Idiot net nannies was....Re: albasani spammer again --------------

1 view

Dave Smith

May 10, 2014, 6:03:51 PM5/10/14

Thanks to the moose and KKKKaren the nymshifting attention whore we are
getting all this cross posted shift. KKKaren is a regular in
can.politics but she is such an idiot that most of the people there have
her filtered or just respond with disdain. She posts under several
different names and is constantly nymshifting to avoid filters. She is
so desperate for attention that she had changed username at least 60
times in less than a year.

Now she is likely to reply and deny that she is Karen Gordon, and will
probably dumb on me for exposing her in this group. The best I can
suggest is that when he see these idiotic cross posted rants about
being in the wrong group, filter the loser user and filter by(partial)
topic.

Note that she has cross posted to this group but has removed it from the
reply to field.