Dining in Tallahassee, FL

1 view

Jay Baruch

Oct 25, 1994, 1:55:51 PM10/25/94

I would appreciate any recommendations for fine dining establishments
in Tallahassee. Emphasis on great food and nice/quiet atmosphere.
Thanks in advance!

Jay Baruch E-mail: djba...@acpub.duke.edu
Manager, Housing Administration Phone: 919-684-4304
Duke University Fax: 919-681-6248
218 Alexander, Apt. B
Durham, NC 27705

What a long strange trip it's been

Oct 26, 1994, 2:28:44 PM10/26/94
Jay Baruch (djba...@acpub.duke.edu) wrote:

: I would appreciate any recommendations for fine dining establishments

: in Tallahassee. Emphasis on great food and nice/quiet atmosphere.
: Thanks in advance!

If the Silver Slipper is still around, you should try it.
Excellent service, and food.

Also, Trader Eng's out on US 27 south of town was great.

Disclaimer: It has been a few years.

--
Lars

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God" - Genesis