REQUESTS from Friday, July 8, 2005

Patricia D. Hill

Jul 9, 2005, 11:31:25 PM7/9/05
Good Wraps
lavendar ice cream
Fried Mozarella Sticks
Strawberries soaked in Kirsch
Fried Foods
need mushroom sauce recipe for pasta
Black Angus Shrimp Cocktail Sauce

~~~~~~~~~
From: "Alma Armstrong" <acarm...@verizon.net>
Subject: Good Wraps
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 03:52:46 -0700

I would be very grateful for recipes for tasty wraps., Thank you

~~~~~~~~~

Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 04:51:57 -0200
From: "Lyle Lockwood" <ew...@africa-11.com>
Subject: Lavendar Ice Cream

I am looking for a recipe for lavendar ice cream . Thanks

~~~~~~~~~

Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 19:16:54 -0800
From: " MarkDodson " <MarkD...@microwavedata.com>
Subject: Fried Mozarella Sticks

A lot of places serve fried mozarella sticks. I thought this would be
easy to make at home. Unfortuinately, I cant get the breading to stick to
the cheese through the frying. I need a recipe . Thanks

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Normand/Irene" <GR...@rogers.com>
Subject: Strawberries soaked in Kirsch

I would like to have a recipe for Strawberries soaked in Kirsch. Is that
possible?

~~~~~~~~~

From: Jac <coldi...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Fried Foods
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 00:16:20 -0400

I know this is not the proper way to post a question to this group
but I know no other way to do so. So here goes and I hope it makes it
to the group because I sure do enjoy this group.

My mother passed away on April 27, 2005 and left my father and two
sisters. My father is 83 years old and I live with him and take care
of him. I can't seem to please him when it comes to cooking, although
I had done the cooking for the pass two years almost all the time. My
mailn problem is he likes fried foods and I do not fry foods and have
no idea how. I need some step by step directions for frying things
like Pork chops and also chicken and fish. He is not going to be a
happy camper until I learn to fry foods. I know they are not healthy
for a person but this is what he grew up on and what he wants. I would
appreciate any help with frying foods. Again, I am ignorant when it
comes to frying. LIke do you start out with grease in the skillet, do
you fry on high or med or low and approximate times. Please help me
if you can.

I am not a frequent poster but I use to be I just have not had the
time for the last few years due to my mother's sickness.

Hope to become more active in the near future once I get the estate
settled and all that stuff.

Thanks in advance.

Jacqueline

~~~~~~~~~

From: bigr...@yahoo.com
Subject: need mushroom sauce recipe for pasta
Date: 8 Jul 2005 14:29:05 -0700

Hi,
My wife has attempted to make a mushroom sauce for pasta. It tastes
more like a mushroom soup which was part of the ingredients.
Can anyone outline a gourmet sauce using wine and olive oil as part of
the ingredients.
We eat pasta several times a week.
Kindly reply by posting only.
Roger

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Rick" <nos...@earthlink.net>
Subject: REQUEST: Black Angus Shrimp Cocktail Sauce
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 03:34:35 GMT

I've tasted lots that are similar, but I was wondering if anyone
had the exact recipe. It has quite a bit of horseradish, and
quite a kick.

Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: rec...@swcp.com