46 49
>> 25 34 36 44 48 49
>> 26 27 32 42 46 47
>> 26 30 35 40 46 48
>> 27 29 30 37 40 45
>> 28 30 34 36 40 49
>> 29 31 33 34 36 46
>> 30 33 39 44 47 49
>
> No mention of software.
>
> Makes no difference to me how you made the wheel or what fkn software you
> used. However, methinks you're looking for a get-out here and you are
> simply a sneaky, creepy little fkn liar!
>
> You then *assumed* the following, by yapping..
>
>> Everyone here in RGL KNOWS I use CM.
>
> Maybe so but that is 'everyone' *except* me! How the fk am I supposed to
> know what software you use? And besides, I couldn't really give a
> monkey's fk *what* software you use!
>
>> OR ask others to explain what
>> source they used, you did with nan, did you not???
>
> Difficult to understand what the fk you are yapping on about now?

It's should be very EZ for any poster or writer to admit and acknowledge
that a posted and " bettered wheel " was created by the software being used
to form and populate the new wheel, so as to credit the software author or
creator. It would also be nice to know how fast of a computer was used, and
the time it took to run the software to create the newest wheel improvement.

LottoHackJack

Parpaluck

Jan 23, 2010, 10:35:20 AM1/23/10
On Jan 23, 8:58 am, "Jack Ricci" <ri...@mnsi.net> wrote:
> "Nick UK" <yadayaday...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> LottoHackJack- Hide quoted text -

Quote:

" It would also be nice to know how fast of a computer was used, and
the time it took to run the software to create the newest wheel
improvement."

Very good point!

I did reveal the software I used (mine!) and the times for various
steps of wheeling. The main thing is to randomize (shuffle) the entire
set of the 6-49 combinations so that the lines are arranged as fairly
as possible. It takes a very large number of shuffles. Randomization
doesn’t take too long on a new PC (fast). Creating the wheel from the
randomized file of combinations takes a long time. In my case (Quad
core Intel, 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, Win 7 Pro), it takes 4-5 hours. I am not
too patient…

Apparently, there is the F-coli type of tendency to hide things.
People don’t want to reveal what they used or what inspired them. They
want to give the F-coli impression: “It’s my stuff entirely!”

Ion Saliu Parpaluck,
Honestly At-Large
http://saliu.com/argumentum.html

lottery nan

Jan 23, 2010, 1:29:04 PM1/23/10
> Honestly At-Largehttp://saliu.com/argumentum.html- Zitierten Text ausblenden -

> - Zitierten Text anzeigen -

Any use of the wheel serves the accurate predictions for the next
drawing,or else its a matter of filters of Math.
Like random Process,there is no limit to achieve the best Record.The
future is relatively unchangeable,but we change.How can you catch up
with the step of the flowing water when we are in the water?
The extreme of the wheeling development will lead you to the simplest
pattern.Either 1,2,3,4,5,6.Or 1,3,5,7,9,11,or 2,4,6,8,10.Any attempt
without seeing the true most balanced pattern is a work of hobby for
math art,but not a work for prediction.
We are sharing knowledge because we realise our minor wisedom isnt the
most insightful,thus we learn.
Nan

Ion Saliu

Feb 15, 2018, 1:09:37 PM2/15/18
On Thursday, December 31, 2009 at 11:39:28 AM UTC-5, Ion Saliu wrote:
> [...]
> should never overwrite that file. I recommend you preserve also every
> randomized file. For example: Random649.1, Random649.2, Random649.3,
> etc. I can be useful also for generating other types of coverings,
> like ‘4 of 6’.
>
> The randomization itself only takes minutes. The real lengthy process
> is generating the wheel. You use WheelIn6.exe, also part of
> Bright6.exe (option ‘F = Wheels from Files’). You enter the name of
> randomized file as input (e.g. SIM-6 or Random649.1). It took me
> around 4 hours on my pretty well-equipped and fast PC to generate the
> 412-line wheel.
> The tightest wheel published here will be the winner. The winner will
> get ALL my software (EXE files) on a CD, plus an autographed copy of
> my book on probability theory.
>
> Take advantage of the opportunity! Best of luck to all!

There is a new world champion in lotto wheeling. It covers 54 unique numbers and assures the ‘3 of 6’ minimum guarantee in 274 lines. It beats the old world-record of (49, 3 of 6) = 163 by 17 percentage points.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!topic/rec.gambling.lottery/jsjtCP6Pszc
Ion Saliu,
Founder of Lotto Wheeling Mathematics

Ion Saliu

Nov 28, 2018, 5:25:44 PM11/28/18
> [...]
> should never overwrite that file. I recommend you preserve also every
> randomized file. For example: Random649.1, Random649.2, Random649.3,
> etc. I can be useful also for generating other types of coverings,
> like ‘4 of 6’.
>
> The randomization itself only takes minutes. The real lengthy process
> is generating the wheel. You use WheelIn6.exe, also part of
> Bright6.exe (option ‘F = Wheels from Files’). You enter the name of
> randomized file as input (e.g. SIM-6 or Random649.1). It took me
> around 4 hours on my pretty well-equipped and fast PC to generate the
> 412-line wheel.
> The tightest wheel published here will be the winner. The winner will
> get ALL my software (EXE files) on a CD, plus an autographed copy of
> my book on probability theory.
>
> Take advantage of the opportunity! Best of luck to all!

The 'Lottery Wheeling Mathematics by Ion Saliu' treatise is too important a matter of science to get lost. It is a definitive entry in the r.g.l. table of worthy contents:

• All-Matters Lottery, Lotto: Strategies, Systems, Software
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!topic/rec.gambling.lottery/OR5o1HDcy-U

Ion Saliu

Aug 2, 2021, 5:13:11 AM8/2/21

The best 18-number lotto wheels are now in one place, on one Web page. The page also has the statistical reports: the number frequency and how the numbers are paired with one another.

https://saliu.com/bbs/best-18-number-lotto-wheels.html
• The Best Lotto Wheels for 18 Numbers: ‘4 in 6’ Minimum Guarantee, 45, 48, or 51 Lines.

The page also presents three ‘Super Strategies Based on Lotto Wheeling’ –
https://saliu.com/bbs/best-18-number-lotto-wheels.html#strategy

A. Lottery Strategy Based on Frequency and Pairing — Codename “Kotkoduck”
B. Lottery Strategy Based on the Best Lotto Pairs Pairing — Codename “Kokostirk”
C. Lottery Strategy Based on the Best Lotto Triples — Codename “Koverker”

Axiomatics, you might want to consider these strategies, especially if you are in a syndicate (group of players). The systems require 3 * 48 lottery tickets, so there is a cost involved. The winning chance at winning big is greatly enhanced, however. Otherwise, you might want to play just one strategy at a time. Probably ‘Strategy A – Kotkoduck’ is the best.

Best of luck from Parpaluck!

Ion Saliu,
Founder of Lottery Wheeling Programming

Ion Saliu

Apr 10, 2023, 11:38:22 AM4/10/23

There is a new useful feature for reading the Usenet posts in Google Groups. The vast majority of newsgroup members use GROUPS.GOOGLE.COM to post and read on the Internet pioneering service, Usenet.

One drawback of the Google service, very useful otherwise, is the default font. It is a proportional font (of variable-width, that is). However, initially Usenet was written and shown in a monospace font.

Many of the statistical reports I posted did not show up in an acceptable format. The original format was in the typewriter format 9the Courier font). I shall inventory the most important posts in this newsgroup and refer the readers to this important thread. Viewing will be better off overall.

It is quite easy and simple to add this useful feature to two of your browsers: Chrome and Firefox. Just read this axiomatic thread:

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.gambling.lottery/c/xj1oUsXz5oo?hl=en
• Usenet Redivivus! Best Post Viewing in Google Groups