Re: Woman Has Courage to Say What Millions of Americans Are Thinking “I’m Done” With this COVID Insanity

Byker

Dec 28, 2020, 4:08:22 PM12/28/20
"CHINA JOE BIDEN" wrote in message
news:2ccb4889-d720-469a...@googlegroups.com...

> Woman Has Courage to Say What Millions of Americans Are Thinking “I’m
> Done” With this COVID Insanity
>
> Sane people are fed up with the insanity of COVID restrictions.

I say just let the goddamn disease run its course and let the corpses fall
where they may. I've had it with this shit.

> A woman confronted in a store for not wearing a mask says what millions of
> Americans are thinking:
>
> I’m not saying COVID is not real, I am saying I’m not sick. I’m not
> sick and asymptomatic spread has shown to be a myth. So why am I treated
> like a sick person?
>
> …This is a lie and everyone’s buying it… I am done. Tonight I reached
> a breaking point and I am done…
>
> …I’m a healthy person. I’m not crazy. This is a psychosis, for
> everyone to put all this stuff on their face when they’re healthy is
> insanity.
>
> I completely agree with this woman. Do you have the courage to be like
> her? pic.twitter.com/Y2Ukwth0RH
>
> — Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) December 27, 2020
>
> Cheers to the woman not wearing a mask in aisle four.

To all the fast-food eateries whose lobbies are still locked, forcing
customers to wait near-forever in long drive-thru lines: It'll be the
happiest day of my life to see "for lease" signs in all your fucking
windows. Besides, it costs a whole lot less to fix your own meals, as
viewers of "copycat" websites have found out over the past few months:
https://tinyurl.com/ybobejfq

There's nothing "fast" about fast food anymore...