Mustn't let Antifa go hungry

Byker

Sep 2, 2020, 12:27:01 PM9/2/20
"Police arrested food truck workers at gunpoint and jailed them for
48 hours to try to keep them from Kenosha protests, attorneys say":

https://www.businessinsider.com/police-arrested-food-truck-workers-held-them-for-48-hours-2020-9

OrigInfoJunkie

Sep 2, 2020, 12:30:50 PM9/2/20
On 9/2/2020 9:26 AM, ByKKKer, whose skull *EVERY* right-thinking person
wants to crush with a bat, bullshitted:

> "Police arrested food truck workers at gunpoint and jailed them for
> 48 hours to try to keep them from Kenosha protests, attorneys say":

Completely illegal and unconstitutional detention and arrest.

Mattb

Sep 2, 2020, 12:42:34 PM9/2/20
On Wed, 2 Sep 2020 09:30:49 -0700, OrigInfoJunkie <bum...@att.net>
wrote:
So is burning things and looting.

KlausSchadenfreude

Sep 2, 2020, 2:40:40 PM9/2/20
On Wed, 02 Sep 2020 09:42:30 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
So is murder and bank robbery.

Your point?

Mattb

Sep 2, 2020, 3:05:35 PM9/2/20
Why did they burn a car dealership how does that support BLM???

Those responsible should be hunted down and get jail time.

KlausSchadenfreude

Sep 2, 2020, 6:55:15 PM9/2/20
On Wed, 02 Sep 2020 12:05:30 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 02 Sep 2020 11:40:36 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 02 Sep 2020 09:42:30 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>> So is burning things and looting.
>>
>>So is murder and bank robbery.
>>
>>Your point?
>
> Why did they burn a car dealership how does that support BLM???
> Those responsible should be hunted down and get jail time.

The food truck workers burned a car dealership? Wow! Then they SHOULD
be arrested!!

So [try to] explain how someone ELSE looting justifies the illegal and
unconstitutional detention and arrest of food truck workers-- at gun
point, no less.

Take all the room you need ---->

Mattb

Sep 2, 2020, 7:57:31 PM9/2/20
On Wed, 02 Sep 2020 15:55:10 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 02 Sep 2020 12:05:30 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 02 Sep 2020 11:40:36 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
>><klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>So is murder and bank robbery.
>>>
>>>Your point?
>>
>> Why did they burn a car dealership how does that support BLM???
>> Those responsible should be hunted down and get jail time.
>

>The food truck workers burned a car dealership? Wow! Then they SHOULD
>be arrested!!

Some of the protesters they were feeding. Not all cops are bad
why de fund all police?

Seems like your equal justice isn't so equal.

To me wrong is wrong and many terrorist groups hide behind law
abiding people and woman and kids. Antifa and the violent BLM are no
better than Hamas or Al-Qaeda. A IED is a IED. Portland tried to
burn down a building while cementing the way out closed. These are
who you support and the food cookers were supporting.

>So [try to] explain how someone ELSE looting justifies the illegal and
>unconstitutional detention and arrest of food truck workers-- at gun
>point, no less.

If it was illegal then NO. You haven't proven it was.

David Hartung

Sep 2, 2020, 8:18:02 PM9/2/20
It was illegal. There was no probable cause. They weren't suspected of
any crime and they weren't charged.

This kind of thing is why Biden is ahead in the polls.

MattB.

Sep 2, 2020, 8:47:03 PM9/2/20
You think Trump had something to do with this?

OrigInfoJunkie

Sep 2, 2020, 9:05:44 PM9/2/20
The food truck people never did that.

Mattb

Sep 2, 2020, 11:08:06 PM9/2/20
On Wed, 2 Sep 2020 18:05:42 -0700, OrigInfoJunkie <bum...@att.net>
wrote:

>On 9/2/2020 9:42 AM, Mattb wrote:
>> On Wed, 2 Sep 2020 09:30:49 -0700, OrigInfoJunkie <bum...@att.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On 9/2/2020 9:26 AM, ByKKKer, whose skull *EVERY* right-thinking person
>>> wants to crush with a bat, bullshitted:

>>> Completely illegal and unconstitutional detention and arrest.
>>
>> So is burning things and looting.
>>

>The food truck people never did that.

What were the fireworks for?

KWills

Sep 3, 2020, 4:22:57 AM9/3/20
wrote:

>On Wed, 02 Sep 2020 11:40:36 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 02 Sep 2020 09:42:30 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>> So is burning things and looting.
>>
>>So is murder and bank robbery.
>>
>>Your point?
>
> Why did they burn a car dealership how does that support BLM???

I doubt the food truck workers burned anything. Not even the
burgers, since they weren't allowed to cook them.

> Those responsible should be hunted down and get jail time.

Those who did burn a car dealership should be arrested, tried and
upon conviction, incarcerated.

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...
for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

KlausSchadenfreude

Sep 3, 2020, 5:56:14 AM9/3/20
On Wed, 02 Sep 2020 16:57:25 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 02 Sep 2020 15:55:10 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 02 Sep 2020 12:05:30 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>> Why did they burn a car dealership how does that support BLM???
>>> Those responsible should be hunted down and get jail time.
>>

>>The food truck workers burned a car dealership? Wow! Then they SHOULD
>>be arrested!!
>
> Some of the protesters they were feeding.

Please cite the law which makes this illegal.

> Not all cops are bad
>why de fund all police?
>
> Seems like your equal justice isn't so equal.
>
> To me wrong is wrong and many terrorist groups hide behind law
>abiding people and woman and kids. Antifa and the violent BLM are no
>better than Hamas or Al-Qaeda. A IED is a IED. Portland tried to
>burn down a building while cementing the way out closed. These are
>who you support and the food cookers were supporting.

>>So [try to] explain how someone ELSE looting justifies the illegal and
>>unconstitutional detention and arrest of food truck workers-- at gun
>>point, no less.
>
> If it was illegal then NO. You haven't proven it was.

From your twisted and frantic response, I can only gather that you
know it was wrong to arrest the food truck workers since they did
nothing illegal.

BiologyMajor

Sep 3, 2020, 6:27:55 AM9/3/20
Filling your tank while black is a crime now.

--
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1

Siri Cruise

Sep 3, 2020, 7:44:20 AM9/3/20
In article <RPadne_DZPu7WM3C...@giganews.com>,
48 hours sounds suspiciously like the maximum delay until
arraignment. That means the police knew they had no good reason
to arrest them, and did so for the bad reasons of intimidation
and harassment.

Oh, and, yes, the police were 'The police in Kenosha, Wisconsin.'
It's once again the Kenosha Pigs Department raping the law to the
cheers and applause of the iDJT brigade.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

MattB.

Sep 3, 2020, 1:00:45 PM9/3/20
On Thu, 03 Sep 2020 02:56:09 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
You do not believe aiding terrorist is illegal? Also why were
they carrying fireworks.

Even Biden believes the violent protester/terrorist are wrong and
deserve to be punished.

Think of all the people who no longer have jobs because of the
burning and looting how many kids no longer have a parent with a
paycheck and how does this aid BLM or progressives???

IMO all who aid these people in action or funding need to be tracked
down and publicly exposed no matter who they are.

>> Not all cops are bad
>>why de fund all police?
>>
>> Seems like your equal justice isn't so equal.
>>
>> To me wrong is wrong and many terrorist groups hide behind law
>>abiding people and woman and kids. Antifa and the violent BLM are no
>>better than Hamas or Al-Qaeda. A IED is a IED. Portland tried to
>>burn down a building while cementing the way out closed. These are
>>who you support and the food cookers were supporting.
>

>>>So [try to] explain how someone ELSE looting justifies the illegal and
>>>unconstitutional detention and arrest of food truck workers-- at gun
>>>point, no less.
>>
>> If it was illegal then NO. You haven't proven it was.
>
>From your twisted and frantic response, I can only gather that you
>know it was wrong to arrest the food truck workers since they did
>nothing illegal.

We do not know what was reported to the police. They were carrying
fireworks which in the past has been used to make IEDs.

I wouldn't ant to live in Portland as I suspect it is about to get
bad now that liberals have decided only they can exist.

MattB.

Sep 3, 2020, 1:10:34 PM9/3/20
They were filling cans. BTW were they all black? They need to look
into who is funding these people. Make all public.

Just pretend they were not liberals. Can you imagine a truck run by
the right going to portland, they kill people not progressive just
for walking in Portland.

MattB.

Sep 3, 2020, 1:14:05 PM9/3/20
On Thu, 03 Sep 2020 04:44:19 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article <RPadne_DZPu7WM3C...@giganews.com>,
> BiologyMajor <L...@UMich.edu> wrote:
>
>> On 9/2/2020 12:26 PM, Byker wrote:
>> > "Police arrested food truck workers at gunpoint and jailed them for
>> > 48 hours to try to keep them from Kenosha protests, attorneys say":
>> >
>> > https://www.businessinsider.com/police-arrested-food-truck-workers-held-them
>> > -for-48-hours-2020-9
>> >

>> Filling your tank while black is a crime now.
>
>48 hours sounds suspiciously like the maximum delay until
>arraignment. That means the police knew they had no good reason
>to arrest them, and did so for the bad reasons of intimidation
>and harassment.

" Intimidation and harassment" sound so much like what the
protester do. I mean in some places you can't even eat without it.

>Oh, and, yes, the police were 'The police in Kenosha, Wisconsin.'
>It's once again the Kenosha Pigs Department raping the law to the
>cheers and applause of the iDJT brigade.

Burning people's workplace is so progressive.

I can see the new hats, "MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN.... VOTE
DEMOCRAT."

Bill Flett

Sep 3, 2020, 3:35:17 PM9/3/20
> You do not believe aiding terrorist [sic] is illegal?

The protesters are not terrorists.

Aiding them in the commission of crimes is illegal. Selling them food is
not. Note: they never sold any food to any protesters. They were
illegally arrested, at gunpoint, before they could.

>>> Not all cops are bad
>>> why de [sic] fund all police?
>>>
>>> Seems like your equal justice isn't so equal.
>>>
>>> To me wrong is wrong and many terrorist groups hide behind law
>>> abiding people and woman and kids. Antifa and the violent BLM are no
>>> better than Hamas or Al-Qaeda. A IED is a IED. Portland tried to
>>> burn down a building while cementing the way out closed. These are
>>> who you support and the food cookers were supporting.

>>> If it was illegal then NO. You haven't proven it was.
>>
>>From your twisted and frantic response, I can only gather that you
>> know it was wrong to arrest the food truck workers since they did
>> nothing illegal.
>
> We do not know what was reported to the police.

We *do* know that they were in a gas station not engaging in any crime.

The arrests were illegal and unconstitutional.

Bill Flett

Sep 3, 2020, 4:01:43 PM9/3/20
On 9/3/2020 10:11 AM, MattB. wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 06:27:44 -0400, BiologyMajor <L...@UMich.edu> wrote:
>
>> On 9/2/2020 12:26 PM, Byker wrote:
>>> "Police arrested food truck workers at gunpoint and jailed them for
>>> 48 hours to try to keep them from Kenosha protests, attorneys say":
>>>
>>> https://www.businessinsider.com/police-arrested-food-truck-workers-held-them-for-48-hours-2020-9
>>>

>> Filling your tank while black is a crime now.
>
> They were filling cans.

IN order to fuel the generators they use on their food trucks. That is not
illegal.

No one gave the police any information that the food truck people had
committed any crime. Some anonymous rat merely said they looked
"suspicious." That is not probable cause for arrest. It is reasonable
suspicion for questioning, but not probable cause.

The arrests were illegal and unconstitutional.

> BTW were they all black?

Who cares? Why did you bring race into it?

> They [sic] need to look into who is funding these people. Make all public.

Who is "they"? No - there is no valid reason to "look into" who is
"funding" the food trucks. Maybe they do that in the police state in which
you'd like to live, but we don't do that here.

Bill Flett

Sep 3, 2020, 4:10:38 PM9/3/20
On 9/3/2020 10:15 AM, MattB. wrote:
> On Thu, 03 Sep 2020 04:44:19 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> In article <RPadne_DZPu7WM3C...@giganews.com>,
>> BiologyMajor <L...@UMich.edu> wrote:

>>> Filling your tank while black is a crime now.
>>
>> 48 hours sounds suspiciously like the maximum delay until
>> arraignment. That means the police knew they had no good reason
>> to arrest them, and did so for the bad reasons of intimidation
>> and harassment.
>
> " Intimidation and harassment" sound so much like what the
> protester [sic] do.

You think there's only one protester? Hmm...I've seen photos of hundreds
of them.

> I mean in some places you can't even eat without it.

That's a lie.

>> Oh, and, yes, the police were 'The police in Kenosha, Wisconsin.'
>> It's once again the Kenosha Pigs Department raping the law to the
>> cheers and applause of the iDJT brigade.
>
> Burning people's workplace is so progressive.

The food truck people didn't burn anyone's work place. They didn't even
get a chance to burn hamburgers on their grill.

Mattb

Sep 3, 2020, 5:51:52 PM9/3/20
On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 12:35:13 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Those that are violent are. Those that throw IEDs are. Not all.

I support the original BLM movement but reject what it has become.

>Aiding them in the commission of crimes is illegal. Selling them food is
>not. Note: they never sold any food to any protesters. They were
>illegally arrested, at gunpoint, before they could.

Who paid for it?

>>>From your twisted and frantic response, I can only gather that you
>>> know it was wrong to arrest the food truck workers since they did
>>> nothing illegal.
>>
>> We do not know what was reported to the police.
>
>We *do* know that they were in a gas station not engaging in any crime.

True but you do not know if it was reported they had fireworks
inside to make IEDs with. That they were getting the ingredient for
making Molotov cocktail.

>The arrests were illegal and unconstitutional.

So are violent protest yet you don't seem to have equal justice for
that crime. Guess you reject equal Justice.

Mattb

Sep 3, 2020, 5:53:53 PM9/3/20
On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 13:10:36 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 9/3/2020 10:15 AM, MattB. wrote:
>> On Thu, 03 Sep 2020 04:44:19 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:

>>> 48 hours sounds suspiciously like the maximum delay until
>>> arraignment. That means the police knew they had no good reason
>>> to arrest them, and did so for the bad reasons of intimidation
>>> and harassment.
>>
>> " Intimidation and harassment" sound so much like what the
>> protester [sic] do.
>
>You think there's only one protester? Hmm...I've seen photos of hundreds
>of them.

True but the majority of them are not violent.

>> I mean in some places you can't even eat without it.
>
>That's a lie.

No it isn't.

>>> Oh, and, yes, the police were 'The police in Kenosha, Wisconsin.'
>>> It's once again the Kenosha Pigs Department raping the law to the
>>> cheers and applause of the iDJT brigade.
>>
>> Burning people's workplace is so progressive.
>
>The food truck people didn't burn anyone's work place. They didn't even
>get a chance to burn hamburgers on their grill.
>
>The arrests were illegal and unconstitutional.

Do you condemn the burning and looting and want all those that did
so to be prosecuted to the same level as the police???

Mattb

Sep 3, 2020, 5:55:57 PM9/3/20
On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 13:01:40 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 9/3/2020 10:11 AM, MattB. wrote:

>>> Filling your tank while black is a crime now.
>>
>> They were filling cans.
>
>IN order to fuel the generators they use on their food trucks. That is not
>illegal.

Van you prove that was their purpose?

>No one gave the police any information that the food truck people had
>committed any crime. Some anonymous rat merely said they looked
>"suspicious." That is not probable cause for arrest. It is reasonable
>suspicion for questioning, but not probable cause.

Can you prove this? Do you have access to police documents?

>The arrests were illegal and unconstitutional.
>

>> BTW were they all black?
>
>Who cares? Why did you bring race into it?
>
>> They [sic] need to look into who is funding these people. Make all public.
>
>Who is "they"? No - there is no valid reason to "look into" who is
>"funding" the food trucks. Maybe they do that in the police state in which
>you'd like to live, but we don't do that here.

Yes they do supporting and paying for the transportation of
terrorist. The violent protesters are terrorist the peaceful not.

Bill Flett

Sep 3, 2020, 6:01:00 PM9/3/20
On 9/3/2020 2:55 PM, Mattb wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 13:01:40 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> They were filling cans.
>>
>> IN order to fuel the generators they use on their food trucks. That is not
>> illegal.
>
> Van [sic] you prove that was their purpose?

Not my burden. You have to prove they intended it for something else.

It is not illegal per se to fill a can with gasoline.

>> No one gave the police any information that the food truck people had
>> committed any crime. Some anonymous rat merely said they looked
>> "suspicious." That is not probable cause for arrest. It is reasonable
>> suspicion for questioning, but not probable cause.
>
> Can you prove this?

The cops said it.

>> The arrests were illegal and unconstitutional.
>>

>>> BTW were they all black?
>>
>> Who cares? Why did you bring race into it?
>>
>>> They [sic] need to look into who is funding these people. Make all public.
>>
>> Who is "they"? No - there is no valid reason to "look into" who is
>> "funding" the food trucks. Maybe they do that in the police state in which
>> you'd like to live, but we don't do that here.
>
> Yes they do supporting and paying for the transportation of
> terrorist [sic].

No, the the food truck people do not. They were there to feed protesters.
They weren't providing transportation for anyone but themselves.

You are falling all over yourself lying to defend illegal and
unconstitutional arrests.

Bill Flett

Sep 3, 2020, 6:02:58 PM9/3/20
No one said that.

>> The arrests were illegal and unconstitutional.
>
> So are violent protest yet

The cops are the state. It's worse when the state does illegal things than
when citizens do. The protests are not unconstitutional, even if they're
illegal. They cannot be unconstitutional. The Constitution only applies
to agencies of the state, not to citizens.

Stop defending illegal and unconstitutional police work.

Bill Flett

Sep 3, 2020, 6:03:51 PM9/3/20
On 9/3/2020 2:53 PM, Mattb wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 13:10:36 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 9/3/2020 10:15 AM, MattB. wrote:

>>> " Intimidation and harassment" sound so much like what the
>>> protester [sic] do.
>>
>> You think there's only one protester? Hmm...I've seen photos of hundreds
>> of them.
>
> True but the majority of them are not violent.

Right, but you lie and write as if most of them are.

>>> I mean in some places you can't even eat without it.
>>
>> That's a lie.
>
> No it isn't.

Yes, it is.

>>> Burning people's workplace is so progressive.
>>
>> The food truck people didn't burn anyone's work place. They didn't even
>> get a chance to burn hamburgers on their grill.
>>
>> The arrests were illegal and unconstitutional.
>
> Do you condemn the burning and looting and

We're talking about the arrests. We're not talking about any whataboutism.

KlausSchadenfreude

Sep 3, 2020, 6:25:48 PM9/3/20
On Thu, 03 Sep 2020 10:01:41 -0700, MattB. <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
So you can't cite any law that says feeding a "terrorist" is illegal.

Fair enough.

>>From your twisted and frantic response, I can only gather that you
>>know it was wrong to arrest the food truck workers since they did
>>nothing illegal.
>
> We do not know what was reported to the police. They were carrying
>fireworks which in the past has been used to make IEDs.

They're also used in celebrations by patriotic Americans.

Bill Flett

Sep 3, 2020, 7:25:08 PM9/3/20
On 9/3/2020 10:01 AM, MattB. wrote:
You're still lying. We know full well what was reported to the police:
the polices stated it in their public release on the Kenosha police
Facebook page.

Byker

Sep 3, 2020, 9:22:54 PM9/3/20

Mattb

Sep 3, 2020, 9:57:44 PM9/3/20
On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 15:02:56 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
You know this for a fact? If so how. Because CNN or MSNBC said
so isn't proof.

>>> The arrests were illegal and unconstitutional.
>>
>> So are violent protest yet
>
>The cops are the state. It's worse when the state does illegal things than
>when citizens do. The protests are not unconstitutional, even if they're
>illegal. They cannot be unconstitutional. The Constitution only applies
>to agencies of the state, not to citizens.

To allow the protesters to block my getting home or getting to work
or like they did in Seattle block medical treatment would be
unconstitutional. Does the State have the right to allow protesters
to stamp on my rights or others?

>Stop defending illegal and unconstitutional police work.

Nope I have as much right to protest as the BLM people do. Even to
use the same methods if you are to be believed.

Mattb

Sep 3, 2020, 10:04:14 PM9/3/20
On Thu, 03 Sep 2020 15:25:43 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
Helping them make IEDs is illegal or Molotov cocktails would be.
Blocking the exit then tying to burn a building down would make people
nervous. Would seen you support the violence.

The mayor of Portland wants the groups not from Portland to stay
away

>Fair enough.
>
>>>From your twisted and frantic response, I can only gather that you
>>>know it was wrong to arrest the food truck workers since they did
>>>nothing illegal.
>>
>> We do not know what was reported to the police. They were carrying
>>fireworks which in the past has been used to make IEDs.
>
>They're also used in celebrations by patriotic Americans.

Remember that now that progressives have declared war on other
groups. Better armed groups, better trained groups. I see sad and
horrid events if this isn't stopped soon. Many progressives crying
to momma yelling for the police to defend them.

What I would like to see is the police in Seattle and Portland to go
on a 7 day strike to show the people what de funding the police would
be like.

Bill Flett

Sep 3, 2020, 10:06:21 PM9/3/20
On 9/3/2020 2:51 PM, Mattb wrote:
No, they are not terrorists.

>> Aiding them in the commission of crimes is illegal. Selling them food is
>> not. Note: they never sold any food to any protesters. They were
>> illegally arrested, at gunpoint, before they could.
>
> Who paid for it?

Who paid for what? The food truck people paid for the food they were going
to prepare, or they got it from food banks.

It's none of your business who paid for it, nor is it any business of the
police.

>>> We do not know what was reported to the police.
>>
>> We *do* know that they were in a gas station not engaging in any crime.
>
> True but you do not know if it was reported they had fireworks
> inside to make IEDs with.

We *do* know that. It was not reported that they had fireworks. No one
reported that they had anything illegal nor that they had done anything
illegal. Some malcontent reported to the police he thought they looked
"suspicious" to the malcontent. That is not a reason for an arrest.

>> The arrests were illegal and unconstitutional.
>
> So are violent protest yet

We're talking about the illegal and unconstitutional arrest of the food
truck workers. Stay on topic.

Mattb

Sep 3, 2020, 10:06:49 PM9/3/20
On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 16:25:04 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Did they? Care to point it out?

https://www.facebook.com/Kenoshapolice/

Bill Flett

Sep 3, 2020, 10:08:39 PM9/3/20
Yes. The Kenosha police said it on their official Facebook page.

>>> So are violent protest yet
>>
>> The cops are the state. It's worse when the state does illegal things than
>> when citizens do. The protests are not unconstitutional, even if they're
>> illegal. They cannot be unconstitutional. The Constitution only applies
>> to agencies of the state, not to citizens.
>
> To allow the protesters to block my getting home or getting to work
> or like they did in Seattle block medical treatment would be
> unconstitutional.

No, it would not be.

>> Stop defending illegal and unconstitutional police work.
>
> Nope I have as much right to protest as the BLM people do.

Red herring. I said stop defending illegal and unconstitutional police
work. The cops are the terrorists when they behave like that.

Those CBP thugs who were roaming blocks away from the federal courthouse in
Portland arresting people and throwing them in unmarked vans and driving
them around the city? They're terrorists.

Bill Flett

Sep 3, 2020, 10:09:13 PM9/3/20
Irrelevant. They weren't used.

Bill Flett

Sep 3, 2020, 10:10:57 PM9/3/20
No evidence they were going to do that.

>> Fair enough.

>>> We do not know what was reported to the police. They were carrying
>>> fireworks which in the past has been used to make IEDs.
>>
>> They're also used in celebrations by patriotic Americans.
>
> Remember that now that progressives have declared war on other
> groups.

No, they have not. That's bullshit.

Mattb

Sep 3, 2020, 10:13:30 PM9/3/20
Now you know the Democratic Party claims they have the right to kill
and harm police.

I think Trump is a idiot on many issues but Biden's new hate should
read "Make America Hate again Vote Democrat."

Mattb

Sep 3, 2020, 10:16:37 PM9/3/20
On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 15:03:49 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
No I don't Rudy?

>>> That's a lie.
>>
>> No it isn't.
>
>Yes, it is.

>>> The food truck people didn't burn anyone's work place. They didn't even
>>> get a chance to burn hamburgers on their grill.
>>>
>>> The arrests were illegal and unconstitutional.
>>
>> Do you condemn the burning and looting and
>
>We're talking about the arrests. We're not talking about any whataboutism.

Then you would support the counter protester shooting fireworks and
such at the antifa and BLM protesters? They have the same rights as
the BLM protesters that shoot those at police. Let the police pretend
they are de-funded.

Bill Flett

Sep 3, 2020, 10:17:31 PM9/3/20
>> the police stated it in their public release on the Kenosha police
>> Facebook page.
>
> Did they? Care to point it out?
>
> https://www.facebook.com/Kenoshapolice/

Good dog: you almost found it. It's there. It's their post dated August
27 at 2:17pm. You'd better find it yourself. You're going to look awfully
stupid if I have to give you the exact post address.

It on that page you linked. Find it.

Bill Flett

Sep 3, 2020, 10:18:13 PM9/3/20
On 9/3/2020 7:13 PM, Mattb wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 20:22:47 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:
>
>> "Mattb" wrote in message news:vfn0lfp4m7clbinao...@4ax.com...
>>>
>>> What were the fireworks for?
>>
>> Guess: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YSwMxb96BE
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kn0kPDc3rY
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhbpWTUwLqE
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwrhGXEtlqQ
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-kMvK7sHlg
>

> Now you know the Democratic Party claims they have the right to kill
> and harm police.

No, that's another lie. The Democrats have never claimed that.

Mattb

Sep 3, 2020, 10:19:16 PM9/3/20
On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 15:00:58 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 9/3/2020 2:55 PM, Mattb wrote:
>> On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 13:01:40 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> IN order to fuel the generators they use on their food trucks. That is not
>>> illegal.
>>
>> Van [sic] you prove that was their purpose?
>
>Not my burden. You have to prove they intended it for something else.
>
>It is not illegal per se to fill a can with gasoline.

Remember that if the counter protester do the same to BLM and
antifa.

>>> No one gave the police any information that the food truck people had
>>> committed any crime. Some anonymous rat merely said they looked
>>> "suspicious." That is not probable cause for arrest. It is reasonable
>>> suspicion for questioning, but not probable cause.
>>
>> Can you prove this?
>
>The cops said it.

Again no proof is this Rudy?

>>> The arrests were illegal and unconstitutional.

>>> Who cares? Why did you bring race into it?

>>> Who is "they"? No - there is no valid reason to "look into" who is
>>> "funding" the food trucks. Maybe they do that in the police state in which
>>> you'd like to live, but we don't do that here.
>>
>> Yes they do supporting and paying for the transportation of
>> terrorist [sic].
>
>No, the the food truck people do not. They were there to feed protesters.
>They weren't providing transportation for anyone but themselves.

I'd still like the names of the people paying for it to be made
public.

>You are falling all over yourself lying to defend illegal and
>unconstitutional arrests.

No if it was unconstitutional. You are just made your antifa lost
many of it's weapons.

Bill Flett

Sep 3, 2020, 10:20:18 PM9/3/20
Yes, you do.

>>> No it isn't.
>>
>> Yes, it is.

>>> Do you condemn the burning and looting and
>>
>> We're talking about the arrests. We're not talking about any whataboutism.
>
> Then you would support the counter protester shooting fireworks and
> such at the antifa and BLM protesters?

We're not addressing how I feel about protesters and counter-protesters.
That's your lame attempt at changing the subject. We're not going there.
We're talking only about the illegal and unconstitutional arrests of the
food truck workers. How I feel about protesters and counter-protesters has
nothing to do with that.

Stay on topic. The topic is the illegal and unconstitutional arrests, and
your sick defense of them.

Bill Flett

Sep 3, 2020, 10:23:34 PM9/3/20
On 9/3/2020 7:19 PM, Mattb wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 15:00:58 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 9/3/2020 2:55 PM, Mattb wrote:

>>> Van [sic] you prove that was their purpose?
>>
>> Not my burden. You have to prove they intended it for something else.
>>
>> It is not illegal per se to fill a can with gasoline.
>
> Remember that if the counter protester do the same to BLM and
> antifa.

The food truck workers didn't "do" anything. You're still lying about that.

>>> Can you prove this?
>>
>> The cops said it.
>
> Again no proof is this Rudy?

You found the page that contains the proof. Now you have to find it on
that page. It's right there.

>>> Yes they do supporting and paying for the transportation of
>>> terrorist [sic].
>>
>> No, the the food truck people do not. They were there to feed protesters.
>> They weren't providing transportation for anyone but themselves.
>
> I'd still like the names of the people paying for it to be made
> public.

That's a red herring. It is irrelevant to the illegal and unconstitutional
arrests.

You're not going to know who is donating or paying for the food. It's none
of your business and it is irrelevant.

>> You are falling all over yourself lying to defend illegal and
>> unconstitutional arrests.
>
> No if it was unconstitutional.

Yes, you're defending it. It *clearly* was unconstitutional. The cops had
no reasonable suspicion or probable cause. That's unconstitutional by
definition, but here you are defending it.

Mattb

Sep 3, 2020, 10:40:29 PM9/3/20
On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 19:08:37 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
Then cite where they said they had no reports of large fireworks.

https://www.facebook.com/Kenoshapolice/

Here made it easy.

>>> The cops are the state. It's worse when the state does illegal things than
>>> when citizens do. The protests are not unconstitutional, even if they're
>>> illegal. They cannot be unconstitutional. The Constitution only applies
>>> to agencies of the state, not to citizens.
>>
>> To allow the protesters to block my getting home or getting to work
>> or like they did in Seattle block medical treatment would be
>> unconstitutional.
>
>No, it would not be.

Then going after progressives and their families would be OK
also? To block you and surrounding your home would be OK?

Our laws apply to all equally and that is what the BLM movement
claims they want equal Justice. I agree with Equal Justice

Do you agree with the following

"All people should be treated as equals with limited respect no
matter Race, Sex, Religion or Orientation, with no preferential
treatment for Race, Sex, Religion or Orientation."

>>> Stop defending illegal and unconstitutional police work.
>>
>> Nope I have as much right to protest as the BLM people do.
>
>Red herring. I said stop defending illegal and unconstitutional police
>work.

Maybe I don't consider it unconstitutional and am protesting that. Who
are you to tell me to stop anything.

> The cops are the terrorists when they behave like that.

Yes they should go off duty and attack in like manner. Counter
protesters have the same rights as BLM so they can also attack in like
manner. Is that what you are saying. All is open and fair or do you
believe the progressives have special rights???

>Those CBP thugs who were roaming blocks away from the federal courthouse in
>Portland arresting people and throwing them in unmarked vans and driving
>them around the city? They're terrorists.

To a point I agree that was wrong but when dealing with terrorist
like these Democrats Biden supports...... Trump and Biden both
idiots.

Mattb

Sep 3, 2020, 10:44:44 PM9/3/20
On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 19:17:19 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
That doesn't say what you claim. Caught lying again.

Did find this interesting
"The vehicles contained various items that included helmets, gas
masks, protective vests, illegal fireworks, and suspected controlled
substances. The 9 individuals were arrested for disorderly conduct and
are pending charging decisions by the Kenosha County District
Attorney."

Mattb

Sep 3, 2020, 10:45:18 PM9/3/20
On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 19:18:12 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:
You are a liberal and by your post you do.

Mattb

Sep 3, 2020, 10:48:26 PM9/3/20
On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 19:20:17 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
You attitude is clear Jonathan Bell supports the violent terrorist
or antifa.

>That's your lame attempt at changing the subject. We're not going there.
>We're talking only about the illegal and unconstitutional arrests of the
>food truck workers. How I feel about protesters and counter-protesters has
>nothing to do with that.

>Stay on topic. The topic is the illegal and unconstitutional arrests, and
>your sick defense of them.

Not defending it is unconstitutional just don't believe it is.
Filling several gas cans and then there is this from your own cite

Mattb

Sep 3, 2020, 10:52:43 PM9/3/20
On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 19:23:30 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 9/3/2020 7:19 PM, Mattb wrote:
>> On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 15:00:58 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Not my burden. You have to prove they intended it for something else.
>>>
>>> It is not illegal per se to fill a can with gasoline.
>>
>> Remember that if the counter protester do the same to BLM and
>> antifa.
>
>The food truck workers didn't "do" anything. You're still lying about that.

They were part of the group. Why did they have fireworks used as
IEDs?

>>> The cops said it.
>>
>> Again no proof is this Rudy?
>
>You found the page that contains the proof. Now you have to find it on
>that page. It's right there.

Found your cite but it does not say what you claim. Posted the
link.

>>> No, the the food truck people do not. They were there to feed protesters.
>>> They weren't providing transportation for anyone but themselves.
>>
>> I'd still like the names of the people paying for it to be made
>> public.
>
>That's a red herring. It is irrelevant to the illegal and unconstitutional
>arrests.

I'd still like to know all who are paying for these protest. Their
businesses also.

>You're not going to know who is donating or paying for the food. It's none
>of your business and it is irrelevant.

We will see in the age of computers much is possible.

>>> You are falling all over yourself lying to defend illegal and
>>> unconstitutional arrests.
>>
>> No if it was unconstitutional.
>
>Yes, you're defending it. It *clearly* was unconstitutional. The cops had
>no reasonable suspicion or probable cause. That's unconstitutional by
>definition, but here you are defending it.

You defend the actions of Antifa and gangs often.

Then again what you say matters not at all in the real world. I'm
not going to take part in anything unless antifa came here and doubt
they'd dare.

Bill Flett

Sep 3, 2020, 11:38:34 PM9/3/20
Already did. Why did you add "large" to the description of fireworks?
Answer: you lied.

> https://www.facebook.com/Kenoshapolice/

That's the main page. Find the *specific* post. It's there.

No mention of anyone telling them about fireworks.

>>> To allow the protesters to block my getting home or getting to work
>>> or like they did in Seattle block medical treatment would be
>>> unconstitutional.
>>
>> No, it would not be.
>
> Then going after progressives and their families would be OK
> also?

More whataboutism. That's rejected.

>>> Nope I have as much right to protest as the BLM people do.
>>
>> Red herring. I said stop defending illegal and unconstitutional police
>> work.
>
> Maybe I don't consider it unconstitutional

You are not making any case that it isn't. It is. There was no probable
cause.

>> Those CBP thugs who were roaming blocks away from the federal courthouse in
>> Portland arresting people and throwing them in unmarked vans and driving
>> them around the city? They're terrorists.
>
> To a point I agree that was wrong but when dealing with terrorist
> like these Democrats Biden supports

No. Biden supporters are not terrorists. You are just getting
extravagantly stupid. You do that a lot. Why is that?

Bill Flett

Sep 3, 2020, 11:39:34 PM9/3/20
It says *exactly* what I claimed. The malcontent liar who provided the
"tip" did not describe any illegal activity.

You lied.

Bill Flett

Sep 3, 2020, 11:40:22 PM9/3/20
You lied. The Democrats have never claimed "they" - or anyone - has a
right to kill and harm the police.

You lied. I win again.

Bill Flett

Sep 3, 2020, 11:52:15 PM9/3/20
> You [sic] attitude is clear

"You attitude"? What does that mean?

We're not discussing my attitude toward protesters and counter-protesters.
My attitude toward them has no bearing on the illegal and unconstitutional
arrests by Kenosha police of food truck workers.

>> That's your lame attempt at changing the subject. We're not going there.
>> We're talking only about the illegal and unconstitutional arrests of the
>> food truck workers. How I feel about protesters and counter-protesters has
>> nothing to do with that.
>

>> Stay on topic. The topic is the illegal and unconstitutional arrests, and
>> your sick defense of them.
>
> Not defending it is unconstitutional just don't believe it is.

You have no valid basis for your "belief." The stop and the arrests were
clearly unconstitutional. The rules for a legal and *constitutional* stop
are very well established. Start here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_stop
https://definitions.uslegal.com/t/terry-stop/

The Kenosha cops did *not* have reasonable suspicion for a stop. A
malcontent right-wingnut citizen saying he thought the food truck workers
looked vaguely "suspicious" doesn't cut it.

The stop, and then the arrests, were illegal and unconstitutional. This is
established beyond dispute, but here you are defending them, then lying and
saying that you're not defending them. You are defending them. You always
defend police misconduct, then you lie and say you aren't. You're simply a
liar.

Bill Flett

Sep 3, 2020, 11:54:41 PM9/3/20
There is no connection between BLM and "antifa".
They were not part of any "group." You're caught lying again.

>>> Again no proof is this Rudy?
>>
>> You found the page that contains the proof. Now you have to find it on
>> that page. It's right there.
>
> Found your cite but it does not say what you claim.

Absolutely it does support what I said.

>>> I'd still like the names of the people paying for it to be made
>>> public.
>>
>> That's a red herring. It is irrelevant to the illegal and unconstitutional
>> arrests.
>
> I'd still like to know all who are paying for these protest.

No. You might like to know it, but you won't, and it's irrelevant. No one
is "paying" for it.

>> You're not going to know who is donating or paying for the food. It's none
>> of your business and it is irrelevant.
>
> We will see

You won't see.

>>> No if it was unconstitutional.
>>
>> Yes, you're defending it. It *clearly* was unconstitutional. The cops had
>> no reasonable suspicion or probable cause. That's unconstitutional by
>> definition, but here you are defending it.
>
> You defend the actions of Antifa and

No.

You're lying again.

Mattb

Sep 4, 2020, 12:24:50 AM9/4/20
On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 20:38:31 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
This like most your post is now just going in circles......EOD.

Mattb

Sep 4, 2020, 12:25:20 AM9/4/20
On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 20:39:33 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>

Mattb

Sep 4, 2020, 12:26:04 AM9/4/20
On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 20:40:21 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
Saying the police can't defend themselves is what?

Mattb

Sep 4, 2020, 12:27:27 AM9/4/20
On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 20:52:13 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
This like most your post is now just going in circles......EOD.

>>> That's your lame attempt at changing the subject. We're not going there.
>>> We're talking only about the illegal and unconstitutional arrests of the
>>> food truck workers. How I feel about protesters and counter-protesters has
>>> nothing to do with that.
>>

>>> Stay on topic. The topic is the illegal and unconstitutional arrests, and
>>> your sick defense of them.
>>
>> Not defending it is unconstitutional just don't believe it is.
>
>You have no valid basis for your "belief." The stop and the arrests were
>clearly unconstitutional. The rules for a legal and *constitutional* stop
>are very well established. Start here:
>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_stop
>https://definitions.uslegal.com/t/terry-stop/
>
>The Kenosha cops did *not* have reasonable suspicion for a stop. A
>malcontent right-wingnut citizen saying he thought the food truck workers
>looked vaguely "suspicious" doesn't cut it.
>
>The stop, and then the arrests, were illegal and unconstitutional. This is
>established beyond dispute, but here you are defending them, then lying and
>saying that you're not defending them. You are defending them. You always
>defend police misconduct, then you lie and say you aren't. You're simply a
>liar.

I want to know who pays for the truck and food. Make it public.

Bill Flett

Sep 4, 2020, 12:27:54 AM9/4/20
You run away from your lies.

>>> https://www.facebook.com/Kenoshapolice/
>>
>> That's the main page. Find the *specific* post. It's there.
>>
>> No mention of anyone telling them about fireworks.

You run away from your lies.

>>> Then going after progressives and their families would be OK
>>> also?
>>
>> More whataboutism. That's rejected.

whataboutism still rejected.

>>> Maybe I don't consider it unconstitutional
>>
>> You are not making any case that it isn't. It is. There was no probable
>> cause.

>>> To a point I agree that was wrong but when dealing with terrorist
>>> like these Democrats Biden supports
>>
>> No. Biden supporters are not terrorists. You are just getting
>> extravagantly stupid. You do that a lot. Why is that?
>

> This like most your post is now

You lied. You made no case at all that Biden supporters are terrorists.

All you do is lie.

Bill Flett

Sep 4, 2020, 12:28:20 AM9/4/20
is proving you to be a liar. That's right.

Mattb

Sep 4, 2020, 12:30:00 AM9/4/20
On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 20:54:41 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
Jonathan is the liar and terrorist supporter.

>>> You found the page that contains the proof. Now you have to find it on
>>> that page. It's right there.
>>
>> Found your cite but it does not say what you claim.
>
>Absolutely it does support what I said.

No, it does not I posted the direct link,

>>> That's a red herring. It is irrelevant to the illegal and unconstitutional
>>> arrests.
>>
>> I'd still like to know all who are paying for these protest.
>
>No. You might like to know it, but you won't, and it's irrelevant. No one
>is "paying" for it.

They are stealing everything. That I can believe. That is the
progressive way. They be owed.

>>> You're not going to know who is donating or paying for the food. It's none
>>> of your business and it is irrelevant.
>>
>> We will see
>
>You won't see.

>>> Yes, you're defending it. It *clearly* was unconstitutional. The cops had
>>> no reasonable suspicion or probable cause. That's unconstitutional by
>>> definition, but here you are defending it.
>>
>> You defend the actions of Antifa and
>
>No.
>
>You're lying again.

Bill Flett

Sep 4, 2020, 12:30:10 AM9/4/20
Your straw man. This entire thread has nothing to do with police defending
themselves.

The police arrested food truck workers who posed no threat to police. The
police were not defending themselves.

You always introduce red herrings, every time. That's a form of lying.
You're a liar. You lie in every post.

> This

Bill Flett

Sep 4, 2020, 12:34:39 AM9/4/20
On 9/3/2020 9:27 PM, Mattb wrote:

>>> You [sic] attitude is clear
>>
>> "You attitude"? What does that mean?

Well? What does "you attitude" mean?

>> We're not discussing my attitude toward protesters and counter-protesters.
>> My attitude toward them has no bearing on the illegal and unconstitutional
>> arrests by Kenosha police of food truck workers.
>
> This

You're repeating yourself pointlessly, which is what you always do when you
are losing, which is every time.

>>> Not defending it is unconstitutional just don't believe it is.
>>
>> You have no valid basis for your "belief." The stop and the arrests were
>> clearly unconstitutional. The rules for a legal and *constitutional* stop
>> are very well established. Start here:
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_stop
>> https://definitions.uslegal.com/t/terry-stop/
>>
>> The Kenosha cops did *not* have reasonable suspicion for a stop. A
>> malcontent right-wingnut citizen saying he thought the food truck workers
>> looked vaguely "suspicious" doesn't cut it.
>>
>> The stop, and then the arrests, were illegal and unconstitutional. This is
>> established beyond dispute, but here you are defending them, then lying and
>> saying that you're not defending them. You are defending them. You always
>> defend police misconduct, then you lie and say you aren't. You're simply a
>> liar.
>
> I want to know who pays for the truck and food.

You are only trying to deflect by saying that. You have no valid reason
for wanting to know that. It is *IRRELEVANT* to the illegal and
unconstitutional arrests.

Mattb

Sep 4, 2020, 12:34:41 AM9/4/20
On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 21:27:53 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
https://www.facebook.com/Kenoshapolice/posts/10158499263447207

I'll let the readers decide if any.

>>> That's the main page. Find the *specific* post. It's there.
>>>
>>> No mention of anyone telling them about fireworks.
>
>You run away from your lies.

https://www.facebook.com/Kenoshapolice/posts/10158499263447207

>>> More whataboutism. That's rejected.
>
>whataboutism still rejected.

You reject all logic and reason, that is the progressive way.

>>> You are not making any case that it isn't. It is. There was no probable
>>> cause.

>>> No. Biden supporters are not terrorists. You are just getting
>>> extravagantly stupid. You do that a lot. Why is that?
>>

>> This like most your post is now
>
>You lied. You made no case at all that Biden supporters are terrorists.

Not all then again not all whites have 'white privilege

>All you do is lie.

I'm not a liberal/progressive so no.

Mattb

Sep 4, 2020, 12:35:47 AM9/4/20
On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 21:28:19 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
https://www.facebook.com/Kenoshapolice/posts/10158499263447207

Let each reader decide for themselves. You do not get to tell
people how to believe.

Mattb

Sep 4, 2020, 12:36:43 AM9/4/20
On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 21:34:38 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
LOL

Bill Flett

Sep 4, 2020, 12:37:07 AM9/4/20
There is no "Jonathan." You're deflecting and stalling again.

You were caught lying.

>>> Found your cite but it does not say what you claim.
>>
>> Absolutely it does support what I said.
>
> No,

Yes, absolutely it supports what I said. The police received *NO* tip of
criminal activity. They received a malcontent right-wingnut's
"suspicions"; nothing else.

>>> I'd still like to know all who are paying for these protest.
>>
>> No. You might like to know it, but you won't, and it's irrelevant. No one
>> is "paying" for it.
>
> They are stealing everything.

You have no valid basis for that false belief.

>>> We will see
>>
>> You won't see.

>>> You defend the actions of Antifa and
>>
>> No.
>>
>> You're lying again.
>
> This

Mattb

Sep 4, 2020, 12:42:08 AM9/4/20
On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 21:37:05 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
Jonathan is just low life freeloading liberal/progressive scum.
You said they were not paying for it.

>>> You won't see.

>>> No.
>>>
>>> You're lying again.
>>
>> This
>
>You're repeating yourself pointlessly, which is what you always do when you
>are losing, which is every time.

What am I losing you lack the skills or means to make me lose
anything. Your antifa would not dare come to my area.

Bill Flett

Sep 4, 2020, 12:42:30 AM9/4/20
Good dog - you found it!

No mention there of any criminal activity, of course - my claim exactly.
The page supports my claim.

Acting on this information Kenosha Police Offices located the suspicious
vehicles and took up surveillance. Kenosha Police were assisted by the
United States Marshals. The vehicles were a black school bus, bread
truck and tan minivan. Kenosha Police confirmed the out of state license
plates.

Police followed the vehicles to a gas station near Washington Road and
30th Avenue. Police observed the occupants of the black bus and bread
truck exit and attempt to fill multiple fuel cans.

Suspecting that the occupants of these vehicles were preparing for
criminal activity related to the civil unrest, officers attempted to
make contact and investigate. The officers exited their vehicles,
identified themselves, were wearing appropriate identification, and then
detained the occupants of the bus and bread truck.

No reasonable suspicion, no probable cause. Proved.

>> You run away from your lies.
>
> https://www.facebook.com/Kenoshapolice/posts/10158499263447207

Acting on this information Kenosha Police Offices located the suspicious
vehicles and took up surveillance. Kenosha Police were assisted by the
United States Marshals. The vehicles were a black school bus, bread
truck and tan minivan. Kenosha Police confirmed the out of state license
plates.

Police followed the vehicles to a gas station near Washington Road and
30th Avenue. Police observed the occupants of the black bus and bread
truck exit and attempt to fill multiple fuel cans.

Suspecting that the occupants of these vehicles were preparing for
criminal activity related to the civil unrest, officers attempted to
make contact and investigate. The officers exited their vehicles,
identified themselves, were wearing appropriate identification, and then
detained the occupants of the bus and bread truck.

No reasonable suspicion, no probable cause. Proved.

>> whataboutism still rejected.
>
> You reject all logic

whataboutism is not logic or reason. It is the opposite of that.

You cannot "do" logic or reason. This is proved.

>>> This like most your post is now
>>
>> You lied. You made no case at all that Biden supporters are terrorists.
>
> Not all then

Not any. You made no case at all that any Biden supporters are terrorists.

You lied.

Bill Flett

Sep 4, 2020, 12:43:32 AM9/4/20
Proves you to be a liar.

No criminal activity reported there - not even anything that would provide
reasonable suspicion, let along probable cause.

You lied.

Bill Flett

Sep 4, 2020, 12:44:25 AM9/4/20
On 9/3/2020 9:36 PM, Mattb wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 21:34:38 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 9/3/2020 9:27 PM, Mattb wrote:

>> Well? What does "you attitude" mean?

Well, you illiterate fuck? What does it mean?
Your concession of defeat is noted.

Mattb

Sep 4, 2020, 12:55:10 AM9/4/20
On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 21:42:25 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
Not any? Again Rudy is shown to be a liar. No wonder he used so
many different names.

Mattb

Sep 4, 2020, 12:56:38 AM9/4/20
On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 21:43:31 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
"Reasonable suspicion" that would be a matter of opinion. You lose.
Have a good night. I made my point and now you are just whining.

Mattb

Sep 4, 2020, 12:57:49 AM9/4/20
On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 21:44:24 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 9/3/2020 9:36 PM, Mattb wrote:
>> On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 21:34:38 -0700, Bill Flett <notg...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Well? What does "you attitude" mean?
>
>Well, you illiterate fuck? What does it mean?

I would say any logical and reasonable person would know.
LOL

Bill Flett

Sep 4, 2020, 1:06:20 AM9/4/20
You run away, as usual.

>>> https://www.facebook.com/Kenoshapolice/posts/10158499263447207
>>
>> Acting on this information Kenosha Police Offices located the suspicious
>> vehicles and took up surveillance. Kenosha Police were assisted by the
>> United States Marshals. The vehicles were a black school bus, bread
>> truck and tan minivan. Kenosha Police confirmed the out of state license
>> plates.
>>
>> Police followed the vehicles to a gas station near Washington Road and
>> 30th Avenue. Police observed the occupants of the black bus and bread
>> truck exit and attempt to fill multiple fuel cans.
>>
>> Suspecting that the occupants of these vehicles were preparing for
>> criminal activity related to the civil unrest, officers attempted to
>> make contact and investigate. The officers exited their vehicles,
>> identified themselves, were wearing appropriate identification, and then
>> detained the occupants of the bus and bread truck.
>>
>> No reasonable suspicion, no probable cause. Proved.

You run away, as usual.

>>> You reject all logic
>>
>> whataboutism is not logic or reason. It is the opposite of that.
>>
>> You cannot "do" logic or reason. This is proved.

You run away, as usual.

>>> Not all then
>>
>> Not any. You made no case at all that any Biden supporters are terrorists.
>>
>> You lied.
>
> Not any?

*YOU* made no case that any of them are. You made no case. You can't.
It's obvious.

Bill Flett

Sep 4, 2020, 1:07:21 AM9/4/20
No, it isn't. Guys filling fuel cans is not reasonable suspicion of anything.

You lose - again.

Bill Flett

Sep 4, 2020, 1:07:47 AM9/4/20
Nice try. I hammered you. You know this.

KlausSchadenfreude

Sep 4, 2020, 4:42:03 AM9/4/20
On Thu, 03 Sep 2020 19:04:07 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>So you can't cite any law that says feeding a "terrorist" is illegal.
>
> Helping them make IEDs is illegal or Molotov cocktails would be.

WHat the fuck is wrong with you?

KlausSchadenfreude

Sep 4, 2020, 5:14:47 AM9/4/20
On Thu, 03 Sep 2020 21:24:43 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> This like most your post is now just going in circles......EOD.

Like when you said you thought it was OK to arrest food truck workers
because they MIGHT be terrorists or help terrorists or making
terrorists hamburgers or.....

Have you ever even READ the fucking Constitution? What is it with you
right-wing nut jobs anyway?

KWills

Sep 4, 2020, 5:21:42 AM9/4/20
On Thu, 03 Sep 2020 19:04:07 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

[...]

>>> You do not believe aiding terrorist is illegal?
>>
>>So you can't cite any law that says feeding a "terrorist" is illegal.
>
> Helping them make IEDs is illegal or Molotov cocktails would be.
>Blocking the exit then tying to burn a building down would make people
>nervous. Would seen you support the violence.

So there is no law making feeding people you call terrorist
illegal. Why did you suggest such a law exists?

--
There once was a girl of society
Who behaved with extreme propriety

KWills

Sep 4, 2020, 5:22:28 AM9/4/20
It seems Matt is claiming that since fireworks and gasoline CAN
be used to make weapons, the people operating the food trucks were
breaking the law. That there was, and is, nothing to support a claim
the people involved had any intentions of committing any acts of
violence doesn't matter.

--
I suffer from chronic apathy.
I was going to go see a doctor about it, but I didn't really care.

KlausSchadenfreude

Sep 4, 2020, 5:42:00 AM9/4/20
On Fri, 04 Sep 2020 02:23:28 -0700, KWills <comp...@gmail.comedy>
wrote:

>On Fri, 04 Sep 2020 01:41:58 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Helping them make IEDs is illegal or Molotov cocktails would be.
>>
>>WHat the fuck is wrong with you?
>
> It seems Matt is claiming that since fireworks and gasoline CAN
>be used to make weapons, the people operating the food trucks were
>breaking the law. That there was, and is, nothing to support a claim
>the people involved had any intentions of committing any acts of
>violence doesn't matter.

So it sounds like he thinks he can be arrested for owning a gun,
because he *could* use it to rob a bank.

Why can't he just admit that paranoid police over-reacted when they
saw them filling gas cans?

KlausSchadenfreude

Sep 4, 2020, 5:42:40 AM9/4/20
On Fri, 04 Sep 2020 02:22:44 -0700, KWills <comp...@gmail.comedy>
wrote:

>On Thu, 03 Sep 2020 19:04:07 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>[...]
>>>
>>>So you can't cite any law that says feeding a "terrorist" is illegal.
>>
>> Helping them make IEDs is illegal or Molotov cocktails would be.
>>Blocking the exit then tying to burn a building down would make people
>>nervous. Would seen you support the violence.
>
> So there is no law making feeding people you call terrorist
>illegal. Why did you suggest such a law exists?

Maybe he just hates vegan food.

KlausSchadenfreude

Sep 4, 2020, 6:04:42 AM9/4/20
On Thu, 03 Sep 2020 21:42:00 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> What am I losing you lack the skills or means to make me lose
>anything. Your antifa would not dare come to my area.

You lost this one as soon as you started. If police had arrested you
because you were legally carrying a gun, you'd be outraged.

Mattb

Sep 5, 2020, 1:15:46 PM9/5/20
>reasonable suspicionOn Fri, 04 Sep 2020 02:14:42 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude <klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 03 Sep 2020 21:24:43 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>> This like most your post is now just going in circles......EOD.
>
>Like when you said you thought it was OK to arrest food truck workers
>because they MIGHT be terrorists or help terrorists or making
>terrorists hamburgers or.....

Do you know all the facts on this or just what the MSM says?

>Have you ever even READ the fucking Constitution?

What part of the constitution did it violate? The Constitution
applies to all equally.

> What is it with you
>right-wing nut jobs anyway?

I'm not a right wing anything I just don't support the violence of
the scum. Be the right or left they should be treated equally and any
violence is wrong.

I do not believe it breaks the Constitution. As for being illegal
don't know about all states but in some you can hold a person without
charge for 48 hours. You also don't know if they resisted the police
or how they acted. Also why did they have fireworks and Mask and such
if they were not planning on doing more than serving food.

Mattb

Sep 5, 2020, 1:16:46 PM9/5/20
Did they serve Vegan food? Cite please.

Mattb

Sep 5, 2020, 1:19:27 PM9/5/20
I've never been arrested but have been stopped for being armed. I
do what the police say calmly and as they say it. They check things
out and I'm on my way. Seems liberals most don't obey lawful orders
or do as they are told but fight backs and have zero respect while
demanding they be shown respect. Far left antifa types are scum I
could never show them respect. Well at least there is one less in the
world now.

Mattb

Sep 5, 2020, 1:20:02 PM9/5/20
On Fri, 04 Sep 2020 01:41:58 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote:

You believe they have the right to use such?

Bill Flett

Sep 5, 2020, 3:16:56 PM9/5/20
On 9/5/2020 10:15 AM, Mattb wrote:
>> reasonable suspicionOn Fri, 04 Sep 2020 02:14:42 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude <klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 03 Sep 2020 21:24:43 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> This like most your post is now just going in circles......EOD.
>>
>> Like when you said you thought it was OK to arrest food truck workers
>> because they MIGHT be terrorists or help terrorists or making
>> terrorists hamburgers or.....
>
> Do you know all the facts on this or just what the MSM says?

We know what the Kenosha police department said. We know they had no tip
of an actual crime. We know the police observed no crime after staking out
the food truck people. We know all this because the Kenosha PD told us.

>> Have you ever even READ the fucking Constitution?
>
> What part of the constitution did it violate?

The fourth amendment.

>> What is it with you
>> right-wing nut jobs anyway?
>
> I'm not a right wing anything

That's a lie. You're a far right as they come.

> I do not believe it breaks the Constitution.

It violates the fourth amendment prohibition of illegal search and seizure.
In order to stop someone for questioning, the cops must have reasonable
suspicion that the person was involved in or has knowledge of a crime.
That is not the case here. In order to arrest someone, the cops must have
probable cause. That is not the case here.

The arrests were unconstitutional and illegal. We know this based on what
the cops have told us. They admit to having neither reasonable suspicion
nor probable cause.

Bill Flett

Sep 5, 2020, 3:18:09 PM9/5/20
That's a straw man - invalid. There is no evidence at all they were going
to make any weapons with the fuel.

Delvin Benêt

Sep 5, 2020, 3:46:59 PM9/5/20
Can you prove that they didn't?

Mattb

Sep 5, 2020, 8:30:14 PM9/5/20
No or I would not have asked you. Then you never produce evidence
you just change the name you post under....So liberal/progressive.

KWills

Sep 6, 2020, 4:32:15 AM9/6/20
On Sat, 05 Sep 2020 10:15:38 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>reasonable suspicionOn Fri, 04 Sep 2020 02:14:42 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude <klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 03 Sep 2020 21:24:43 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>> This like most your post is now just going in circles......EOD.
>>
>>Like when you said you thought it was OK to arrest food truck workers
>>because they MIGHT be terrorists or help terrorists or making
>>terrorists hamburgers or.....
>
> Do you know all the facts on this or just what the MSM says?

We only know what the police have said. And what they've said
does not allow for so much as detaining the people, let alone
arresting them.
Even if the workers filling fuel containers met the burden of
reasonable suspicion, allowing law enforcement to question them, that
the intent was for them to be used for the generators ruins any hope
of probable cause for arrest.
Despite your position that something CAN be used for an illegal
act, this doesn't mean there is probable cause that it WILL be used
for an illegal act.

>>Have you ever even READ the fucking Constitution?
>
> What part of the constitution did it violate? The Constitution
>applies to all equally.

Fourth Amendment.

>> What is it with you
>>right-wing nut jobs anyway?
>
> I'm not a right wing anything I just don't support the violence of
>the scum. Be the right or left they should be treated equally and any
>violence is wrong.

Where is the evidence that the food truck workers were
committing, or planned to commit, violence?

> I do not believe it breaks the Constitution. As for being illegal
>don't know about all states but in some you can hold a person without
>charge for 48 hours.

Only if there is probable cause. According to what law
enforcement claims, there was none.

>You also don't know if they resisted the police
>or how they acted. Also why did they have fireworks and Mask and such
>if they were not planning on doing more than serving food.

We can't *know* why they had the fireworks, but to light them off
to draw attention to the food trucks is a reasonable guess. As for
masks, it's smart to wear face covering to reduce the chance of
getting/spreading Covid-19.
Your position that they *could* have done something illegal
doesn't meet the burden to justify an arrest.

--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too

KWills

Sep 6, 2020, 4:32:29 AM9/6/20
On Sat, 05 Sep 2020 10:16:40 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
Are you really as stump stupid as you present?
BTW, you failed to answer the question I asked of you previously.
Will you do so now?

--
Even a broken clock can be right twice a day.

KWills

Sep 6, 2020, 4:32:50 AM9/6/20
On Sat, 05 Sep 2020 10:19:54 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
You have yet to provide evidence that either, or both, was to be
made and used. Please provide the evidence you used to suggest IEDs
and/or Molotov Cocktails were going to be made. You may provide
evidence that such would be used if you wish. But I only request that
you prove there was intent to make the weapon(s).

--
"Listen guv, I'm a ten-guv-a-day copper, always have been, always will
be. If you want me to work on this case, I'm going to be calling you

KlausSchadenfreude

Sep 6, 2020, 7:17:41 AM9/6/20
wrote:

>>reasonable suspicionOn Fri, 04 Sep 2020 02:14:42 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude <klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 03 Sep 2020 21:24:43 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>> This like most your post is now just going in circles......EOD.
>>
>>Like when you said you thought it was OK to arrest food truck workers
>>because they MIGHT be terrorists or help terrorists or making
>>terrorists hamburgers or.....
>
> Do you know all the facts on this or just what the MSM says?

We're talking about the facts at hand and your totalitarian response
to them.

>>Have you ever even READ the fucking Constitution?
>
> What part of the constitution did it violate? The Constitution
>applies to all equally.

So the answer is "no." I see.

>> What is it with you
>>right-wing nut jobs anyway?
>
> I'm not a right wing anything I just don't support the violence of
>the scum.

Well, yes, you do.

KlausSchadenfreude

Sep 6, 2020, 7:19:13 AM9/6/20
On Sat, 05 Sep 2020 10:16:40 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
Jesus you're a lazy fuck.

Hey everyone!! We’re RIOT KITCHEN, and we are a no charge kitchen
serving protestors, activists, movements and those in need in Seattle
WA.

We were founded by Maehem, a queer black woman who started out by
wanting to help feed the protestors at The George Floyd protests in
Seattle, WA

During CHOP we built a full functioning kitchen in Cal Anderson, with
a experienced kitchen staff and a array of vegan, gluten free,
vegetarian and other dishes

KlausSchadenfreude

Sep 6, 2020, 7:19:59 AM9/6/20
On Sat, 05 Sep 2020 10:19:21 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 04 Sep 2020 03:04:37 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
><klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 03 Sep 2020 21:42:00 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>> What am I losing you lack the skills or means to make me lose
>>>anything. Your antifa would not dare come to my area.
>>
>>You lost this one as soon as you started. If police had arrested you
>>because you were legally carrying a gun, you'd be outraged.
>
> I've never been arrested

Read what I said.

KlausSchadenfreude

Sep 6, 2020, 11:24:02 AM9/6/20
On Sun, 06 Sep 2020 01:33:17 -0700, KWills <comp...@gmail.comedy>
wrote:

> Despite your position that something CAN be used for an illegal
>act, this doesn't mean there is probable cause that it WILL be used
>for an illegal act.

We should probably arrest Matt's mom ASAP.

I'm afraid she might user her vagina to commit an act of prostitution.
We'll need to hold her for 48 hours at least, until we can determine
that there is no threat to society.

Let's just hope she doesn't resist.

" I do not believe it breaks the Constitution. As for being illegal
don't know about all states but in some you can hold a person without
charge for 48 hours. You also don't know if they resisted the police
or how they acted. "
-Matt, explaining why it would be OK to arrest his mom.

Mattb

Sep 6, 2020, 1:46:05 PM9/6/20
On Sun, 06 Sep 2020 01:33:51 -0700, KWills <comp...@gmail.comedy>
wrote:

>On Sat, 05 Sep 2020 10:19:54 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 04 Sep 2020 01:41:58 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
>><klaus.schade...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>WHat the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>> You believe they have the right to use such?
>
> You have yet to provide evidence that either, or both, was to be
>made and used. Please provide the evidence you used to suggest IEDs
>and/or Molotov Cocktails were going to be made. You may provide
>evidence that such would be used if you wish. But I only request that
>you prove there was intent to make the weapon(s).

They arrested some guys that were said to be going to a riot to harm
antifa. Are you saying they should also not have been stopped until
after a crime was committed? That stopping then was
unconstitutional? Yes they had guns but............

It is loading more messages.