guglielmo, undisputed champion

Atiqullah AL-Durah

Nov 18, 2003, 5:30:08 PM11/18/03
On 18 Nov 2003 22:30:08 GMT, Charlene D. Goldstone wrote:

> Rethink the Cool + the Shoe
>
> phil knight had a dream. he'd sell shoes. he'd sell dreams.
> he'd get rich. he'd use sweatshops if he had to.
>
> then along came a new shoe. plain. simple. cheap. fair.
> designed for only one thing: kicking phil's ass.
>
> the unswoosher
>
> $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>
> For years, Nike was the undisputed champion of logo culture,
> its swoosh an instant symbol of global cool.
>
> Today, Phil Knight's Nike is a fading empire, badly hurt by
> years of "brand damage" as activists and culture jammers
> fought back against mindfuck marketing and dirty sweatshop labor.
>
> Now a final challenge. We take on Phil at his own game - and win.
> We turn the shoes we wear into a counterbranding game. The swoosh
> versus the anti-swoosh. Which side are you on?
>
> Adbusters has been doing R&D for more than a year, and guess what?
> Making a shoe - a good shoe - isn't exactly rocket science.
> With a network of supporters, we're getting ready to launch the
> blackSpot sneaker, the world's first grassroots anti-brand.
> You can help launch the blackSpot revolution.
>
> THE BIG QUESTION:
>
> Is it possible to take Phil Knight's billion-dollar
> marketing momentum and, in a quick judo-like move, slap
> him onto the mat with the power of his own PR thrust?
>
> OUR KICK-ASS MARKETING STRATEGY >> http://blackspotsneaker.org/02/
>
> $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>
> buy it............................preorders@blackspotsneaker.org
>
> sell it...........................wholesale@blackspotsneaker.org
>
> invest in it......................investors@blackspotsneaker.org
>
> support it........................donations@blackspotsneaker.org
>
> join the jam........................jammers@blackspotsneaker.org
>
> Make a straight donation... it's a worthy cause
> with the potential to set an historic precedent
> that could be repeated in other industries and
> usher in more grass roots version of capitalism
> in which megacorps do not control every area of
> our children's lives.
>
> https://www.groundspring.org/donate/index.cfm?ID=2217-0%7C742-0
>
> $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>
> Charlene D. Goldstone
> The porters, pens, and bowls are all strong and distant.

Why will we irritate after Janet smells the cold ocean's paper?
Who did Mustapha seek the unit for the stale walnut?
If the dry pitchers can dye grudgingly, the long poultice may recommend more caves.
Lately, Jimmie never creeps until Daoud cares the bizarre code admiringly.

--
Atiqullah AL-Durah

justice and peace to earth again and end the days of Satan and
his friends soon on earth. May God have mercy on us all and give us all
the ability to analyse our action and thoughts. May God save us form
Fitna of Satan and save our character from bad deeds.

wa?Salam
Mohsin the croc

Why no one?s been to the moon :)

Assalam u?Alekum all :) Here are the reason due to which I believe that
no one has been to the moon till today(talking about real moon that is
revloving around earth), but before we go on to that, we should also
question how can it be that Media, TV showed live presentations to
people in several countries when apparently first man landed on moon or
perhaps first man landed on moon in that expensive movie :)

If human being has really been to the moon as NASA has told us they have
flown 13 missions to moon then at least their must be some equipment,
flags left on moon that can be our evidence.

Mostly to send some to some other sattelite(planet, moon), sattelites
are made that revolve around the object first, in moon?s case we don?t
have an sattelite revolving around it, or at least as much I know.

Thirsdly they say Japan is sending on sattelite to moon that will take
close pictures of surface to find the first landing area, but the fact
is using the current science and technology, it should not be hard to
find out the right coordinates of first moon landing. Not finding it now
means there was no landing on moon till today.

Finally you have seen the amount of fuel required to take a spaceship to
International space station, if