Coconut Cucumber Salad Recipe

lilchuff11

Dec 29, 2011, 11:48:42 AM12/29/11

Possibly one of the best salads you will taste.

1 lb. of cucumber
1 cup of plain low fat yogurt
1/4 cup of grated coconut (preferably a young fresh coconut)
1/2 tsp. of salt
1/2 tsp. of black pepper

1. Combine grated coconut and yogurt and refrigerate for 1/2 hour.

2. Peel and cut cucumbers (cut in bite-size pieces).

3. Add salt, black pepper and yogurt dressing to cucumbers and mix
thoroughly.

--
lilchuff11

tom89

Jan 13, 2012, 4:17:39 AM1/13/12
I tried it yesterday. I think I didn't get it exactly on the spot, but
it still was very very good.
The blend of coconut and cucumber is kind of refreshing, really
different.
Thanks for sharing!

--
tom89