SF Restaurant Apologizes for Denying Service to Armed, On-Duty Police Officers

Leroy N. Soetoro

Dec 9, 2021, 2:25:18 PM12/9/21
https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2021/12/05/police-officers-denied-
service-at-san-francisco-restaurant-triggering-social-media-debate/

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — The owners of a restaurant in San Francisco’s
North Beach neighborhood apologized Sunday for asking police officers to
leave their eatery because the officers’ guns made employees
uncomfortable.

In a statement posted Sunday on social media, Hilda and Jesse owners
Rachel Sillcocks and Kristina Liedags Compton said “these are stressful
times and we handled this badly.”

Three officers were asked to leave the brunch spot on Friday and the
restaurant posted an explanation on its Instagram channel Saturday that
read: “The restaurant is a safe space. The presence of the officers’
weapons in the restaurant made us feel uncomfortable. We respect the San
Francisco Police Department and are grateful for the work they do. We
welcome them into the restaurant when they are off duty, out of uniform
and without their weapons.”

Outcry soon followed on social media, including a response from San
Francisco police chief William Scott, who said his department “stands for
safety with respect, even when it means respecting wishes that our
officers and I find discouraging and personally disappointing.”

The restaurant owners backtracked on Sunday with the apology on Instagram.

“We made a mistake and apologize for the unfortunate incident on Friday
when we asked members of the San Francisco Police Department to leave our
restaurant,” said Sillcocks and Liedags Compton. “We are grateful to all
members of the force who work hard to keep us safe, especially during
these challenging times.”

The incident drew comments supporting both sides. Some commenters were
clearly upset at the incident, calling it discriminatory and pointing out
that if there were to be an emergency the officers would be there to help.

“How disrespectful and entitled of the business to treat people who risk
their lives to protect us,” wrote one poster. “It’s a bit heartbreaking
actually.”

Local resident John Perri agreed.

“So bummed this happened in my neighborhood,” he posted. “Never had the
food at this new restaurant. But it could not possibly be good enough to
cover the bad taste this leaves.”

Peter Schreyer had a differing viewpoint.

“It’s her restaurant she can do what she wants,” he posted. “Who wants to
be eating lunch next to someone with a weapon.”

© Copyright 2021 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material
may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Bay City
News contributed to this report

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.

BeamMeUpScotty

Dec 9, 2021, 3:40:51 PM12/9/21
On 12/9/21 2:25 PM, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
> https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2021/12/05/police-officers-denied-
> service-at-san-francisco-restaurant-triggering-social-media-debate/
>
> SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — The owners of a restaurant in San Francisco’s
> North Beach neighborhood apologized Sunday for asking police officers to
> leave their eatery because the officers’ guns made employees
> uncomfortable.
>
> In a statement posted Sunday on social media, Hilda and Jesse owners
> Rachel Sillcocks and Kristina Liedags Compton said “these are stressful
> times and we handled this badly.”
>
> Three officers were asked to leave the brunch spot on Friday and the
> restaurant posted an explanation on its Instagram channel Saturday that
> read: “The restaurant is a safe space. The presence of the officers’
> weapons in the restaurant made us feel uncomfortable. We respect the San
> Francisco Police Department and are grateful for the work they do. We
> welcome them into the restaurant when they are off duty, out of uniform
> and without their weapons.”
>
> Outcry soon followed on social media, including a response from San
> Francisco police chief William Scott, who said his department “stands for
> safety with respect, even when it means respecting wishes that our
> officers and I find discouraging and personally disappointing.”

But they should arrest the owners for discrimination... if they can't
turn away Blacks, Whites, Women, Gays, and TRANS, the the *RIGHT* of the
people to keep and bear arms is a RIGHT as sure as any racial or sexual
RIGHT or property RIGHT.

Either the Owner/Leasee has the PRIVATE property RIGHTS and can ban all
listed above or they have NO PROPERTY RIGHTS to ban any of them. Men
Women White Black and LGBTQRSTUV and any XYZ that tries to eat there.

--
That's karma,

Democrats attempt at mandated assimilation is futile, a successful
resistance is inevitable.

*We don't need to test for the WUHAN virus we need to test for a*
*suppressed immune system* and the people with immune system problems
need the VIRUS PASSPORTS, NOT the rest of us who are healthy. And it's
not just the elderly who have low functioning immune systems, also
people with HIV/AIDS and others, which may be why those groups have the
most issues with the virus and/or the FAKE vaccine.
https://www.brighteon.com/1a421368-d95b-4aa9-9c42-01a8c91ed41e

BeamMeUpScotty

Dec 9, 2021, 4:11:35 PM12/9/21
On 12/9/21 2:25 PM, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
> https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2021/12/05/police-officers-denied-
> service-at-san-francisco-restaurant-triggering-social-media-debate/
>
> SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — The owners of a restaurant in San Francisco’s
> North Beach neighborhood apologized Sunday for asking police officers to
> leave their eatery because the officers’ guns made employees
> uncomfortable.
>
> In a statement posted Sunday on social media, Hilda and Jesse owners
> Rachel Sillcocks and Kristina Liedags Compton said “these are stressful
> times and we handled this badly.”
>
> Three officers were asked to leave the brunch spot on Friday and the
> restaurant posted an explanation on its Instagram channel Saturday that
> read: “The restaurant is a safe space. The presence of the officers’
> weapons in the restaurant made us feel uncomfortable. We respect the San
> Francisco Police Department and are grateful for the work they do. We
> welcome them into the restaurant when they are off duty, out of uniform
> and without their weapons.”
>
> Outcry soon followed on social media, including a response from San
> Francisco police chief William Scott, who said his department “stands for
> safety with respect, even when it means respecting wishes that our
> officers and I find discouraging and personally disappointing.”

But they should arrest the owners for discrimination... if they can't
turn away Blacks, Whites, Women, Gays, and TRANS, then the *RIGHT* of
the people to keep and bear arms is a RIGHT as sure as any racial or
sexual RIGHT or property RIGHT.

Either the Owner/Lessee has the PRIVATE property RIGHTS and can ban all
listed above or they have NO PROPERTY RIGHTS to ban any of them. Men
Women White Black and LGBTQRSTUV and any XYZ *ARMED* COPS or any other
group of persons with RIGHTS that tries to eat there.

Can an armed woman eat there, or an armed TRANSGENDER or an armed Secret
Service agent guarding President Joe Biden as Joe Biden eats in their
restaurant... or are they banning Joe Biden also, when we use their own
LOGIC?

They're saying they want no Celebrity's with BODY GUARDS.... either, no
famous Basket/Foot ball players who HATE AMERICA? Really?

I'll bet if some FAMOUS LEFTIST walks in tomorrow with their armed
entourage, the owners will slobber all over them.

When ANTIFA/#BLM decides to BURN and loot their restaurant, are the
owners going to call the DNC to discuss how to stop the violence and
put-out the pile of burning embers where their restaurant once stood?

Or do you think they'll be dialing (911) to get those police with guns
out there to help them??

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
148 - In a room filled with Democrats, anyone with half a brain would be
king....