Vegetarian Cooking

tan

Jun 27, 2011, 7:17:18 AM6/27/11

Meat-eaters take great delight in saying that there is not enough
protein in vegetarian cooking, in fact, it is usually one of the first
questions they ask a vegetarian - what do you eat for protein. Of course
we do need some and pregnant women and young children need more than
others. It is a misnomer that we need a lot of protein in our diet.

--
tan

Henry Smith

Jul 2, 2011, 8:12:54 AM7/2/11

Vegetables and fruits have great source to get high protein, For protein
I must eat vegetables specially spinach, Broccoli, potatoes...! I like
all these vegetables.

--
Henry Smith

lourdesgourmet

Jul 18, 2011, 6:19:14 AM7/18/11

Actually, most all fruit contains very little, if any protein.

--
lourdesgourmet