Happy Thanksgiving

Daniel

Nov 25, 2021, 3:11:22 PM11/25/21
Hi everyone. I haven't posted since my initial sub. Thought I'd wish
everyone in the US a happy Thanksgiving.

I'm taking with me a warm quinoa salad to my mother's house for the
meal. We're doing the unconventional this year - steak. Can't wait. My
brother has a knack in finding the juiciest steaks.

Dusty

Nov 26, 2021, 12:43:36 PM11/26/21
And a very happy day-after-Thanksgiving to you too!

Take care and be well all,
Dusty
From Lake Stevens, Washington
--
"The ultimate result of shielding men from folly is to fill the world
with fools." -- Herbert Spencer